Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:36 pm
User Image

"That does seem legit. Very big family." Niko said with a shrug as Rena giggled.

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:58 am
knux_nyan][/quote][quote="kimi23loveheart

User Image

"so which of us are gonna have to tie Kalena up to get her to come? Im serious, she seems to avoid weddings and when it came to her own....well.....never got past the ceremony." he laughed.

"I mean, she loves light and events that create more light, but why does she avoid weddings? I remember her own children saying she wasn't there for their weddings, always busy with something else."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:28 pm
User Image

"I think i can handle that." Rena said with a sly grin.

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:33 pm
Talia

Overhearing all the joy of the weddings had made Talia recover a memory of some sort. she had a light headache but it was blurry and she had remember the sound of wedding bells. plus, the fresh cut of flowers and roses.

"Soo.. Awesome, is Auntie Rose going protect at the Ceremony?'' she asked Jaster.
kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:16 am
knux_nyan
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Jaster rubbed his eyes as the sun started to rise
"did we just stay up all night again? Rose is going to be the bride, not a guardian at the wedding. Heh, would be sorta funny to see her hold her staff as she walked down the aisle...normally weapons aren't permitted at a wedding."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:15 am
User Image

"Well i never have to sleep myself. Besides that i'm gonna hop on out of here. Seeyah at the wedding." Rena said as she disappeared from sight.

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:12 am
knux_nyan
kimi23loveheart

User ImageUser Image

Jaster was hit from behind with something and he screamed falling down. He was hardly breathing, his eyes were wide open but he was struggling to breathe.

Kalena was walking in when she saw Jaster on the floor.
"Jaster!" she ran to him and turned him onto his side to help him breathe.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:44 pm
kalenakeeper
knux_nyan
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Crimson entered the doors to the cafeteria and looked around. He noticed two people, one on the ground, and the other hovering over them. He ran over to the two. "Hey! Is he alright? Anything I can do to help?! "

((Sorry it took so long, long work hours.))  

Crimson021

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:51 pm
Crimson021
kimi23loveheart

((its quite alright ))
User ImageUser Image

Kalena looked at Crimson
"I'm not sure, Jaster has never collapsed in all the years ive known him. Can you help me sit him up? He's a bit heavy."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:55 pm
kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Crimson nodded and knelled down. He put an arm around Jaster and moved him to a table. He looked at Jaster then to Kalena. "I'm Takaki Momaru, call me Crimson, and you are?" He looked back to Jaster. "You said you don't know what happened?"  

Crimson021

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:18 am
Crimson021
kimi23loveheart

User ImageUser Image

Jaster seemed to move easily however still was a bit heavy, still conscious however, as his eyes looked towards Crimson and Kalena.

"I'm Kalena, nah, no idea what happened, although I'm sure the school's defenses were knocked off for a millisecond..." she pressed her hand on the floor and concentrated. She grumbled slightly, then opened her eyes

"Someone hit Jaster in the back with a dark pulse, he's been weak lately and I sensed someone trying to get past the shields again." she rubbed her head.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:48 pm
Crimson021
kimi23loveheart

knux_nyan

User Image User Image

Jaster looked over at Kalena and Crimson.
"Infir.." he gave a hard wheezing cough like all of his breath was stolen

Kalena gave a low groan and nodded and backed up and groaned as she lifted Jaster onto her back
"damn you weigh more than me" Kalena grit her teeth straining but in the end dropping him onto the ground. She rubbed her back in pain.

"damn, I woulda though i'd could carry you like you were when you were younger, Jaster....damn I need some help."

Jaster grit his teeth putting his hand onto a table and pushing off of it to get himself up. He then fell into a seated position in a chair.

"sorry....that nobody....he's out of control again....dammit"

"are you alright, Jaster?" Kalena asked worriedly.

"not sure...." he grit his teeth getting to his feet again and walked out.
"you need to fix the defenses......or Eclipse should....both you are or were headmasters....of this place" Jaster choked out before walking to the infirmary.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:06 am
Crimson021
knux_nyan
kimi23loveheart

yutary pie
fiendish az
therealkiru

((quoting you all in case if you want to jump in, you don't have to))

User ImageUser Image

Kalena sighed and sat down at a table and laid her head down on it. She was mentally exhausted. Then she felt pain deep within her chest. She knew something was going on with someone, but she had no further influence she could make without influencing someone else.

She started to rub her head and hoped that her brother would come in and ask if she was alright, but she didn't even know where he was. Within academy grounds for sure but where, she was too tired to figure that out.

"So....ive heard the academy might not be as safe as it was before you were headmaster, Kalena."

Kalena looked up and saw her old friend, Kelina, although she was supposed to not be allowed back onto school grounds. The school forcefield must be messing up.

"I heard from a particular family in Hallow Bastian ((Radant Gardens)) that its safer to have their children go from world to world on their own battling the dark forces at hand. Alex was there too searching for X, so I just snuck in a note and ran off." Kelina smiled as she readjusted the armor on her hands and wrists.

"wow, so that pretty makes this place a dump in the end. Its a shame too. So many good years here, and just as you are about to retire, a horsemen show up, countless battles against the heartless, nobodies, or the organazation. Sorta ruins your entire retirement plan to kick back and relax, enjoy your family, and worry about the so called 'headmaster's curse.' Heh, maybe this is your curse, that the academy fell into dark times, but hey! Look at it from this perspective. There is always even a little light within all that darkness, like your brother. He still cared for you even after all the times you hurt him. I mean, for gods sakes! You unleashed Dk's brother trying to bring yours back. Wow, now that I think of it, what a lousy headmaster you turned out to be. How long have you been trapped here by your own will just to teach hundreds of students. Twenty years?"

"Thirty and you know it." Kalena grumbled laying her head back on the table

"Exactly! What im saying is that you been here too long. No other headmaster except for possibly the first headmaster have been in that position longer. They all die out either in office or right after leaving, including our headmaster, Shinji. Heh, Eclipse's curse might be finding out that as long as he's in that position, he can't be with Sophia, then again, not much loss there. She's not doing too well from what I saw in Twilight Town. You did right in throwing her out."

"I didn't throw her out, she just left." Kalena grumbled

"hm. Kalena, is something wrong? You don't seem to be....fighting me....like we used to. Its DK isn't it? Let her go already! She's living her life, probably a happily ever after there!"

Kalena moved one hand from under her head and started to hit each finger tip against the table. Her hand seemed to get bony until her hand was bones.

"you don't look so hot. Kalena, what's going on. Your not dying on us are you? After all those battles you and I had, the battles against unbeatable odds, you survived and was just fine. Your not gonna let time beat you down are you. I mean, for gods sake, my nemesis Dk didn't let that stop her, and she was your predecessor."

Kelina leaned over and smacked Kalena's face hard.
"common, snap out of it!"

Kalena didn't retaliate, she pulled her bony hand under her head and laid her head back down.

"That's it, you need some help." Kelina said getting up. She was hoping her mental link to any dark being in the academy wasn't being blocked.
"you just say here and...." she looked around and saw a parfait.
"you eat this." she grabbed the parfait and put it next to Kalena's head.

She ran off in a panicked hurry.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:56 am
fiendish az

User Image

Kalena stared at the parfait and then pushed it to the edge of the table. She sat up slightly and looked at her skeletal hand. She seemed confused and then looked at her key pendant

"Amaratha, what are you doing? Please be careful."
She focused deeply into memories, then her eyes widened. Something had gone terribly wrong with Amaratha.
"Your dragon form....no wonder I feel so sick now..." she then coughed into her scarf.
"you lost it...please don't let that be what kept me together...."

She began to shiver and quickly get a very high fever, she became pale as well. She laid her head back down and looked at her hand as it started to crystallize like her heart had become for a while. This wasn't good. She knew it was only a amount of time until she disappeared, since Amaratha was her for some reason, and normally only one 'Kalena' could survive at the same time. She put her hand under her other hand which was normal and laid her head on it.

Unbeknownst to her at the moment, she started to bleed from her nose and mouth.

"stupid time problems. Maybe she could survive with a crystal, she'd survive and I could survive at the same time..." she mumbled.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:29 am
Noah Creed~

User Image

"jeez" Noah looked around when they entered. "bigger then i thought it would be" he put his hand on his hip "so, which one is your grandma?" he asked looking at the person he came in with.

kalenakeeper

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games