Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:10 am
User Image

"Don't worry just tell them i sent him through. As for right now i got a lot on my plate with the wedding and all so good luck out there." Eclipse said cutting the transmission off. He then looked at Sophia. "So my love shall we prep the wedding?" He asked with a smile as he walked up to her.

kalenakeeper

Paradichlorbenzene

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:51 am
Zane Logan And Aster

User Image

Suddenly without warning Zane nearly kicked down the door with his foot, his hands in his pockets as he was with a large number of high graded students "yooooo eclipse whats up?" he said walking up to him and sophia like nothing was going on, Aster, who was behind them, did not look happy, almost like he was forced to join them "sorry~ but the wedding plans are going to have to wait~" he said grabbing a paper from his pocket "this is a noticed of your instant removal from principle, whats it called? impeachment! thats it!" he said "you see, Kalena let it slip that you guys may or may not be having a little fling, and well" He turned to look at the students and back to Eclipse and Sophia "sophia has been missing a lot of classes, according to my friends here, her grades have no decreased at all" He said seeming to think for a moment "soooo an investigation will take place, a cousil will be made up of the student body, to look into whether or not your being a naughty boy and using your position to protect little sophia here" He said taking out and munching on a carrot "now where are those other pa- oh Aster, you have them right?" He asked as Aster looked at Eclipse and Sophia with sad eyes as he handed Zane a few more papers "heres a request for you to be removed from power until the investigation is closed, you will find many students have signed it, heres a notice for you to not be anywhere near Sophia until the investigation is over, in fact, we request she be removed from the Academy until this matter is resolved...hmmm.. here is a list of people who have signed these forms" he said handing him a list, there names would be recognized almost instantly, many of them had a personal beef with Sophia in one way or another, some were simply students concerned that sophia's grades were a result of Eclipses seduction, and many, almost 80 percent of them....were the academy delinquents! people who had personal beef with eclipse! "oh wait" He said "crap, that only makes up 49 percent of the studen- WAIT!" he said monotony as he wrote his own name down "thats 50 percent now~" he said "oh and one more thing, we need someone to be in your place until this issue is resolved, someone reliable, someone who has experience-" He snapped his fingers "your right, eclipse, Kalena is the best choice!" He said turning on his heels "of course....you can always ignore these notices if you so choose" He said, However, he knew Eclipse couldnt, the removal from his position was not a request, it was a demand by students he specifically chose, and with such a large amount of students demanding this, if he refused, he could very likely have the students that are with Eclipse turn against him, seeing him more as a tyrant then a principle, or, worse case, a war between the students begins that shatters the foundation of the Academy. "at any rate, your ability to remove or accept students into the academy are nullified until this issue is resolved, once we get the counsil decided, ill see you at the hearing~" he said "of course, me and you are not allowed to vote on who the counsil has, after all, that would not be fair...oh...and sophia, i suppose ill maybe see you, assuming your love nugget does not lose his position forever" He said as he walked out of the door flinging the papers around, followed by the rest of the students that gave a quick glare before leaving, the only one who had their head down as they left was Aster.
(exit)

Knux_nyan

Paradichlorbenzene

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:57 am
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eclipse stood there for a moment before sighing and shaking his head. "He does realize that what he said doesn't matter nor is it valid."
"No he doesn't. He's grasping at straws." A technical portal opened as Diz stepped out of it.
"Ah Diz you returned. How was your trip?" Eclipse asked.
"Informative at most. That boy is trying to get Kalena back in her seat so he can torment her. He'll find that very hard. He doesn't realize that the council does not choose the headmaster. The school itself does. Oh and one more thing. i don't think he realized i'm still co-headmaster." Diz said which made Eclipse laugh.
"Forgot that little fact did he."

kalenakeeper

Paradichlorbenzene

yutary Pie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:57 pm
Knux_nyan
yutary Pie

Sophia went very silent and looked away. She looked at Zane and Aster.
"yeah so what if I missed almost a entire year of classes! Do you know what the hell ive been through!"

