Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
digimon tamers new begining Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OkamiKianah

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:31 pm
Kurai flashed him a smile
"so any chance strabimon and i can join in on your little training session?" she asked.
Stabimon sidled up beside her focused intently on the two other digimon ready for battle. Strabimon wimpered in restlessness and kurai sushed him but she too was also waiting for what would happen next.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:31 pm
scifantasyx the wise
(First off I already said that my guy is the tough loner. Second off, I don't lose. Third off, he taught his lesson and she already learned it but I was wanting you specifically to attack me to stop me.)

(awwww but i wanted at least a great fight and that i dont lose is kinda stuck up not to be mean and and also this is what i want in my roleplay so plz do it i really dont care who wins i just want a great battle now that i think of it you beating me could me a great lesson and will make me strive to be stronger so plz do it)  

king zetsu13

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:34 pm
OkamiKianah
Kurai flashed him a smile
"so any chance strabimon and i can join in on your little training session?" she asked.
Stabimon sidled up beside her focused intently on the two other digimon ready for battle. Strabimon wimpered in restlessness and kurai sushed him but she too was also waiting for what would happen next.

"i dont know but maybe this guy is just chicken and to afraid to battle because he knows ill beat him right firamon," luke said laughing in a cocky voice and firamon laughed to but he wanted to show kurai how great he was.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:34 pm
neo yoru13
scifantasyx the wise
(First off I already said that my guy is the tough loner. Second off, I don't lose. Third off, he taught his lesson and she already learned it but I was wanting you specifically to attack me to stop me.)

(awwww but i wanted at least a great fight and that i dont lose is kinda stuck up not to be mean and and also this is what i want in my roleplay so plz do it i really dont care who wins i just want a great battle now that i think of it you beating me could me a great lesson and will make me strive to be stronger so plz do it)

"hmm" said strabimon kurai he could she he was as disappointed as she secretly was at the loss of a fight.  

OkamiKianah

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:36 pm
OkamiKianah
neo yoru13
scifantasyx the wise

"hmm" said strabimon kurai he could she he was as disappointed as she secretly was at the loss of a fight.

no thats not fair its my roleplay and i really want a great fight to create a rivalry  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:03 pm
Jason stopped. "Fine, if it's a battle you want, then it's a battle you'll get," he said as he turned around. Velocimon disappeared from his side.  

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:41 pm
scifantasyx the wise
Jason stopped. "Fine, if it's a battle you want, then it's a battle you'll get," he said as he turned around. Velocimon disappeared from his side.

"finally now get ready to get pumbelled firamon youready. digimodify hyper speed," luke said full of energy  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:07 am
Gaia Name: Abunai_ashigaru
Characters Name: Sano Furane
partners name: Kuramon
Attacks: Glare eye
humans bio: Sano is a 13 year old boy who day dreams most of the time, but if the occasion arises, he will be serious.
Appearence: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Human Appearance: Avatar  

Abunai_ashigaru

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:18 am
neo yoru13
scifantasyx the wise

"finally now get ready to get pumbelled firamon youready. digimodify hyper speed," luke said full of energy

firamon used flame drive on velocimon which was bery effective because of hyper speed. and when close enough he used fira bomb ," way to go firamon keep it up ill know we will win." luke said.

"digimodify geogreymon," luke used his geogreymon cared allowing firamon to have geogreymons attacks he used mega volcano on him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:21 am
OkamiKianah
neo yoru13
scifantasyx the wise

raiku walked up beside kurai "hes strong isnt he do you think he will win," raiku asked kurai watching to see what jason will do after those attacks  

king zetsu13

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:33 am
Abunai_ashigaru
Gaia Name: Abunai_ashigaru
Characters Name: Sano Furane
partners name: Kuramon
Attacks: Glare eye
humans bio: Sano is a 13 year old boy who day dreams most of the time, but if the occasion arises, he will be serious.
Appearence: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Human Appearance: Avatar

cool  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:35 am
ok its now that we have to many people on the good guy team so if any new people who want to join has to be on the evil tamers team ok  

king zetsu13

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:41 am
Jason just grinned. "Digimodify. Digivolution activate." Jason said.
"Velocimon digivolve to Tyromon." Tyrmon was a larger version of Velocimon.
"Digimodify. Hyper Speed Activate. Digimodify. Wargreymon's Power activate." Jason said as he sent used the two cards one right after the other.
Tyromon disappeared and appeared in five different places. "Fire Ball." he hit Firamon hard with an extra boost from the Wargreymon's Power card.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:19 pm
neo yoru13
OkamiKianah
neo yoru13
scifantasyx the wise

raiku walked up beside kurai "hes strong isnt he do you think he will win," raiku asked kurai watching to see what jason will do after those attacks

"maybe" replied kurai turning to face raiku. "im hoping to train strabimon to be that strong someday but right now i cant even get him to digivolve to dobermon" she sighed "maybe by watching this battle I can pick up on a few tips" Kurai said and turned back to watch the fight  

OkamiKianah

Blasphomous_Heritic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:05 pm
Gaia Name: Blasphomous_Heritic
Tamer's Name: Yuki
Digimon: PawnCheesemon (Black)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio: Yuki is an eighteen year old male who feel into darkness slowly, after he met PawnChessmon he found what he saw as his calling...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Except without the sword)  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games