Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)
INTRODUCE YOURSELVES! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People?
  + one! ^_^
View Results

xXHemletXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:40 pm
Gaian Name: Hemlet

Name: Dylan

Grade: 10

Hobbies: Reading, writing, video games, listening to music (old/uncommon music to be specific), D&D (Fear me, for I play as a three and a half foot tall spider thing!)

Hello one and all!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:42 pm
Name: Abigail E. Stilianessis (please don't hurt yourself trying to say that.) I'm changing it to Rye Elaine Wright next February.
Preferred Name: Rye
Grade/Profession: 11th... soon to be 12th (Yay for Seniors!)
Area you live in: Northerwestern Vermont (Franklin to be exact); it's cold (thawing, but cold) and wet.
Hobbies: Theres so much, I mean I'm not sure I would call them hobbies, but there things I like to do. I love reading pretty much anything, I'm a big fantasy fan; love vampire stories and manga books. I love to draw, I'm getting pretty good at manga style, but I'm still a far cry from anything an amatur Manga-ka could do. Since last year ido a lot of hands becuase my teacher likes them (the one in my signature is mine). I do digital art and for only being with photoshop for a year I'm doing okay. I love sceince, physics mostly, and I love english (even if I'm not very good at it). Writing, I love to write; I am currently working on several stories of my own going and a couple co-works. I like singing in the shower (I wouldn't dare trying it in public) and I like dreaming (silly, I know). Japan, I am obsessed with it; I love the language, the culture, the history, everything about it. I've been trying to teach myself Japanese for three years and I can still only say 'It's nice weather.'
History:
As you may have noticed my grammatic skills are lacking, but I have a small excuse (granted it's not a very good one, but I must say I've learned a lot in the past year or so of school). I was homeschooled (kind of, I actually just didn'y go to school) for first, second, and third grade, during which time I did little to no work (which is why I'm really bad at math). When I went back to school they put me in thrid grade again (probably a good thing too), but my elementary school did very little with english, especially spelling and grammer. I homeschooled myself for seventh and eigth grade (in one year), but my work was mostly math and history. I only actually started learn any sembelence of grammer in ninth grade at my new school (long story, my mom got remarried and we moved in with my stepdad... I guess that really wasn't that long after all). I'm still not very good with it, but I do try my best so please baer with me, thank you.  

Ryore the Wronged

Arid Tundra

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:24 pm
Name: Natalie
Grade/Profession: I'm in Year 10. Dunno which grade that is
Area you live in: Auckland, New Zealand
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Art, Listening to Music
A Little About You: I have story ideas almost weekly sweatdrop I'm very interested in topics like destiny and assassins/mercenaries right now. Almost all of the stories I write are fantasy. I like a fair bit of romance in stories but I don't know if I can write it well myself - being so young, I haven't encountered much romance. Most of the stuff I write involves magic of some kind. I have a fascination with car crashes, and I've written heaps of stuff including that. I like my stories to be realistic and blunt. I speak bluntly a lot of the time - my friends say I'm rude domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:50 pm
Name: Pathetic
Preferred Name: call me jillian !
Grade/Profession: studying in ITE CAMPUS WEST
Area you live in: Singapore
Hobbies: well... em... not much actually wink singing, bowling, watching tv programme and shopping... heart heart

am going to take part in a singing contest !!!! redface wahmbulance oh am so scare... but i want to bright up my boring life style.  

friendsonly

Your Missing Period

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:13 am
Name: Victoria
Preferred Name: Vic
Grade/Profession: 8
Area you live in: Mountain Time
Hobbies:Reading, writing, eating, sleeping, gaia, school (just for the friends) and Track
A Little About You: Well I like to have friends and I don't mind being alone either. I have mood swings and I do things according to how I feel from eating to debating. Umm...I'm currently typing a Naruto FanFiction for my friends because they adore Naruto. If you have any other questions just ask.

My shower curtains are duckies by the way rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:22 pm
name: Saurian Drake Andamel

Grade: Sophmore

Area i live in: Alaska, eat that. this place bets everywhere 10/1

hobbies;Creating Manga, reading Manga, Watching Anime, exercising (Im kinda chubby) and downloading things  

Saurian Andamel

weazy217

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:51 pm
*shy wave*
I'm Weazy217. I am ninteen years of age and heavily addicted to caffeine. I love reading, writing, watching anime, playing videogames, drawing, hanging out with friends.
^__^ I like to say that I have A.D.D writing, since I'll work furiously on one story then sometimes almost randomly change to a different one or start a new one. Sometimes, I leave off in mid-sentence sweatdrop my friends hate it when they notice that I do that.
Oh, yeah and I suck at spelling and grammer. Thank god for spell-check!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:34 am
heart Just dropping in to say Hi!
I'm known as Lynpy here
I have 2 kittens, well they're 9 and 5 years old,
I like to pixel and write poetry
profession is Jewellery Designer and Consultant
but I've also done many other things too
omg, I do sound pretty boring eh? lol
well have a great day
hugs,

Emeralds_Lyn

9,225 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150

MaSsAcRe_6661

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:16 pm
Name: Olivia
Preferred Name: Syn or Sadie
Grade/Profession: 6th grade
Area you live in: Midwest (I REALLY want to get out)
Hobbies: Listening to Music, Reading, writing, drawing, looking up intresting people (to me).
I also have this Vampire rp
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24741159  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:02 pm
heart Love Is Insane...

Hello!
First off, I am 17, 18 on April 11.
I noticed that there is another Rae here, so I will go by Lia... biggrin It will make things much easier, I think.
I am a Senior in high school, graduating in a month... I am very excited about College.
I am going for a photography license, which will take two years or so, and
when I am done with that, my second major will be teaching english at the high school level and my minor will be in psychology.
I love to write (songs, poems, and stories... I am working on a spinoff of Alice in Wonderland, but I need to get permission from publishers before I send it in... smile )),
sing, dance (I am an apprentice belly dancer), read,
play volleyball, and listen to music.
I listen to anything except for country and rap. It literally gives me a headache if I listen to those two genres.

And Baby So Are We Too... heart

XxNymphadora TonksxX

LadyxGemini

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:39 pm
Hey hey! I'm Grave_Starlight, but you my call me Grave or if you just feel like being that extra spicel friend who bugs me you can call me Grave of the Starlights (like grave of firefiles) Anyway, Yeah I'm 16, 17 june 7, I'm a junoir in highschool. I'm a guitarist, writer, poet, dragon lover, anime freak! I'm from the part of the midwest where the wind blows! Chi-Town!! Um...I have a bunch of rpc's in my journl if you want to check it out. I dunno I get bored easly lol. Anyway, that's me. Ask me if you want to know more!! ^^ blaugh xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:49 am
Hey, all! I was invited by engineer-of-doom to this guild because of my love to write and roleplay. I think I'm in heaven now that I found a literate place for me to get nice reviews on my work, roleplay in a sane and civilized manner where everyone can be understood, and enjoy other peoples' company who like to do the same as well. ;D Anyway, I'll tell you all a bit about me.

My screen name is [Stormy.Addiction] or Stormy Addiction -- whatever way you choose to contact me, it's basically all the same -- but I prefer you all call me by my nickname. So, therefore, I am Lizzie! ;D (Liz works fine too. :3)

I'm seventeen years old -- and while that's still young, not considered an adult, and still rather an inexperienced and naive age, I don't let that get in the way or be an excuse for my writing skills or literacy. I'll be eighteen at the end of the year in December. :3

I'm currently in the eleventh grade, a junior in high school, but I'm already applying for colleges -- my two top choices being Savannah College of Art and Design (because I love art and drawing just as much as writing), and UGA which is just a close to home, family tradition, college football type thing. I'll be a senior in high school in about 2 more months. :3

I live in the Deep South of the United States -- Georgia. Technically, we're not very southern-like anymore because Atlanta, where I live currently, is amazingly run-down and ghetto, to be honest. But I still have a dash of southern hospitality and accents in my veins. ;D

My hobbies include watching anime and reading manga (too many to rename -- check my interest tags), obsessing over one certain anime character (whom I wish could exist and be my husband, actually. . . xD) reading novels and fanfiction, writing almost any chance I get, drawing (sketching, painting, etc.), photography, singing, a variety of video games and just MMORPGs in general, roleplaying, and Gaia, of course.

I'm a Christian. Flat-out -- that's me. I don't like labels, so I'm not Baptist or Presbyterian or whatever. I just prefer to be considered a reformed Christian of the Protestant faith (not to be confused with Catholic). God's done so many amazing things in my life just like giving me the ability to write well and draw nicely enough to possibly get me into a great art school. He's done so much more for me, but these are just things He's helped me do that pertain to this guild.

Anything else you all want to know about me, I'll be glad to share it with you. ;D I'm just glad to have the opportunity to be invited to and join this guild. Here's to hoping we all have fun. heart  

[Stormy.Addiction]

Ori-chan14

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:17 am
Name:Olivia
Perferred name:Libi or Libbs
Grade:8
Hobbies:writing anything,listening to music,hanging out with frends,watching anime,and drawing
I love to write poems,songs,stories,just anything that expresses me. Music plays a big part in my life I love music. I can be funny and nice depending on how a person treats me. I want to get into roleplay but I don't know how. If somebody can help me get into roleplay just radom pm me it would be big help. My favorite colors are mostly black and purple. I really hate labels like goth,emo,prep.........etc.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:03 pm
Name: Malaurie
Preferred Name: Malaurie or Mal
Grade/Profession: I'm in 9th. Sadly, I do not have a job, yet.
Area you live in: Nebraska, U.S.
Hobbies: reading (a lot), writing, playing guitar, watching t.v., watching random movies, playing PS2, Gaia, talking to myself, listening to music (24/7)
A Little About You: Well, the stuff above kinda explains it all. Except for that I do get hyper 24/7, doctors say it's bad to be that way, but it stabalizes my uniqueness xD!!! I love Green Day, a lot. I have 4 cats, 2 dogs, 2 turtles, 8 fish, and 1 mouse. What else is there! Well, I must say that I will ramble if given the chance and/or there is a good topic to discuss that I have something to say about it. For example: the government, war, global warming, Green Day (of course), animal abuse, etc.  

LoversLoveLiarsLie

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:33 pm
Hiya! I am Megan, I live in Canada. I am 16. I love manga, anime, art, and RP-ing.  
4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games