Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:06 pm
DJ Double B
I mentioned this briefly before, but I'm going to be gone basically all of this weekend. I'll try to get a post in moving Ava out of the campsite today. Should I still have her go to the cafeteria? Or wait on that until Monday?

Thanks for letting us know ^^

Well after posting an exit post at the campsite you can choose to post in your afternoon class after you come back for your weekend instead but it's your decision.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:08 pm
Prairiefox
DJ Double B
I mentioned this briefly before, but I'm going to be gone basically all of this weekend. I'll try to get a post in moving Ava out of the campsite today. Should I still have her go to the cafeteria? Or wait on that until Monday?

Well after posting an exit post at the campsite you can choose to post in your afternoon class after you come back for your weekend instead but it's your decision.

Alright I'll just wait til monday and have her go to the afternoon class. thanks!  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:13 pm
DJ Double B
Prairiefox
DJ Double B

Alright I'll just wait til monday and have her go to the afternoon class. thanks!

No problem there was a time I exited morning and skipped lunch because of some RL things then entered afternoon class  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:34 pm
Prairiefox
DJ Double B
Prairiefox
DJ Double B

No problem there was a time I exited morning and skipped lunch because of some RL things then entered afternoon class

Alright it's up. I'll see yall on Monday or so. In the meantime til I leave, I gotta pack and finish Game of Thrones. See yall later!  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:20 pm
The Shiny Furret
Squeeeee! Roomies! ^3^ She's on her way to the cafeteria right now, if you want them to eat lunch together.

That sounds great! ^w^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:30 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Hiii Panda! biggrin
I just saw that your character Ray is from Snowpoint city and my character Kirsi is from Snowpoin too 3nodding (also her dad is a ranger). Would you be interested in them knowing each other somehow? (or knowing of each other, even if they didn't actually know each other)  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:23 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
SpazzticPanda1311

Hiii Panda! biggrin
I just saw that your character Ray is from Snowpoint city and my character Kirsi is from Snowpoin too 3nodding (also her dad is a ranger). Would you be interested in them knowing each other somehow? (or knowing of each other, even if they didn't actually know each other)

Oh hello ^3^ I wouldn't mind at all. You should know that Ray had a twin, Rina, and that she passed away 2 weeks before she was supposed to come to the academy. Ray took her place, and is pretty much depressed to the point he's neglecting his health (It's bad). They could be childhood friends if you want, Ray's family runs a bakery so you could always say that you got bread and stuff there and often times played with Rina and Ray (not sure if your character would know about Rina's death though). I should also mention that Rufflet was originally Rina's partner, so if they were childhood friends, your character would probably noticed that Rey (rufflet) was with him and not Rina (could use this to help give clues as to Rina's fate or whatever haha ).  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:05 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
TheWhiteDragonfly
SpazzticPanda1311

Hiii Panda! biggrin

Oh hello ^3^ I wouldn't mind at all. You should know that Ray had a twin, Rina, and that she passed away 2 weeks before she was supposed to come to the academy. Ray took her place, and is pretty much depressed to the point he's neglecting his health (It's bad). They could be childhood friends if you want, Ray's family runs a bakery so you could always say that you got bread and stuff there and often times played with Rina and Ray (not sure if your character would know about Rina's death though). I should also mention that Rufflet was originally Rina's partner, so if they were childhood friends, your character would probably noticed that Rey (rufflet) was with him and not Rina (could use this to help give clues as to Rina's fate or whatever haha ).

Ohh, that would be great! My character would have loved warm bread for sure xD We could say that they played together, but hadn't recently, to explain that Kirsi doesn't know Rina is gone. Hopefully then Kirsi could be a familiar face to help Ray out  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:15 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
SpazzticPanda1311
TheWhiteDragonfly
SpazzticPanda1311

Hiii Panda! biggrin

Ohh, that would be great! My character would have loved warm bread for sure xD We could say that they played together, but hadn't recently, to explain that Kirsi doesn't know Rina is gone. Hopefully then Kirsi could be a familiar face to help Ray out

Sounds good! Also I have a question, was your characters father home a lot? Or did he often stay away from home while being a ranger? Would Ray and Rina know that your characters father is a ranger? Cause in my bio a ranger with an arcanine saved rina when she was little, and now one of Ray's goals is to find that ranger and thank him. Would you be interested in "planning" (or sorts) with me? If not that's totally fine as well!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:21 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
TheWhiteDragonfly
SpazzticPanda1311
TheWhiteDragonfly
SpazzticPanda1311

Hiii Panda! biggrin

Sounds good! Also I have a question, was your characters father home a lot? Or did he often stay away from home while being a ranger? Would Ray and Rina know that your characters father is a ranger? Cause in my bio a ranger with an arcanine saved rina when she was little, and now one of Ray's goals is to find that ranger and thank him. Would you be interested in "planning" (or sorts) with me? If not that's totally fine as well!

OMG HE HAS AN ARACNINE IT IS FATE! (If you wanted it to have been him haha)
It is somewhat up in the air- if you want to plan (which I definitely do!) then I can have it depend on what would work best for that. I think they would definitely know he was a ranger because Kirsi would have talked about it. If you'd be interested in the ranger being Kirsi's father, then the fact that she has a growlithe could lead to her mentioning her dad has an arcanine (if they don't already know). And if you'd like it to be another ranger, then she could send a letter asking her dad about anyone else with an arcanine.

As far as how often he was home, he came back fairly frequently, but he spent a lot of that time on outings with Kirsi (it would be kinda cool if Ray and Rina went out with them once or something, maybe Kirsi's stories about her dad was part of what inspired Rina to go out in the first place? I dunno just a thought >w< ) He may not have actually met Ray and Rina face to face in the city before/after that, since he isn't home -too- frequently.  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:29 pm
Prairiefox

Nice new pic for Koru, Prairiefox! biggrin
I sure do love it! heart

- - - - - - - - -

As for everyone else sorry I didn't get a post up. I meant to get everything done tonight but my computer decided to become a problem.
I think it's fixed now but only time will tell. Anyways I'm off to bed for the night.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:53 am
murruelecreuset
Prairiefox

Nice new pic for Koru, Prairiefox! biggrin
I sure do love it! heart

- - - - - - - - -

As for everyone else sorry I didn't get a post up. I meant to get everything done tonight but my computer decided to become a problem.
I think it's fixed now but only time will tell. Anyways I'm off to bed for the night.

Oh thank you 4laugh I was having connection problems yesterday so I took the time to make a new one =w=

Goodnight hope everything's fine with it ^^  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:08 pm
Would anyone with a teacher be willing to rp? It's been two weeks and I'd like for Harvey to meet some of the teachers >>  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:15 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Would anyone with a teacher be willing to rp? It's been two weeks and I'd like for Harvey to meet some of the teachers >>

I'd be happy to ^^ Actually I remember our teachers almost met before the timeskip but I wasn't able to reply in time ^^"  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:30 pm
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

I'd be happy to ^^ Actually I remember our teachers almost met before the timeskip but I wasn't able to reply in time ^^"

Oh yay ^^ I think they'd like meeting each other. They seem to be the oldest and youngest of the teachers, it'd be an interesting dynamic. Plus they're both in Kingdra.
And yeah I remember I had Harvey's monferno jump on her photoshoot. I guess we can say Broski eventually jumped off and ran away and she never knew if was Harvey's.
Where and when shall they meet?  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games