Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:17 pm
"Who would be looking for you in Snowpoint?" Dante asked, peering over Kain's shoulder so he could see the picture. "I don't know what's going on Kain. Is there any reason someone might go looking for you?" Dante looked over at the two Pokemon as well. Facilier floated over to Dante again, snickering a little at Hex.

Feeling the other girl slide down her body as she did, Lynnette couldn't help but blush a bright red. There was a dull throbbing in the back of her head, kind of felt like a hangover but she couldn't be sure. The idea was strange to her though, as she very rarely drank anything, and usually she would have remembered something like that. "What happened last night?" she muttered, unsure if Aria heard her.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:30 pm
Nuzzling into the lap she was currently using for a pillow, Aria attempted to gather her thoughts as she subconsciously grasped at Lynnette's hand. Focusing on the wall and the rest of the room, she found random articles of clothing strewn about from...something. A bottle on the floor would catch Aria's attention as the half-groggy thoughts began to coalesce. "I think.,.thats what caused it?" Groaning as a flash of a headache hit her, Aria began to nuzzle into the nightgown and hope it somehow magically cured headaches. Weirder things had happened before.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:37 pm
" I really don't know who would be. I never knew anyone before snagem. You guys where my first real friends. Either way I am going to need to GRAY to analyze this and maybe get me some reason to go to snow point besides the obvious reason of needing to know who this is. Still it will have to wait me Kairi's trip is coming up soon. I am not missing that so I guess Ill have to wait till then." Kain would say with a anxious look on his face.Hex would sneek up behind the small ghost and trap it in her titanous hands, chuckling a little herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:02 am
Tesei Utakata
Looking into the cell, Reno would give a small nod before motioning him to continue. "C'mon, I didn't hear anythin' denyin' it, so I'm guessin' you have somethin' ta prove you as a double agent." Crossing his arms as she stared down the prisoner, Reno began to debate the next step from here.

"Now you're getting ahead of yourself my man. I never said not one thing bro about double agent stuff. Like I said before, I'm just living how my cuz teaches all of you dudes. A Snagem does as they please." Toren said with a smile.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:13 am
SubonicXP
Tesei Utakata
Looking into the cell, Reno would give a small nod before motioning him to continue. "C'mon, I didn't hear anythin' denyin' it, so I'm guessin' you have somethin' ta prove you as a double agent." Crossing his arms as she stared down the prisoner, Reno began to debate the next step from here.

"Now you're getting ahead of yourself my man. I never said not one thing bro about double agent stuff. Like I said before, I'm just living how my cuz teaches all of you dudes. A Snagem does as they please." Toren said with a smile.

I walked back out for a second, only to come back in with a chair to sit down on. I put the chair down and sat on it, backwards, me leaning up against the back of the chair, my head and arms resting on the top of it. "You know...funny you should mention, Sub. How does it feel to not have an ally anywhere now? For starters, Sub washes his hand of you. You're dead to him now."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:17 am
Blizzard120

I walked back out for a second, only to come back in with a chair to sit down on. I put the chair down and sat on it, backwards, me leaning up against the back of the chair, my head and arms resting on the top of it. "You know...funny you should mention, Sub. How does it feel to not have an ally anywhere now? For starters, Sub washes his hand of you. You're dead to him now."

Toren's smile would slowly fade away as he listened to Blizzard, a hint of anger could be seen in his eyes. That said, all emotion would disappear as he closed his eyes and shrugged. "What do you want me to say, cold bro? Want me to cry?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:22 am
SubonicXP
Toren's smile would slowly fade away as he listened to Blizzard, a hint of anger could be seen in his eyes. That said, all emotion would disappear as he closed his eyes and shrugged. "What do you want me to say, cold bro? Want me to cry?"

"Feel free, if it makes you feel better." I said, not really giving a care. I knew he probably wasn't. "But also keep in mind that I said 'anywhere.'" Now it was time to work a little psyche magic on him. "Lysandre is pissed right now. After the run to that headquarters, we actually gotten the means to spy in on him. I didn't think a ginger could be so angry. He blames it all on you. But let's just blame that on incompetent back-up, am I right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:24 am
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

"Feel free, if it makes you feel better." I said, not really giving a care. I knew he probably wasn't. "But also keep in mind that I said 'anywhere.'" Now it was time to work a little psyche magic on him. "Lysandre is pissed right now. After the run to that headquarters, we actually gotten the means to spy in on him. I didn't think a ginger could be so angry. He blames it all on you. But let's just blame that on incompetent back-up, am I right?"

Toren's eyes went wide as he heard Blizzard say that name. "Wait, back up a minute bro. You know about Lysandre? How?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:32 am
SubonicXP
Toren's eyes went wide as he heard Blizzard say that name. "Wait, back up a minute bro. You know about Lysandre? How?"

Wow, things just turned heavy. I really got to capitalize on this. "Please, it wasn't too hard to figure out. In fact, the riot that got instilled back here a few days ago kind of left us tilting our heads a little." Truth be told, I didn't know, but I played on a pretty hard coincidence. Something that I will drill into later. "So, how can a guy that looks like the aftermath of a Pikachu orgy rope you in to something like his little gang?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:35 am
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

Wow, things just turned heavy. I really got to capitalize on this. "Please, it wasn't too hard to figure out. In fact, the riot that got instilled back here a few days ago kind of left us tilting our heads a little." Truth be told, I didn't know, but I played on a pretty hard coincidence. Something that I will drill into later. "So, how can a guy that looks like the aftermath of a Pikachu orgy rope you in to something like his little gang?"

Toren's initial look of surprise would soon fade away as he sat down on the metal bench in the cell, kicking back as he leaned against the wall behind him. "Oh you know, the usual. Money, power, women, men...yadda yadda." It was obvious that Toren was trying to pull back now before he spilled more information.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:44 am
SubonicXP
Toren's initial look of surprise would soon fade away as he sat down on the metal bench in the cell, kicking back as he leaned against the wall behind him. "Oh you know, the usual. Money, power, women, men...yadda yadda." It was obvious that Toren was trying to pull back now before he spilled more information.

"Eh, I suppose it doesn't matter...it was worth it, right? And look!" I held my arms out. "You got even a secure room to yourself! Mission accomplished!" I then said, rather jovially. "You really don't need anything now, do you? By the way, on that note, Sub says thanks for the Bisharp." I told him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:50 am
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

"Eh, I suppose it doesn't matter...it was worth it, right? And look!" I held my arms out. "You got even a secure room to yourself! Mission accomplished!" I then said, rather jovially. "You really don't need anything now, do you? By the way, on that note, Sub says thanks for the Bisharp." I told him.

Toren said nothing, he simply scowled at Blizzard. Up until now he had done relatively well not letting Reno nor the Cold One get to him, but a person can only last so long.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:04 am
SubonicXP
Toren said nothing, he simply scowled at Blizzard. Up until now he had done relatively well not letting Reno nor the Cold One get to him, but a person can only last so long.

"Oh I'm sorry, did I hit a nerve? It doesn't really matter, because a 'Snagem does whatever they please', right? Heh..." I rested my head back on the chair, looking on at Toren. "...you know I wonder if I can get my hands on that Empoleon, now that I think about it. Something I'll probably look into later. At any rate, we could go on your reasons, but really in the end, just like everyone else on some sort of power trip, they lose it all. And boy, did you lose it. So, how much do you think losing that headquarters is going to put a hamper on Lysandre's plans, hm?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:10 am
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

"Oh I'm sorry, did I hit a nerve? It doesn't really matter, because a 'Snagem does whatever they please', right? Heh..." I rested my head back on the chair, looking on at Toren. "...you know I wonder if I can get my hands on that Empoleon, now that I think about it. Something I'll probably look into later. At any rate, we could go on your reasons, but really in the end, just like everyone else on some sort of power trip, they lose it all. And boy, did you lose it. So, how much do you think losing that headquarters is going to put a hamper on Lysandre's plans, hm?"

Once again the smile returned to Toren's face, however this one seemed to stem from bottled anger rather than amusement. "Probably not much." He said with a scoff, as if fighting back rage. "I could careless what he does, but I do have to admit that the dude has some serious dough under him. That is one connected bro."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:16 am
SubonicXP
Once again the smile returned to Toren's face, however this one seemed to stem from bottled anger rather than amusement. "Probably not much." He said with a scoff, as if fighting back rage. "I could careless what he does, but I do have to admit that the dude has some serious dough under him. That is one connected bro."

"Really? Huh..." If Toren was telling the truth, then I may need to find out where his bank roll is coming in from. Further more, that also tells me that there is more than one location that Lysandre is working from. While we more than likely got Flare's full attention now after that raid, they're not stopping, which while I don't show it, it is personally unsettling. "I'm guessing also then in that case, these connections is what got you into that body condom, too, huh? You know, I should stop calling it a condom, because obviously it didn't protect that well in the long run."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games