Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:39 am
Prairiefox
DJ Double B

Weird, could'a sworn i replied last night. Sorry about that, anyway

Nice to meet you too! I probably won't be posting until tonight or tomorrow
Adding some stuff to the profile thread -- future looks, posting layout, relations/pokemon seen, etc

Maybe we can plot sometime though. Ava is in Charizard house

That's okay don't hurry yourself ^^ I and I think most members did that for their characters its a good way to organize everything 3nodding

Oh that'd be fun! Koru is in Salamence 3nodding

Nice haha. Ava is in outdoors class, while Koru is in battle, but with them being combined right now, they could meet there? Or meet/interact some other way? I'm not too sure, but do you have any ideas?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:42 pm
Shadow of Miracles

Hey, quick question.
Is it alright that I reply to Blitz/Veronica as Ava first? Or do you want me to wait for Mr. Reyes to speak?

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:41 pm
DJ Double B

Nice haha. Ava is in outdoors class, while Koru is in battle, but with them being combined right now, they could meet there? Or meet/interact some other way? I'm not too sure, but do you have any ideas?

That'd be a good way to start I'm not too sure really ^^"
To be honest I've never really plotted before owo"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:44 pm
Prairiefox
DJ Double B

That's totally fine xD We can figure something out later, maybe if they have mutual friends or enemies or something

I have literally nothing xD so we could just come back to them later

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:52 pm
DJ Double B
Prairiefox
DJ Double B

That's totally fine xD We can figure something out later, maybe if they have mutual friends or enemies or something

I'm sorry TTvTT Most of the things I do in the rp are acts of random ideas....I really should start doing this thing called "planning".  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:04 pm
Prairiefox
DJ Double B
Prairiefox
DJ Double B

I'm sorry TTvTT Most of the things I do in the rp are acts of random ideas....I really should start doing this thing called "planning".

Planning is quite nice. 4/5 dentists recommend it  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

iKatamalicious

Shameless Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:31 pm
Hi everyone!

I just got accepted the other day and I wanted to talk to everyone real quick before posting my first post (mainly because I need a little help.. xD ). But you can call me Kat if you want, or Caylie, I don't really mind either! Andddd my character is Chessebelle, and she's an adorable little child xD

I was wondering--we're in morning classes right now, right?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:42 pm
iKatamalicious
Hi everyone!

I just got accepted the other day and I wanted to talk to everyone real quick before posting my first post (mainly because I need a little help.. xD ). But you can call me Kat if you want, or Caylie, I don't really mind either! Andddd my character is Chessebelle, and she's an adorable little child xD

Hi, I play Ava. I'm also pretty new

And yeah, morning classes are going on until Monday IRL, then we're moving over to... another time i guess ^^;;;  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

iKatamalicious

Shameless Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:46 pm
DJ Double B
iKatamalicious
Hi everyone!

Hi, I play Ava. I'm also pretty new

And yeah, morning classes are going on until Monday IRL, then we're moving over to... another time i guess ^^;;;

Oh well, hi! I'm glad I'm not the only newbie, haha. Well yea, I read the announcement, it's just that I wasn't sure because my first class is Battle class and everyone was exiting to the outside, so I wasn't sure where to put my first post, haha. cat_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:51 pm
iKatamalicious

Oh well, hi! I'm glad I'm not the only newbie, haha. Well yea, I read the announcement, it's just that I wasn't sure because my first class is Battle class and everyone was exiting to the outside, so I wasn't sure where to put my first post, haha. cat_sweatdrop

Noobs unite! We should plot sometime ahaha

But yeah by what I know, because there isn't an outdoors teacher yet, the class for Battle and Outdoors is combined in the Campsite thread, led by the battle teacher. You can find all the classrooms through forums "Trainer Prep" (Main thread) > "Academic Building" > "Class Curriculum"  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

iKatamalicious

Shameless Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:58 pm
DJ Double B
iKatamalicious

But yeah by what I know, because there isn't an outdoors teacher yet, the class for Battle and Outdoors is combined in the Campsite thread, led by the battle teacher. You can find all the classrooms through forums "Trainer Prep" (Main thread) > "Academic Building" > "Class Curriculum"

Sure thing! And yes, the noobs r teh best. //cringes after typing that.

Oh, alright.. I've never been in a guild so I'm probably going to be late simply because I can't find forums xD Thank you! I should probably look at the teacher's post too--I hadn't even thought about that, lmao.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:36 pm
iKatamalicious
DJ Double B
iKatamalicious

Oh, alright.. I've never been in a guild so I'm probably going to be late simply because I can't find forums xD Thank you! I should probably look at the teacher's post too--I hadn't even thought about that, lmao.

I've never been in a guild either xD it's all good haha Hope that helps!  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:37 pm
iKatamalicious
DJ Double B
iKatamalicious

Have no fear!!! Helpful person is here... -weak trumpets-

.... Anyway. Hey there Kata. Glad to see you here.

I'm Yume. VC as well as characters, Iris Haruno -student- and Lillith Ezra -Coordination teach- . if you need any help we're here for ya =D  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:40 pm
DJ Double B
Shadow of Miracles

Hey, quick question.
Is it alright that I reply to Blitz/Veronica as Ava first? Or do you want me to wait for Mr. Reyes to speak?

Hello ^^

and its up to you. At the moment I am not following the post order so I will post as Mr. Reyes at some point before the end of today. You can either wait (I can't give you a time when I'll post) or you may post after I have posted 3nodding  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iKatamalicious

Shameless Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:43 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
iKatamalicious
DJ Double B
iKatamalicious

Have no fear!!! Helpful person is here... -weak trumpets-

.... Anyway. Hey there Kata. Glad to see you here.

I'm Yume. VC as well as characters, Iris Haruno -student- and Lillith Ezra -Coordination teach- . if you need any help we're here for ya =D

Yay, thank you! I like your musical entrance xD

I was just wondering if I should post in the Battle class first, or if I should post my character in the Campsite, since that's where everyone left. I'm thinking about posting in the Campsite, and just explain that she had seen the note that Mr. Reyes has left? Don't know if that's how I can do it, so any clarification that would be lovely, haha. cat_lol  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games