Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:09 am
flipping out of the tenticles grasp, Kain would dust himself off and retaliate to the blue squids idea "unlike you friend I don't have any powers, well that I know of. Th epoint is that I am far from a brute, I'm more deviouse and evil thank you. Also Reno can do that? Well why don't we give him a push." Kain would snap his fingers, when cloven would clamp down on the legs crushing it in his jaws. "Now Toren Talk! or the legs gone and I don't think Reno here would build you a new one. To make sure it's easy for Reno Hex here will be on the read once you act like an idiot and not talk." Kain would say having his Trevenant towering the jailed man. "Hex be ready to use confuse ray."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:02 am
Reno stared at the Totodile currently clamped down on Toren's leg before prying the little creature away and placing him back outside the cell. He would ignore the hug for the moment, attempting to stay focused on the situation at hand, at least until a certain blue tentacle shot out and sent Kain over to where its owner was. Silently pleading towards Lykas to have him take over and take away Kain, Reno would resume a normal posture as the trenchcoat clad man came back and attempted to order his Totodile to clamp down on the leg that Reno had pried it off of. Holding the Water type back before it could return to biting on Toren's leg, he glared at Kain before speaking again. "Let the man speak, you idiot. Bargin' in here and going straight ta threats and posturing when I doubt Toren knows who you are is not the way ta get any real information." Letting out a disgruntled sigh, Reno shot a pleading look to Lykas and let the hybrid interpret that as he may. This was getting ridiculous, and Kain's attempts to make himself look more intimidating were just starting to get comical.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:35 am
"Alright, let's get a professional in here." Lykas spoke after Kain made his attempt at interrogation. "Reno's right. Just using physical force won't get anywhere. It's all about manipulation. It's a psychological deal." He pointed out as he stepped into the room.

Casting a glare at Toren, he spoke once again. "So, I heard you were beating up on not only my boyfriend but a little girl as well. And that little girl is the sister of one of our own. Not only that but you tried to break her down to your level." He said as he listed off the things he considered to have been major sins against the team.

"So then, would you like to be shown a small sample of what pain you've inflicted on your family? Because even if you've turned traitor on us, prove to us that you're still on our side in some way and you'll still be part of it." He said as his eyes took on a bright glow, black light emanating from them in a sinister fashion. The Eye of Truth appeared in front of his forehead jewel, closed. The eye opened just a fraction, releasing the tiniest amount of unspeakable truths into the teen's mind. Let's see how he holds up against a fragment of what he's done.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:12 am
Dante looked down at his SNAG for what seemed like the millionth time. He had sent Kain a message to come meet him up in the main area of the base a while ago, and he was beginning to wonder if Kain even got the message to begin with. Sighing, Dante put his hand down and looked around the room. He had kinda wanted to talk with Kain, see how things were going, but, if he wasn't going to respond... Well, maybe he'd have to find another way to get his attention. Taking a Pokeball in one hand, the blue-haired boy released his Shuppet. "Facilier, could you go locate Kain for me and get him to come up here. Normal communication doesn't seem to be working at the moment," the boy said, sounding a little bored. Which, to be honest, was kinda true. Kairi was off who knows where (actually she was sleeping currently, but Dante wouldn't know that), Lynnette was probably off with Aria, and, well... Reno was sort of dead (or at least that was the last Dante had heard). So, he was left with two options, Leslie, or Kain. He hadn't really been around Leslie much lately, so, he wasn't too sure what all was going on with her besides her being a hybrid now. So, Kain was his main option of who to talk to currently.

Facilier nodded at his trainer and floated off to find Kain. He would simply float through the walls and floors to try and locate him faster. Finally finding himself in a room that contained not just Kain, but Reno and Lykas as well. He would drift on over to Kain, bobbing around the boy's head, trying to get his attention. Finally, he would just press his forehead to Kain's, his eyes glowing as he connected their minds for a brief moment so he could explain. 'Dante is beginning to wonder where you've gone. Maybe you should head upstairs instead of staying here' the Shuppet explained, though the words would of course only be heard by Kain. He would disconnect from the boy, simply staring at him now as he waited to see if the boy would follow him back up to where Dante was.

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:32 am
The connection with the little ghost type would make Kain's head pulse."ok got it. Well you guys seem to have this covered well enouph. Cloven release, hex come on we need to go. They can handle this better than we can. I think we over did the bad cop thing. Oh toren you'll want some rubbing alcohol on that his cloven has some large teeth. I'llread the report some time. A good tag to you gentilmen and traitor." Kain Would leave with his pokemon by his side up the stairs into the long hallway with everyone's bed rooms. Coming to Dante's Kain would walk through the open door find himself himself face to face with his blue haired friend. "So what's up Dante?"Kain said with his trevenant and totodile at his side.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:26 pm
Dante smiled at his friend when he entered the room. Facilier floated over to his trainer, hovering near him while looking at Kain thoughtfully. "Oh, not too much. Was just starting to wonder if you died or something. You really need to check your SNAG more often man," he said, standing up a little straighter. "Anyways, how are you doing? Have you and Kairi managed to connect more. I noticed that you've been sleeping in her room lately, so, just wanted to check up on you," he said, his voice calm. He knew full well that they probably hadn't gotten too far with things, Kairi had been so focused on helping her sister lately that she likely hadn't dealt with her own issues. The poor girl was running herself ragged, though obviously she couldn't see that herself. But Dante knew.  

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:37 pm
"Um...dudes. I would answer that question Renbro but you guys need to chill down yo." Toren said as he watched all the antics.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:41 pm
"Ive been well, actually more terrified, but now I'm good thank you, and sorry about the not answering your messge when did you send that messege? And yeah me K are doing pretty good but don't be thinking anything weird about us sharing a bed, its just so we can spend more time together, hehe" Kain said with a chuckle. Hex would wander around the room trying to follow the quick moving Facilier with her slow moving legs.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:16 pm
With getting Sub finally set straight on thinking objectively from here on, at least until when the whole situation in Kalos is resolved, I made my way down to Toren's cell. While I'm no stranger to inflicting pain to get my info, unlike Freth, I don't usually have to resort to it...nor do I go overkill. I perked up and stared in confusion, then made my way to Toren's cell, staring in confusion. "What the hell are you two doing? If you two are eventually going to kiss, do it outside, will you? I mean, really. Toren may get off on that for as all you know." I said.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:42 pm
Looking into the cell, Reno would give a small nod before motioning him to continue. "C'mon, I didn't hear anythin' denyin' it, so I'm guessin' you have somethin' ta prove you as a double agent." Crossing his arms as she stared down the prisoner, Reno began to debate the next step from here.

Over in a completely different are of the base, one of its occupants would finally be waking up. Shaking her brown hair out of her face before staring around the room through a collective half an eye, Aria found herself wondering something. When had her room gotten so...different? And why was her shirt across the room on....a piano? Focusing on holding one eye open as she examined the bed, she found that even though she had raised her upper body, her lower body was tangled up with something or someone. Where had she ended up?  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:53 pm
"Wait, what?" Lykas asked when Blizzard entered the cell block. "Just trying to get this settled. Reno was questioning Toren when Kain showed up to help. Dunno if he got the point of the 'bad cop' routine, though, so I was stepping in to try and help." He explained, though he didn't seem to have gotten anything more out of Toren than Kain had at this point. Maybe it was better to leave him with the guy who stomped a mudhole in his butt than to try this on his own, after all? At least for the moment, he didn't have the kind of real threat level that someone like Blizzard would have. Taking that as a personal note, he decided he might need to get somewhere for a while and left with a small nod to the others, figuring Blizz could take over at this point and actually get somewhere.

Up in the kitchen, people might find a certain blonde woman with her half dozen ponytails attempting to defend her skull from a Swanna. "Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Will you stop already?!" She screamed after the fourth or fifth peck to the head, throwing a glare at the White Bird Pokemon.

"Swaaaaan!" Odette, the Swanna, screamed back, shooting the girl in the face with a weak Bubblebeam in response.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:55 pm
"I only messaged you about an hour ago. Why do you ask?" Dante asked, one pierced eyebrow raising questioningly. "And don't worry, I wasn't thinking anything strange. I know how Kairi is," he said with a chuckle, sticking his tongue at a little at his friend. Facilier stopped floating around, turning to face the Trevenant that was following him. He decided to give a light little headbutt before floating off again. Why? Just because he could, besides, he was bored and teasing others was fun.

Half-lidded green eyes would look around the room. And the girl they belonged to would stretch, her arms reaching out to press her hands against the wall. Lynnette would take a moment to sit up, her night-gown/t-shirt that she always wore to bed hanging slightly off one shoulder. Black and purple hair stuck straight up on some parts of her head. The girl rubbed at her eyes for a moment before realizing that her legs were entwined with someone elses. Looking over to said other person, Lynnette would see that it was... "Aria? What are you doing in here?" she asked, her voice barely audible. Still being half-asleep, the girl didn't have the energy to freak out over the other girl being in her room. What had happened anyways? She couldn't seem to remember a thing.

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:26 pm
Looking at her own body before finding that she did not have her shirt, Aria stared for a moment before returning her gaze to Lynnette. Feeling her eyes droop shut and her head fall forward, the guitarist would land herself on Lynnette's shoulder before falling further down the front half of her body. Eventually her head landed in Lynnette lap where she simply laid for a moment. "Got up too quick. Head rush. Gravity hates me." Aria muttered, staring at the wall as she saw her boots on the floor across the room. Okay, when exactly did this happen?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:46 pm
"Wait did you say an hour, this thing has been beeping all morning. Hmm" Kain would question the situation pulling up his snag. A number two would bounce up and down next to the mail Icon. "Oh the other is from Darla. What the heck? Some one was in snow point looking for me? What does that mean. Oh she sent a picture." In the picture a small hooded girl, with only white hair hanging out of the hood able to be seen, standing in Darla's restaurant. "I've never seen her before. Whats going on dante... and what in the hell are you doing hex?" Kain's voice would crack at the notice of hex barely jumping trying to snatch the ghost flying just higher than she could reach.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games