Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
World War Arc Team Mission 4 - The Blackest City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:01 am
Aile would finish setting up the final tower she had, brushing her hair away from her face as she sat herself against a nearby wall. “Well, I guess this’ll have to do, I suppose. So… Wait.” The channeler closed her eyes and seemed to be focusing, trying to get the read on vibrations she was feeling. “Hell, they’re here. Damn…” Tatooine would stare at her unmoving trainer for a moment before flying up to look at the extent of the forces.

“Goon… Fwy! Fwy gon,” She’d shout at the woman, who seemed to refuse to move for whatever reason.

“Tati, get down. Please.” Aile seemed to be calm as she spoke, but her white knuckled grip on her staff said otherwise. A storm of emotions flew around in her, and she wasn’t sure how to act in the moment. And this time, she didn’t have an out of hanging behind with electric Pokemon that weren’t hers to defend a jury-rigged electric cannon.

“King…” Voort looked up at Tatooine, who was finally descending after staring at the mass of Flare forces, then turned to his trainer. Once more, he turned to look at the Flygon, and the two seemed to have almost a silent conversation as the looked at their trainer at the end of it. At least for now, they weren’t going to do anything to her as she remained quiet and sitting, as indecisive as she was currently. For now.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:38 am
Keiko, Abby, and I made it to where Reno and Aile were at the same time. "You two stay back," I warned them, knowing that Keiko didn't have any Electric or Ground-type Pokemon and that Abby's only Pokemon was neither of those.

I let Yuki up front, with Reese and Haku behind her. Reno had a good point regarding explosions, and I planned on having my two Draco Meteor users help out in that aspect, while Yuki protected us from any Electric attacks that came our way. She could use them to charge up her own attacks, anyway.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:43 pm
SubonicXP

The Flare admin would attempt to move out of the way of Odd's otherworldly spectral halberd however he was not going to be quick enough and with nothing to push against in front of him with his sound waves he was a sitting Psyduck, a prime target. His Noivern however, proving their bond to be true despite how evil the Wicked Wick said the admin was, would come flying in and knock its trainer out of the way, taking the attack for him. It was in this moment that Odd would notice a freak accident occurred, the set up for something horrible to happen. Like how some times a swordsman hits just the perfect mark to severe someone's tendons Odd had momentarily severed the Channeling bond between the Noivern and the Flare admin. While it wasn't something you could really 'see' it was still there, like a string that could be cut if you knew where it was but typically you didn't so this was just extreme dumb luck. Dumb luck which would prove to be fatal for one party.

Knocked out of the way the Flare admin would stumble on the roof top trying to regain his footing, however he would not be allowed to do so as a certain Kangaskhan came crashing down from above. The admin's attempts to jump back and out of the way would prove for naught as the Kangaskhan landed and slugged him with a Mega Punch, sending the man flying clear off the roof top. Ordinarily for a Channeler with his abilities this wouldn't be a problem, but unbeknownst to Kangaskhan, and Amaranth at the time of the command given, the admin was separated spiritually from his Noivern and was unable to Channel with it in this moment. So what does that mean? Well, let's just hope neither one of them looks down because the Flare admin was not coming back. Odd would know good and well what became of him.

As for the Noivern, it was just out cold for right now, the spiritual attack and severing causing enough shock and trauma to knock it out. Besides the passed out dragon sat a sparkling item. To Odd it was just something pretty but to Amaranth it felt...strange. If she could ignore the fact that she was partially responsible for sending someone to the hereafter she would find the item to be very interesting.

Regardless while this all went on Sub continued to sit in place, Channeling, the waves and sparks of energy becoming more fierce and visibly pronounced. He was building up some serious power, the foul air of dread and maleficence lingering over him and the roof top. One had to wonder if all that really came from the Deoxys or not.

Odd felt the sudden change in the energy between Noivern and the Flare but before it really clicked in his mind what had just happened, events transpired that would result in an unfortunate end for a certain Flare admin. The Channeler might not have let it happen by choice but he felt a tear roll down his cheek. That hadn't -exactly- been his intention when he attacked. Attacking the spirit was certainly painful and it definitely severely weakened the body but so long as the body lived, there was a way for the soul to heal. This, however? This was permanent. There was no backtracking, no amount of apologizing and no way to remove the stain upon the mind, the heart or the soul. When that flicker of energy within the admin was at last snuffed out after what felt like forever, the tear on his face fell to the ground and, much like the admin, left little of itself to be recognized. "I'm sorry..." He whispered to both Noivern and, as he opened his eyes, crimson irises tinged with the black of his spectral sight, the admin's still burning soul standing before him.

The apology was not only for what he had just done but for what he was about to do. Pulling Wraith Harvest from his waist, he revealed a new addition to the sickle; an Odd Keystone had been affixed to the base of the blade, a long purple ribbon securing it in place. As he began to channel his energy, the admin's soul began to unravel, drawn into the vortex in the center of the sickle's blade. The lines on the Odd Keystone began to glow at the same time as Odd use Aberrant Exorcism to force the wicked man's spirit into the stone and imprisoned it there.

((1/107 Evil Spirits Sealed.))

Breathing a small sigh as he returned his Artifact to the clip at his waist, Odd turned to see Amaranth had chosen to capture Noivern and spare it the grisly discovery waiting below. Had she not done so, he had been planning on doing the same. With the current threat contained, Odd turned his attention back to Sub. The sinister energy stirring around the man was hard to ignore but it still seemed to be contained for now. "I really hope you know what you're doing..." He told the Channeler within the suit, sitting down in front of him and refusing the leave despite the urge to go help the others.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:24 pm
Rhyme stops short in her tracks, and Zwei a few paces ahead of her, turning his head in confusion her way. "What's the matter?" He quips, making his way closer but she holds out a hand. Ears twitch, and her tail begins swaying.

Thundurus had her do something similar, when she had to track and hone her skills for five days in the caves. That mission she remembers fondly enough, fingers still coiled around black stone. "The pokemon are distressed. Somethings bothering them...we're going that way." She knows that with the way that concentration is rising, there has to be something unnatural bothering it, this she explains to Zwei on the way there.

What an interesting change of plans you had there.

....She thought he'd be staying quiet, letting out her breath through her teeth. "Hello again, friend. Here to talk about matters once more?" She quips, feeling its energy thrum through her fingers.

The Lillipup hybrid stares, clearly confused by the fact that Rhyme is seemingly talking to nobody.

That opposing team, Flare...is it? It looks like they thought one step ahead of you Snagems, with the way the pulse of this city has started to bounce. He answers back with a hint of snark in his voice. The Hybrid frowns, continuing to run, keeping a good grip on the rock.

"Easy for you to assume. We protected the people. I don't know why they think /destroying/ a city will help their cause...it just shows that they will use everything and anything they can to get to their goals."

Your team did at one point as well...what's the difference?

"My team actually cares about those like you, those like us. They...don't."

The girls' heart lifts at the sight of a familiar face as they approach the forest side of the City. "RC!" The girl calls out to him, feeling her energy begin to flood her, feeling the nerves of the Joltik in the forests that hide and flee from the incoming tanks.

...I do hope this plan of your teams actually works, little Squirrel. Zekrom murmurs to her while she joins the Rayquaza dragon's side, body beginning to spark and prepare to help.

Zwei comes up after, looking between all three and smiling at Ryan, summoning again his Glaceon to help out!  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:41 pm
SubonicXP

Blizzard120

Requiem of Whyspers

Darksol88

Not a Noise

Espeon_Commander

Reno Vantas

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

RCCaughtem

Kuneeden

Atlantis_Darts

With Aqua grunts being either knocked out or sent treating back into the ocean and Neo Plasma agents retreating into the shadows it would appear the Snagems were getting the upper hand against their invaders. The bridge and beach head was still secured and the teleportation scramblers were successfully all put in place despite the minor set back. For once things were going for them, perhaps they could defend Black City.

