Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =ElvenWhispers Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:04 pm
Giggling at her, she smiled. "He doesn't. If Micah has a girl friend, believe me I would tell you first thing and also be bothering him 24/7" Winking at her friend. Then focussing on leaves that were dancing in the wind on the branch. "Well, I guess that is a pretty good reason. It is good you know him well." Nodding at Chaleha who was eating and munching on the grass. I got to tell Micah this...if he believes me....ever

Shaking her head, she just noticed he was gone again! "Stupid thing has ran off again!" Suddenly looking at Chaleha, she weakly smiled and cleared her throat. "I mean....Micah has gone off AGAIN! He should at least give us a warning before running away." Looking everywhere around her to see if she can spot a big orange thing with brown hair and a white face.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:09 pm
Chaleha smiled at her friend,"I wonder if he knows this feeling I have?" She looked off into the distance."Yes,wonder where he spends his days?" Chaleha looked around the meadow and turned to Awnae,"I think it is wonderful you have found someone!"  

ElvenWhispers

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:39 pm
Looking down she smiled and blushed. "Thank you...I love him a lot...he is just the right stallion for me." Then shaking her head, she kept looking down. "I do hope you and Micah will be able to be together." Nodding, thinking of her own brother having children of his own. Awnae knew that he wouldn't trest his children like how their father treated Micah himself. Smiling, she lifted her head and started to trot in circles happily.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:48 pm
Chaleha did not know much about mates,or foals.She knew a bit about baskets,and made a vow to herself about any foals of the future.If she could just keep one or perhaps two,she would be happy.Then she thought of her parents,never coming to see her at all,and wondered.Knowing other's parents visited,still it could have been the reason she had come to be with her companion TwoWillows.She did not have visits from her parents either.The young mare could tell that by the sadness around her two legged friend.
Smiling up at Awnae,she clipped some of the tender shoots of grass,tickling her hoofs.There were many things she could think about,should think about,but eating and galloping were all she really thought of these days.

ElvenWhispers

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:32 pm
*Micah looked at the mares from the trees. He hadnt meant to run off. He did that sometimes, and he sensed that it bothered Chal. But he loved her and another mare. His heart was torn, and he wasnt sure if he could pick one mare over the other. Chal deserved better, which was why he kept running off from her. He looked at her, and realized how fond of her he was*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:35 pm
As soon as she spotted Micah in the corner of her eye, she could see that he was already staring at Chaleha. Not moving anymore she just cleared her throat. "Ahem...." Looking back from Chaleha to Micah, then Micah to Chaleha. Wondering what could be on these two's minds. "Well..look who finally appears again..." Awnae bent down and startd to chew on some delicious grass while watching what was happening. The mare didn't know at all about Micah's other mare he likes.  

Alice says RAWR

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:42 pm
*Micah glared at Awnae. How dare she give away his position like that! He was angry, but he came across the field* Yeah, sorry guys. I keep getting this feeling that I am forgetting something*his eyes darted around, but he quickly grew calm and smiled suavely*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:16 am
Awnae was looking at him with narrowed eyes, until he spoke. Smirking, she stood straight, looking proud. "Now, what shall we do?" Her tail swung and the wind blew softly at it. "Seems like a good time for a walk somewhere...or we could do something else..."  

Alice says RAWR

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:31 am
'Well what ever could Awnae be looking at?' Looking back she spotted Micah coming slowly across the clearing.She frowned,he obviously had been sneaking up on her.She had been enjoying the grass,too much perhaps.Smiling at Awnae,she called,"Oh,nice of you to join us,"Then teasingly she asked,"What was your name again?"
She had felt Awnae ease up a little with the tension.And as Micah drew close,She heard the mare saying something about a walk.Puzzling over the tension from Micah,she agreed about the walk.

Hey guys we are having storms rolling in so I may not be on.will try and update whenever I can,we have seen there are at least five days of these storms,they pass through,don't last long,but I cannot get online when there is lightening. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:13 pm
Shaking her body, she then looked at Micah and waited for his answer. "Well...?" Awnae didn't stand straight no more, she bent back down and started to chew. Then swallowed and waited patiently. Hmph...might get dark soon... She thought to her self and the sky turned kinda orange and the sun started to go behind the mountains.

(( Okay Elven. 3nodding ))  

Alice says RAWR

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:32 pm
Walk sounds good*he said smiling, and taking his place among his friends. He felt the tension, but was trying nicely to ignore it*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:17 pm
"Alright, off we go. To where?" Awnae turned and faced the other two, wondering where they'd like to go. She had a strange feeling that both were a bit annoyed of her. Although, that was a good thing to Awnae, she loved annoying others, getting on their nerves and all. "I'm sure you both would have something on mind..." Raising a brow at them.  

Alice says RAWR

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:30 pm
*Micah shrugged. Honestly, he had never really been anywhere outside of this area. This was his 'territory' and domain, and he hadnt really thought much of leaving it. Heck, it was a comfort thing. He looked at Chal and remembered the river where they'd played once.*
River?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:39 pm
Awnae then turned to Chaleha and waited for her approval before walking off. "Good choice Micah..." The mare was thirsty and where they were currently, didn't seem to have any water. "I'm sure that place will be fun to hang around." Looking closely at Micah, she wondered if he had found any other mare he may have like too, other than Chaleha. Taking a few steps beside him, she whispers. "Did you find another mare that you like or something?" It seemed like he did, since his expression is puzzled most of the time when around Chaleha, especially when he appeared again just a few minutes ago.  

Alice says RAWR

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:41 pm
*Micah spoke in clenched teeth, trying to be quiet* I'll tell you everything at home. Not the time right now.  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff