10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:49 pm
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

glancing at Arachne, Peter only shrugged "well you sent that bug guy after me before i went into space, so not much to do to hi- WOAH!" he said before jumping in the air with a side flip over the top of the 'x' formation and shot a web at Shaula's face aiming to web her mouth closed "rude! i mean c'mon, really? right in the middle of me talking?" he said before shaking his head before looking at Arachne "look ... we don't need to fight. you could have killed me anytime you wanted but you didn't ... you don't want to ... you can change!"

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Look, when you can do the things that I can, but you don't... and then the bad things happen... they happen because of you.
That's why i'm your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:58 pm
User Image

User Image

Everything will be consumed by madness...

Shaula got her face and mouth covered in web as she staggered and tripped over the unconscious police. She groaned and suddenly lost her conscious. Arachne observed her younger sister, then looked at Spider-Man, her thin eyebrow rose up when he mention change. She looked at him for a long time, then she slowly frown because she already caught Fenrir and Louis prepare to kill her, then she closed her eyes with a deep sigh "Funny, one of my old friend told me the same. I'm only came here to see my sister, and she still have a grudge. I decide to keep you alive," she refused his offer and walked away, but she stopped, "Oh, before I forget, you might know the person name Mac Gargon became an experiment with Shaula's scorpion magic. Not just Kingspin, but you shouldn't trust Oscorp. If you don't believe me, ask David or Dr. Otto Octavius," she warned him about Mac Gargon becoming an experiment with Shaula's magic, and about Oscorp. Mentioning David Xanatos and Otto, she deformed as her spiders scattered, until she's no longer around.
Fenrir and Louis observed Arachne's disappearance, questioning themselves why she didn't release her miasma. Fenrir closed her predator golden eyes, decide to let Eyrie Tower take care of Echo, until he get his new artificial eye. He and Louis exchange glances to figure out their plan to kill the witch then he walked away from the scene.

... I will become the mother of all things

Chaos Arachne Darcia Mosquito Shaula

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:52 pm
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

sighing sadly, Peter watched Arachne vanish in a pile of spiders and shook his head. he had a feeling she wasn't as evil as she let on, or at least had a soft spot for him so that was enough for maybe an opening. but that wasn't important at the moment. waking over to Shaula, he webbed her up, including her stinger tail, and went to the cop car "dispatch, this is Spider-man. we got officers down, corner of fifth and main, most likely infected with the Scorpion venom so proceed with caution" he said before grabbing Shaula and, after thinking about it, took her with him as he swung back to the Eyrie Tower knowing most likely David Xanatos could help

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Look, when you can do the things that I can, but you don't... and then the bad things happen... they happen because of you.
That's why i'm your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man"

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 6:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
.::Strife Form::.
User Image

Profile:Here
...We're getting Hungry...
...I'll tell you what I am...
..We are Strife..

