Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:06 pm
Prairiefox
Erkowan
Gahhh....I'm so torn. I really want a Skitty for Faye, but I don't think I can justify her catching one this early in the RP. sad

Well it would be an adorable addition but it doesn't hurt to wait either. You could have encounter one but it gets away. Maybe set it in her head to catch one later?

Yah, I think character wise that might be best. I just hope its available for capture at a later time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:15 pm
Erkowan
Prairiefox
Erkowan
Gahhh....I'm so torn. I really want a Skitty for Faye, but I don't think I can justify her catching one this early in the RP. sad

Well it would be an adorable addition but it doesn't hurt to wait either. You could have encounter one but it gets away. Maybe set it in her head to catch one later?

Yah, I think character wise that might be best. I just hope its available for capture at a later time.

well the pokemon are completely random just keep a good look out for when it shows up again owo
still you can interact with one if you want to  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:23 pm
Prairiefox
Erkowan
Prairiefox
Erkowan

well the pokemon are completely random just keep a good look out for when it shows up again owo

Yah, I think I might do that. Its far too early for Faye to be attempting to raise more than one Pokémon, but encountering one she want in the future would be good for development.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:16 am
Erkowan
Prairiefox
Erkowan
Prairiefox
Erkowan

Yah, I think I might do that. Its far too early for Faye to be attempting to raise more than one Pokémon, but encountering one she want in the future would be good for development.

Skitty sowing the adorable seed for future capture >w<  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:17 am
DJ Double B

X Kaos X
]

I'm really lookin foward to Marcus interacting with your characters but I gotta work most of the day.
Sorry for the inconvenience, just thought I'd let you guys know so you don't think I left ya hanging if I don't reply until later today.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:23 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
DJ Double B

X Kaos X
]

I'm really lookin foward to Marcus interacting with your characters but I gotta work most of the day.
Sorry for the inconvenience, just thought I'd let you guys know so you don't think I left ya hanging if I don't reply until later today.

It's totally fine
I moved into my dorm yesterday, so im busy too xD
I'll reply this afternoon though  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:34 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
DJ Double B

X Kaos X
]

No problem! I'm not too busy this weekend so I should be able to reply faster than I did during the week  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:11 pm
ugh... Sorry for the absence, I had to pick up a few extra shifts so I could afford the $13 pieces of paper I'll need for my projects in class.

and the $38 portfolio to keep the paper in

and the some $50+ of art supplies because materials are like 15% of the grade of each piece, and we can't just use charcoal or graphite for everything in a class about drawing naked people accurately. No, for some reason what I draw the people with is almost more important than making sure they look like people.  

Xaven the Raven

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:26 pm
Xaven the Raven
ugh... Sorry for the absence, I had to pick up a few extra shifts so I could afford the $13 pieces of paper I'll need for my projects in class.

and the $38 portfolio to keep the paper in

and the some $50+ of art supplies because materials are like 15% of the grade of each piece, and we can't just use charcoal or graphite for everything in a class about drawing naked people accurately. No, for some reason what I draw the people with is almost more important than making sure they look like people.

That's about how it went for me in school ^^"
Actually I never used half of the stuff I bought...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:14 pm
Erkowan

wanna do something between Iris and Faye?  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:16 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Erkowan

I would love to. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:11 am
I need a school staff member to plot with... and somebody to battle... because why not?  

Xaven the Raven

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:59 pm
Xaven the Raven
I need a school staff member to plot with... and somebody to battle... because why not?

Would a kingdra breeding teacher work for the first one? Harvey's almost free from breeding class.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:24 pm
Erkowan
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Erkowan

I would love to. XD

Iris and my teacher Ramona are doing a photoshoot in the garden if you would like to join us ^^  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:09 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Xaven the Raven

Would a kingdra breeding teacher work for the first one? Harvey's almost free from breeding class.

sure, that might be beneficial, actually  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games