Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:12 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
?

Sorry to bother
Do you wanna cut Harvey and Ramona's meeting short and have them meet up again once class is over? That way they could go to their respective classes.

Yeah we kinda started a little late my bad ^^"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:16 am
DJ Double B
Erkowan

Do you want to plot for Ava and Faye?
They're in the tech class and Charizard house, so no doubt they'll be seeing a lot of each other

I would love too. I'll send you a PM so we don't spam the OOC. XD  

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:17 pm
Waiting for another post in the tech class before I reply
But if there isnt anything later, I'll make a quick post
See ya'll then  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:35 pm
Small update, I'll work on a reply for Ava in the tech class

Hope everyone is warmer than I am. I'm expected to go back to college Saturday, but we're gonna get hit with serious snow Friday/Saturday
rip roads  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:39 pm
DJ Double B

Hope everyone is warmer than I am. I'm expected to go back to college Saturday, but we're gonna get hit with serious snow Friday/Saturday
rip roads

We have the same forecast for the rest of this week where I am too. Please be super careful!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:11 pm
Prairiefox
DJ Double B

rip roads

We have the same forecast for the rest of this week where I am too. Please be super careful!

We will. I may just go back sunday and hope for the best. Depends on what happens this weekend  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:12 pm
DJ Double B
Prairiefox
DJ Double B

rip roads

We will. I may just go back sunday and hope for the best. Depends on what happens this weekend

Just stay safe and warm ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:39 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

Oh wow, I'm glad you're okay and not too hurt D:

I like your idea a lot! If we say the ranger who saved Rina was a friend of Kirsi's dad and also that he was there to visit (which is why finiding him is difficult) would be good (and that's a great reason for them to have become friends, too). It would be cool if they did things together, especially camping etc., I like the idea of them being that close. I'm sure Kirsi's parents would have welcomed them. I feel like Kirsi might know about Rina already then? Unless it was something that her family didn't tell anyone. We could say that she doesn't know, though, because then she has to find out which is interesting.

I'm not sure how minor characters work, so if we wanted to do that later I'd have to ask about it, but I'm definitely open to it! I'm sure once he found out Kirsi's dad would want to help.

Glad you like the idea! As for Kirsi knowing, maybe she left for the academy the same time Rina did. However, she didn't know about her accident since she was already at school? I could also have Rina's parents keep quiet about it since it's still a fresh wound. (I mean just because it would be more dramatic if she didn't know and saw Ray in his very VERY unhealthy state and complete change in personality... because he was more energetic and active, more talkative and positive. Now though he's the exact opposite).

As for minor characters we can worry about them later, no problem haha. I just know you can make profiles for the minor characters, I'm not sure you can actually RP with them as of yet. Also Ray is making a photography club so if Kirsi is interested It's going to be created soon and he'll need memebers.  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:54 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
TheWhiteDragonfly

Oh wow, I'm glad you're okay and not too hurt D:

I like your idea a lot! If we say the ranger who saved Rina was a friend of Kirsi's dad and also that he was there to visit (which is why finiding him is difficult) would be good (and that's a great reason for them to have become friends, too). It would be cool if they did things together, especially camping etc., I like the idea of them being that close. I'm sure Kirsi's parents would have welcomed them. I feel like Kirsi might know about Rina already then? Unless it was something that her family didn't tell anyone. We could say that she doesn't know, though, because then she has to find out which is interesting.

I'm not sure how minor characters work, so if we wanted to do that later I'd have to ask about it, but I'm definitely open to it! I'm sure once he found out Kirsi's dad would want to help.

Glad you like the idea! As for Kirsi knowing, maybe she left for the academy the same time Rina did. However, she didn't know about her accident since she was already at school? I could also have Rina's parents keep quiet about it since it's still a fresh wound. (I mean just because it would be more dramatic if she didn't know and saw Ray in his very VERY unhealthy state and complete change in personality... because he was more energetic and active, more talkative and positive. Now though he's the exact opposite).

As for minor characters we can worry about them later, no problem haha. I just know you can make profiles for the minor characters, I'm not sure you can actually RP with them as of yet. Also Ray is making a photography club so if Kirsi is interested It's going to be created soon and he'll need memebers.

Sorry to interrupt but you can rp as any of your minor characters there's just some restrictions and rules to 'em:
Quote:
Minor characters are the student's parents, siblings, and/or relatives which are not attending the academy. Minor characters must remain -as the name suggests- minor and this means that they cannot become more important than the main character. Here are the rules for minor characters including their creation so please sure to read carefully.

1) There are no limits on the amount of minor characters created. However, if this gets too out of hand then this rule might change.
2) Always remember the word "minor" do not make these characters more important than your main character otherwise you will have your minor character taken away.
3) Each member will create their minor character topic Here.
4) Minor characters cannot have their own post. Whenever you are RPing as your minor character you must do it in the same post as your main character.
5) Minor characters are allowed to have pokemon, but only a maximum of 3 pokemon.
6) Adult characters (age 19+) may have fully evolved pokemon (ex. Blastoise, Pidgeot, etc.). Teenager characters (age 13-18 ) may have second stage pokemon (ex: Ivysaur, Magmar, etc.). Children characters (age 10-12) may have first stage pokemon and baby pokemon (ex: Cubone, Magby, etc.). Minor characters under the age of 10 cannot have any pokemon.
7) Pokemon owned by minor characters will not have any levels or move list since they will not be participating in pokemon battles related to plot characters, teachers, villains, or another person's main/minor character.
8 ) You are allowed to have your main and minor character battle each other (pokemon battle), but you will not gain any EXP from those battles.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:04 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

I think that would make sense. It actually seems very in character for Kirsi to have left early, possibly with her father, and they ended up arriving a bit late to school. It would definitely be a lot more interesting if Kirsi didn't already know, so I'm glad you came up with that idea of Kirsi leaving early.

It sounds like we can definitely do the minor character stuff, whenever it comes a time to do it later we can talk about it, yes :3

And Kirsi would love to help Ray make the photography club! She'd definitely want to do something with him, and photography sounds like fun, so consider that one more member haha

Prairiefox

Oh, thank you for pointing us towards that! It looks like we could definitely do that in the future, which is exciting !  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:37 am
I'm really sorry about falling behind, guys. Been wrapped up in a ton of stuff and I hope to get back to everyone really soon. I've still got some stuff to catch up on and then I'll be back in business when it comes to rping. ^^;;;;;;

I especially want to apologize to SoundVVave and Erkowan. I really kinda dropped the ball ><

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:41 pm
Hitsukei
I'm really sorry about falling behind, guys. Been wrapped up in a ton of stuff and I hope to get back to everyone really soon. I've still got some stuff to catch up on and then I'll be back in business when it comes to rping. ^^;;;;;;

I especially want to apologize to SoundVVave and Erkowan. I really kinda dropped the ball ><

Don't worry about it. Life happens and we all understand. Pop back in when you can, we'll all still be here ready to jump back on the wagon when you're ready. XD  

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:15 pm
So yall know, I'm moving back into my dorm tomorrow. I won't be around as much, but I'll still be able to get posts up. If anyone wants to plot, PM-ing me is best. Easier for me to respond

Also, im right in the middle of that east coast usa blizzard. woooooo
i'll be ok though. We're getting to my college around 10 am at the latest, which is well before the storm

just gaaah storm  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:50 pm
Gahhh....I'm so torn. I really want a Skitty for Faye, but I don't think I can justify her catching one this early in the RP. sad  

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:20 pm
Erkowan
Gahhh....I'm so torn. I really want a Skitty for Faye, but I don't think I can justify her catching one this early in the RP. sad

Well it would be an adorable addition but it doesn't hurt to wait either. You could have encounter one but it gets away. Maybe set it in her head to catch one later?  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games