relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts
AU Harry Potter role play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YO! JOIN ME!!!!!!!!!! Let us take over the WORLD!
  ZOMMFG! An AU HP RP!
View Results

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:04 pm
(Like the Dark Lady?)

Yeria smiled. "Yes, all alone."

Saint_Talon
User Image

Syrme padded silently around the castle, bored. As usual. There was nothing for her to do, except go out by the lake and sit in her tree.But she had done that already, many times, and was getting tied of doing nothing but stare at aa lazy giant squid all day. Syrme needed someone to tlak to, but not just one of her monkey Death Munchie's. Someone closer than that, soemone who mighjt understand. In other words, a friend. ARE YOU CRAZY? The first Dark Lady, and so far the second best Dark Lord, make friends? WHAT ARE YOU THINKING! I'm argueing with myself, how typical. I just might be crazy. YOU ARE SINCE YOU WANT A FRIEND! Nonsense, I can easily betray them when I want. Matter closed. Syrme turned a corner sharply.

User Image

( yes she is cute n.n.)
he smiels at yeria and the lifts her chin up gently and kises her lips right there were they stood"..  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:50 pm
User Image

Yeria kissed him back. (I am at a loss for words . . . Oh no.)

And bumped into Alex. Now you've done it. Syrme noticed at Alex had dropped some books, and was bending to pick them up. Shut it. "Allow me." Syrme said, flicking her deadly wand and the mess of books ordered itself in a neat pile and floated up to where Alex would be holding them if she were standing upright. Heeeyy ooohhh, whoooaa . . . She thought, recalling one of her favorite muggle songs. Syrme would never admit it, but she was facinated with how well the muggles got along without magic, and even understood it. Which was partly why she was taking Muggle Studies. That, and to help hide herself from wary Ministry aurors. (sp?)

User Image

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:56 pm
Saint_Talon
User Image

Yeria kissed him back. (I am at a loss for words . . . Oh no.)

And bumped into Alex. Now you've done it. Syrme noticed at Alex had dropped some books, and was bending to pick them up. Shut it. "Allow me." Syrme said, flicking her deadly wand and the mess of books ordered itself in a neat pile and floated up to where Alex would be holding them if she were standing upright. Heeeyy ooohhh, whoooaa . . . She thought, recalling one of her favorite muggle songs. Syrme would never admit it, but she was facinated with how well the muggles got along without magic, and even understood it. Which was partly why she was taking Muggle Studies. That, and to help hide herself from wary Ministry aurors. (sp?)

User Image

after while he took her back to theri common room and sat downont eh very cough the first met at and he looks at the fire"....i didnt know it got this late already" he said looking at her adn then out the window at the fool moon that was now up. " he looks in to her eyes and smiles softly and gently tuches her cheek".it seem that its little cold so ilget eh fire goign again '' he said as he walks over and tosses a few large peices on it to get it burnign good again  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:28 pm
User Image

Yeria smiled, and snuggled up close to Enix. (Wait, shouldn't she be in his lap? rofl )

(Post Night, POST!)

User Image

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:37 pm
( what ever you want her to do n.n)..

He smiels at her watchign ehr snuggle to him and leans down and kisses her lips deeply  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:01 pm
User Image

Yeria purrs softly, like a cat, and flips upside down like one too. (She's facing you, looking up at you with a cute, innocent face. Enix is no longer lonely. xd )

User Image

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:22 pm
he smiles softly and watches her flip up side down and lookup at im and he softly tuches her stomach gently stroking it gently with his fingers
( how true n.n )  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:08 pm
User Image

Yeria giggled and squirmed. She was very ticklish, and hated being tickled. Enix, though he wasn't meaning to, was tickling her! A lot too. (And Yeria isn't lonely. See, it all works out. xd )

User Image

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:14 pm
Saint_Talon
User Image

Yeria giggled and squirmed. She was very ticklish, and hated being tickled. Enix, though he wasn't meaning to, was tickling her! A lot too. (And Yeria isn't lonely. See, it all works out. xd )

User Image

he watches her aquerm around a bit and hears her laugh and he smiles and gently lifts her up to kiss her lips softly and as he kisses her he stops suddenly and looks around slightyl feeling teh presence of someone with rather powerful magic skills and thinks to him self"..hm.. it would see theres some one else here with skill much further above then any of the student here..well other then me... who ever it is is not near tot eh level i am...but.. is quiet strong.. among the students...wander who it could be...and it dosent feel lie tis any of the profesors..either.." he says to him self with otu sayign a word to hint to her that somethign was wrong  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:53 pm
User Image

Yeria stopped squirming. She knew Enix well enough to easily pick up vibrations of his feelings. She could do it very well on Mora, Selena, and a few other people, like her parents. "Spill it. What's up? And don't say the literal meaning of it!" Yeria only mentioned the last part because she usually did that. (Note, Syrme is with Alex, WAY back near the, um, Trans. room. Yeah. sweatdrop )

User Image

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:57 pm
He looks at her." I feel someone wit powers above what any on else here...besdies my self...ther far lower ten me but they still are a threat to you and the others." he says quietly"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:31 pm
Turns to Selene. "Hi. I'm Alex. I don't think I've seen you around before."  

Little Nightmare

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:52 pm
" he getlny moves her away from him and gets up and tosses his cloak on and walsk out quickly wit his black wand with a red tip in hand and puts his hood on his head and dissapears out a window which was high up and seemed to vanish but he went to figureotu who this person was  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:19 pm
User Image

Awe hellz no. You ain't leavin' my sight buddy! Yeria thought and raced after him in the same fashion.

(It's after class, but okay!)

Selene smiled at Alex. "Mora says you are awesome. I just wanna find out if that's true." They walk out of class together. Then a girl slammed into LAex, then picked up her books by magic and kept them up until Alex grabbed them. Selene turned to the girl, "Hey I'm Selene gfrom Ravenclaw, and this is alex from Gryffindoor. Pleased to meet you!" She grinned widely at the new girl.

"Pleased to eat you." Syrme murmured darkly. "I'm Syrme. Greetings Selene, Alex." A powerful gust of wind brushed past her, flinging her robe and skirt into a wild frienzy, along with Selene and Alex, but everything else about Syrme did not move. The wind died down slowly, leaving a boy in it's place. Syrme smirked, recgonizinjg the power structure of the boy. He was always full of it. The boy had appeared behind her. "Greetings, Emrys." she said, darkly. (Can Enix suffer from long-term memory loss? xd It'd make a great fight!) "I've been getting better. And you know what? You were wrong. Power isn't everything." With that, Syrme whipped around and shot a blast of dark electricity at Enix, hitting his right shoulder. Right where the other Slitherin boy's bruised it a while ago.

User Image

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:37 pm
" he was knocked back since he wasent realy to be shot at and lands on his face down for a moment and he stands up slowly and brushes his sholder off slightly and looks at them.." so it was you two i sinced out here " he says lookng at them cold as he removed his hood to show his face  
74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff