Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:09 pm
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

yutary Pie

User Image

Garret Entered the school grounds shortly after traveling through a portal that he had summoned with his keyblade Shadow Weaver and made his way to the Admin office. Approaching he heard voices but walked in anyways he wore his usual emotionless expression as he entered."Sorry to interrupt.... I'm here for my enrollment are you the Head master? Garret Hiroshima is my name sir." He point's to Eclipse. As he spoke he had this dark aura about him but it came within his keyblade he held over his shoulder.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:50 pm
Zane Logan

User Image

"noooppeee" Zane said bluntly to Eclipse as he looked around the room "there should be blank slates in my file~ that issue was closed and wont be brought up again more then likely" He said looking out the window "though i guess if you wanted to know Kalena might say if you asked~" he said putting his hands in his pockets, he looked at Sophia and tilted his head "my suspension was on a very...uhhh" he thought for a moment "personal reason too, we are a lot of like, so lets be friends" he said before noticing the wedding list "ohhhh now i see why Kalena wanted to suspend you, you guys are shaking up huh?" he asked tilting his head before staring at the paper for a long time "usually its bad right, student and principle marrying?" he asked before signing his name on the list "its cool, taboo is best after all, wouldnt miss it for the world." he said "ah well, guess i should go meet the student body, the search for Kalena continues" he said eating his carrot as he started walking for the door.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:15 pm
User Image

"Your opinion is noted but the wedding it not mine. It is for my Brother and his fiance." Eclipse said after Zane before.
He then noticed Garret walk in and ask him a question. He ignored the dark aura being used to it. To many in the school. "I am. My name Is Eclipse. You can put that away you do not need it now." Eclipse said as he pulled out some paperwork. "If you would please sign these." He said handing Garret them.

kalenakeeper

yutary Pie

Hyrulian Legend Link

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:24 pm
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

yutary Pie

User Image

His keyblade vanished and he approached the desk and began signing the papers."Apologies Master Eclipse we had a small heartless problem on the way here traveling through a void of darkness is a risky way of traveling...."Garret finished signing the final paper and he could feel his keyblade talking to him and he sighs." Shadow Weaver hates it when I put him away strange weapon he is I woke up from my coma and there he was in my hand."

User Image

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:48 am
User Image

"You an i are the same in that aspect." Eclipse said with a chuckle as he took the papers back making them float over to a cabinet as another 2 papers appeared on the table. "The first paper before you is a roster of different classes you can take. You are not obligated to take them as we see fit that the students of the academy learn with first hand experience tho some like to have an education. Some classes are unavailable due to lack of staff...were trying to remedy that. There is also a dorm room number on there for you and a key attached inside. The 2nd paper is the map of the academy. Its a big place and there are plenty of ways to get lost." Eclipse explained.

kalenakeeper

yutary Pie

Hyrulian Legend Link

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:36 pm
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

yutary Pie

User Image

He nodded to what Eclipse had told him and took the map schedule and key in his hands."Thank you... Master Eclipse I hope to show my worth. Is there a mission I can do?"(ooc:I changed my user name just a heads up.)

User Image

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:33 pm
User Image

"As of right now....no. My brother is getting married here soon in the floating gardens. You should see it on your map. If you wish you may attend or if you want something to do there is security detail." Eclipse suggested.

kalenakeeper

yutary Pie

Xavior Stone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:44 pm
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

yutary Pie

User Image

Garret sighed leaning against the wall he really hated being around alot of people but at least it's a job."Very well... I'll take the security mission. If any heartless or anyone with evil intents are near Shadow Weaver can sniff them out easily... Just tell me the time and place."(ooc smile

User Image

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:25 am
User Image

"Once Kalen and Rose return we can start on the major preparations. Right now Diane is working on the catering and your on security. Others are already on there way." Eclipse explained.

kalenakeeper

yutary Pie

Xavior Stone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:57 pm
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

yutary Pie

User Image

He nodded to Eclipse and walked over and wrote down his cell phone number."When everyone gets here call me with this number I'm going to go walk around and get some fresh air..."(ooc smile

User Image

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:08 pm
User Image

"Very well. Sophia and i shall head to the gardens to help prepare. Do as you will." Eclipse replied as he stood and turned to Sophia

kalenakeeper

yutary Pie

Xavior Stone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:16 pm
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

yutary Pie

User Image

He summoned Shadow Weaver and a beam shot out of the keyblade opening a portal. Garret looked at his blade and smirked."I hope you are ready for round two with the heartless Shadow Weaver...."A chime could be heard from the keyblade as it glowed with a black silver aura which made Garret chuckle."Always the wise guy huh? Be mindful and not get to cocky..."(Exits.)(ooc: Didn't see Kalena back in the office yet O.O)

User Image

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:09 am
Knux_nyan
yutary Pie
Xavior Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((back from trip, so tired lol))

Kalena's image comes up.
"someone call me?"

Sophia had showed Diane to the kitchens and had returned
She saw Kalena's hologram image

"oh great....she's back in contact." Sophia grumbled

Kalena ignored Sophia  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:42 am
User Image

"Uh no we did not but its good to see you again Kalena. Where are you anyways?" Eclipse said as he walked around infront of his desk.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:23 am
Knux_nyan
yutary Pie
Xavior Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((been horribly ill, x_x I hate being sick this bad))

"Technically, I'm at the light manor. That...." her voice became nervous
"is hidden on Destiny Islands. I don't plan on going out....uh..."

Sophia started to laugh.
"she's scared! She's nervous! What's wrong, Kalena! Your afraid that you step on destiny islands, your gonna die!? Hahahaaa"

Kalena was flustered by Sophia's words
"Shut up, Sophia...im not gonna die if I step on the beach, but so many memories I don't want....and I said I'm not returning to destiny islands without my brother..."

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games