Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:16 pm
Lol. That'd be strange.
It must not be sentient, it's such a strange concept though. That anything is fate, that there is anything other than just choice and pure free will.

I think the only reason I even entertain th concept of fate is because from a higher dimensional standpoint time would be as concrete and transversible as two and three dimensional space. Thus if from another point of view past, present and future are equally visible and accessible, they must influence each other the same way moving your hand moves the air and affects it's surroundings.
Thus when viewed from a higher dimension earlier and later (like nearer and further in the 3rd dimension) can affect each other, creating a strange effect that we, as 3 dimensional beings, cannot totally comprehend other than strange inklings/Deja vu/etc, and this, this movement in time, is what we percieve as fate.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:17 pm
Wow. I have never been able to verbalize it that well. You just put together about 6 different thoughts of mine into a working arguable sentence. Well done.  

Iron_Felix

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:46 pm
Thanks ^_^

The interplay between physics and metaphysics is fascinating.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:07 pm
Very true. Personally, I have never been able to totaly comprehend it.  

Iron_Felix

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:17 pm
I think the point is that it can't be totally comprehended. And if anyone gets too close they add ten layers of complexity. stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:05 pm
Most likely.... But I wish I could understant it. My life would be a little easier.  

Iron_Felix

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:15 pm
Well, study then stressed

I don't know, this kinda stuff just interests me and that makes learning it a little easier. I was raised on this sorta stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:36 pm
I wasnt. I was raised in a catholic family. Were still catholic, but I know for a fact that I am not. I dont know what I am, I think I should name it... Hmm... What would be a good name?  

Iron_Felix

Ailime

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:53 pm
I've been close to death 2 times in life, perhaps 3, but count that 3 escapes.

The first time, when I was a small kid, I was happy with my tricycle and the right helping wheel slid off the little bridge in front of my grandma's house, drawing me and the tricycle into the very small ravine (only a few feet deep) but it's bottom filled with sharp angular rocks. I was found by my grandma a few minutes after the fall, and I only ended up with a broken wrist. But a huge sharp rock was only at 3cms or so near my head - so I escaped by little a head trauma that might have been more dangerous.

The second time, I was 13, starting High School - all excited and all and when I cross a street, a car hits me - throwing me slightly back. I instantly knew my leg bone (tibia) had something - and a few minutes later, witnesses saw a big patch of blood in the middle of the street. Open fracture as I would see it when the ambulatory technician cut my jean open. As he said, I was damn lucky my backpack was loaded with homework - I would have certainly hit my head and have a serious head trauma - maybe leading to coma or death.

The third time around, I was 14 or 15, I had this very nasty cold virus - and I was coughing and throwing up every other 5 minutes. And near the end, I was in the kitchen and I that one night I was coughing real hard and at some point, I missed having air or something, I remember feeling light headed, not feeling my heart beat anymore and thinking "oh - so now I'm gonna faint and die... " and I somehow whispered to my mom who was near that my heart had stopped and my dad who was smoking at the kitchen's other end got up, slapped me hard in the back and there I was grasping for air again and my heart was beating. The laps of time my heart has stopped was about 1 minute - so not all to dangerous, but if my dad weren't there ...

Now, I am not afraid to die. I just don't want it to be long and suffering, as most ppl desire.

And I also read a lot of Death literature, mystic and paranormal, after my school geography teacher died one summer of brain cancer. His death affected me much more than my 3 failed ... occasions.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:34 pm
I wouldn't name your religion anything, I would try to find out what it's called. That's just me though.

To above poster, that sounds painful. I'm glad that you sound like you came through it stronger and despite (or because of) your close calls you're not scared of death.
Merry meet and merry part.  

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:43 pm
I havent found anything similar to my religion.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:10 pm
What does your religions consist of?  

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:13 pm
Love for nature, love for war, love for death, respect for mother earth, respect for soldiers, respect for the reaper. Love for fighting, respect for fighting.... I wish to live in peace, but my peace is war. My afterlife is Valhalla. Or so I wish it to be. Basically.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:38 pm
That fits nicely under the blanket term "neo-pagan"
Love for war is the only one that keeps it from being paganism.  

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:04 pm
I thought paganism was just worshipping many gods. I dont worship anything but myself. I respect nature, but dont worship a god devoted to nature.  
39: Spirituality.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff