View Results

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:55 pm
With all due respect, Gods Wandering Swordsman is a troll who posts unintelligble and unsupportive topics within this subforum. All you true Christians out there, please show him how to behave.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:46 pm
Im my opinion, spirituality and religion go hand in hand, but they are not the same thing. Religion is a set of rules, beliefs, rituals and practices to help you live a fulfilling spiritual life, but it does not guaranty that if you are entirely religious that you are totally religious.

Please, pretty please don't get me wrong, I don't think religion is wrong, only the fundamentalists and extremists who are too blinded by their own opinions and interpretations and 'superiority' piss me off.

I'm an official Catholic, but an aspiring Baha'i.  

Sealan

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:55 pm
Sealan
Im my opinion, spirituality and religion go hand in hand, but they are not the same thing. Religion is a set of rules, beliefs, rituals and practices to help you live a fulfilling spiritual life, but it does not guaranty that if you are entirely religious that you are totally religious.

Please, pretty please don't get me wrong, I don't think religion is wrong, only the fundamentalists and extremists who are too blinded by their own opinions and interpretations and 'superiority' piss me off.

I'm an official Catholic, but an aspiring Baha'i.

That's cool. I'm an aspiring Druid. smile

I'm going back to my roots, baby!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:52 pm
poor baha'i;

they have always been and continue to be much persecuted.

i visited their temple in Evanston IL north of chicago and it was wonderful, there was a real sense of peace within its white walls.  

chessiejo

Blazing Phoenix23

Dapper Werewolf

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:13 pm
I agree a spiritual path can be hard to find. But once you do you'll be the happiest you could be.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:08 pm
I don't have a religon...with a set belief I feel bound with only that view point, but there are so many other ideas.
Spiritually is different althourgh I again don't have a set belief here. I choose what I do and don't believe. I take idea's from all life-forms.  

Divom Deus

Toshi Shino

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:09 pm
I consider myself neutral. I think I said that before, but I am happy to say that I am studying Norse mythology again and I am studying Runes also. After awhile. I think I will chose what I will study next. (Part take in as well in certain cases.) Wicca. I do enjoy reading about what a certain someone had posted here.  
39: Spirituality.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff