Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:44 pm
Espeon_Commander
Anamineh
Rhyme was sorting through the berries, having picked out one of each. She set them down on the table just as the door opened, The Flygon entering. "Oh, hello again friend! I was just going to get something to eat and feed all my Pokemon." She waved back, offering the limited selection of berries she found. "Take one of these if you'd like! I'm going to look for the food, and I'll be right back!" With that, the hybrid disappeared into the pantry, thinking.
"Fuuh..." Tatooine looked through the berries, noticing a rare one that caught her eye- a Roseli Berry. She immediately grabbed it and started nibbling at it. "Fwi!" There was a bit of a wag in her tail now as she followed Rhyme into the pantry. She might need help reaching something.

Rhyme finds the Pokechow but its just a bit too high for her to reach, and no stools either. She hears the Flygon following behind and almost asks her to help but there are other voices and she shies away in the pantry, shyness taking hold. The Flygon's body is in front, effectively blocking her from getting out. She spots...something...go past, hit the Flygon in the face with what might have been a berry...She spots a cloth in the corner, grabbing it and tapping the Flygon. "Here...let me clean your face off...that mean person...are you okay?" She spoke softly, only wanting to speak to the pokemon.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:48 pm
Connor shut the fridge having no luck in stealing someone's sandwich...this time. He was to make his way to the pantry when a really annoying pokemon showed up. "No don't wa-" the teen tried to declined when he was shot in the face with sticky Cheri syrup. He stood there silently, eyes closed as he attempted to fight back the rage. After getting a wet cloth to wipe his face he sighed and came to a decision. "I'm kill it." Or rather make it faint one would hope he meant. He darted out of the kitchen to find Leslie already after Gardy.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:55 pm
"You nailed it." Sub said in reply to Blizz. "You were my best bet, and one of the only people I could trust."

Gardy giggled as Leslie came at her and instantly teleported away, reappearing behind Lykas. "Give her a big hug!" She said to Lykas as he sent him flying with a Telekinesis attack, straight for Leslie. She then turned her attention to the charging Connor and giggled. "Did it taste good? Real yummy huh? She continued to talk to Connor until he stepped on the rug in the main area, and once he did he would find that the ground beneath him was swept away as she telepathically snatched up the rug.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:00 pm
SubonicXP
"You nailed it." Sub said in reply to Blizz. "You were my best bet, and one of the only people I could trust."

"It was probably a good thing I managed to get in the region then. Though, I am left to ask, however...no one else could? I know Freth got banged up a little...what about Sol for instance? What of the others in this team?" I asked. "Or was there more to this story that I am not seeing?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:02 pm
Anamineh
Rhyme finds the Pokechow but its just a bit too high for her to reach, and no stools either. She hears the Flygon following behind and almost asks her to help but there are other voices and she shies away in the pantry, shyness taking hold. The Flygon's body is in front, effectively blocking her from getting out. She spots...something...go past, hit the Flygon in the face with what might have been a berry...She spots a cloth in the corner, grabbing it and tapping the Flygon. "Here...let me clean your face off...that mean person...are you okay?" She spoke softly, only wanting to speak to the pokemon.
"Gooooooon!" The Tomato berry stung where it hit, and she tried to wipe her face off. Though, she looked down at Rhyme once she tapped her. "Fly?" She then crouched down enough for the Pachirisu hybrid to wipe her face off. "Gon!" Her tail began to wag slightly again, enjoying the attention from Rhyme.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:11 pm
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

"It was probably a good thing I managed to get in the region then. Though, I am left to ask, however...no one else could? I know Freth got banged up a little...what about Sol for instance? What of the others in this team?" I asked. "Or was there more to this story that I am not seeing?"

Sub spun around in his chair at the question, now facing the wall. "Just a personal preference, I wouldn't think too much on it. You got the job done, didn't you? The results were favorable."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:12 pm
Espeon_Commander
"Gooooooon!" The Tomato berry stung where it hit, and she tried to wipe her face off. Though, she looked down at Rhyme once she tapped her. "Fly?" She then crouched down enough for the Pachirisu hybrid to wipe her face off. "Gon!" Her tail began to wag slightly again, enjoying the attention from Rhyme.

"I know, I know...that must have hurt..." Rhyme soothes, watching the Pokemon crouch. She wipes off the berry until nothing is left, and then pets the pokemon on her neck gently. "But you're better now, right? All the juice is off...lets go back out and just do another cleaning; a little damp cloth might help the sting." She answers; the pokechow can wait.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:22 pm
"Excuse me if I don't seem amused. It's probably because I'm-!" Connor was once again cut short as he felt the rug slip beneath his feet. Instinctively, he threw his arms back and saved himself from a nasty fall. His arms hurt like hell now and he was having some trouble getting back up. "This is why I can't stand psychics. Invisible force attacking you from wherever, warping all over the place" he grumbled, finally standing and brandishing a pokeball. "Stand and fight if you want to fight!" He brought out Torchic to use Flamethrower on Gardy.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:50 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

Sub spun around in his chair at the question, now facing the wall. "Just a personal preference, I wouldn't think too much on it. You got the job done, didn't you? The results were favorable."

"....alrighty then..." I said to him. "Are you going to be alright? You're out of it, it seems."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:51 pm
Espeon_Commander
"I personally think you give yourself too little credit...." She shrugged as Blizz and Sub walked off. She ran her hand through her hair, forgetting once again that she didn't have her goggles, and muttered something under her breath. "Never giving Tati my goggles again...." Aile looked at the rest of the group gathered there. "So now what?"

Tatooine turned around and looked at everyone entering the kitchen now, tilting her head. Holy crap there were a bunch of people all of a sudden!
"That's a good question... should we make sure Isaac doesn't try anything?" Cera asked.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:28 pm
Gardy attempted to skip to the side to avoid the flames but was unable to as the end of her dress was caught ablaze. The Psychic type then proceeded to run around the main area screaming, flames flickering in her path, threatening to set the whole place on fire.

"I don't know. I think I'll be fine, but it's hard to say. I dread having to confront Toren though." Sub admitted to Blizz.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:36 pm
SubonicXP
Gardy attempted to skip to the side to avoid the flames but was unable to as the end of her dress was caught ablaze. The Psychic type then proceeded to run around the main area screaming, flames flickering in her path, threatening to set the whole place on fire.

"I don't know. I think I'll be fine, but it's hard to say. I dread having to confront Toren though." Sub admitted to Blizz.

"That's inevitability talking there, Sub. Though, what on earth do you think he's going to tell you? Providing of course he'd be any condition to do so anytime soon after that fight." I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:42 pm
Blizzard120

"That's inevitability talking there, Sub. Though, what on earth do you think he's going to tell you? Providing of course he'd be any condition to do so anytime soon after that fight." I said.

"Maybe his justification for what he did? I don't know. Hell, he could give me some lame a** excuse and I would probably be content. I just need to know, why?" Said answered Blizz.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:43 pm
Darksol88
Espeon_Commander
"I personally think you give yourself too little credit...." She shrugged as Blizz and Sub walked off. She ran her hand through her hair, forgetting once again that she didn't have her goggles, and muttered something under her breath. "Never giving Tati my goggles again...." Aile looked at the rest of the group gathered there. "So now what?"

Tatooine turned around and looked at everyone entering the kitchen now, tilting her head. Holy crap there were a bunch of people all of a sudden!
"That's a good question... should we make sure Isaac doesn't try anything?" Cera asked.

"Actually," Isaac said pointing at a monitor that had switched to show an image of the burning common room, and was flashing an alarming shade of red,"I think we should be more concerned with the fact that HQ appears to be on fire."

At the same time, GRAY's voice would begin to echo an automated message from speakers in every room of HQ. "WARNING: FIRE IN THE COMMON ROOM! WARNING: FIRE IN THE COMMON ROOM! ALL WATER CHANNELERS AND HYBRIDS, YOU ARE NEEDED IN THE COMMON ROOM!"  

Isaac Hawking

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:43 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Maybe his justification for what he did? I don't know. Hell, he could give me some lame a** excuse and I would probably be content. I just need to know, why?" Said answered Blizz.

"That would just be a waste of time." I said. "You're looking for solace where there is none from him. Get someone else to go after him. Someone that can probably twist his arm. Proverbally, that is." I said.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games