Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:12 pm
User Image
YOUSAYIT;;S ɑℓℓ ɩɲ ოყ ჩεɑმ
↙ ↙ ↙
ʈჩε ʈჩɩɲჟა ʈჩɩɲӄ ʝʊაʈ DON;;TMAKESENSE

『 I CAN SEE THAT LOOK IN YOUR EYES.』
『 THE LOOK THAT SHOOTS ME.』
『 EACH AND EVERY TIME. 』
ME WITH YOUR. 』
『 COLD SHOULDER. 』
______________________________________________________________________________________
DO TELL ¦ ¦ ¦ ⓜⓔ ⓦⓗⓨ ▪ ▪ ▪
██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████
CHAKRA POOL ¦ ¦ ¦ 2 5 0 ▪ ▪ ▪
██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████

[Learning: Chakra Scalpel | 5 Posts]

[1/5] M had learned about a useful technique during his studies as a Medical Ninja. It was about using Chakra to perform emergency surgeries on the field, as well as a useful Jutsu in combat. In the dojo, he began to practice this, but it did not seem as easy. Performing the Jutsu required a high level of Chakra Control, thus, he did not assume that he would be able to get it on the first try.

[2/5] The lad stood up, rested from the Chakra Training that he had undergone. He then moved to one side of the huge dojo where there was but one straw dummy. Here, he would first try to get a hang of the motions. A palm thrust should be enough. M began thrusting his palm repeatedly over the dummy made of straw.

[3/5] Afterwards, M decided to take a break from hitting the straw dummy, and soon, focused on summoning Chakra to his hands. Gathering Chakra, and releasing it was easy, but to be doing both at the same time was something different. As of now, his goal was to be able to maintain a steady rate of chakra release, so as to form a blade of chakra in his hands, which he could use to slice things up.

M - I N A Z U M A ¦ ¦ ¦ ⒸⓁⓄⓊⒹ ↔ ⓖⓔⓝⓘⓝ ▪ ▪ ▪
I GUESS I KNOW ¦ ¦ ¦ ⓘⓜ ⓑⓐⓓ ▪ ▪ ▪
______________________________________________________________________________________

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:16 pm
User Image
YOUSAYIT;;S ɑℓℓ ɩɲ ოყ ჩεɑმ
↙ ↙ ↙
ʈჩε ʈჩɩɲჟა ʈჩɩɲӄ ʝʊაʈ DON;;TMAKESENSE

『 I CAN SEE THAT LOOK IN YOUR EYES.』
『 THE LOOK THAT SHOOTS ME.』
『 EACH AND EVERY TIME. 』
ME WITH YOUR. 』
『 COLD SHOULDER. 』
DO TELL ¦ ¦ ¦ ⓜⓔ ⓦⓗⓨ ▪ ▪ ▪
CHAKRA POOL ¦ ¦ ¦ 2 5 0 ▪ ▪ ▪

[Learning: Chakra Scalpel | 5 Posts]

[4/5] M conjured a series of hand seals in a calm manner. Afterwards, he placed his hands before him, and there, he began to gather chakra. Firstly, his hand began to glow. Soon, they flared up - a dancing pink flame enveloping his hands. He was now releasing chakra through his hands, but by the looks of it, the lad was failing to control the rate of its release.

[5/5] He stood up, maintaining his composure. M then closed his eyes, trying to concentrate a little harder. He breathed in, and the flames seemed to grow weak. He exhaled, and then, the flames seemed to grow thinner. Repeatedly, he did this, to the extant that there was a sharp glow of pink over his hands. Once achieved, M used both of his hands to cross slash at the straw dummy. Charging, he struck, and afterwards, though the dummy seemed fine, on the inside where a wooden pole held it, it was already cut, and so with a kick, the dummy had been split.

