Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❶ Kanto Region
Pewter City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:16 pm
SpectralEternity

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Leader Brock

While he certainly didn't appreciate being snapped at, a win was a win and Brock wouldn't withhold his spirited challenger her items just because he was left a bit ruffled. With a silent nod the man returned his Onix and moved to grab a badge and TM, thinking all the while. "Though your Houndoom faced a rather hefty type disadvantage, it held with it a type advantage of its own. Impressive," he commented aloud, before he strode over to Scarlett. "Here you are, the Boulder badge and TM Rock Tomb. Congratulations on your win." Brock paused a moment, considering something. "Hopefully you won't be as short with the other gym leaders as you were with me. I know a few have a temper.

Scarlett Received:
- Boulder Badge
- TM Rock Tomb
+20 exp. given to Damien  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:42 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

3/3 Movement (Flying Enabled) | 25/5 Pokemon Encounter | 149/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 2/10 Heart Scale | Need to Claim: 10/10 Black Flute, 10/10 Heart Scale x3, 10/10 Red Shard x2, Level 10 Shiny Cybun, Level 10 Popplio | Wishlist: Expert Belt (30 posts), Heart Scales, TM Earthquake, TM Stone Edge | Current Attire: Red sweater, black leggings, and black leather boots

Team OOB: User Image User Image

Scarlett remained silent and sprayed Damien with a few potions to get him back up to full health as Brock complimented her houndoom's ability to take it's type disadvantage and turn it around. The fact that Scarlett knew Damien was capable of demolishing this gym single handedly had been why she'd snapped at Brock earlier for trying to suggest that she wasn't making the smart decision of using a better type advantage. She wasn't an idiot. She wouldn't willingly put herself at a disadvantage if she didn't think she could pull it off anyways. Damien needed the training for Fantina and she would use this opportunity to get it. However, as Brock handed her the spoils of her victory, he warned her that other gym leaders had a temper, and wouldn't react as well to her snappy attitude. Scarlett only sneered at this. "A win is a win. So what if they don't like my attitude?" She suggested, and without waiting for an answer, she turned on a heel and walked out with Damien in tow.

[4/5 Posts for Egg]

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ T E A M ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxN A M E: Luna - Arusune
User Image
T Y P E: User Image / User Image
L E V E L: 37
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Docile - Playful and naive.
A B I L I T Y: Battle Armor - Prevents Critical Hits and reduces damage from Physical Attacks by 1/10 of the total damage.
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dread Plate: Dark type attacks do x1.2 damage, but if a dark type is using the attack, it does x1.3 instead.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Draining Kiss: 50: Restores HP to the user equal to 3/4 of damage dealt.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dark Pulse - 80: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iron Tail - 100: 7/10 Chance of lowering targets physical defense one stage, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Zen Headbutt - 80: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target, makes contact

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image 370/370 HP | Status: None | 13/29 EXP | Next Move; Level 40 - Play Rough | Evolve at level 46 while holding Dread Plate after battling 10 times in any cave, 10/10 battles completed

xxN A M E: Damien - Houndoom
User Image
L E V E L: 29
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Lax - Very laid back, takes lots of naps, can be aggressive when he wants to be.
A B I L I T Y: Early Bird - Sleep condition lasts for half as long as normal, rounding down if half the amount is a decimal. When the turn goes down to 1 turn left, the Pokémon instantly awakes
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Expert Belt: If the holder uses an attack on the opponent which is Super Effective, its power is increased x1.2
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Inferno - 100: Burns Target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bite - 60: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iron Tail - 100: 7/10 Chance of lowering targets physical defense one stage, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rest - Restore full hp and cure of all conditions, then sleeps for 2 Turns

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image 290/290 HP | Status: None | 7/34 EXP | Next Move: Big M. - Thunder Fang

xxN A M E: Vandal - Zoroark / (Human Guise)
T Y P E: User Image
L E V E L: 10
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Lax: Likes to take it easy, still somewhat mischievous
A B I L I T Y: Illusion: Takes the appearance of the last conscious party Pokémon upon being sent out, type does not change. Appearance returns to normal when attacked.
H O L D I N G: N/A
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Foul Play - 95: Inflicts damage using the targets physical attack increases and level attack bonuses instead of the user's. Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. U-Turn - 70: Switches with a Pokémon in active party, Makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Extrasensory - 80: 3/10 Chance of Flinching
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Swagger: Confuses target pokemon, and raises their physical attack two stages

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 100/100 HP | Status: None | 17/20 EXP

xxN A M E: Pearl - Wartortle
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Relaxed - Laid back and easy going, determined to get things done when she puts her mind to it.
A B I L I T Y: Torrent - When HP is below 1/3rd, Water type attacks will do x1.5 damage
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blastoisite: Mega Evolves Blastoise. Atk 1.1, Def 1.1, Sp.Atk 1.4
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bite - 60: 4/10 chance to flinch target, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dragon Pulse - 85
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blizzard - 110: 3/10 Chance to Freeze, hits multiple targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Origin Pulse - 90: Hits Multiple Targets

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 290/290 HP | Status: None | 11/34 EXP | Next Move; TM (Blastoise) - Earthquake | Evolve at level 36

xxN A M E: Aegis - Aegislash
User Image User Image
L E V E L: 25
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Serious - Dutiful and protective
A B I L I T Y: Stance Change - Takes on Shield Forme when using non attack moves or out of battle, reduces opponents attacks by 1/10 of the total damage while in Shield Forme. Takes on Sword Forme when using attack moves in battle, doing an extra x1.1 damage to all Attacks, Physical and Special, while in Sword Forme.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sacred Sword - 90: Ignores targets stat changes, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. King's Shield - Protects against attacks, and lower targets physical attack two stage if the attack made physical contact. The user is protected this round, if used in succession however, it has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. (Priority +4)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iron Head - 80: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Night Slash - 70: 1/10 Chance to critically hit, Makes Contact

User Image User Image 250/250 HP | Status: None | 20/30 EXP |

xxN A M E: Dotty - Solosis
User Image
L E V E L: 19
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Timid - stereotypical "nerd", speaks in binary code or via visuals using her psychic aura, nearsighted, can't see well and needs glasses.
A B I L I T Y: Magic Guard - Prevents indirect damage from weather conditions, status ailments such as burn and poison, and attacks such as curse, leech seed, and fire spin, but it does not stop them from being induced. Damage caused by entry hazards, such as Spikes, recoil and crash damage is prevented. Magic Guard will also prevent Life Orb's HP deduction without negating its power boost. Damage from confusion still occurs. Magic Guard does not prevent a Pokémon from cutting its own HP, such as with Belly Drum, Substitute, or Curse when used by a Ghost type. Destiny Bond and Perish Song can still cause a Pokémon with Magic Guard to faint.
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Life Orb: All attacks do x1.3 damage, but the holder looses 1/10 max HP every turn.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thunder - 110: 7/10 chance of paralysis, hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Reflect - Reduces damage from physical attacks by 1/2 for 5 Turns
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hidden Power - 60: Generate a number 1-18. The number results in the moves typing.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Light Screen - Reduces damage from special attacks by 1/2 for 5 Turns

User Image User Image 190/190 HP | Status: None | 17/24 EXP | Next Move; Level 25 - Psyshock, TM Focus Blast (Reuniclus)

[Inactive]

Listed fully in Pokedex

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

Skye
Zakhav Yashin (Contact listed as "Russian a*****e")
Cyrus
Lark

User Image National Pokedex User Image Lucky Doubloon, User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Escape Rope, User Image Hunting Knife, User Image Lighter, User ImageLoranne and Roxanne. User Image Ebony Violin, User Image Dotty's Research Notes, User Image Mega Earring, -Spear Key

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blue Flute User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Old Rod

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞

Consumables:

User Image Potions x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berry x 41 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sitrus Berry x17 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cheri Berry x 5 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rawst Berry x 3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sweet Hearts x 5 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lava Cookie x 4 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rare Candy x 5 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Big Mushroom x 4 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heart Scale x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Explorer Kit x1

Held Items:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lagging Tail x 1User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Egg x5 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Metronome x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. EXP Share x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Moonstone x 1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Wash Plug x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mow Plug x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heat Plug x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Frost Plug x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fan Plug x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Choice Scarf x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blackglasses x1
User Image Froslass Frosty x24 User Image Roman Candle x1

Other:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Golden Mask: Summons Volcanion

Badge Case

User Image

Kanto

User Image - Boulder Badge

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

User Image - Coal Badge User Image - Forest Badge User Image - Cobble Badge User Image - Fen Badge

Unova

User Image -Trio Badge

Kalos

TM Case

User Image

-TM Rain Dance
-TM Focus Blast
-TM Brick Break
-TM Sludge Wave
-TM Focus Blast
-TM Stone Edge
-TM Psyche Up
-TM Infestation
-TM Grass Knot
-TM Rock Tomb

-HM Cut
-HM Fly
-HM Surf
-HM Rock Smash

User Image User Image
User Image
User Image  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:56 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

3/3 Movement (Flying Enabled) | 26/5 Pokemon Encounter | 150/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 3/10 Heart Scale | Need to Claim: 10/10 Black Flute, 10/10 Heart Scale x3, 10/10 Red Shard x2, Level 10 Shiny Cybun, Level 10 Popplio | Wishlist: Expert Belt (30 posts), Heart Scales, TM Earthquake, TM Stone Edge | Current Attire: Red sweater, black leggings, and black leather boots

Team OOB: User Image User Image

As Scarlett exited the gym, Dotty was waiting for her with a plastic egg hovering alongside her, signing "I found it." with her red aura writing. Scarlett took the egg with a grin and stored it away for now. That was two down at least, still 48 or so to go, but it was a start. Scarlett looked down at Damien with some distain. "She found it faster than you. What good is a dog that can't track anythin'?" She grumbled. "At least I trained ya to be a decent fighter, are ya woulda gotten yer a** kicked in there by those rock types." She sniffed, returning them both and calling the ride charizard with her pager. "Take me to Cerulean." She insisted, hopping onto the starter before flying off.

[5/5 Posts for Egg, Exit to Cerulean City]

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ T E A M ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxN A M E: Luna - Arusune
User Image
L E V E L: 37
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Docile - Playful and naive.
A B I L I T Y: Battle Armor - Prevents Critical Hits and reduces damage from Physical Attacks by 1/10 of the total damage.
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dread Plate: Dark type attacks do x1.2 damage, but if a dark type is using the attack, it does x1.3 instead.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Draining Kiss: 50: Restores HP to the user equal to 3/4 of damage dealt.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dark Pulse - 80: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iron Tail - 100: 7/10 Chance of lowering targets physical defense one stage, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Zen Headbutt - 80: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target, makes contact

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image 370/370 HP | Status: None | 14/29 EXP | Next Move; Level 40 - Play Rough | Evolve at level 46 while holding Dread Plate after battling 10 times in any cave, 10/10 battles completed

xxN A M E: Damien - Houndoom
User Image
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Lax - Very laid back, takes lots of naps, can be aggressive when he wants to be.
A B I L I T Y: Early Bird - Sleep condition lasts for half as long as normal, rounding down if half the amount is a decimal. When the turn goes down to 1 turn left, the Pokémon instantly awakes
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Expert Belt: If the holder uses an attack on the opponent which is Super Effective, its power is increased x1.2
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Inferno - 100: Burns Target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bite - 60: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iron Tail - 100: 7/10 Chance of lowering targets physical defense one stage, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rest - Restore full hp and cure of all conditions, then sleeps for 2 Turns

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image 290/290 HP | Status: None | 8/34 EXP | Next Move: Big M. - Thunder Fang

xxN A M E: Vandal - Zoroark / (Human Guise)
L E V E L: 10
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Lax: Likes to take it easy, still somewhat mischievous
A B I L I T Y: Illusion: Takes the appearance of the last conscious party Pokémon upon being sent out, type does not change. Appearance returns to normal when attacked.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Foul Play - 95: Inflicts damage using the targets physical attack increases and level attack bonuses instead of the user's. Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. U-Turn - 70: Switches with a Pokémon in active party, Makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Extrasensory - 80: 3/10 Chance of Flinching
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Swagger: Confuses target pokemon, and raises their physical attack two stages

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 100/100 HP | Status: None | 18/20 EXP

xxN A M E: Pearl - Wartortle
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Relaxed - Laid back and easy going, determined to get things done when she puts her mind to it.
A B I L I T Y: Torrent - When HP is below 1/3rd, Water type attacks will do x1.5 damage
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blastoisite: Mega Evolves Blastoise. Atk 1.1, Def 1.1, Sp.Atk 1.4
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bite - 60: 4/10 chance to flinch target, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dragon Pulse - 85
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blizzard - 110: 3/10 Chance to Freeze, hits multiple targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Origin Pulse - 90: Hits Multiple Targets

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 290/290 HP | Status: None | 12/34 EXP | Next Move; TM (Blastoise) - Earthquake | Evolve at level 36

xxN A M E: Aegis - Aegislash
User Image User Image
L E V E L: 25
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Serious - Dutiful and protective
A B I L I T Y: Stance Change - Takes on Shield Forme when using non attack moves or out of battle, reduces opponents attacks by 1/10 of the total damage while in Shield Forme. Takes on Sword Forme when using attack moves in battle, doing an extra x1.1 damage to all Attacks, Physical and Special, while in Sword Forme.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sacred Sword - 90: Ignores targets stat changes, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. King's Shield - Protects against attacks, and lower targets physical attack two stage if the attack made physical contact. The user is protected this round, if used in succession however, it has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. (Priority +4)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iron Head - 80: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Night Slash - 70: 1/10 Chance to critically hit, Makes Contact

User Image User Image 250/250 HP | Status: None | 21/30 EXP |

xxN A M E: Dotty - Solosis
User Image
L E V E L: 19
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Timid - stereotypical "nerd", speaks in binary code or via visuals using her psychic aura, nearsighted, can't see well and needs glasses.
A B I L I T Y: Magic Guard - Prevents indirect damage from weather conditions, status ailments such as burn and poison, and attacks such as curse, leech seed, and fire spin, but it does not stop them from being induced. Damage caused by entry hazards, such as Spikes, recoil and crash damage is prevented. Magic Guard will also prevent Life Orb's HP deduction without negating its power boost. Damage from confusion still occurs. Magic Guard does not prevent a Pokémon from cutting its own HP, such as with Belly Drum, Substitute, or Curse when used by a Ghost type. Destiny Bond and Perish Song can still cause a Pokémon with Magic Guard to faint.
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Life Orb: All attacks do x1.3 damage, but the holder looses 1/10 max HP every turn.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thunder - 110: 7/10 chance of paralysis, hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Reflect - Reduces damage from physical attacks by 1/2 for 5 Turns
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hidden Power - 60: Generate a number 1-18. The number results in the moves typing.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Light Screen - Reduces damage from special attacks by 1/2 for 5 Turns

User Image User Image 190/190 HP | Status: None | 18/24 EXP | Next Move; Level 25 - Psyshock, TM Focus Blast (Reuniclus)

[Inactive]

Listed fully in Pokedex

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

Skye
Zakhav Yashin (Contact listed as "Russian a*****e")
Cyrus
Lark

User Image National Pokedex User Image Lucky Doubloon, User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Escape Rope, User Image Hunting Knife, User Image Lighter, User ImageLoranne and Roxanne. User Image Ebony Violin, User Image Dotty's Research Notes, User Image Mega Earring, -Spear Key

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blue Flute User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Old Rod

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞

Consumables:

User Image Potions x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berry x 41 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sitrus Berry x17 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cheri Berry x 5 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rawst Berry x 3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sweet Hearts x 5 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lava Cookie x 4 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rare Candy x 5 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Big Mushroom x 4 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heart Scale x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Explorer Kit x1

Held Items:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lagging Tail x 1User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Egg x5 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Metronome x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. EXP Share x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Moonstone x 1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Wash Plug x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mow Plug x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heat Plug x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Frost Plug x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fan Plug x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Choice Scarf x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blackglasses x1
User Image Froslass Frosty x24 User Image Roman Candle x1

Other:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Golden Mask: Summons Volcanion

Badge Case

User Image

Kanto

User Image - Boulder Badge

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

User Image - Coal Badge User Image - Forest Badge User Image - Cobble Badge User Image - Fen Badge

Unova

User Image -Trio Badge

Kalos

TM Case

User Image

-TM Rain Dance
-TM Focus Blast
-TM Brick Break
-TM Sludge Wave
-TM Focus Blast
-TM Stone Edge
-TM Psyche Up
-TM Infestation
-TM Grass Knot
-TM Rock Tomb

-HM Cut
-HM Fly
-HM Surf
-HM Rock Smash

User Image User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:03 pm
User Image
User Image

▪Mood: --- II ▫Theme Song: X II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: --- II ▪Profile: X

Terrence walked into the city, and looked around. He was pretty sure that there was a gym located around her some where. Maybe he should challenge it? His pokemon did seem to be itching for a fight, so maybe it was time he let them fight another opponent? He looked around and found the gym, before walking up to it. It seemed that the gym leader was Brock. He wondered if he was strong, though there was only one way to find out. He looked at his pokemon, trying to see if they too were up for the challenge. They didn't seem to shy away, so he took that as a yes and so he walked forwards towards the gym.

((Out.Of.Custom-Music: used TM Energy Ball on treeko))

[1/1 exit posts [Easter event]. 89/5 encounter posts. 1/5 posts for eggs. Max Revive 50/50 posts]

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▫Pokemon OOB: all pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User Image
User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

Pokemon: Treeko/Az
Friendship Points: 5/5 MAX!
Nature: Brave
Ability: Overgrowth
Experience: 5/20
HP: 100/100
Move Set:

► Grass Whistle: Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use;
- 1st Use: 10/10 chance
- 2nd Use: 8/10 chance
- 3rd Use: 4/10 chance
- 4th Use and on: 1/10 Chance
► Absorb: 20: Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt
► Energy Ball: 90: 1/2 chance of lowering targets special defense one stage
► Quick Attack: 40: (Priority +1)

User Image
Pokemon: Ivy/Virizion
Nature: Lonely
Ability: Justified
HP: 280/280
Move Set:

► Leaf Blade
► Giga Drain:
► Magical Leaf: 60: unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat
► Double Kick: 30: per hit, hits twice (60 damage total)

User Image
Pokemon: Rockruff/Roy
Nature: Rash
Ability: Vital Spirit: Prevents Sleep Ailment
Experience: 17/18
HP: 140/140
Move Set:
► Bite: 60: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
► Tackle: 50
► Leer:
► Sand Attack:

User Image
Pokemon: Alola Vulpix/Sky
Nature: Gentle
Ability: Snow Warning
HP: 150/150
Move Set:

► Powder Snow: 40: 3/10 Chance to Freeze
► Ice Shard: 40: (Priority +1)
► Confuse-Ray:
► Freeze-Dry: 70: 3/10 Chance to Freeze. This move has it's own special type affinity. Refer to this list for further information

User Image
Pokemon: Shiny Trapinch/Rava
Ability: Arena Trap
Move Set:

► Bulldoze: 60: Lower targets Speed one stage, deals only half damage if Grassy Terrain is in effect
► Sand Tomb:
► Feint Attack: 60: Ignores accuracy & evasiveness

User Image
Pokemon: Honedge/Zeek
Nature: Sassy
Ability: No Guard
Experience: 14/19
Move Set:
► Metal Sound:
► Swords Dance:
► Furry Cutter:

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

↦ xx Pokeballs
        ↦ x5 Fast Balls
        ↦ x1 Cherish Ball

► M E D I C I N E :

↦ xx Potions
        ↦ x1 Fruitcake
        ↦ x3 Soda Pop
        ↦ x5 Sweet Hearts
        ↦ x2 Basic Revives

► B E R R I E S :

↦ x5 Wacan Berries
        ↦ x5 Enigma Berry
        ↦ x5 Kelpsy Berry
        ↦ x5 Occa Berries
        ↦ x5 Roseli berries

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦ x1 Pokedex
        ↦ x1 Vs Seeker

► MISCELLANEOUS

↦ x1 Quick Claw
        ↦ x1 Charcoal
        ↦ x1 Sweet Incense
        ↦ x1 Sea Incense
        ↦ x1 Clover (a hold item that increases the chance of extra effects from moves by 1/10)
        ↦ x1 Heat Plug

► EVOLUTION STONES:

↦ x1 Ice Stone
        ↦ x1 Fire Stone

► TMS & HMS

↦ x2 TM: Ice Beam
        ↦ x1 TM: Blizzard
        x1 TM: Energy Ball
        ↦ x1 TM: Solarbeam

► M EGA STONES

↦ x1 Altarianite

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:24 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Leader Brock

Brock had only just finished healing his pokemon from the last battle when he heard the doors open, and, curious, he poked his head out the back room. There he spotted a young man, presumably a challenger, and with a nod he pulled himself out completely and into the potential challenger's line of sight. Wasn't he just popular today. "Hey there! Looking for me?" Brock offered a smile as he headed towards the battle field, wasting no time in calling out his Geodude to take the field. "If you are, then the name's Brock. My rock types are as hard and sturdy as one would expect, so give us your all!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Geodude▐ Rock/Ground▐ ♂▐ Lv 13▐ 130/130 HP▐ Ability: Sturdy: Attacks that would knock out this pokemon in one hit will leave 1 HP instead▐
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
█ ◆ █►▐ Tackle▐ Normal▐ Physical▐ 50▐ Makes Contact
█ ◆ █►▐ Rock Throw▐ Rock▐ Physical▐ 50
█ ◆ █►▐ Defense Curl▐ Normal▐ Status▐ Raise user's physical defense one stage, doubles the power of rollout & ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
█ ◆ █►▐ Magnitude▐ Ground▐ Physical▐ Hits Multiple Targets▐ Generate a number between 4 and 10, the number generated determines strength of magnitude and damage dealt; Deals double damage to digging opponents, deals only half damage if Grassy Terrain is in effect:
4- 10 damage
5- 30 damage
6- 50 damage
7- 70 damage
8- 90 damage
9- 110 damage
10- 150 damage

[Battle Synopsis]

Brock sent out Geodude!

Round O1

[In Progress...]

[Remaining Pokemon]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Onix▐ Rock/Ground▐ ♂▐ Lv 17▐ 170/170 HP▐ Ability: Sturdy: Attacks that would knock out this pokemon in one hit will leave 1 HP instead▐
█ ◆ █►▐ Rock Tomb▐ Rock▐ Physical▐ 60▐ Lowers target's speed one stage
█ ◆ █►▐ Bind▐ Normal▐ Physical▐ 15▐ Makes Contact▐ Traps opponent for 4-5 turns and deals damage equal to 1/8 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first.
█ ◆ █►▐ Harden▐ Normal▐ Status▐ Raises users physical defense one stage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:36 pm
KipsterHipster
Thanks for doing this battle with me : D

User Image
User Image

Terrence looked inside the gym, waiting for someone to come over to him. He was supposed to wait like this right? He pursed his lips, but looked up when he noticed someone walking over to him. The man asked if he was looking for him, and Terrence gave him a nod. The guy at least seemed pretty laid back, and that made Terrence a little less nervous. He gulped, and listened at the man introduced himself as Brock. Terrence nodded as he told them to give them their all "Of course sir! We'll give you all we've got! I'm Terrence, and I'll be sending out Az my Treecko" he said. He looked to Az, who was on his shoulder and motioned him forwards. Az smiled happily and jumped down and onto the battle field. Terrence took a deep breath "I hope we have a fun match" he added, waiting to see what the gym leader would do. Az might be a little under leveled, but they had the type advantage, he just hoped he didn't screw this up by taking a risk like this.

[Battle Synopsis]

Brock sent out Geodude!

Round O1

Terrence sent out Az the Treecko!

[In Progress...]

[1/1 exit posts [Easter event]. 90/5 encounter posts. 2/5 posts for eggs. Max Revive 50/50 posts]

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

Experience: 6/20
HP: 100/100
Move Set:

► Grass Whistle: Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use;

User Image
Move Set:

► Leaf Blade
► Giga Drain:

User Image
Experience: 18/18
Move Set:
► Leer:
► Sand Attack:

User Image
Move Set:

► Confuse-Ray:
► Freeze-Dry: 70: 3/10 Chance to Freeze. This move has it's own special type affinity. Refer to this list for further information

User Image
Move Set:

► Bulldoze: 60: Lower targets Speed one stage, deals only half damage if Grassy Terrain is in effect
► Sand Tomb:

User Image
Experience: 15/19
Move Set:
► Metal Sound:
► Swords Dance:
► Furry Cutter:

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

↦ xx Pokeballs
        ↦ x5 Fast Balls
        ↦ x1 Cherish Ball

► M E D I C I N E :

↦ xx Potions
        ↦ x1 Fruitcake
        ↦ x3 Soda Pop
        ↦ x5 Sweet Hearts
        ↦ x2 Basic Revives

► B E R R I E S :

↦ x5 Wacan Berries
        ↦ x5 Enigma Berry
        ↦ x5 Kelpsy Berry
        ↦ x5 Occa Berries
        ↦ x5 Roseli berries

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦ x1 Pokedex
        ↦ x1 Vs Seeker

► MISCELLANEOUS

↦ x1 Quick Claw
        ↦ x1 Charcoal
        ↦ x1 Sweet Incense
        ↦ x1 Sea Incense
        ↦ x1 Clover (a hold item that increases the chance of extra effects from moves by 1/10)
        ↦ x1 Heat Plug

► EVOLUTION STONES:

↦ x1 Ice Stone
        ↦ x1 Fire Stone

► TMS & HMS

► M EGA STONES

↦ x1 Altarianite

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:07 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Of course!

Leader Brock

The gym leader gave a nod, pleased with his challenger's optimism and politeness; he was certainly a pleasant change from the last one... "It's nice to meet you, Terrance and Az. I look forward to seeing what you two bring!" As much as he appreciated the young man's demeanor, he wouldn't go easy on him because of it; after all, what was the point of a gym battle if you didn't test yourself. That being said, the man was more than willing to take the first move, and with a sweep of his arm he called out to Geodude, "let's start this off right! Rock Throw, Geodude!" The pokemon nodded before rocking itself forward, arms coming from behind to launch a medium sized rock at Az.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Geodude▐ Rock/Ground▐ ♂▐ Lv 13▐ 130/130 HP▐ Ability: Sturdy: Attacks that would knock out this pokemon in one hit will leave 1 HP instead▐
█ ◆ █►▐ Defense Curl▐ Normal▐ Status▐ Raise user's physical defense one stage, doubles the power of rollout & ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
█ ◆ █►▐ Magnitude▐ Ground▐ Physical▐ Hits Multiple Targets▐ Generate a number between 4 and 10, the number generated determines strength of magnitude and damage dealt; Deals double damage to digging opponents, deals only half damage if Grassy Terrain is in effect:
4- 10 damage
5- 30 damage
6- 50 damage
7- 70 damage
8- 90 damage
9- 110 damage
10- 150 damage

[Battle Synopsis]

Brock sent out Geodude!

Round O1

Geodude used Rock Throw! (-50)
100 - 50 = 50
Az - [50/50]

[In Progress...]

[Remaining Pokemon]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Onix▐ Rock/Ground▐ ♂▐ Lv 17▐ 170/170 HP▐ Ability: Sturdy: Attacks that would knock out this pokemon in one hit will leave 1 HP instead▐
█ ◆ █►▐ Bind▐ Normal▐ Physical▐ 15▐ Makes Contact▐ Traps opponent for 4-5 turns and deals damage equal to 1/8 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:48 pm
KipsterHipster
Sorry about the mix up! >~<

User Image
User Image

Terrence smiled a bit, and hoped that they'd be able to pull through. Terrence waited to see what the opponent was going to do, however, he was surprised to see such a strong rock throw. He winced as it hit Az head on, that was definitely going to leave a mark. However, Terrence was sure that he'd be able to pull through. Az endured the hit, and Terrence knew exactly what to do "Az use your speed to get behind the opponent and use absorb!" he called out. Az nodded, and ran forwards before preforming a high jump over the Geodude. He twisted mid-air and landed on the ground before using absorb.

[Battle Synopsis]

Brock sent out Geodude!

Round O1

100 - 50 = 50
Az - [50/50]

Az used Absorb!
20 x 4 (super effective) = 80 damage
130-80= 50
Geodude- [50/130]

Az gained 40hp! (80/2 = 40)
Az- [90/100]

Round O2

[In Progress...]

[1/1 exit posts [Easter event]. 91/5 encounter posts. 3/5 posts for eggs. Max Revive 50/50 posts]

User Image
User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

Experience: 7/20
HP: 50/100
Move Set:

User Image
Move Set:

► Leaf Blade
► Giga Drain:

User Image
Experience: 1/19
Move Set:
► Leer:
► Sand Attack:

User Image
Move Set:

► Confuse-Ray:

User Image
Move Set:

► Sand Tomb:

User Image
Experience: 14/19
Move Set:
► Metal Sound:
► Swords Dance:
► Furry Cutter:

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

↦ xx Pokeballs
        ↦ x5 Fast Balls
        ↦ x1 Cherish Ball

► M E D I C I N E :

↦ xx Potions
        ↦ x1 Fruitcake
        ↦ x3 Soda Pop
        ↦ x5 Sweet Hearts
        ↦ x2 Basic Revives

► B E R R I E S :

↦ x5 Wacan Berries
        ↦ x5 Enigma Berry
        ↦ x5 Kelpsy Berry
        ↦ x5 Occa Berries
        ↦ x5 Roseli berries

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦ x1 Pokedex
        ↦ x1 Vs Seeker

► MISCELLANEOUS

↦ x1 Quick Claw
        ↦ x1 Charcoal
        ↦ x1 Sweet Incense
        ↦ x1 Sea Incense
        ↦ x1 Heat Plug

► EVOLUTION STONES:

↦ x1 Ice Stone
        ↦ x1 Fire Stone

► TMS & HMS

► M EGA STONES

↦ x1 Altarianite

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:50 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Totally fine~

Leader Brock

Brock nodded, silently commending both trainer and pokemon. Terrence for calling the move, and Az for flawlessly executing it. Absorb wasn't the strongest damaging attack, but with Geodude's quadruple weakness it was more than enough. The pokemon grumbled and shook itself, trying to recover from the odd experience of being drained, before quickly swiveling around to face off against Az. Brock dropped to one knee, preparing himself. "Give it all you've got with Magnitude!" he called out, and immediately after the ground began to quake.

4- 10 damage
5- 30 damage
6- 50 damage
7- 70 damage
8- 90 damage
9- 110 damage
10- 150 damage

[Battle Synopsis]

Brock sent out Geodude!

Round O1

100 - 50 = 50
Az - [50/50]

Az used Absorb! It's super effective!
20 x 4 = 80
130 - 80 = 50 ; 50 + (80 x .5) = 90
Geodude - [50/130]
Az - [90/100]

Round O2

Geodude used Magnitude! Magnitude 7! (-70)
90 - 70 = 20
Az - [20/100]

[In Progress...]

[Remaining Pokemon]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:12 pm
KipsterHipster

User Image
User Image

Terrence was pleased that Az executed the move perfectly, just as he was told to. This was a good start so far, and Terrence would make sure that Az's efforts were not wasted. Terrence knew this wouldn't K.O. the pokemon, but he believed that it was the right move at the time. However, Terrence paled as he heard Brock call out for his pokemon to use Magnitude. That move could be very powerful, or very weak. It just depended. Terrence chewed the inside of his cheek "Endure Az! You can do it!" he encouraged. When the magnitude turned out to be 70 Terrence cringed, that much have really hurt! However, if he used absorb one more time he could K.O. Geodude and give Az a some more health "use absorb one more time!" he commanded. He knew it might have looked rather bad to use the same move twice, but he needed to make sure that Az was able to fight the next round too. For now he'll let Az rest a bit, and let Rava have a shot. Once he saw his opponent fainted, he called Az back "nice job Az take a good rest" he said. He then released Rava, his trapinch and waited for the next pokemon to appear.

[Battle Synopsis]

Brock sent out Geodude!

Round O1

100 - 50 = 50
Az - [50/50]

Az used Absorb!
130-80= 50
Geodude- [50/130]

Az- [90/100]

Round O2

90 - 70 = 20
Az - [20/100]

Az used Absorb!
50-80= 0
Geodude- [0/130]

Az- [60/100]

Geodude fainted!

Round O3

Terrence sent out Rava the Trapinch!

[In Progress...]

((Out.Of.Custom-Music: ))

[1/1 exit posts [Easter event]. 92/5 encounter posts. 4/5 posts for eggs. Max Revive 50/50 posts]

User Image
User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

Experience: 8/20
Move Set:

User Image
Move Set:

► Leaf Blade
► Giga Drain:

User Image
Experience: 2/19
Move Set:
► Leer:
► Sand Attack:

User Image
Move Set:

► Confuse-Ray:

User Image
Move Set:

► Sand Tomb:

User Image
Experience: 15/19
Move Set:
► Metal Sound:
► Swords Dance:
► Furry Cutter:

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

↦ xx Pokeballs
        ↦ x5 Fast Balls
        ↦ x1 Cherish Ball

► M E D I C I N E :

↦ xx Potions
        ↦ x1 Fruitcake
        ↦ x3 Soda Pop
        ↦ x5 Sweet Hearts
        ↦ x2 Basic Revives

► B E R R I E S :

↦ x5 Wacan Berries
        ↦ x5 Enigma Berry
        ↦ x5 Kelpsy Berry
        ↦ x5 Occa Berries
        ↦ x5 Roseli berries

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦ x1 Pokedex
        ↦ x1 Vs Seeker

► MISCELLANEOUS

↦ x1 Quick Claw
        ↦ x1 Charcoal
        ↦ x1 Sweet Incense
        ↦ x1 Sea Incense
        ↦ x1 Heat Plug

► EVOLUTION STONES:

↦ x1 Ice Stone
        ↦ x1 Fire Stone

► TMS & HMS

► M EGA STONES

↦ x1 Altarianite

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:09 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Leader Brock

Inwardly, Brock couldn't help but to sigh, Magnitude hadn't done the sort of damage he'd hoped -- of course that wasn't Geodude's fault, and they'd suffered the consequences because of that. Az, though weakened, still managed to get off one last attack that didn't fail to render Geodude unconscious. With a simpering smile the young gym leader held out a pokeball, and directed it towards his fallen pokemon. "You've done more than enough, Geodude. Take a break." Giving himself a moment, Brock smiled out at Terrence, noticing that he'd already switched out his Treecko for an oddly colored Trapinch. "You've certainly got a tough pokemon on you," he complimented, before his expression hardened with determination. "Now let's see how you fare against my next pokemon! Onix, use Tackle!" With a toss he released his Onix, his command echoing through the air, and had it greet its opponent with a swift swipe of the tail.

█ ◆ █►▐ Tackle▐ Normal▐ Physical▐ 40▐ Makes Contact

[Battle Synopsis]

Brock sent out Geodude!

Round O1

100 - 50 = 50
Az - [50/50]

20 x 4 = 80
Geodude - [50/130]
Az - [90/100]

Round O2

90 - 70 = 20
Az - [20/100]

Az used Absorb! It's super effective! (-80)
50 - 80 = 0 ; 20 + (50 x .5) = 45
Az - [45/100]

Round O3

Brock sent out Onix!

Onix used Tackle! (-40)
150 - 40 = 110
Rava - [110/150]

[In Progress...]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:25 pm
KipsterHipster

User Image
User Image

Terrence let out a sigh he didn't know he was holding in. It seemed that Brock had been counting on magnitude to do a lot more damage than it had. Terrence was very lucky to have gotten out of that without more damage. Terrence was just glad that he was able to K.O. that geodude. The type advantage helped a lot in this battle, so much so that Terrence wasn't sure it Az would have managed without it. Terrence blushed at the comment, before rubbing the back of his head "thanks... they'll need to be tough if they're going to take on your pokemon" he said, a bit embarrassed. Terrence prepared himself for his next pokemon, looking at the onyx he sent out. He whistled, it was so much bigger in person! Terrence almost didn't see the tackle that was suddenly thrown at poor Rava. He was just glad that his pokemon was sturdy enough to take the hit ans still be ok "Rava good job hanging in there, now counterattack with bulldoze!" he said. Rava nodded and did as he was told.

[Battle Synopsis]

Brock sent out Geodude!

Round O1

100 - 50 = 50
Az - [50/50]

Az used Absorb!
130-80= 50
Geodude- [50/130]

Az- [90/100]

Round O2

90 - 70 = 20
Az - [20/100]

Az used Absorb!
50-80= 0
Geodude- [0/130]

Az- [60/100]

Geodude fainted!

Round O3

Brock sent out Onix!

Onix used Tackle! (-40)
150 - 40 = 110
Rava - [110/150]

Rava used bulldoze! 60 x 2 (super effective) = 120 damage
170-120= 50
Onyx - [50/170]

[In Progress...]

[1/1 exit posts [Easter event]. 93/5 encounter posts. 5/5 posts for eggs. Max Revive 50/50 posts]

User Image
User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

Experience: 9/20
Move Set:

User Image
Move Set:

► Leaf Blade
► Giga Drain:

User Image
Experience: 3/19
Move Set:
► Leer:
► Sand Attack:

User Image
Move Set:

► Confuse-Ray:

User Image
Move Set:

► Sand Tomb:

User Image
Experience: 16/19
Move Set:
► Metal Sound:
► Swords Dance:
► Furry Cutter:

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

↦ xx Pokeballs
        ↦ x5 Fast Balls
        ↦ x1 Cherish Ball

► M E D I C I N E :

↦ xx Potions
        ↦ x1 Fruitcake
        ↦ x3 Soda Pop
        ↦ x5 Sweet Hearts
        ↦ x2 Basic Revives

► B E R R I E S :

↦ x5 Wacan Berries
        ↦ x5 Enigma Berry
        ↦ x5 Kelpsy Berry
        ↦ x5 Occa Berries
        ↦ x5 Roseli berries

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦ x1 Pokedex
        ↦ x1 Vs Seeker

► MISCELLANEOUS

↦ x1 Quick Claw
        ↦ x1 Charcoal
        ↦ x1 Sweet Incense
        ↦ x1 Sea Incense
        ↦ x1 Heat Plug

► EVOLUTION STONES:

↦ x1 Ice Stone
        ↦ x1 Fire Stone

► TMS & HMS

► M EGA STONES

↦ x1 Altarianite

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:35 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Leader Brock

While he had expected a decent attack to be dealt -- he was well aware of the type advantage his opponent held over him -- he couldn't have foreseen the power behind it, or at least not accurately. Brock hid a frown as Onix rolled its body, a result of the powerful Bulldoze, before he looked up to assess his giant. While it'd been a strong move, Onix was still standing. It was just a shame they couldn't respond with the same amount of power as Terrence and his Trapinch; they held an advantage in both offense and defense. "Go in for another Tackle!" Brock called out, refusing to allow himself to drift off in space, they'd continue battling as hard as they could no matter what. Onix gave a roar, finally managing to recover, before it lurched forward at Rava, this time slamming its body into the smaller pokemon.

█ ◆ █►▐ Tackle▐ Normal▐ Physical▐ 40▐ Makes Contact

[Battle Synopsis]

Brock sent out Geodude!

Round O1

100 - 50 = 50
Az - [50/50]

20 x 4 = 80
Geodude - [50/130]
Az - [90/100]

Round O2

90 - 70 = 20
Az - [20/100]

Az - [45/100]

Round O3

Brock sent out Onix!

Onix used Tackle! (-40)
150 - 40 = 110
Rava - [110/150]

Rava used Bulldoze! It's super effective!
60 x 2 = 120
170 - 120 = 50
Onix - [50/170]

Round O4

Onix used Tackle! (-40)
110 - 40 = 70
Rava - [70/150]

[In Progress...]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:03 pm
KipsterHipster

User Image
User Image

Terrence could feel that the battle was coming to an end soon. Which side would win was still up in the air. Terrence had to focus, and he had to make sure that he did his best to lead Rava. Terrence wasn't surprised that Onyx was still standing, but still he couldn't help but stare in wonder. Onyx sure was a sturdy one! Rava seemed under leveled, but that didn't matter. Their spirit would just have to pick up the slack. Terrence noticed Onyx use another tackle "Rava try your best to dodge, even if you can't try to avoid a direct hit" he called out. Rava nodded, and did as it was told, as it moved slightly to the side in order to avoid massive damage. Rava took a decent hit, and Terrence's eyes sharpened "now Rava end it with a feint attack!" he said. Rava did as ordered and went in for the final blow. Terrence watched, gulping as he watched the giant fall. Onyx didn't seem to be moving "did I... did I win?" he questioned softly to himself.

[Battle Synopsis]

Brock sent out Geodude!

Round O1

100 - 50 = 50
Az - [50/50]

Az used Absorb!
130-80= 50
Geodude- [50/130]

Az- [90/100]

Round O2

90 - 70 = 20
Az - [20/100]

Az used Absorb!
50-80= 0
Geodude- [0/130]

Az- [60/100]

Geodude fainted!

Round O3

Brock sent out Onix!

Onix used Tackle! (-40)
150 - 40 = 110
Rava - [110/150]

Rava used bulldoze! 60 x 2 (super effective) = 120 damage
170-120= 50
Onyx - [50/170]

Round O4

Onix used Tackle! (-40)
110 - 40 = 70
Rava - [70/150]

Rava used Feint Attack! 60 damage
50-60=0

Onyx Fainted!

[In Progress...]

[1/1 exit posts [Easter event]. 94/5 encounter posts. 5/5 posts for eggs. Max Revive 50/50 posts]

User Image
User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

Experience: 10/20
Move Set:

User Image
Move Set:

► Leaf Blade
► Giga Drain:

User Image
Experience: 4/19
Move Set:
► Leer:
► Sand Attack:

User Image
Move Set:

► Confuse-Ray:

User Image
Move Set:

► Sand Tomb:

User Image
Experience: 17/19
Move Set:
► Metal Sound:
► Swords Dance:
► Furry Cutter:

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

↦ xx Pokeballs
        ↦ x5 Fast Balls
        ↦ x1 Cherish Ball

► M E D I C I N E :

↦ xx Potions
        ↦ x1 Fruitcake
        ↦ x3 Soda Pop
        ↦ x5 Sweet Hearts
        ↦ x2 Basic Revives

► B E R R I E S :

↦ x5 Wacan Berries
        ↦ x5 Enigma Berry
        ↦ x5 Kelpsy Berry
        ↦ x5 Occa Berries
        ↦ x5 Roseli berries

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦ x1 Pokedex
        ↦ x1 Vs Seeker

► MISCELLANEOUS

↦ x1 Quick Claw
        ↦ x1 Charcoal
        ↦ x1 Sweet Incense
        ↦ x1 Sea Incense
        ↦ x1 Heat Plug

► EVOLUTION STONES:

↦ x1 Ice Stone
        ↦ x1 Fire Stone

► TMS & HMS

► M EGA STONES

↦ x1 Altarianite

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:20 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Leader Brock

And down went the giant. With the last attack issued, Brock had half expected for Terrence to call for his Trapinch to use another Bulldoze, guaranteeing their win, but had instead called for another move. Something the gym leader appreciated, overkills weren't always impressive so much as they were unnecessary. "Congratulations!" Brock shouted out above the dust that filled the air, brought up when Onix had crumbled to the gym floor. Fanning the air, the man used his free hand to recall his pokemon, then proceeded over to the small chest he kept handy for when challengers defeated him. Once they'd been collected Brock approached Terrence with a smile, holding out a badge in one hand a TM in the other. "This seems like this was your first battle, and I have to say you and your team did wonderfully; my team certainly had their hands full," Brock laughed good-naturedly, not at all upset over his loss. "Your victory has secured you the Boulder badge, proof of yours and your team's effort, and TM Rock Tomb. Continue on, with a bit more training you'll be ready for Misty in no time!"

Terrence Received:
- Boulder Badge
- TM Rock Tomb
+20 exp. split between Az and Rava

[Battle Synopsis]

Brock sent out Geodude!

Round O1

100 - 50 = 50
Az - [50/50]

20 x 4 = 80
Geodude - [50/130]
Az - [90/100]

Round O2

90 - 70 = 20
Az - [20/100]

Az - [45/100]

Round O3

Brock sent out Onix!

Onix used Tackle! (-40)
150 - 40 = 110
Rava - [110/150]

Rava used Bulldoze! It's super effective!
60 x 2 = 120
170 - 120 = 50
Onix - [50/170]

Round O4

Onix used Tackle! (-40)
110 - 40 = 70
Rava - [70/150]

Rava used Feint Attack! (-60)
50 - 60 = 0
Onix fainted!

Brock is out of usable pokemon...
Terrence defeated Gym Leader Brock!

❶ Kanto Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games