Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 8:38 am
Knux_nyan
kefkadragon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

"you met her at the castle. Yeah, Rena was there, although not sure why she was there. Mabye to investigate the darkness going on there. There was a great amount of darkness there. "  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 2:23 pm
User Image

"Not likely. Last i heard from her she said she was gonna try to do some research on....her problem...oh no. She was going through Ansems research." Eclipse said with a disturbed look on his face.

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 4:54 pm
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Eric raised an eyebrow. "You mean we don't have that stuff on file here already? Seems like it'd be kind of a big deal considering our line of work," he said. Lawrence shook his head.
"In the wrong hands, those notes could create chaos. Then we end up with a whole new thorn in our collective sides. The hell is she looking at the heart for? I'm not sure if it covers how to gain one back," he said.
"How do you know about it?" Eric asked.
"i only heard rumors about it until we went in there. What I saw on the walls in the room while you were looking for kalena in a brief glimpse, i could barely make it out, but the implications of it are terrifying," Lawrence replied.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 8:59 pm
User Image

"She's not trying to get a new heart she's trying to repair her own. Its death touched and she believes those notes will help her. They won't." Eclipse said.

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 5:55 am
Knux_nyan
kefkadragon

Eric had become silent as soon as Ansem's notes were spoken of.

"death comes for all of us sooner or later, yet from what ive seen the last few years, some accidently beat it or it rejects, Rena exactly. When Kalena started to have troubles and Rena was a whole person, Rena didn't want anywhere near Kalena, but Kalena was desperate as she was starting to break apart. She might be human looking but battle we do with her at our sides in the end provides some pretty much unbeatable, godlike creature. Do you think Kalena started a chain reaction that lead to Rena's current situation? For all we know, she wont even know, that she herself is a doomsday device."

Eric snapped out of it grabbing Sophia from behind and squeezing her shoulders.
"will you stop thinking my grandmother is something that brings the end of the worlds! She's not, least...not yet at least. It might have been her fault for Rena too but there are things out of our control!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 8:21 am
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Eric sighed and shook his head. "For the sake of maintaining my enrollment here, i'm not going to call you out on the complete and utter bull crap you're spewing right now miss. Instead, I will take my leave since my friend here has been doing all the talking for our report anyway. Call me when the wedding is inevitably attacked because you let the psycho heartless chick in. I'll be around to save your collective asses again," he said bitterly before leaving. Lawrence was shocked.
Well now that i'm officially thrown under the bus... This is going to be a pain in my a** later. he thought.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 11:39 am
User Image

"Our best bet right now is to do what we can to keep Kalena and Rena seperated. By my standings i believe that if they are together for a long period of time Kalena's essence will drain into Rena. Those 2 are connected now through the Light Guardian inside Rena." Eclipse said as he sat down behind his desk.

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 7:29 pm
Knux_nyan
kefkadragon

Eric sighed to Lawrence's outburst
"maybe....one should ask her to simply not come. Kelina is powerless now and that was something even I could not predict ever happening" Eric said to Eric turning to him.

"I could ask" Sophia offered

"no, can't be anyone who can actually work with her. Has to be someone who absolutely hates her or someone like that....maybe you could do it Eric?"  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 7:38 am
kalenakeeper

]
Knux_nyan

(OOC: Eric left after he did the outburst. Lawrence is there now. My apologies if it wasn't entirely consistent. College paper was distracting me.)

Lawrence regained his focus. "Wait, so you want Eric to tell Kelina to not come to the wedding? I'm sure he'd be glad to, albeit antagonistically given the series of events lately," he said.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 1:06 pm
Knux_nyan
kefkadragon

Eric nodded
"What I first learned about kelina is that she doesn't respect anyone unless they stand up to her. Great uncle Leon, um...kalena's husbands brother. He stood up to her a lot and she respected him.
I think she may have cried when he died....."

Eric trailed off subject for a minute, then came back

"Yeah. Stand up to her and will respect and listen instead of being ignored"

((Typed from cell. Internet is out again))  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 6:25 pm
User Image

"I think i know a few people who stand in that list. I'm gonna send a message to that friend of mine in Radiant gardens but i will need someone to pick her up." Eclipse said.

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 5:00 am
kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Lawrence nodded. "He'll be fine probably. He's gotten more bold lately for some reason. Where is she? We can get it done within the next two hours or so depending on how pugnacious she gets," he said before looking to Eclipse. "As long as he's heading out there, I can tell Eric to stop in Radiant Garden and pick them up," he said.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 8:46 am
Knux_nyan
kefkadragon

"Kelina is from Twilight Town, but if Rose has her under control, they are probably in sunset." Eric said

"wow, I wonder why there." Sophia said rubbing her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 4:35 pm
User Image

"Rose bought the house for her and Kalen to live in once they were married." Eclipse said as he passed the address to Lawrence. "The girl goes by the name Diane. Tell her i sent you....just be careful....she's a bit....hyper....and i mean all the time." He said. The note said the address at the fountain court.

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 6:04 am
kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Lawrence nodded and picked up the address note. "I'll pass it on to him. Her hyperness can't be worse than some of the people we dealt with in high school," he said. He turned to Sophia. "My sincerest apologies for my friend's behavior," he said quickly before he left.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games