As they left, Sophia was shaking violently as she stood in place, her fists clenched ready to attack. Even though her darkness had pretty much got up and left, there was a bit of a shadowy aura around her. She was holding back so many emotions at once, her eyes started to turn yellow.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:56 pm
User Image

"Forget about him. i shall speak to the council and clear this matter up. You should worry about your brother's wedding." Diz said as he took a seat at his own desk on the side. Eclipse nodded and walked to the door. "Shall we Sophia?" He asked.

kalenakeeper

Paradichlorbenzene

yutary Pie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:15 am
ƒяεуjα gяεуsση

Freyja walked into the Administration office nervously. "Excuse me? I'm not exactly sure where I'm going is there a schedule that I may get a copy of somewhere," she asked hoping she wasn't talking too quietly. She was afraid of just walking around since she doesn't know anybody yet, but she figured she would worry about making friends later.

AcidGummiBear

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:05 pm
Knux_nyan
AcidGummiBear

((so hard to make a decent post with one hand))

Sophia regained her composure and looked at the silent new girl
"oh! Come on in! Headmaster Eclipse and co-headmaster DIZ are qyite wize"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:01 pm
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

ƒяεуjα gяεуsση

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Freyja stepped into the middle of the room and looked at everyone around her. She couldn't exactly figure out who was who entirely, but she figured that the oldest gentleman in the room was Headmaster Diz. She waved to everybody and nervously said, "I'm Freyja Greyson. It's nice to meet all of you."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

(OOC: I can understand. I had my hand in a cast for a few weeks after I was in a bad car accident.)

AcidGummiBear

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:43 am
User Image

Eclipse was about to say something but diz cut him off. "I shall take care of the new student go on ahead." He said as Eclipse nodded leading Sophia out of the room and to the gardens. Diz then grabbed a schedule from his desk. "I am co-headmaster Diz. Do you have a keyblade?" He asked.

kalenakeeper

AcidGummiBear

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:09 pm
Knux_nyan
kalenakeeper

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

ƒяεуjα gяεуsση

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Freyja took the schedule from Headmaster Diz shakily as she was still a little nervous. She tried to clear her throat a little before she answered, "Yes I do, I call it Dreamcatcher Headmaster Diz sir," she said as she held it out for Headmaster Diz to inspect it if he felt the need to. She looked at Eclipse and Sophia. She smiled sweetly at the two of them speaking softly, "Congratulations on the wedding. I know we just met, but if it would be alright I would like to send a card to the newlyweds."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

AcidGummiBear

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:06 pm

"Its his brother who is getting married. Now then....ah a magic user. Good. If you are to be a new student you will need a dorm key as well." Diz said as he waved a hand over the table and a dorm key appeared. "The dorms are co-ed just so you know. Just claim a room if you wish." he added.

kalenakeeper

AcidGummiBear

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:13 pm
Quote:
Quote:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

ƒяεуjα gяεуsση

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Freyja nodded as she took the dorm key. "Co-ed doesn't really bother me. Is there anywhere I specifically need to go first sir," she asked. If she didn't have to be anywhere specific first then she figured that she would go find her dorm room first. "I wonder if I will have a roommate... I partly hope not," she thought to herself.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
(OOC: )

AcidGummiBear

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:56 pm
Knux_nyan
]

kalenakeeper

AcidGummiBear

Eric entered the administration office and looked around. "Crap, he isn't here," he said to himself. He looked around the room and saw DiZ. Eric stood up straight before addressing the man. "Hello sir, has Eclipse been here recently? The task has been completed and..." he noticed the new student next to him. "Oh, did I interrupt something? I'll have to make a more formal introduction later," he said before adjusting his glasses.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:45 pm

"We tend to let the students decide that. Let them learn from first hand experience. Look around. Make some friends." Diz said to Freyja before he noticed Eric. "Oh i was not aware Eclipse assigned you to a task a current date. He took Sophia with him to the gardens to prepare for the wedding. May i ask what this task was?" He asked.

kalenakeeper

AcidGummiBear

kefkadragon

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]