Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero eyes narrowed as he looked to Sophia in the corner of his eye. He learned that she was once with With Neo-Organization. He could not back down on his invitation now, but he would watch her closely until proven trust worthy. At the same time, Hector's mind went to Diz. His voice seemed familiar and he wondered why he was requesting so much secrecy. Hector and Xero blink in order to regain their thoughts before anyone noticed. "Diz, you are a mystery man and that is what makes you a valuable ally. I will allow you to remain that way. Now on with my report." Xero began his story from when he awoke in the infirmary. He told them of what happened on Destiny Island and the battle at the mansion. He did not leave out any detail and ended the story with, "After, I took his life, I returned to the others to check on X. Once I found she was safe once more and healthier than I have ever seen her, I messaged my masters and then made my way to you in hopes to speak with all of you, but sadly Kalena was not able to join us. Now everyone here are the only ones that know about Destiny Island and the conflict with me and the ice user in the Darkness. As we all agreed, nothing is to be spoken about my recent journey. Now I must ask for your council. What should I do with this knowledge?"

Hector listened to Xero's story. He was mostly concerned with his adventure on Destiny Island. What ties did Xero have to that place? His face also grew hard at the news of a new group. First it was the Villains & Heartless led by Ansem's Heartless. Next was Organization XIII, a group of nobodies led by Ansems's Nobody. Now there is a group Hector had not heard of before and he was well informed about the connections between all the worlds, yet this group and their activities have escaped his eyes and ears.He also grew weary of the young girl who was present in place of Kalena. Xero did not speak of her in his message and she said herself she was once with this new group. With all this going through his head, Hector just sighed while relaxing and crossing his arms. "I believe you should ignore Destiny Island. It is not uncommon for girls to be taken from that isle, including the famous Kairi. King Mickey has told me about the three heroes of Destiny Island. Although I do not recall anyone else being taken before or after Kairi and you said that in this vision the two children where the first to draw upon the cave walls? As well a know her name? With the information given, as your Master I would tell you to train more before trying to be fool hearted and search for your memories, but as your guardian I would recommend you search for this group and more answers in hopes to protect your friends and find out your past." "I agree with him Xero, you should go after the first lead you have ever had in discovering you past. It is what you wanted your whole lfe and now you have information. Go with it."

Xero smiled at the two and thanked them then turned to those who guided his hand now. "Diz, Eclipes, what are your thoughts?"

Mood:
Determined
Party:
Hector
Rukia

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Knux_nyan

Prince Radius of Heart

That One Goat Child

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Translate: (()
OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:57 pm
User Image

"I would agree with the first option. You are not yet ready. I would suggest a bit more training. If you go searching for your memories and this group you will fail. Although yes...i would suggest checking the first lead but do not do it alone." Eclipse suggested.
"We need a gathering. Our students and fellow keybladers are stretched thin as is. We need to inform them of the threats out there. With this new group and of the report i retrieved from radiant gardens our students are in danger. I'll leave the opinion of Xero to you." Diz said as Eclipse was a bit taken back but nodded.

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:59 pm
Hector the True
Knux_nyan

Sophia was silent. This was more like a meeting. Sure, she's seen Kalena manage things but she let people do what they want. This was more like it!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:09 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

"Diz is correct. I may be against this academy, but the protection of its students has always been the main priority. If you have some allies here willing to give you aid, then follow the lead." "I may seem selfish to do so, but Xero if you follow this lead and gain more information upon this group, their activities, their plans, and your past, then it will not only aid you, but help them keep the students in this dump safe." Hector glared at Rukia, for insulting the school. Yes they did not want to be a part of it and were against Kingdom Hearts, but this was not the time to make insults or try to cause conflict. She smiled back at him innocently even because she knew she was being childish and did not care one bit. Xero bowed his head to think. He did have some friends here, but he would not want Rosalie to join him on this mission. He cared for her too much and she was not very skilled yet, while the friends he has made he was not sure they would want to risk their life for him like that. At the same time they may since it would also aid their home, the academy. He could not shake the feeling he would be using them for his own gain though and he did not like using his friends. This was a heavy decision he had to make and he alone had to make it. "I see all of your points. I agree about alerting everyone to this new threat, but I would request of how this knowledge came to be remained a secret. None need to know I am involved. I am also going to request that I have two or three students join me on my quest. The quest is to remain off the grid, if at all possible. Those in my team I request that their whereabouts remain in the dark saying that they went with me upon request to receive training from Master Hato and Mistress Hato. They will aid us from the shadows." "Xero you are too bold to ask us to help this damned school. Where do you......Hector?" Hector moved his arm in front of Rukia to silence her so he could speak. "Xero you are being too bold to offer our help before asking. Although, I cannot let my student or other children perish because of my pride. We will help you in covering up where you and your team are as well as give you aid, but we will not directly give you aid. You must become a leader and make many painful decisions and they will need you to keep them safe. If you cannot handle something pull out and return to us at home with your team. I will allow any with you to pass into our world." "I am truly grateful, Master." "Then it is all settled, if these two have no objections, but I would also like to see what this young her knows. Child, what do you know of your former group?"

Mood:
Determined
Party:
Hector
Rukia

Key Blades:

Knux_nyan

Prince Radius of Heart

That One Goat Child

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:28 am
Hector the True
Knux_nyan

Sophia looked to Hector.
"a lot of the members were forced into service, a lot of very young wielders, including myself. The hierarchy of the group are those who joined willingly. Xavior was the lowest of the group, his brother, X's father, was never part of the group but worked with them once in a while if it benefited him. The leader was destroyed when she tried to summon a great dark creature...it...well...inhabited me to be able to take a human form. Past that I haven't heard anything about the Neo-Organization. However I do know they are working behind the scenes of the current Organization which....haven't really heard a peep from since Jaxon took out Jax and Kelina....."

She began to pull at her bottom lip thinking.
"The other members of the neo organization however, they all know how to activate and use X as a weapon of mass destruction. Poor kid....over fifty times her memory was erased because she started to gain some sort of consciousness. X and I were friends back in the Neo organization but we were also usually put together on missions, well, that was until Kelina started to attack because she saw us as a mockery of the original organization. "

She removed her hand from her lip and placed both into her lap.
"However, we don't know any of their names, other than Xavior whom the leader before she died executed him."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:51 am
User Image

"Pick out your team and the discretion is yours. I'll begin preparing to call all the students back to the academy....except Kalena. I asked her to leave for a reason and i'm not gonna be a hypocrite and call her back right away." Eclipse said as Diz remained quiet.

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:45 pm
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Blue Stop Signs

Prince Radius of Heart

Denver

User Image
(OOC smile

Denver was waiting next to Nagi outside the barrier still waiting for a mission that they were asking about. Denver was curious about what they were talking about must be bad if it's top secret."What do you think they are talking about? Think they forgot about us out here?" It seemed like it since it was going on for along time Denver was getting hungry again.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:06 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

"I see, then I have all I need I am done here. Come to me when you and your team are ready Xero." After those words, the device projecting Hector turned off and melted into darkness which returned to Xero. He looked to Rukia and she smiled at him say one thing before leaving. "It will be nice having you home Xero and to meet some of your friends. I think I will make a meal for us all." Xero smiled and hoped she would make those dumplings he likes so much. ["One last thing before we end this meeting and we part ways. Where is Kalena and why is she not here? I know things in the worlds are always in some sort of trouble, but when I ask about her people avoid the question. I want to know Eclipse."

Mood:
Determined
Party:
Hector
Rukia

Key Blades:

Knux_nyan

Prince Radius of Heart

That One Goat Child

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:21 pm
User Image

"Last i heard Kalena was in radiant gardens dealing with an issue. I recieved word that a dark monster had been taking the locals to the castle and killing them. It was feeding of the magic in the castle." Eclipse then got a distant look and nodded. "And with that the issue is resolved." He spoke as the shield faded. "Xero i think we have an opportunity here. Meet Denver and Nagi. 2 new students here at the academy. They have been raring for a mission to take. Why don't you take them along?" Eclipse asked.

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Blue Stop Signs

Prince Radius of Heart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:44 am
Hector the True
Knux_nyan

Sophia was quiet. She didn't really know what to say, however she seemed surprised to see two other people outside the now broken forcefield.
"hm!?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:41 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero looked over his shoulder at the man and child. The man was as tall as him with hair the color of flames and wore clothing with a heartless symbol on it. Xero wondered by he bared that symbol. The boy on the other hand was young with hair as white as snow, just like Xero, but unlike Xero his eyes were as blue as the sky where Xero's as red as blood. He had not seen nor heard of these tow before so they were relatively new, maybe just started today. That would mean they have no training under the school and they did not look as though they were trained outside the school like Xero was with his masters. This worried Xero because inexperience could get them all killed, but at the same time none would notice their absents while on this mission. If they fit into his group he would take them and hopefully he could get a master to join them to train them or it would be up to everyone in the group to train them. "For this group I will need two healers, two magi users, and a couple of close combat. Sophia, Dever, Nagi? What are you all here for? What are your skills?" Xero calling on Sophia may have taken her off guard, but she was once with the group they are not hunting and he saw her as a very valuable ally.

Mood:
Determined
Party:
Hector
Rukia

Key Blades:

Knux_nyan

Prince Radius of Heart

That One Goat Child

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:38 am
Hector the True
Knux_nyan

Sophia seemed startled as Xero asked her about why she was here and her skills.
"well...uh..." she decided to think about what she said before talking.
"Im a wielder but im not that strong with it yet. I can sense other nobodies a mile away. Eclipse and I were just on a mission a little while ago so im actually a bit tired."

She remembered very well what happened, she was still in disbelief. Half a heart remaining. This wouldn't make her a nobody or a somebody, just her. She was ok with that.

"I...erm...I also don't work well with Kalena. I have a...aggression problem when im around her."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:06 pm
User Image

"Sophia will remain here. We have some things to take care of. Apologies Xero." Eclipse said bowing his head to him.

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Blue Stop Signs

Prince Radius of Heart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:31 pm
User Image

I'm also a wielder, but I'm much stronger than I look. I summoned my keyblade for him to see. It can also turn into a sword. I pressed the button on the hilt. I'm also a healer and a magic user... so you got two right there. I smiled.

[OutOfChronotale: Name change]

Hector the True

Prince Radius of Heart

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Baal Baphomet

Anxious Abductee

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:38 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

"I see well I do not care how you are with Kalena because she will not be with us. Her place is to protect her school any right now that is what she is doing. Eclipes and Diz do the same although they may not always be physical when doing so. As for your request for her to stay here Elcipse, that is perfect because I wanted her to be my connection back to the academy. Besides I would like to keep her as an informant only since she has some insight even behind locked doors in her memory." Xero looked to the young boy who had decided to speak next. The boy branded his keyblade which turned into a sword. Unlike Xero's keyblades that had the two forms, this boys keyblade was a mechanical change with only a press of a button. He also said he was a healer and magi user. Telling Xero this was just like telling him that the child did not know what he was talented at. Was he good at close, mid-range, or distant combat? How good where his healing skills? Could he only heal cuts and bruises or could he heal a missing limb? Was his magi great to where he could cast multiple spells on one to multiple things or could he only do beginners magi? The boy was young, but he spoke with confidence and seem to have potential. He just needed two find what was his calling, Oda and her healing or Rukia and her magi or Hector and his close combat. Not many was like Xero who had a great hold on both combat and magi, which his magi was a joke if it was any element other than light, dark, or fire. Not to mention his mastery of his style brings him to major flaws like weakness to water and sensitivity to light. "The boy has potential, let us see where he stands before we go. How about you?" Xero looked to the man who was about his size. He did not know either of there names yet since Eclipse introduced them without saying who was who.

Mood:
Determined
Party:
Hector
Rukia

Key Blades:

Knux_nyan

Prince Radius of Heart

That One Goat Child

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC sad ())  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games