M - I N A Z U M A ¦ ¦ ¦ ⒸⓁⓄⓊⒹ ↔ ⓖⓔⓝⓘⓝ ▪ ▪ ▪
I GUESS I KNOW ¦ ¦ ¦ ⓘⓜ ⓑⓐⓓ ▪ ▪ ▪

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Falling For You 25

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 5:52 pm
Fuyu entered the dojo alone, she was looking to avoid Kein. He wasnt here though, so that was good,"No goddamn distractions at least..." Fuyu laid out the scroll for Shigure Souen and began with the final stage of techniques, a slow meditating breath as she focused solely on the blade and let all else melt away. She had to concentrate for her next technique or nothing would work right, Fuyu stood up slowly and calmly drew her blade. She turned to a dummy and pulled the blade vertical and close to her. She closed her eyes and practiced shifting combat motions as she went through the feelings of battle in her head. It looked somewhat like a dance the way she did it, she relaxed even more as she struck the wooden dummies clean in half with out looking. Her focus was on the blade alone, it was time to perform the technique now. Fuyu coated the blade of her katana in chakra as the Suiton chakra formed into a thin liquid shell of water over the blade. Fuyu sliced upwards releasing the water from her blade forming a wave to crash over her target. This was not the true intent of her attack though, the water was minimal to offense only a distraction. Fuyu came down on the dummy from over top the wave with a clean stab through the chest, the dummy exploding into wood splinters.
[Utsushi Ame [ Duplicate Rain ] Learned]  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:05 pm
Bringing her arms up and breathing out as she let out the pent up energy and relaxed tension in her body Fuyu loosened herself as the style took effect. The beautiful art of Shigure Souen was the best for Fuyu's training when she was feeling stressed or aggravated. It relaxed her and released tension allowing her to work out the bad energy and focus on what was at hand, the enemy. Being a strong practitioner of the style Fuyu naturally performed gracefully always and looked even more beautiful while doing it. Fuyu drew her blade close to her and coated it in a thick layer of water chakra as she flipped the sword reverse gripped quickly and closed her eyes tightly. She knelt down on one knee and opened both eyes gently and slowly as she glowed with a small amount of chakra. Her blade called out to her, it was ready to defend her, it wanted to defend her. She punctured the ground five times with her blade in a semi circle around the front of her, the final puncture in the center. She closed her eyes as the chakra slipped from her sword and into the ground erecting five pillars of water from the punctures in the ground. The pillars then melding together and forming over her head and behind her to make a complete barrier of dense water. A complete protection against techniques, Fuyu still and maintaining the barrier. It seemed like she was doing nothing, but really she was testing the length to which she could hold the barrier. After a couple minutes the barrier slowly melted away and then burst like a bubble around her, Fuyu remaining completely dry. She stood up and sheathed her Katana, now having mastered Shigure Souen. She opened her eyes and rolled up the scroll,"Yet another style mastered... I am getting stronger than I ever could before."
[Reinin No Mai [ Seasonal Dance ] Learned. Shigure Souen Mastered]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:29 pm
"I should practice some fire style too, I cant let Kein get ahead of me in Ninjutsu either. Why am I thinking about him? Stop it Fuyu, train!" Fuyu huffed rather loud as she whipped out a Ninjutsu scroll for Katon and began to form seals quickly. She took in a huge breath and attempted to perform the Fire Lily technique, but instead in her frustration released a rather gigantic fire stream. The fire curved out in a large uncontrolled arc and exploded as she sighed, a huge failure. "Damn it, Im letting this get to me. Now my chakras agitated again, I cant mold something for Katon thats boiling around inside me like a melting frog." Fuyu sat down and crossed her legs in a meditative style as she took deep breaths, slowly reducing her bodies stress levels and restoring her chakra to a calm balance. She closed her eyes and performed the seals slow in a trance as she practiced them. The repetition of seals increased in speed until she was fully ready, Fuyus breathing constantly circulating heated chakra in her lungs. She performed the stringed seals for the first real time and her chakra swelled as she took in a deep breath through her nose expanding her chest. Her lungs swelled incredibly, due to her practice with Fuuton this was easy, and she mixed her chakra with the oxygen in her lungs. Opening her eyes quickly Fuyu jumped up and holding the tiger seal released five gigantic fireballs into the air. Within the massive fireballs were in fact Fuuma shuriken, the attack not only burned several dummies but the fuuma shuriken heated by the flames cleaved through a wall of the dojo like a knife in hot butter. Slightly drained Fuyu sat back down and closed her eyes leaning against the wall to rest.
[Katon: Fire Lily Technique Learned]  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:34 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Jounin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:200 両 ۞ AC:9250

Kein slowly made his way into the dojo his mind still rife with thoughts best left unsaid. Somehow Fuyu had beaten him to the dojo and was already training. He smiled but refrained from talking to her. He had to let her sort things out with herself. He turned and used the Wall Scaling Technique from the, Kumogakure no Taijutsu style as he jumped up to the roof and landed on a rafter where he could think and sit. His mind returned to thoughts of his mission and its details. He knew he had to destroy the stronghold yet why was it so hard for him to do so. If he did not it would end up being destroyed by another person that the Raikage would send. That was something he would not allow. If anyone was going to blow that building up it would be an Uchiha it was only natural that one of them destroy that which they built. As his mind wandered his eyes did the same and soon were fixed on Fuyu. She was mastering one of her styles. He smiled and thought a beautiful style for an equally beautiful woman. He watched the contours of her body and the way it moved as she trained. All in all she was very beautiful in his eyes. Not only that she was rather gifted with fire style ninjutsu as well. The signature of his clan. She would make a hell of an Uchiha. He actually stopped for a second and thought of a way to try and make her into one. He could give her his sharingan's upon his death. But that would involve him dieing and that was kinda a problem for him.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:42 pm
Fuyu having turned around was now facing Kein from the front, more out of breath than she thought Fuyu leaned against the wall and sighed. She closed her eyes to rest as her chest heaved slightly, the days events were more tiring than she had predicted. With her eyes closed though she had no idea she was being watched by her intrigued pining lover, nor did she have any idea he was even in the building.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Kumogakure | Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Sypher paused upon entering the dojo, looking around for Doki at first. This was the last place he'd seen her but now he saw both Fuyu and Kein in here Hm. I do think I sense something a little weird... he thought, tapping his chin as he looked at Kein, who was looking at Fuyu, then looked at Fuyu who looked tired "Kein. Fuyu. Have either of you seen my wayward student?" he asked. He wasn't wearing his helmet and had it tucked under his arm, out of sight for now, but something had clearly changed. He wore armor on both his shoulders and upper thighs as well as a thicker jump suit than before.

I'll protect this place
User Image
HOME ...because its all I have...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:46 pm
User Image
Kodoki, Doki // Gennin
Chakra : 110 - 20 = 90
[ Taijutsu ]
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Doki was now reading another scroll. Today marks her record of reading over at least...two scrolls. The girl hardly ever read more than a sentence if she could help it. Not that she wasn't able to but because she never felt compelled. Anyway, Doki was just about through with every detail that it got the point of it being so arduous. Her fingers were was damn near tired from squeezing inbetween her eyes so much.

Finally, the gennin put the scroll aside reached for a capped bowie knife from the latch around her right knee. The story of how it came to be rests on her progress today. Otherwise, it would be a wasted artifact she's picked up from the ground when she was younger.

"Sobagai Deba Sentou." She whispered into her right palm before wishfully ingesting it. The stoic words followed with a vertical slash upwards to the dummy. "Hwoaaah....." Gentle curs and slurs of slow sounding strikes purred within her throaty tunnel as she began to alternate the blade into each hand. This would continue on for hours on the exception of breaks and re-adjusting her bandages. It was not her mind, but her body and raw skin that would remember it's variations and vertical slices. Ferocity hid in her tendons as she struck and slashed at the dummy. Occasional beads of sweat sprinkled over where they were smocked by a cold towel and bucket of ice she so carefully applied.

[Knife Stances Practice & Upward Repel, Completed]

--
Now in fully memory, she continued on to the next technique in mind. The assisted Jab technique would surely help her with her chakra maintenance. She started off with her hands blindly touching at the hilt's chiseled features. Her thumb pressed up and the rest of her fingers would tap rather absently at it's broader sides, becoming more familiar with it's texture. Doki then channeled chakra into her hands though this time without pressing her hands together. In a close quarters situation, she probably wouldn't have time for it. Even so, her fingers reclined at the tingling surge traveling between her inner canals. Her dominant hand swiped the sheathe apart from it's blade and sent forth the jabbing notion upon the lifeless dummy besides her. Her forearms shook from the impact as did the dummy. From afar, it doesn't look like much progress. However, upon closer examination, there was an inner dent behind the scrabble padding.

She would attempt again, adding consistent thrusts and jabs. When her wrists would sore, she would alternate hands across the hourly time. The thing was, it was getting to be a chore having to divide her focus and chakra to both arms. But it would later be a promising profit if it all paid off. Near the end, Doki fell over the dummy. With her face near it's overly abused and mediocre flab-of-a-face, she flicked at it. "At this rate, we'll never get married.." She chuckled to herself, standing back up and re-arranging the dummy into place. Doki had a habit of saying weird things and sayings. There were times when even the gennin herself didn't understand the things that escape her lungs. Either way, she was going to ice her forearms again. "♫~♪ ♪ -" She wasn't a very good whistler for all she knew but she did the best to come up with a tune that would sway her of this lazy situation. For Doki, everything had to be busy, otherwise she would be bored to death. Even while resting. The young girl swished and swung her legs while she sat in that one posture, her elbows sinking into the icy bucket. Her forearms had already gone numb from the cold that siphoned off her training's friction. Again, she thrusted, slashed, switched and flicked her knife in every free direction she could manage. At last, the dummy fell over within it's tattered predicament.

[Assisted Jab and Simple Play, Completed]

The bucket was now halfway empty. On her way down to the main area of the dojo, she was teetering with it's heavy weight. It was a wonder how Doki ever managed it up in the first place. But that didn't matter. She returned the equipment one at a time in their correct places. Though even this left her feeling sagged with exhaustion. Her panda-drooping eyes matched her tone for she could barely even utter a 'hello' to fellow passerby's. Soon enough, the girl ventured into the area with two familiar faces laced in their forward directions - one other presence that was a mystery altogether. Doki paused a little when she was about to greet them. The empty bucket now rattled aside her as it hung over her shoulder. She fixed a contemplative gaze over to the man with the helmet, thinking he was vaguely familiar past the interesting armor.

Twinkling eyes bulged within sleepy patches of black make-up when she pieced together her thoughts. Ohh! The armor, the helmet, the sword! I see with mine eyes, a mid-clad warrior from the north! Doki read a little about Eastern Warriors and the Stone Men with Iron. Naturally, her imaginations have curried her favor. Excitedly, she hurried on over, nearly tripping over her bucket while her steps skirted to his side. It was fair to say that she had absolutely no idea that it was her mentor before her. "Ho!* Helmet-san! Are you what they call a samurai?" * Doki greeted with an older form of pleasantry, despite the bellowing sound that erupts from ones throat. Her back was a little haunched and her ankles periodically trembled. Other than that, she felt perfectly lucky today.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:57 pm
User Image

| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Sypher grinned at Doki's greeting and replied evenly "Samurai, no. Your teacher, yes." he stressed, grinning at her with his customary grin. He shook his head "Honestly, I change my clothes and everyone freaks out on me."

I'll protect this place

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 8:19 pm
User Image
Kodoki, Doki // Gennin
Chakra : 110 - 20 = 90
[ Taijutsu ]
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

She blinked once. Twice. Then three times all in split sequences. Until she heard his voice, she thought of him as a complete stranger in armor. And to think, she was going to say something totally stupid like; I have a new teacher? "..oh. It's just you." She sighed with a hint of adventurous disappointment, now walking away to put away her bucket, which was shorter the distance than expected. Doki naturally returned to question his attire. Her thumbs now looped over the belted hoops of her trousers, she looked up at him and took in some changes. She felt like half an idiot for not noticing the striking stature and fringes of his hair. Must be getting sleepy..

"So what's up with the get-up, Teach?" She asked, grinning at him with her own signature smile. Though the sparkles in her eyes never quite vanished. "How come you're wearing a peculiar helmet in your own village?" She asked, stepping up on her toes and stepping back down in undulated patterns in questions.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:47 am
User Image

| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Shaking his head, Sypher shifted the helmet under his arm and brushed his hair up out of his face This mission is going to be...rough. To say the least. he thought, watching Doki "Well, now I'm not wearing it, so its all good, yes?" he grinned at her "And how do you know I don't dress like this for missions anyway?" he asked, playing around with her question without fully answering it. He tapped Doki's nose lightly with a finger "I'm headed to the gates since I'm fully packed and ready. I'll see you guys there." he nodded at Kein and Fuyu as he turned and left the dojo.

((Exits to Gates))

I'll protect this place

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 11:49 am
Fuyu was in fact not where she had been sleeping, over hearing Keins name she left swiftly not wishing to meet up with him. She didnt want to deal with anything but the task at hand. Fuyu left for the gates before Kein did.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 5:04 pm
User Image
Kodoki, Doki // Gennin
Chakra : 110
[ Taijutsu ]
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"...Oh. Yeah, sure thing." She said, a little late on that retort for she was still dazed by his change in appearance. But this was no time to space out. Quickly, she headed on off to meet up with them at the gates.  

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:59 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Jounin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:200 両 ۞ AC:9250

Kein smiled as he rolled off of the rafter and fell down to the floor and quickly broke his fall by sending a bit of chakra into this feet. He Brushed himself off and straightened himself up as he headed for the gates. He had a choice to make but what ever the outcome one thing was certain. He would not allow his family to be used by the Raikage.

[exit to gates ]  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games