This moment of victory however would not last long as Flare would prove once again to be a more than serious threat. Tristen would since it first, well before anyone else would. First it started off as something that felt 'wrong', not even his hybrid sense triggered just yet. Instead he could feel static electricity lingering in the air above White Forest, the many Joltik which made it their home anxious about something. Next he could smell it, the scent of smoke and gas fumes. Something was coming and fast. Regardless of if he did anything or not he would confirm it further by hearing it next; machines, vehicles, blowing through the forest as trees fell. His canine senses would pick all this up before his hybrid senses finally did, and thus at that point Blizzard would as well. It was coming from White Forest.

Soon enough all the Snagems in Black City would be made aware of the charge of Flare tanks plowing through White Forest, a surprise attack coming from the south, Aqua and Neo Plasma's assaults nothing more than a distraction. Well over a hundred armored vehicles rushing toward the city. As the tanks made it out in the open they would begin to fire upon the city its self as they advanced towards it, the guns sending explosive ordinances into the city, fierce explosions rocking it. One thing was noteworthy that they weren't using any Pokemon just yet. Apparently Leslie's sabotage of their PC system had worked out as planned. However it was not time to celebrate that victory as they now had to worry about a full scale blitzkrieg on Black City. Apparently if they couldn't teleport into the city they would just charge in the old fashioned way, destroying anything in their path.

We made our way around to the new, adjusted position. I started to get the scrambler set up; a feeling of urgency ever present on the two of us. Time was super short, as far as we could figure and there was the looming possibility that this wasn't even going to work considering that we ended up losing one of the scramblers already from the ambush. With everything at stake, even me, who is usually one who tries to remain cool under pressure is even starting to show signs of a bit of grief. I've known what the opposition could pull and they're not afraid to flex their muscle against anyone who opposes them, let alone us, and to hell with anyone who gets caught up in the cross fire.

As I frantically get the beacon set up, Tristen perked up, looking back towards the south. His Meinfoo stares at him in confusion for a second as Tristen takes a mere couple of steps forward. He could hear something...a roaring, rumbling, ungodly noise. The smell...a burning one that lofted about... "Blizz?" Tristen spoke up, not to get an answer. "Blizz?" Tristen spoke up again, a bit louder now, looking back at me.

"What?" I said, finally locking the beacon in place and activating it. Suddenly my instincts started to trip...something was coming in force. In numbers. I looked back towards the south for a second, but only just. "Blast it." I wasn't sure if they were desperate or they planned this, but whatever the case, we didn't need to be in this spot. "Tristen, recall Meinfoo. Now. Scizor, come back." I said, taking out a Pokeball. The two of us recalled our Pokemon and just as we did, I saw what was coming. Heavy artillery.

"Go. Now. GO!" I shouted, grabbing Tristen's hand and running off. I quickly took out my SNAG once again with my free hand and gave a call out to everyone else. "I hope other people are seeing that down to the south!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:39 pm
As the tanks arrived they would be met with some mild resistance from the first Snagem to arrive on scene. Leslie and her Rock types would cause a few to crash between blinding them and causing sudden shifts in terrain. Her methods managed to take out a couple and merely inconvenience a few more, even if she had all the others help out with their Pokemon they would still be out numbered, especially when one considered that these things still fought back. At this rate they would be overwhelmed, and those Snagems that finally did arrive on the front lines would soon realize this was a losing battle as well. They needed back up, and badly, if they were to hold Black City.

-----

"I can help you." It whispered to him, from inside the stone implanted in the suit's chest. He hadn't communicated telepathically with another Pokemon much before, at least one that wasn't Cera, so it was a strange sensation for the Snagem leader as the alien attempted to seduce him.

"I am aware, that's why I'm doing this." Sub thought in reply to the sentient virus he was attempting to manipulate. The two had been locked in a sort of tug-o-war since the moment he activated the suit, one trying to overpower the other as they vied for control of the energies both held.

While Sub had a technical advantage in that the Dark nature of his energy could cancel out the Psychic energies of Deoxys the DNA Pokemon held an advantage its self in terms of raw power. Like how a bucket of water 'technically' has an advantage afters a fire if the fire is much bigger and more fierce then it matters not what 'technical' advantage the bucket of water has. And right now Sub was certainly feeling like just a drop in a bucket.

Trying to remain completely focused on the task at hand the Snagem leader couldn't help but allow some of the outside world in as he felt the presence of Flare and their advance. In his current state he could feel a lot of things, more than usual. Dread, anger, sorrow, despair, and so forth, all throughout the city and he felt it all. He originally chalked it up to Deoxys' influence but part of him told him otherwise, a second presence within him that did not speak and yet it communicated so much to him. Through it he knew what he hoped to accomplish was possible, that there was so much more to his abilities than he currently understood. However, if he failed here and now he would never see those abilities blossomed. He had to succeed, but not for himself.

"Sub, Permission to go Mega." RC's voice came through the helmet, causing Sub to briefly lose focus, allowing Deoxys on the inside to gain a slight upper hand, this manifesting on the outside as a wild bolt of psychic energy zapping over Odd's head, making him feel strangely anxious. Who knows what it would have done if it actually hit him. While RC's sudden communication made him slip up in the short term it had a positive effect in that it snapped Sub back to reality, made him remember that there was still people out there waiting for him and counting on him. Deoxys had tried with all his might to isolate Sub, make him feel helpless, that their quarrel was just between the two of them, that they were all these was. That's how Deoxys would win, but Sub, no, the Snagems would not allow that.

"What are you?" Deoxys whispered into Sub's mind, the Psychic creature finding that the man was suddenly putting up far more of a resistance than he was just seconds ago. Despite the creature's best attempts at appearing cruel and emotionless the Snagem leader briefly felt within the presence an emotion he did not know it truly had; fear. It was afraid of something, and whatever it was would be its weakness.

"I am the Dark One." Sub muttered aloud, for all to hear, though all that was around to hear was Odd. He don't know why but there felt to be power behind those words, the power needed to tame Deoxys, the DNA Pokemon recoiling from them.

-----

All at once, each and every Snagem would feel a strange sensation over come them. At first it felt suffocating, as if someone had just punched them in the chest and knocked the wind out of them. In that extremely brief moment they would feel as if someone was there, towering behind them, a dark and terrible presence that left as quick as it came, leaving you to question if it was ever there in the first place. These terrible feelings would soon be replaced by a sense of strength. Their muscles stronger, their senses keener, their minds clearer. Any fear or doubt concerning the task at hand would be erased. Hybrids and Channelers would find that they could sudden use powers they never knew they had in the first place. The Pokemon commanded by their trainers would feel as if they just ate a hundred Rare Candies.

"Everyone." Sub spoke up through their SNAGs. "No time to explain what you're feeling. It won't last long so make use of it while you can. Give Flare hell until our back up arrives. I'm counting on all of you." The Snagem would plead his teammates. "And RC, go all out." Odd would find that the little light show Sub was putting on had stopped, the man just sitting there still cross legged peacefully. He didn't speak to Odd directly but he didn't need to, the Ghost Channeler knew it was time to move.

(For your next post have your character use any Hybrid move or Channeler ability you planned for them to gain. If you're not a Hybrid or Channeler then have one of your Pokemon temporarily Mega Evolve or use a Z-Move. This boost will only be temporary. Go all out in your next post having your character wreck complete havoc on the Flare's tanks. I want to see what everyone can do at full power.)  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:11 pm
Neither Keiko nor myself could really hear what Sub was saying to us as we were both overwhelmed by the power Deoxys unleashed in us, energy flaring out from both of our bodies - Psychic-type energy from me and Normal-type energy from her. I didn't even notice the way my hair was flaring out at the time.

Before I could stop her, Keiko rushed forward, leaping high in the air and charging a Hyper Beam in mid-air to blast the enemy tanks with. So instead, I let Sauron out of his ball, and watched as he Mega-evolved on the spot. "Solarbeam. Take down as many tanks as you can, as fast as you can. Haku, Reese, keep up the Draco Meteors. Yuki, drop the Protect and use Electro Ball. I need the four of you focusing on taking out as many tanks as you can," I told them. With that, I began teleporting to the enemy. The first tank I teleported onto, I stabbed with Psycho Cut via Brunor and cut off its gun, and teleported away, leaving an energy clone via Rala that kept ripping into it with its energy blade. Then I moved on to the next, then the next, then the next, leaving an energy clone each time. Not matter how many clones I left behind, I felt like I hadn't lost any energy at all. At one point, I caught a glimpse of Keiko during this to find her hopping from tank to tank much like I was, using elemental punch moves on them. She seemed to have a similar idea to mine, though she had to execute it differently. I even saw her use Drain Punch a few times.

Meanwhile, Abby was standing behind watching the carnage and feeling pretty well useless until something popped into her mind - a dance that would improve her Torchic's power. She looked down at Angela to find the Fire-type looking at her in a similar fashion She walked up beside Sauron, who was letting out a constant stream of Solarbeam behind the two Draco Meteoring dragons of mine and began the movement the concept contained. She knew it worked when she finished when energy she didn't know she had flew from her to Angela. When she had the energy she needed, she fired a small orb of fire over my pokemon and up to a cluster of tanks that then erupted into a storm of fire, engulfing the lot via Inferno Overdrive.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:17 pm
I felt a strange sensation come over me, as did with Tristen. We couldn't quite figure it out why, but while it made us sick to our stomachs at first, it was followed up by a rush, as if we could push ourselves far beyond what we normally could do. This couldn't be right...this didn't feel right...but...was this real? I charged an icy energy in the palm of my hand, staring at it in confusion. It was real alright. I was putting no effort, as if I was just meaning to light the area around me, but yet this felt like it had the strength of at least my better two-handed Ice Beam attacks. I could only barely imagine if I was putting effort into it. What in God's name was this?

"Blizz?" Tristen asked, staring at his own two hands in confusion then looking back at me.

"We've apparently been given an opportunity to drive them off. At what cost, however, I don't know, but its something that we can't waste." I said. "Do what you can with what you got...I know exactly what I am doing." I said. I took flight up towards the sky; looking down towards what everyone else was doing with their granted power. I raised my hands up in the air and suddenly the area started to grow cold like the arctic.

Meanwhile, as my calling card was about to be delivered, Tristen rushed over, getting close to range of what he was dealing with. The boy looked at his hands once again, not really sure as to what to do. A Thunderbolt attack could do the job just fine, but it seemed...restricting. As if it wasn't going to make that much of a difference. He didn't have anything in his repertoire that he could use for anything resembling much needed collateral damage. The boy figured that now would probably be the best time to figure that out and iron the details out later. A whole row of tanks were coming on by. The boy looked back up towards me and thought for a second...he saw how I tend to do attacks time and again, and one of which stood out that he might try. The boy put his hands out in front of him, close together. Though instead of focusing ice, just as I did, he decided why not try his element. Electricity. The boy focused hard and his hands light up with power, but this wasn't enough. More, he thought. He needed to rip through armor like it was paper. He needed something else. That thing to give it an oomph. Power started crackling out furiously. The electricity became more than such; virtually dense plasma right in his hands which sparked off and bore into the ground around the kid. This was already getting too much to handle. But he needed more. He needed to cause damage. More he focused; the attack brought a harsh light to that small section of Black City, something of which got my attention.

"The hell?" I asked myself as I was bringing the Sheer Cold to completion. Before I knew it, Tristen unleashed the mighty attack, a beam of dense yellow, blue, and orange power ripped across the field to lay waste to whatever came across it. My eyes virtually went wide from the display of sudden power out of the Electrike hybrid.

"...Electrikes can't learn Hyper Beam..." I said. Only...their evolved states can...suddenly I feared what would happen when Tristen grows up. "Thought for another time..." I said as the massive ball of icy power was large and ready to go. "Time to go." I said, dropping the attack to put the final punctuation of the Snagem onslaught.

Tristen was out of breath for a moment, then looked up. He then went wide-eyed then made a massive run for it. He did not want to stay around for what was to come.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:59 pm
RC would pause as he watched Ryan suddenly spike up in power. If this kid was going to be what he thought he could, now was the time to show it.

He would then hear and spot Rhyme. "My little one." he would whisper and then scoops Rhyme up in a hug. He had missed her so. But she had never been far from his thoughts. "Show me what you have learned! Turn these goons back! and if you want to see what has been keeping in Hoenn so much, watch closely these next few moments." He cheers on and explains as he sets Rhyme back down.

"Thank you." Was all the Hybrid would say to Sub in reply before digesting the Dragon Gem and activating his Mega Stone. He was no longer RC, but Lycoris and this ultimate spirit was in a fighting mood and ready to unleash pain. Lycoris takes to the skies and bombards swaths around armored units with Ancientpowers and Energy Balls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryan could feel the surge of energy roar through him and realization that this was what he could be was stunning. Ryan rips streams of water to the surface, before running along them. He would send out an obscuring mist, that while in, he would call out all his little ones, including Levi whom he would keep afloat on a stream of water at all times. A bombardment of Water Gun, Bubbles, Water Pulse, and Disarming Voice would join a Hydro Pump level Aqua Jet that would blast out and rip through the Flares.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:02 pm
||Leon Hanabi||

Ulla and Leon finally met up as they felt that punch to their gut feeling. Both of them breathed heavily as they both heard Sub over their SNAG. Leon looked at his arms as he felt a bit stronger than he usually was, while Ulla kept looking around as her senses became keen. "...What exactly is your boss?" "The Dark One. And, I rather not be on his bad side." She said as she looked at her Pokemon as it looked like their senses were heightened as well. Leon then looked at his wrist as it looked like there was an outline of some bracelet. He remembered about his Channeling mission as this must be what his artifact be. He then let Roselia pop out of her Pokeball. "Are you ready?" Roselia nodded as both of them looked at Ulla. "Stay away from me for now. Understand? I don't have an artifact like you so I don't know how well I can control this." "Alright. I'll head out firs-"

Before she could finish her sentence, all of her Pokemon were trying to tell her to look at her artifact. She then took off her hairpin artifact as it looked like it grew a bit as it had another gem on it. She starred at it as she looked at her Pokemon. "Lucario help Leon on the ground. I'm sure you guys will be fine. The rest of us will be air support." Lucario nodded as all of them split off. Leon was now in front of a few tanks as he looked at Roselia. "I honestly don't know how to activate the abilities. But let's try something." Roselia nodded a bit nervous as the tanks started coming closer. Lucario was about to charge forward but then Leon stopped him as he started focusing his energy. His blood started to boil in his skin as he felt himself burning up. He then started to notice he was being outlined by purple chi. Lucario stepped a bit back as he could see Leon's aura change inside him. The tank then aimed it's sights on Leon as he stood their nervously. The man looked at Roselia and Lucario as they were both telling him to punch the tank or something. "A-Are you insane?! I can't just punch a tank-" He then heard it charging for a shot as he went for a smack to the tank as a wave of purple energy sliced it right in half.

All of them were shocked as they looked at the evidence. The purple energy was actually acid. And instead of a clean cut, it was more melting then anything as it was still sizzling as the acid was eating away the metal. Leon looked at his hand a bit amazed. "Huh...maybe because I channeled with you Roselia who is a Thorn Pokemon. I must be acting as some sort of thorn as well." He then started taking a few steps forward towards the other tanks as he notice he was leaving a trail of acid with every step. "Oops. Don't wanna hurt the environment now." He then jumped onto one of the tanks as the metal started burning once again as one of the grunts jumped out of the tank. Leon quickly grabbed the grunts face as he felt his hand started to sting a bit as the man started screaming from the burning of the poison as it was entering his body. Leon quickly let go of the man as he looked at his burned, melted face. "...If only you were Ein." Leon continued this rampage with Lucario making tanks fly by upper cutting them into the air.  

Cecile Silverstone

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:04 pm
Rhyme stood by the man who'd taken care of her when she was initially found. The one who'd stood beside her in Snagem, helped her adjust before he himself had to leave. He scoops her up in a hug and she laughs, hugging him tightly as the bad feeling sweeps through her. She doesn't want to lose him again. She doesn't want to lose anyone again. Settled down after, she nods twice, hard, determined.

"We got this!" She calls out, feeling the power flood through her, but she watches, in rapt attention, as he activates...his own power. She pulls Altaria and sends her flying out, the bird moving quickly and becoming more...graceful and puffy as she mega-evolves.

I don't understand....what is this power? Zekrom's voice in her head, seemingly impressed by what he's 'seeing', as RC takes off to the skies.

Ryan takes off and she begins sparking, the clouds above the other airborne Snagems darkening, thunder rumbling in. Rhyme feels that power thrumming through her, every hair on end, every whim to....she wonders if this is what Thundurus, Zapdos, Raikou feel like, as she watches where the water hits the machines.

"This. Is. SNAGEM!" She calls out, exploding in energy as the lightning cracks and breaks and streaks down around the airborne Pokemon....only its not actual thunder. The lightning crackles around star-like discs of light, bursting with energy as Rhyme executes a Swift attack, slicing through unaffected tanks and sparking them, occasionally sending one to blow up its tires from its mix with Ryan's water attacks.

...it feels good to do this...like...this is the Snagems proving that they're right where they need to be. The stone in her pocket seems convinced of this too, finally.

-

Zwei? Zwei feels all of his energy vibrating on some of the tanks that haven't been affected by the other deadly attacks. The Onix nearby him seems to look down upon him, the stone snake blinking owlishly at the words he speaks next. "Hit me."

Its head tilts, and the lillipup grins ear to ear, crouching down as if to pounce. "You heard me! Hit me!" He jumps up into the air as the rock pokemon rears its tail back and swings it forwards, effectively hitting Zwei into some insane version of Hybrid baseball.

Zwei slams into the first tank in Rollout, and seems to continue to bounce between a few, making further and further dents the more he flew--his attempt mainly to break the engines and stop them--finally finishing the move and landing on Rhyme's well-timed Pokemon, who'd gathered energy enough to aim and fire a Dragon Pulse to mix into the fray.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:09 pm
As Sub's little trick began to pay off, Odd noticed the sudden and distinct evaporation of the vile energy surrounding him and suddenly, he knew there was somewhere else he needed to be. Recalling Adagio without a word, he walked to the edge of Black Tower’s rooftop and beckoned Treble over with a gesture. As soon as the Drifblim approached, he jumped from the rooftop and into the Pokemon’s arms. “To White Forest!” He commanded. Along the way, Odd focused his energy, releasing Cadenza to assist. “I feel something… new.” He told the Shedinja.

~As do i, Sterling.~ Cadenza replied.

Arriving on the scene of the battle, Odd felt something else new stirring within him. As he was brought down upon the battlefield, a wave of Ghost energy erupted from his body and washed across the battlefield. The weak willed members of the enemy team would soon find themselves accosted by grisly images before their eyes their most deep-seated fears of death manifesting with a deep and guttural sound rumbling beneath the screaming, choking, gurgling sounds that each could hear as the life faded from the eyes of the ones who could see their own fates.

For those unaffected by the wave of eldritch madness, Cadenza began to glow with black energy alongside Odd as he reached the ground and as slivers of the energy peeled off from the Channeler’s body it dripped to the ground and rapidly formed into a physical shape. Before long, the young necromancer was being followed across the battlefield by a small army of shades, each one taking the form of one of his Channeling partners, one of his allies in Snagem who’s spiritual energy he had passively absorbed over the years or an unfortunate victim of his Channeling whose souls he had absorbed a part of or ripped apart.

