Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:38 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
This place is hopping.
Anyone else heading back to college next week or am I the old one of the lot?
>>

i don't go back til the 21st  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:58 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
This place is hopping.
>>

It certainly is and even I've having a bit of trouble keeping up with it all, Haha.

I had to go back to work on the 4th, and I'm already missing that short break for the holidays. Time feels like it's flying for me. Can't wait till April, though. :3

Edit:
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

I'm envious ;3 Two weeks off was not long enough for me.  

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Ric Puma Vegori

Dangerous Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:48 am
Im going to assume you fill out the application like the character is filling it out, so... yeah, making that note.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:07 am
Prairiefox

Welcome! I'm Prairie and oh my gosh Axew is in my top favorites but my ultimate #1 is -drum roll- TYPHLOSION!
User Image
ohmaigosh typhlosion, id love to snuggle up to that walking hotpocket XD but nice to meet ya' I tend to pale researchers so I'm gonna branch out in this rp~ I'm rather excited emotion_yatta  

Periwinkle Promise

Spiritual Cottontail

13,540 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • The Key to Victory 50

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:46 am
Hitsukei
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
This place is hopping.
>>

It certainly is and even I've having a bit of trouble keeping up with it all, Haha.

I had to go back to work on the 4th, and I'm already missing that short break for the holidays. Time feels like it's flying for me. Can't wait till April, though. :3

Edit:
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

I'm envious ;3 Two weeks off was not long enough for me.

....Ive been on break since... Dec.22 ;>w>  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:15 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Erkowan

So I just realized that I was thinking of using an old character name where her last name is Rhodes and that's really close to your characters xD
I wanted to ask if you minded, and also if you don't maybe Faye would take offense at a commoner (so to speak) having a similar last name?
:p

Faye would freak out at having a "low born" in her mind having the same last name as her. It would be a glorious time. I am totally ok with you having a character with the same last name Dragon. Will be so much funs. XD  

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:17 pm
Erkowan
TheWhiteDragonfly
Erkowan

So I just realized that I was thinking of using an old character name where her last name is Rhodes and that's really close to your characters xD
I wanted to ask if you minded, and also if you don't maybe Faye would take offense at a commoner (so to speak) having a similar last name?
:p

Faye would freak out at having a "low born" in her mind having the same last name as her. It would be a glorious time. I am totally ok with you having a character with the same last name Dragon. Will be so much funs. XD

Awesome! Hehe, this is gonna be great =w=  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:24 pm
Alright, i know i just joined the other day but apparently I have a few to many gripes already to enjoy myself here.

I first off am not pleased i was requested to always post into the 3rd person when I am more comfortable in the first person mode, and exceptions can not be made to make my character(s) comfortable and fun to play as; rather if the secondary counterpart makes the character as a whole, or forced to change a core character that i feel uncomfortable with in changing.

I am sorry if i had wasted you and everyone elses time, but this simply is not the place for me.

I hope you understand how this has rubbed me in all the wrong directions, and I hope that all of you have a nice day.  

Ric Puma Vegori

Dangerous Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:29 pm
I got bored made my serperior learn leech seed wrap and toxic for the hell if it. It doesn't outlive many opponents, but it's fun to watch  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:59 pm
Hitsukei
/size]
Same, I'm usually a hermit on these things because of how fast they move or I'm just shy but the OCC's so active it sorta drew me out
Jeez that's no fun, winter break (this whole year really) seems to have flown by imo

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

I wish I did (see above)
I also never got to tellin ya but I really like the posting formats for your characters and the song for Iris. I started listening to it and ended up listening to BlackGryph0n & Baasik's entire playlist. sweatdrop

Xaven the Raven

That sounds interesting. From what I hear art classes can be fun but intensive sometimes.
I guess? I mostly rp on gaia, so I don't really talk to people. From ooc's I've seen it just seems like a lot of members hail from high school.

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:06 pm
Uh hey everyone
I'm DJ and I play Ava
Just got approved - woo!

Anyway, it's nice to meet you all!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:12 pm
DJ Double B
Uh hey everyone
I'm DJ and I play Ava
Just got approved - woo!

Anyway, it's nice to meet you all!

Hi nice to meet cha! Welcome to the guild I'm Prairie and my characters are Koru Frene from Salamence House and Ramona Floros the history teacher OwO I read your character I can't for ya to join the rp ^^  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:12 pm
Erkowan

both Faye and my character Marcus like stargazing, I wonder what would happened if he caught her (since it seems to be something she wants to keep secret) >>  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:18 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Erkowan

both Faye and my character Marcus like stargazing, I wonder what would happened if he caught her (since it seems to be something she wants to keep secret) >>

That would be an interesting encounter. Faye would probably snap and snare a lot, completely denying the fact and if pushed, might break a bit and open up to Marcus. Would be a fight though. XD. I can see it being a lot of run. XD  

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:30 pm
Erkowan
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Erkowan

That would be an interesting encounter. Faye would probably snap and snare a lot, completely denying the fact and if pushed, might break a bit and open up to Marcus. Would be a fight though. XD. I can see it being a lot of run. XD

Marcus is a chill little kid, he'd probably stand there honestly confused for a moment wondering just what he did to incur the wrath of the banshee "like I just said hi..wha'..how?" lol
He's very subtle at 'pushing' like but he does have a younger sister so he knows how to wait out a tantrum. (although I have a feeling even after/if Faye opens up to him she'd continue to confuse him) XD
He wouldn't hold it against her tho and would probably even cover for her for being outside at night.  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games