Reply 13: Rp Forest
Night Awakens Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Linc_Sah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:53 pm
((I would love to join, but I'm rarely on))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:14 pm
((Actually I will if a demon gone good isn't too cliche for this rp. PM me when you decide if I can join too. Thanks!))  

Linc_Sah

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:28 pm
((snubsnub-, I think you read EMOING's post wrong. We're supposed to be at the 'meeting point' for our armies, meaning we're allied with them. At least, that's the impression I got...))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:14 am
((Oh, seriously? =P O thought that was the army. Hehe. Told ya I was going to make mistakes without her D smile )  

snubsnub
Crew

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:59 am
((Of course, she could also have meant the place where the 'army of light' and the 'army of darkness' are going to clash head-on... sweatdrop I'm not really sure... Waaaah! I'm soooo lost right now...))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:39 pm
Without warning Kyle's body formed a light barrier arund the group unknowingly."Um,I'm really sorry about this guy's..."her face flushed"It happens when there is an evil prescence."  

Precious_Jade

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:08 pm

Houka gaped at the light barrier that had suddenly formed. And then the pink-haired girl - now it was obvious that she was the light mage - spoke, explaining that the barrier only formed when there was an evil prescence.

So...the shadow mage's abilities are...'evil', yet she uses them for good. the fire used mused. She squinted against the bright, blinding light. Well, I guess the saying 'Fight fire with fire' is applicable here...

She glanced again at the light mage, remembering that she'd been fidgety throughout the entire discussion. I wonder why... Then she shrugged. She'd better get herself together if she's going to help win this...war. But Houka couldn't help remembering that she'd gone through a similar stage, if what she guessed about the pink-haired girl was true. Several years had passed since she first discovered her powers, and she had acted just like the light mage: unsure of herself and her abilities. Maybe... Houka thought uncertainly, maybe...I could...help her? I mean...if we want to get out of this, relatively in one piece, then...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:57 pm
Shaun squinted his eyes together the light that Kyle had produced was very,very bright.He thought he was passing into the afterlife or something.He tried to reassure Kyle"I-its okay...uh,its just the way your ability functions--you shouldn't be ashamed of it.He tried to add a smile but the light was just way too bright it came out like a snarl.

'Speak for yourself....she's a ditz,I wouldn't expect her to know how to use her abilities...' she rolled her eyes while shielding her them from the light."Hey lightbulb, why don't cha turn yourself off. Some of us do want our retinas for future use."she sneered.  

Rai Kashino

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:52 pm

Houka's eyes narrowed. Sure, Niki wasn't talking to her, but she could feel her dislike - extreme dislike - for the more obnoxious of the twins.

"You know, the abilities you displayed in the meeting room weren't exactly...controlled, electric mage," the brunette spoke. "You could have killed everyone in there, so to speak. I think being temporarily blinded is better than being dead, don't you?"

She hadn't meant to speak up, but the girl was getting on her nerves. Did she have to put everyone down, when she herself wasn't exactly the most skilled of mages?

((Hey, gotta keep the reactions natural, ne? sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:26 am
Takara lowered her arms and looked at the army before her on one side were the werewolves, vampires, wyverns. dragons, fairies, and elves. They were her army of light and she smiled.

((I'm baaaack!! Sorry that its so short I'mm in a florida airport with Megg who is singing FREDDY and saying psshhhh walls)) xp  

((E M O-I N G))

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:46 pm

Without waiting for Niki to reply - in fact, she couldn't care less whether the female electric mage replied or not! - Houka turned her attention back to the 'army'.

Wyverns...vampires...werewolves... She noted the first three races she could identify. Not what I'd expect from an army of light - especially vampires - but whatever floats your boat... The brunette glanced at the other three races present. So...those are probably fairies...and elves...and She did a double-take. Are those...dragons?!

She searched for the shadow mage. Was the gathering of this army her idea? Fairies and elves, she could understand, perhaps even wyverns and dragons - after all, in some cultures, these were creatures of good. But vampires and werewolves were another thing entirely.

Well, as long as none of them attack us, then I guess it's all right...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:57 am
Takara felt that they were all stunned by the arrangement of creatures before them. She let of a blood curling howl and a low rasping hiss and a three werewolves and three vampires trotted up to her and bowed, she bowed back at them. The Vampires had an unearthly beauty while the werewolves stood in their gleaming coats of white, grey, and black. "There are six of my generals." She told the stunned mages, "The werewolves do not speak our tongue, however the vampires do. I would appreciate if you would go to them with any questions that you have.

((COOOOOL YYAY))  

((E M O-I N G))

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:10 pm
((I won't be on for a while))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:35 pm
((alright...))  

((E M O-I N G))

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:48 pm

Her generals are vampires and werewolves? Houka was stunned even more. Talk about eclectic taste...

She appraised each of the six generals. The werewolves stood, radiant in their varying coats; beside them were the vampires, eerily beautiful. She'd always had a passion for the undead - save zombies; those were repulsive - even until now. She would have approached them, had she any questions. But for now, she was content just to be able to see them relatively up close. Perhaps later, when her mind was functioning properly enough to generate meaningful queries.

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff