Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 39: Spirituality.
beliving in spirts or not Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Talon The Cyclone

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:03 am
I don't know, I guess Im just hungry for a power- and watchin anime don't really help that- power is one of the things that surrounds my whole life....I guess because Im human I want so much power, but when I get it i wont know what to do  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:25 pm
That of crouse why God does not give us Power in that froum....

I walk not alone and with a big sword in my hand.... This is power yes "but with great power comes great responiseablite"...... Spiderman was right...

I can tell a man to die and he will... I can tell him to come to life and he will.... but without God showing me what to do then I cant.... Because if it was up to me I would rule the world.... But it is Jesus who does this not me

Through His love and wisdom.... I can do all things.... I do not walk alone...
I breath in His fire and I walk in His wisdom....

So what if I can see demons or angels what waist of time.... All it does it show me who not to talk to and who not to but without God it is a waist

If you want real power then learn how to die first...
Dieing to oneself is the greatest power.... not in the flesh but in the spirit....
For it says in Romans chapter 6 verse 1-12
1What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?

2God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

3Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

4Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

5For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:

6Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

7For he that is dead is freed from sin.

8Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:

9Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.

10For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.

11Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

12Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

Of crouse you can only understand this with the Holy spirit of God which is Jesus in one...
Let God live in you and then you will learn of power that is Greater then all others

Spoz25@gmail.com  

Swordsman of God

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:25 pm
Not all answers are learned from the Bible. Sure, there are alot of things that it can teach, but the only way to truly learn something, is to experience it. Trust me, I've tried to find my answers in text, and have found a few, but others must be learned by actually doing something. Even dieing was a great test. And I learned alot.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:51 am
Trust me Please because I should be dead right now.... I fought demons and have told the dead to rasie and they have so yes all lesson are best learn from going through them but the Bible has great insight and verse I can go back to......

Like a note book form somone else you has been where I am going  

Swordsman of God

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:57 pm
And Im not saying thats not true. Hell, Ive been fighting and destroying demons since I was 15. Im just saying that not everything can be found in the bible. Your not the only one living on borrowed time. Trust me on that. I have the scars to prove it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:30 pm
I havent been here in a long time....i was reading some of the posts...sounds creepy.  

Anabethe

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:28 pm
As it should. These are not matters to be sought after. Avoid them if you can, believe me, I would if I werent caught in the middle of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:06 pm
ok i will.  

Anabethe

Baulder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:56 pm
Hmmm...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:12 pm
Any thoughts Mr. Baulder?  

Iron_Felix

Baulder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:05 pm
Haha, Mr.? Please, I'm probably much younger than even you.
Just thinking about the things being said here, and trying to diferentiate the trivial from the surreal, and the truth from mere stories.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:14 pm
Mr, yea your probably younger than I. I'm only 17. But, let me say this. The ability to discern between truth and lies is a gift that not many people truly have. Whether you believe it or not is entirely up to you, I merely say what I know to be true. Someone else may have something contradictory to me, but I hear them out, and argue my point fairly. Is there anything more I could do to make my statements more believable?
Writing the truth is what I do, and most people cant comprehend it and dismiss it as lies.  

Iron_Felix

Baulder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:57 pm
I would contradict, but then I'd merely start an endless arguement, and with no point.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:06 pm
Well, I happen to like a good arguement.  

Iron_Felix

Cajun_Rogue_Sybella

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:28 am
I do believe. I believe that spirits walk among us every day. Guiding us. Helping us. Even comforting us. I've lost a very important person in my life, a couple years back, and I believe he's constantly with me. Though I can not see him, though I may not hear his voice, or feel his touch. I know he's with me. I still cry over his death. But everytime I feel like I want to die, from the pain I feel, something comes over me. And I feel warm and loved and protected. I feel like nothing can hurt me. Then when I honestly feel better, the feeling slowly goes away, and I feel good again. I believe thats his ghost, trying to help me.

(Please don't argue too much with this post please....normally I would love getting into arguements, but that was me bareing my soul.....)  
39: Spirituality.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff