Favorite pairings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hufflepoof

Witch

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:25 pm
I've talked to alot of people and they all like Lavendar/Ron. I just can't picture Ron with her and I dont know why! He's better off with Hermione.
I like Harry/Ginny. And Oddly I wish Headmaster Dumbledor/Proffesor Magonagol. (Excuse my spelling plz sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:19 am
I absolutely ADORE Ron and Hermione, and love Harry and Ginny (Cho just doesn't cut it for me)! Remus and Tonks are the cutest couple, and Molly and Arthur were made for each other, of course! And I kind of like Neville and Luna. <3  

Foph

Hufflepoof

Witch

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:13 am
Foxy Phoenix
I absolutely ADORE Ron and Hermione, and love Harry and Ginny (Cho just doesn't cut it for me)! Remus and Tonks are the cutest couple, and Molly and Arthur were made for each other, of course! And I kind of like Neville and Luna. <3

I love neville and Luna too!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:38 am
or perhaps in S L Y T H E R I N ////////////

Grindledore, Remus/Sirius, Harry/Draco (only if its good fanfic though - I hold it in my heart, though, for being the FIRST shipping I ever supported), Harry/Lucius, Harry/Voldemort, Harry/Luna [het!], Lucius/Voldemort, Lucius/Snape, Snape/Hermione, AS/S, and... Fenrir/Barty (Jr.)!

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

_Foxfire_2006_

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:09 pm
dsbfjktr ndfkhub
Maginox
I love Harry and Hermione together... I know it's not cannon, whatever. Ginny and Harry make a cute couple too, but I'm still a Harry Hermione fan deep down.

I love Lupin and Tonks together as well... think of the children xd

*dances* AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love Harry and Hermione together. i mean all the way through the boks, they have a special bond that DOESNT include Ron, they can communicate with jst a look, and it says in i think the fifth book, they are having a conversation with Ron there but he doesnt have a clue wats going on cos they dont finish sentances and they dont need to cos they know what each other are thinking.............................*and breath*

Harry and Ginny are cute, but she hasnt really been through the things Hermione ahs with Harry, and she has grown up with the image of the Boy-Who-lived, while Hermione saw at once Harry Potter, and not the image that surroundes him.

and Hermione and Ron............ gonk ew. the spats they have in the books, cleary show Hermione is truly angered by Ron sometimes and its not jst hidden attraction. while when she's angered or upset with Harry, it has a serious reason behind it.

i totally agree with you. when i read a fan fiction it has to have the following pairins or i wont read it....
Harry/Hermione
Ron/Luna
Neville/Ginny or Draco/Ginny
or Neville/Luna

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:00 pm
I'm a Harry/Ginny or a Harry/Hermione shipper usually. I don't really...care about the pairings and more about the story or plot of the fanfiction I'm reading. >.>

I also don't like the people that make the relationship appear too fast.  

~Ming Yun~

Evil Bunni

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:38 am
I think Ron/Hermione and Harry/Ginny are both completely sickening. I really hate those ships. They're just too predictable and I just think they wouldn't work out.
I'm for Harry/Draco and Hermione/ Severus. I've had many people point out that Severus is old enough to be her father, but I don't care! I think they make the perfect match. XP

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:13 pm
Hands down, my favorite pairing is Sirius/Remus. They are so perfect for one another. And Tonks was just an attempt to fill the void left by Sirius dying. I love Tonks, but they just don't work in my mind.  

pompitous

eliade akuma krory

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:02 pm
Harry and Ginny together seems to be amazing.. I never really thought about them being together till the 6th book, but then I realized that I was in love with the idea hehe  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:09 pm
Harry/Snape and Draco/weasley twin. Age doesn't matter, love is love. heart  

ice dragon leader

maya azzy

Peaceful Worshipper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:58 am
Whatever happened to the values of humanity,
Whatever happened to the fairness in equality...

...O.o...wow, their really is a variety here! What strikes me as funny is that the longer this thread goes on for, the more...strange the coupling has become. And it seems to me that everyone here wanted at least ONE of the characters to end up having a gay relationship. xd Anyways, I don't care how it ends up, I'll still love it. xp I can't believe Dumbledore is gay though, though now I think about it, it is pretty obvious. I mean, he's famous and rich and a kind-hearted person and talented, then HOW did he reach to such an old age without finding someone for himself? It's so obvious he was in love with Grindelwald, yet he had no choice but to kill him. crying So sad. Murdering the one you love for the sake of humanity...

User Image

Instead of spreading love we're spreading animosity,
Lack of understanding, leading lives away from unity...

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:04 am
My pairings are... well Sirius/Remus-embraced him like a brother my arse, I would never do that with my brother.
The only hetro relationship that i could ever see working out for Harry is one with Daphne, Pansy or some other girl not really mentioned much in the book. But I really think Harry is gay. The most realistic gay pairing i've seen for harry is Harry/one of the twins. (but not both the twins) I've also read just about every other pairing i can think of for harry.
i love luna and Neville together, as well. I don't think Ron is good for hermione. now that I'm actually thinking about it I think that Ron would have worked well with Tonks and Hermoine better with... i dunno. I tend not to think much of hermoine since Luna got introduce, Luna's just such a better character, and she relates to harry better.  

She-who-loves-hyphens

Shameless Nerd

27,375 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

She-who-loves-hyphens

Shameless Nerd

27,375 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:10 am
oOo-Az-oOo
Whatever happened to the values of humanity,
Whatever happened to the fairness in equality...

...O.o...wow, their really is a variety here! What strikes me as funny is that the longer this thread goes on for, the more...strange the coupling has become. And it seems to me that everyone here wanted at least ONE of the characters to end up having a gay relationship. xd Anyways, I don't care how it ends up, I'll still love it. xp I can't believe Dumbledore is gay though, though now I think about it, it is pretty obvious. I mean, he's famous and rich and a kind-hearted person and talented, then HOW did he reach to such an old age without finding someone for himself? It's so obvious he was in love with Grindelwald, yet he had no choice but to kill him. crying So sad. Murdering the one you love for the sake of humanity...

User Image

Instead of spreading love we're spreading animosity,
Lack of understanding, leading lives away from unity...
Actually Dumbledore didn't murder Grindlewald, just had him imprisioned for the rest of his life.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:59 pm
~Ming Yun~
I'm a Harry/Ginny or a Harry/Hermione shipper usually. I don't really...care about the pairings and more about the story or plot of the fanfiction I'm reading. >.>

I also don't like the people that make the relationship appear too fast.

same here! i hate when people confess their love in the first chapter! i also love nevile and luna  

ginnyweasly7

Skyeblue777

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:59 pm
Harry/Luna because they understand each other.(If you don't get this look harder).
Ron/Hermione they remind me of Lily&James.
Lily&James take a hint.
Remus&Sirius I don't have the faintness idea why.  
74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff