Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:44 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Would anyone with a teacher be willing to rp? It's been two weeks and I'd like for Harvey to meet some of the teachers >>

I'd be happy to ^^ Actually I remember our teachers almost met before the timeskip but I wasn't able to reply in time ^^"

Oh yay ^^ I think they'd like meeting each other. They seem to be the oldest and youngest of the teachers, it'd be an interesting dynamic. Plus they're both in Kingdra.
And yeah I remember I had Harvey's monferno jump on her photoshoot. I guess we can say Broski eventually jumped off and ran away and she never knew if was Harvey's.
Where and when shall they meet?

Um you can decide ^^
Well actually um how about the pathways or the library?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:39 pm
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Would anyone with a teacher be willing to rp? It's been two weeks and I'd like for Harvey to meet some of the teachers >>

I'd be happy to ^^ Actually I remember our teachers almost met before the timeskip but I wasn't able to reply in time ^^"

Oh yay ^^ I think they'd like meeting each other. They seem to be the oldest and youngest of the teachers, it'd be an interesting dynamic. Plus they're both in Kingdra.
And yeah I remember I had Harvey's monferno jump on her photoshoot. I guess we can say Broski eventually jumped off and ran away and she never knew if was Harvey's.

Um you can decide ^^

Library sounds good.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:19 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Um you can decide ^^

Library sounds good.

posted ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:25 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

OMG HE HAS AN ARACNINE IT IS FATE! (If you wanted it to have been him haha)
It is somewhat up in the air- if you want to plan (which I definitely do!) then I can have it depend on what would work best for that. I think they would definitely know he was a ranger because Kirsi would have talked about it. If you'd be interested in the ranger being Kirsi's father, then the fact that she has a growlithe could lead to her mentioning her dad has an arcanine (if they don't already know). And if you'd like it to be another ranger, then she could send a letter asking her dad about anyone else with an arcanine.

As far as how often he was home, he came back fairly frequently, but he spent a lot of that time on outings with Kirsi (it would be kinda cool if Ray and Rina went out with them once or something, maybe Kirsi's stories about her dad was part of what inspired Rina to go out in the first place? I dunno just a thought >w< ) He may not have actually met Ray and Rina face to face in the city before/after that, since he isn't home -too- frequently.

Hey sorry for the late reply. I got into a bike accident yesterday and scraped up my leg pretty good. I also injured my wrist so I wasn't able to type yesterday. However, after letting it rest, turns out (or at least seems like) it was just twisted a bit the wrong way and was sore and aching. It doesn't really hurt as much anymore so I'm able to draw and type again haha.

Anyways, I would love to plan with you. As for Krisi's father, I think that having him be the ranger that saved Rina might be a bit much, considering that Ray and Rina's parents would know the father (probably) and I think having them go on outdoor trips with them would be fun. So I was thinking, what if the father maybe had a partner or teacher that had an Arcanine as well and they were the ones who saved Rina? The reason for the partner or teacher being there was maybe to visit Krisi's father, or tell her father about leaving on a secret mission of some sort. I think that might be more interesting for the story, and it could maybe give Rina a reason to talk with Krisi about her father (since he was a ranger and she heard rumors about him owning an Arcanine). Which then lead to them becoming friends, and that's how she met Ray and they became best friends? It could also add to Rina and Ray knowing Krisi's family sort of like another family to them? Idk, we can work on it xD

I think that letter thing might be cool, because if you were planning to make a minor character you could create the dad as a character and maybe he drops by for a visit after reading Krisi's letter and eventually finds out about Rina's death? It could help give Ray a lead for his goals as well. What do you think?  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:59 pm
Hey guys, how is everyone doing?

I figured I would post a quick notice here instead of making an announcement.

Its great to see people RPing ^^ and having this much activity in the guild I figured I would drop a quick reminder to everyone 3nodding

The guild is a semi-lit guild meaning that there is a minimum text count for most RP posts. This amount varies depending if you're battling a trainer or trying to find/catch a pokemon.

For my guild a normal RP posts has a minimum length of two full paragraphs. Personally, I consider one paragraph to be equal to 8 complete sentences, you are more than free to do more, but the minimum amount I am requiring for everyone is 6 sentences to equal one paragraph.

Well that's really all I want to say =D great job guys you are all amazing.

One last thing, please don't forget to write the "[Exit]" text at the end of your posts when your character is leaving and area. If this is not done then it will confuse people as well as break the rules about character movement throughout the guild. Okay bye!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:06 pm
I'm back! Weekend went well - met the sig/other's parents and sister. I think they like me, so thats really good. Plus his dog is adorable oh my god. Super long weekend and I'm kinda worn out from all of it

Anyway, I'll get a post up for Ava here soon. Tech class, here we come!

Edit: I'm also super open to plotting with Ava. Some friends and enemies/rivals would be really cool  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:32 pm
DJ Double B
I'm back! Weekend went well - met the sig/other's parents and sister. I think they like me, so thats really good. Plus his dog is adorable oh my god. Super long weekend and I'm kinda worn out from all of it

Edit: I'm also super open to plotting with Ava. Some friends and enemies/rivals would be really cool

Welcome back!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:42 pm
DJ Double B

I'm sure they did. Everyone's nervous when meeting the parents so I wouldn't worry 3nodding

Marcus has an interest in Ava's joltik, maybe they could talk sometime?  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:53 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

I'm sure they did. Everyone's nervous when meeting the parents so I wouldn't worry 3nodding

Yeah true. He says they did, so I'm pretty hype xD

But yeah, onto Marcus

Kinda like a curiosity type of thing? They're in Outdoors and Tech class together and he's usually sitting on her shoulder or jacket, so maybe before/after class? Notices it in class, talks after? Whatever works really xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:05 pm
DJ Double B
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

But yeah, onto Marcus

Kinda like a curiosity type of thing? They're in Outdoors and Tech class together and he's usually sitting on her shoulder or jacket, so maybe before/after class? Notices it in class, talks after? Whatever works really xD

More like he finds Joltik (and most pokemon) really cool and interesting and he's heard about Joltiks but never seen one so he'd probably wanna scan and ask her about it.
Reading her bio, if it comes out that she moved around a lot too he'd probably ask her questions about the pokemon she saw....hopefully Ava's okay with that.

He's running kinda late to class but I'm sure we can plot something. ^^  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:11 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
DJ Double B
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

But yeah, onto Marcus

More like he finds Joltik (and most pokemon) really cool and interesting and he's heard about Joltiks but never seen one so he'd probably wanna scan and ask her about it.
Reading her bio, if it comes out that she moved around a lot too he'd probably ask her questions about the pokemon she saw....hopefully Ava's okay with that.

He's running kinda late to class but I'm sure we can plot something. ^^

She'd be totally fine with it. She doesn't remember much about living in Kalos though, having been so young at the time. I sorta figured out her family's moving around and stuff for the next reply to Faye, so I'll put more info on that somewhere in her profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:20 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Hey sorry for the late reply. I got into a bike accident yesterday and scraped up my leg pretty good. I also injured my wrist so I wasn't able to type yesterday. However, after letting it rest, turns out (or at least seems like) it was just twisted a bit the wrong way and was sore and aching. It doesn't really hurt as much anymore so I'm able to draw and type again haha.

Anyways, I would love to plan with you. As for Krisi's father, I think that having him be the ranger that saved Rina might be a bit much, considering that Ray and Rina's parents would know the father (probably) and I think having them go on outdoor trips with them would be fun. So I was thinking, what if the father maybe had a partner or teacher that had an Arcanine as well and they were the ones who saved Rina? The reason for the partner or teacher being there was maybe to visit Krisi's father, or tell her father about leaving on a secret mission of some sort. I think that might be more interesting for the story, and it could maybe give Rina a reason to talk with Krisi about her father (since he was a ranger and she heard rumors about him owning an Arcanine). Which then lead to them becoming friends, and that's how she met Ray and they became best friends? It could also add to Rina and Ray knowing Krisi's family sort of like another family to them? Idk, we can work on it xD

I think that letter thing might be cool, because if you were planning to make a minor character you could create the dad as a character and maybe he drops by for a visit after reading Krisi's letter and eventually finds out about Rina's death? It could help give Ray a lead for his goals as well. What do you think?

Oh wow, I'm glad you're okay and not too hurt D:

I like your idea a lot! If we say the ranger who saved Rina was a friend of Kirsi's dad and also that he was there to visit (which is why finiding him is difficult) would be good (and that's a great reason for them to have become friends, too). It would be cool if they did things together, especially camping etc., I like the idea of them being that close. I'm sure Kirsi's parents would have welcomed them. I feel like Kirsi might know about Rina already then? Unless it was something that her family didn't tell anyone. We could say that she doesn't know, though, because then she has to find out which is interesting.

I'm not sure how minor characters work, so if we wanted to do that later I'd have to ask about it, but I'm definitely open to it! I'm sure once he found out Kirsi's dad would want to help.  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:58 am
Erkowan

Do you want to plot for Ava and Faye?
They're in the tech class and Charizard house, so no doubt they'll be seeing a lot of each other  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:00 am
How do you guys come up with the dream teams? I'm having a hard time coming up for one for Marcus. >>  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:06 am
Prairiefox
?

Sorry to bother
Do you wanna cut Harvey and Ramona's meeting short and have them meet up again once class is over? That way they could go to their respective classes.  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games