Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 10:57 am
User Image

"Yeh well sorry i can't reach your expectations. i only know of one king and he's a lot shorter then i am......Are we expecting you at the wedding in your best behavior or do i need to put you on the black list?" Eclipse said as he turned to Jax crossing his arms.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 7:18 pm
Knux_nyan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Im going in Leon's memory along with Jaster, but not together as one, just us separate like brothers or something." Jax said actually quite serious.

"Naw, Kalena was a queen for a while and she hated every minute of it. That was the first time we met Eric actually. Even back then he was time traveling several years into the past for him. Surprised everyone really." Jax shrugged his shoulders

"and where were we in all of this?" Sophia asked

"If memory serves right, you were still a nobody along with X, Eclipse was a heartless, and Kalen was still Kalen. Yet time healed itself when everyone had to come back from the time travel. Kalena's and Ethan's wedding were swarmed by heartless at the academy, which made him leave in the end. If you ever wondered why Kalena doesn't talk about her own husband, that's why. Who knows if he's even alive along with all of Kalena's children, Eric's mother included."

Sophia went silent for a moment
"oh...."

"yeah....so..." Jax seemed to be saddened by talking.
"like I said....erm....im gonna be there to be there I guess. Mabye get a new cousin out of all of this. You'd be my uncle, Eclipse. Just titles that bore me."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 8:08 pm
User Image

"That'll be quiet the family reunion. You do what you need to do then." Eclipse said as he watched Jax for a moment before glancing back at his desk. A holographic screen appeared before him and he sent the notice for the wedding out. (gonna be an announcement.)

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 5:14 am
Knux_nyan

Jax nodded and looked at his pocket watch. He looked rather sad now.
"wish dad was here...after the stuff happened to mom though, I doubt she'd wanna see him. Time travel can only do so much."

"wait, are you actually crying, Jax?"

Jax immediately composed himself
"course not, nobodies don't cry"
He stood up straightening out his jacket and disappeared

Sophia giggled some.
"He was crying."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 9:28 am
User Image

"Yup. I sent an additional message to Diz asking him to return to the academy. He'll be here to help set up." Eclipse said as he took a seat again.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 11:37 am
Knux_nyan

"hehe. So formal wear or normal clothes?"  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 6:25 pm
User Image

"Thats up to Rose and Kalen. We'll get there input when they get back." Eclipse said as he looked over a roster.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 8:13 am
Knux_nyan
kefkadragon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

"hmm, fair enough" Sophia smiled

Eric walked up to the door to the admin hoping Lawrence and Eric were behind him. He opened the door and peeked his head in.

"Hi Eric!" Sophia smiled

Eric pulled his head back and opened the door waving his hand shyly to Sophia.
"H....hi Sophia. Your cheery today....."

"well im trying to be."

Eric pulled out paperwork he had done on the incident back in Radiant Gardens castle.
"I got stuff for you, Eclipse. Also...that wedding is soon. Why is Kelina invited and not Kalena? It makes no sense. Kelina is a security risk."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 11:06 am
quote="Knux_nyan"]
kalenakeeper
[

Eric and Lawrence walked in behind the other Eric. Lawrence tipped his head respectfully to Eclipse. "We were also present at the incident and were told to give an oral report of the events to you," he said formally. Eric adjusted his glasses and kept silent.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 9:12 pm
User Image

"Thats....news to me. I don't know why my brother would invite her but ii leave it up to his judgement." Eclipse said as he took the reports and looked them over before getting a solemn look. "Are these accurate?" He asked them.

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 5:44 am
Knux_nyan
kefkadragon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

"I though Kelina would have been dead by now." Sophia said
"I wonder what deals with the devil she made."

Eric chuckled
"She's mean, not insane."  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 10:09 am
kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Eric sighed. "We're talking about the person who has attacked this place at least twice since i enrolled here. Insane is frankly an understatement," he said.

Lawrence nodded to Eclipse. "Unfortunately so. I have little idea of what connection the thing has to any of you, but something that powerful running around a peaceful place like Radiant Garden is disaster waiting to happen," he said.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 10:58 am
User Image

"Well whatever it was it's gone now....You said Rena was involved right? You know why she was there?" Eclipse asked.

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 5:27 pm
kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
]

Lawrence shrugged. "Was she the one in the giant armor doing crazy magic stuff? I'm not entirely sure i know who that is. We were just in the area having dinner with Eric's parents when Kalena and some blond guy showed up. Commotion ensued and we helped fight that thing with them and the little guy," he said looking back at Eric, who shrugged at the mention of Rena.
"You're guess is as good as mine. I've met her maybe twice and they were probably at one of those parties. I couldn't tell you much about her man. Only higher ups i'm really friends with are Sasha and Kalena," he said.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 1:13 am
User Image

"Rena is a half fallen girl with a fractured heart. She has strange power in her that allows her to fly and is the holder of the Guardian of light. She was killed by a horseman of the apocalypse a long time ago. But apparently still alive somehow. An enigma really. Somewhat like Kalena." Eclipse explained.

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games