'So after this, we get to eat something?? If not, your liver does look...delicious..'"Yeah..when we get back, we can have some chocolate and tater tots..just let me focus"'Fine..what are we doing anyway..?'"we, my friend...are making a entrance.."
A soft clicking noise appeared within the door's nob, which was quite bloody from a man's head was smashed against it. A guard from what it looked like who was one of Fisk's men. This kingpin wasn't a joke but his goons were especially to this hacker. Wearing his mask which glowed white led lights that looked like two Xs over his eyes, the hacker only smirked as he spoke up softly,"Bingo.."
He learned from a reliable source, a older gentlemen with a white mustache and sunglasses, that Fisk had some artwork that could be worth a pretty penny which is exactly what he needed. A way for him to get out of his apartment and into a place where he can stay hidden. Opening the door slowly, the hacker used the view finder of his mask to activate night vision so he could see in the dark. Walking through the hallways, the hacker began to use some of his spray paint to begin to paint on the walls. The spray paint was supplied to him by a nice bunny who set this whole gig together. Smiling softly behind his mask, the artist finished where the spray paint glowed in the dark. What was this art piece? Quite simple for it was a crude painting on the wall of a rabbit in a suit with a clock in it's hand. Saying how they were too late. This was definitely her calling card as the hacker only smirked at his own work. Opening the door slightly, the hacker knew this was where the artwork was located. Paintings, statues, even artifacts from the amazons to samurai armor Fisk must of stole from a grave or something. This was definitely the place as the hacker pulled out his phone before activating his hacking app, showing the schematics of the security systems in place. Lasers, pressure sensitive floors, even security cameras. Quite high tech but luckily for this hacker, not too high tech as he activated the mainframe, turning the system off before opening the door widely.
Not a care in the world as no sounds of the alarm rang. It was clear as he began to work his magic. Pulling out more of his spray paint, the hacker began to spray lines all across the artifacts, the glow in the dark paint glowing throughout the room. His white hair glowed from the lights as he finished his work. From a smile face with two Xs for eyes over faces to crudely drawn privates, the hacker only smiled at his own work before hearing the words echoing in the room,"YOU ARE DEAD, FREAK!"
'Did he just call us a freak?', a voice appeared within the hacker's head as he quickly turned his body with his hands up, the Xs over his eyes turned into two - signs, showing that he was not amused as guns pointed directly toward him. What a strange thing to see and yet, no fear was shown as the goons speak up,"NICHOLAS THYMOS! FISK has a price for you and your little friend! Dead or Alive..One Hundred Thousand.."
'Are we famous, Nicky?', The voice continued in the hacker's head as he only chuckled loudly, making the goons get ready to shoot. With this, Nick only smiled before speaking up with a cocky voice altered by a robotic sounding voice box in his mask,"You know..could just walk away..don't really want to upset the big guy, you know..kinda hungry and all I want is chocolate and tater tots.."
The sound of the guns being cocked echoed in the glow in the dark room as Nick only sighed, his hands up the entire time with the spray paint in his hands before dropping them with ease,"Forget it...MASK!""COPY!"
As soon as the bullets flew, the change appeared. The body of Nicholas changed before the goons' eyes as bullets went straight into the golden goo-like skin of the Symbiote. Standing there tall, almost ten feet tall, the Symbiote stretched its large, spikey-toothed smile as it only spoke these three words,"We...Are...STRIFE!"
The goons let the bullets fly straight at the Symbiote as Strife used the cans of spray paint to fly straight toward the goons, being shot in mid air and spraying glow in the dark paint all over the storage place. Flashes from the pistols and rifles filled the air as Strife dashed straight toward the enemy, thrusting his goo-y shoulder straight into a soldier, making him fly straight into the brick wall, splattering blood on the wall and floor. Making his arm turn into a whip-like tentacle, Strife quickly wrapped the next goon up before bringing him close to him before wrapping it's large mouth over the goon's head, chomping down with one quick bite. Blood splattered as the goons continued to fire, some needing to reload as they quickly did so before being smacked by the headless corpse of Strife's meal,"Delicious..."
With this, the two goons were knocked out as one more remained, unloading his clip straight at the creature who just smirked with it's toothy grin. Slowly walked toward the last standing goon, he pulled the trigger once more only to find that the clip...was empty. He didn't have anymore ammo in which the goon only swallowed his saliva in fear. Strife grinned wildly before forming it's left arm back into a fist, thrusting it straight into the chest of the last goon before chomping on his head and upper torso. The corpse dropped as Strife sighed in relief before the goo flowed back into the body of Nick. Standing there with his hands on his knees, the hacker took a few quick breaths before speaking to himself,"I'm never...going to get use to that.."'You know you love the thrill...now...chocolate covered tater tots?'"Sounds like a great ide-"
The sound of a handgun being cocked appeared behind Nick's head as the goon who was knocked out was about ready to fire until something quite interesting happened,"Hey, Jacka$$~"
The goon turned around only to see a bat being swung straight into his face, knocking him straight out before two bullets were shot. One in the goons head and the other bullet shot into the leg of the other that was only knocked out. Nick only chuckled softly before turning around to see her. It's always her. Destiny. With the bloody bat relaxing on her left shoulder, the blond with fading purple hair only smiled before speaking up with a soft yet flirty tone, he face hiding behind a steampunk styled Bunny Mask,"Thank you for the help, sweet stuffs."
"Glad that I-"'WE!!'"..we can help, Destiny", Nickolas asked with a smile behind his mask, his cheeks blushing softly behind his mask as both hands were placed behind his head in a relaxed position. Destiny only giggled softly as his goofy stance before looking around at the artistic look everything. The Blue, the Green, and now the red as she pointed over at the playboy bunny sign on the chest of the samurai armor,"Just thought it worked with your theme there, White Rabbit-"'Plus you saw her in her playboy outfit back at the club..'"-Did you find what you were looking for? How's Scarlet?"'If your cheeks get any hotter, Nicky, you'll burn your mask. Tell her how you feel..'
"She's doing alright, relaxing back at the hotel till we find a place to call our own", Destiny replied as she looked back at Nicholas, placing her hand in her pants pocket before pulling out a flashdrive. It was black with a large F on the cover,"I'll need time to decipher everything on this but if I am correct, this will give us some information involving his shipments and deals..not all of them but enough to put a dent into his supply..I'll see you later, okay?"
"S-Sure thing~", Nick replied back as she walked away, placing her hand on his shoulder before gliding her fingertips off as she walked away. Nick watched as she left the scene of the crime, his mask's X-shaped eyes looking like they were blinking a few times,'...pu$$y..'"..yep. Lets get going.."
And with this, Nick looked back at the artwork the three had made before pulling out his phone before closing the door behind him. Activating the security systems, the only thing the cameras saw was a lot of goons either half eaten, smacked against a wall, or unconscious with a bullet in their leg. This was going to be a very interesting story to tell to the Kingpin when he catches wind as Nick walked away, putting his mask back into his backpack before walking away, wondering off to find a new place to lay low.

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 7:40 pm
User Image

User Image

"The underworld will now be run like a business...
and the chairman of the board will be... the Kingpin!"

a few hours had passed and Fisk stood in the center of the room with a stern glare and holding onto a cane with a large diamond on the tip with both hands, his eyes shifted to the left side of the room and then to the right "once more ..." he said strumming his fingers on the diamond and glared at the only surviving guard who was bleeding from the head and being patched up by a Fisk corp medic "Thymos, sir ... he broke in and then turned into some ... monster ... he ... h-he ate everyone" the guard said still shaken up, from what he had seen and also from the fact he knew his boss was furious "do you understand what was stolen? priceless works of art can be easily replaced by tracking down the buyer and killing them .... but the information-" he said spinning around to face the guard with gritted teeth and walked towards him "that .... is irreplaceable" he said narrowing his eyes "boss ... i swear we had no idea-" "i ... am aware ..." he said before grabbing the guard by the face with one hand and raising him up above him with gritted teeth "it seems i employ more imbeciles than i do those that do there job properly! i will NOT tolerate incompetence!" he said before slamming the man on the ground head first and causing the floor to crack, killing the former guard instantly. straightening his back, Fisk cracked his neck as his assistant, Wesley came up to him "first my memories restore to show this new spider and the one i remember are one and the same ... now this. am i a joke now, Wesley? has my station as the Kingpin of Crime in this city been shunned as meritless?" he said as the well dressed assistant spoke up "you command the respect of many of the underworld bosses, the mafia, and cartels .... Nicholas Thymos is none of these ... a pest who plays with giants, sir ... only by hacking and this ... being he has with him did he only luckily get away" Wesley said as Fisk took a deep breath "was there anything salvageable?" he asked as Wesley nodded "a start ... inform Osborn i want that Super Soldier serum created now, until then double the guards at the shipment points" he said before exhaling through his nose and tossed up his cane and caught it "it is times like this ... i miss my roommate from collage. Ivo was annoying but at least had an intellect." he said and started to walk off but then stopped and looked at the terrified medic "get the janitor ... tell him to bring a mop ... and a body bag" he said before continuing on

"Approximately 2% of my body mass is fat ...
allow me to show you what 350 pounds of muscle is capable of!"

Realm of New York

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff