Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:49 pm
Blizzard120

"That would just be a waste of time." I said. "You're looking for solace where there is none from him. Get someone else to go after him. Someone that can probably twist his arm. Proverbally, that is." I said.

"Probably so." He sighed. "If Freth would like to take that role, or even you, then be my guest. Saves me the heartache."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:54 pm
Isaac Hawking
Darksol88
Espeon_Commander
"I personally think you give yourself too little credit...." She shrugged as Blizz and Sub walked off. She ran her hand through her hair, forgetting once again that she didn't have her goggles, and muttered something under her breath. "Never giving Tati my goggles again...." Aile looked at the rest of the group gathered there. "So now what?"

Tatooine turned around and looked at everyone entering the kitchen now, tilting her head. Holy crap there were a bunch of people all of a sudden!
"That's a good question... should we make sure Isaac doesn't try anything?" Cera asked.

"Actually," Isaac said pointing at a monitor that had switched to show an image of the burning common room, and was flashing an alarming shade of red,"I think we should be more concerned with the fact that HQ appears to be on fire."

At the same time, GRAY's voice would begin to echo an automated message from speakers in every room of HQ. "WARNING: FIRE IN THE COMMON ROOM! WARNING: FIRE IN THE COMMON ROOM! ALL WATER CHANNELERS AND HYBRIDS, YOU ARE NEEDED IN THE COMMON ROOM!"
Sol would immediately hurry into the main room, sending out Swampert to ready a Hydro Pump to start working on the flames. "Can we please go one week without someone finding a way to try and ruin our place?" He asked, sounding more than a little perturbed at someone setting the place on fire. Or trying to.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:02 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"That would just be a waste of time." I said. "You're looking for solace where there is none from him. Get someone else to go after him. Someone that can probably twist his arm. Proverbally, that is." I said.

"Probably so." He sighed. "If Freth would like to take that role, or even you, then be my guest. Saves me the heartache."

"...Sub, get over it." I said. "You're in a line of business that you cannot be too trusting. That's how Toren pulled one over one you in the first place. You should know better by now. And besides, no one wants to see a leader moping around because he was backstabbed by a relative."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:04 pm
"Well if Sub would keep his annoying pokemon to himself, this wouldn't happen" Connor argued. He sighed and retrieved a bucket from the closet. After filling it with water, he'd wait until Gardy ran past him before tossing it on her.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:12 pm
"Have you ever had relatives, Blizz?" Sub asked the Cold One as he turned around. "I never knew any of my real family, I was given away at a very young age to the monks. There has been only two people I considered my family through out my life. Subbarao, and Toren. The first one died, and the second one betrayed me. Do you know how that feels? What if Tails just appeared one day and tried to kill you? How would you feel? Or, what about Tristen? What if he died prior to Tails's betrayal? Could you stand there and say that again? You probably could, but I'm not you. I may be the leader, but should I not be allowed to feel something every now and then?" He said.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:13 pm
Ryan rushes into the common room and calls out all the water types he has on him. With some direction and water guns everywhere, the fires would go out fast.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:24 pm
SubonicXP
"Have you ever had relatives, Blizz?" Sub asked the Cold One as he turned around. "I never knew any of my real family, I was given away at a very young age to the monks. There has been only two people I considered my family through out my life. Subbarao, and Toren. The first one died, and the second one betrayed me. Do you know how that feels? What if Tails just appeared one day and tried to kill you? How would you feel? Or, what about Tristen? What if he died prior to Tails's betrayal? Could you stand there and say that again? You probably could, but I'm not you. I may be the leader, but should I not be allowed to feel something every now and then?" He said.

"I'm not telling you to be soulless or something of that sort, Sub, I'm telling you to prioritize instead. It's going to be hard, I'm not going to lie, but if you're going to break down and lament first every time something like this happens to you, you will have a hard as hell time. You got two dozen roughly people here that comes to you for the next move and last thing they need is some half-hearted decision that will put one over on them." I said.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:38 pm
Gardy screamed as the cold water was dumped on her, putting out the flames. After the initial shock she turned around to face Connor and picked him up in a big bear hug, she was way too strong for a Gardevoir. "Yay! You saved me!" She shouted in his ear.

"You're right, as always." Sub said, conceding defeat in this conversation. "I'll let Toren mellow in his cell for the night and send someone down tomorrow to question him. He'll be hungry by then so I'm sure he'll be willing to spill." With that said Sub stood up and walked up to Blizz. "Thank you."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:54 pm
SubonicXP
Gardy screamed as the cold water was dumped on her, putting out the flames. After the initial shock she turned around to face Connor and picked him up in a big bear hug, she was way too strong for a Gardevoir. "Yay! You saved me!" She shouted in his ear.

"You're right, as always." Sub said, conceding defeat in this conversation. "I'll let Toren mellow in his cell for the night and send someone down tomorrow to question him. He'll be hungry by then so I'm sure he'll be willing to spill." With that said Sub stood up and walked up to Blizz. "Thank you."

"No problem. It's what I'm here for." I said to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:59 pm
With the potential burning of their HQ averted, Connor returned his Torchic who was freaking with water being shot everywhere. All of a sudden, he'd find himself in a Vicegrip from Gardy. Why she was hugging the person who set her on fire in the first place was beyond him. "Yeah...Don't make me regret it. Now put me down."  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:15 pm
"You could say that again." Sub said with a smile as he patted Blizz on the soldier. "Now then, what did you want to talk about? Or did we already cover it?"

Gardy would indeed put Connor down but instead of just going on her merry way she bowed before the trainer. "I owe you a life debt, oh great wielder of water! I promise, I will save you one day!" She giggled as she then ran off.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:18 pm
Anamineh
Espeon_Commander
"Gooooooon!" The Tomato berry stung where it hit, and she tried to wipe her face off. Though, she looked down at Rhyme once she tapped her. "Fly?" She then crouched down enough for the Pachirisu hybrid to wipe her face off. "Gon!" Her tail began to wag slightly again, enjoying the attention from Rhyme.

"I know, I know...that must have hurt..." Rhyme soothes, watching the Pokemon crouch. She wipes off the berry until nothing is left, and then pets the pokemon on her neck gently. "But you're better now, right? All the juice is off...lets go back out and just do another cleaning; a little damp cloth might help the sting." She answers; the pokechow can wait.
Tatooine nodded and picked Rhyme up, walking out and eying Gardy as they walked away to the nearest restroom.

Aile came up with the others, partially stupefied by the antics of Gardy. "I don't even..." She then looked at Tatooine walking off carrying Rhyme. "Well then. I guess she made a new friend." The woman blinked rapidly as she continued watching the Flygon walk off.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:23 pm
Connor opened his mouth to say something but didn't have any words. He wasn't sure if having Gardy owe him was good or not but only time would tell. And why did he have to be the wielder of water? "Not exactly what I want to be known for..." he sighed and re-entered the kitchen. His stomach had convinced him to make his own sandwich.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:29 pm
SubonicXP
"You could say that again." Sub said with a smile as he patted Blizz on the soldier. "Now then, what did you want to talk about? Or did we already cover it?"

Gardy would indeed put Connor down but instead of just going on her merry way she bowed before the trainer. "I owe you a life debt, oh great wielder of water! I promise, I will save you one day!" She giggled as she then ran off.

"We covered it. I had the feeling that you weren't going to be all there after the fight was over." I said to him. "At any rate, I would imagine now you will need to be figuring out the next move. We got momentum at our side; its probably about time to drive a stake into these guys while the getting is good."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:32 pm
Espeon_Commander
Anamineh
Espeon_Commander
"Gooooooon!" The Tomato berry stung where it hit, and she tried to wipe her face off. Though, she looked down at Rhyme once she tapped her. "Fly?" She then crouched down enough for the Pachirisu hybrid to wipe her face off. "Gon!" Her tail began to wag slightly again, enjoying the attention from Rhyme.

"I know, I know...that must have hurt..." Rhyme soothes, watching the Pokemon crouch. She wipes off the berry until nothing is left, and then pets the pokemon on her neck gently. "But you're better now, right? All the juice is off...lets go back out and just do another cleaning; a little damp cloth might help the sting." She answers; the pokechow can wait.
Tatooine nodded and picked Rhyme up, walking out and eying Gardy as they walked away to the nearest restroom.

Aile came up with the others, partially stupefied by the antics of Gardy. "I don't even..." She then looked at Tatooine walking off carrying Rhyme. "Well then. I guess she made a new friend." The woman blinked rapidly as she continued watching the Flygon walk off.

Rhyme squeaks, picked up. She holds on as the Pokemon carries her away. The Pachirisu hybrid sheepishly waves as they go to the restroom to help the Flygon out. She grabs a towel, wets it, and carefully begins dabbing it around the Flygon's eyes before re-wetting it, wringing it, and holding it. "I want to put this on your eyes, okay? If you close them, I can set it here and it might help."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games