Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:13 pm
Knux_nyan

Prince Radius of Heart

That One Goat Child

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Denver

User Image
(OOC smile

He looked at the man who addressed him. He thought and sighed."To be honest I know alittle pyromancy I know some healing aswell I can heal to some degree but I have little to no training... My sword helps me channel my magic since I have trouble controlling my powers. Not sure how I'd be in a fight I only faced heartless once and I was a child but it was short cause I blanked out after they killed my parent's and I was surrounded by a burning forest... I couldn't summon that power again no matter how hard I tried. Can't remember much before that."Denver hung his head low clearly hating that feeling of being totally useless in a battle.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

"I see, you are not as proud and cocky as your friend, but again you have potential. Come you two will be the first in my team. We will go to the basic magi training hall. Not many students go there since there is a lack of a teacher. Here I will have a couple trusted allies to train you two and a few others. Go eat and then meet me there if you truly wish to join me." Xero then turn and left the room without another word.

^^EXIT^^

Mood:
Determined
Party:
Hector
Rukia

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Knux_nyan

Prince Radius of Heart

That One Goat Child

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Translate: (()
OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Baal Baphomet

Anxious Abductee

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:00 pm
User Image

Nagi

...well, excussse me, princess. I thought as I watched him leave. I was only telling you what I had, and you call me coc- Okay. I was unsure if I could work with this person. Alright, I'm just gonna follow you. Since I've already ate. I follow him out of the room.

[exit]

Hector the True

Prince Radius of Heart

Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:41 am
Knux_nyan

Sophia was relieved when Eclipse said that she needs to remain here. Only Eclipse knew of her current condition, it should stay that way. However to be a informant about the members of the neo-organization, she knew she could do quite well.

She remained silent until it was just Eclipse and herself in the room.

"That was awkward. To be honest I haven't been on a mission since the twilight opened up for a short while, when you were 'dealing' with your problems. Those were some messed up missions." she chuckled as she summoned her nobody cloak into her hand. She started to dig through its pockets until she winced pulling out a mouse trap from the pocket.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:12 pm
User Image

"Still got some knicknacks in there i see? You really should clean that out." Eclipse said with a smile as he sat behind his desk with a sigh. He then recieved a mental message from Niko. "Kelina's Keyblade was destroyed."

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:04 am
Knux_nyan

Sophia chuckled and removed the mousetrap from her hand. She seemed shocked at the news
"Really!? When!? How! Kelina wouldn't let that happen. Then again, during that last mission, she said this would be the last lesson she'd give me. Do you think she died?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:15 am
User Image

"No she is not dead but her connection to the keyblade is lost. Niko has been keeping tabs on her. As for how it happened....i do not know." Eclipse said shaking his head. "Rose practically put Kelina under house arrest in Twilight town." He added.

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:09 am
Knux_nyan

"hm. From personal experience, once someone loses their keyblade, they either die immediately or they are forced to live, sometimes suffer. Sometimes a new keyblade is forged, but.....hm....I wonder who did it all. Must be strong and powerful....someone for me to avoid" she laughed some.

"house arrest. Hm, more than her keyblade must've been taken then. She'd go on a murdering spree if she was in twilight town if she had any source of magic or weaponry. I know her twin katana are here from the last time she got drunk, before you were headmaster, dear."

She blinked a few times
"yeah, I know she's a murderer. Surprisingly that doesn't scare me"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:15 pm
User Image

"Neither does it scare me. For now i suggest we prepare for a wedding." Eclipse said with a smile.

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:52 pm
Knux_nyan

"Kalen and Rose's? Cool! Any idea where?" Sophia seemed to brighten up.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:48 pm
User Image

"From what Niko managed to pick up they want it here but somewhere outside the shield." Eclipse said as he brought up a holographic screen and started writing out a notice.

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:54 am
Knux_nyan

"So the floating gardens then, or like way out there closer to where the train lets new students out from Twilight Town." Sophia smiled

"The gardens seem to be nice around this time of year"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:44 am
User Image

"True. i can place a teleport pad on one of the islands gardens and move it outside the shield in an area thats safe and secure. We don't want a repeat of the last social gathering we had." Eclipse said with a sigh.

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:33 am
Knux_nyan

"yeah....technically my first year at the academy was a doozy eh?" Sophia seemed nervous at that situation.

"I finally learned what happened by the way. X was still partially controlled by the organization and she summoned in all those enemies without even knowing."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:00 pm
User Image

"Luckily we don't have to deal with that this time around." Eclipse said as he sent the announcement of the up and coming wedding to all the students and staff.

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games