“Bear witness to the Black Parade, Flare! The demons of the Otherworld have come and they obey my command!” Odd roared, his eyes drenched in the black energy of death and his crimson irises completely hidden behind the ebony glow. “Attack!” With Cadenza’s energy helping him guide them, the small army of shades spread across the warzone, attacking anything and everything in sight that could be considered an enemy. Tanks were rocked by the attacks of Channelers’ shades and those of Pokemon. Footsoldiers and fleeting drivers were mowed down by human and hybrid shades. Those who seemed like they might escape nearby found themselves tangled up in shadowy arms ripping them from the earth and flinging them around until they were little more than lifeless corpses. This was war and with the power boost he’d been given, Odd seemed to have lost himself to the very madness he had unleashed only a moment before.

Unleashing Hell itself upon his enemies, the Channeler eventually “exploded” with a huge blast of Ghost energy in the form of a cannonade of countless arrows raining over the battlefield with absolutely no rhyme or reason.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Kaya felt a strange energy overcome him as he rapidly crossed over Black City and by the time he arrived with Tomoe, he felt like he could do just about anything. Standing over the battling Flares and snagems, his eyes roamed over the field and, as he focused on his enemies, a strange thing happened. The tanks and flares on foot seemed to each become marked by a sort of “crosshair” formed by crossed swords as Kaya Locked On to their exact locations. At the same time, the horn atop the hybrid’s head began to shine with silver-white light. From atop his winged steed, he took on the appearance of an heavenly being wreathed in light for a moment before, with the barest of thoughts, a blast of light splintered off from the “wreath” of Steel energy in the form of a Flash Cannon that ripped itself into countless beams aimed at every marked target. While no one beam was very strong on it’s own, the fact that Kaya had managed to mark so many and strike at so many targets was impressive enough.

The lances of light collided with their targets, some alone and some alongside others’ attacks. Several of the tanks were pierced straight through and more footsoldiers than anyone would care to count were run through as well, most of them not fatally, though.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

As Wren finally got the cops to believe him and realized that it was too late, he felt the first bombardment of the Flares’ attacks. Rushing out of the police station and looking skyward, he saw where the shells were coming from and for a brief instant, his anxiety shot through the roof. And then something strange happened. His crippling anxiety immediately ceased and a strange new confidence overtook him. “I can help!” He assured himself, bare feet clapping on the solid stone of the streets as he raced toward White Forest. As he emerged into the outer edge of the city and into the space between the city and the forest, his artifact flared to life, blossoming from wristband into full-on rose in bloom in an instant. Throwing bursts of energy toward every enemy in sight, huge brambles sprung to life, tangling footsoldiers among then and drawing the lifeblood from within them with their stabbing thorns and winding into the treads of tanks, rooting them in place.

Tucking his left arm inward and aiming his artifact outward, he unleashed a gattling barrage of sharp seeds like darts toward the front line of the enemy’s advance from the rose’s center, stabbing at the fleshy Flares unguarded by armor and tanks. A moment later, he’d found himself encased in an armor of springy vines from the waist down and, with a hard kick, he pushed himself toward the enemy’s advance, throwing kick after kick into those that opposed him with every attack launching him with more and more momentum until, at last, he slid up under a tank between it’s treads from the front and with a mighty kick upward, the kinetic energy stored in those vines sent the tank skyward, flipping end over end toward the rear of the Flare army.

Spinning up to his feet as the vines on his legs withered away, his artifact began to bleed rose petals like a waterfall and, with a few fluid motions, the petals began to obey his whims. Whipping the storm of flower petals around himself, he quickly stirred the collective into a hurricane of beautiful colors and obscured vision, leaving those around him with a small amount of protection from direct attack.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:12 pm
“What the hell?” Aile opened her eyes and looked at her staff, tilting her head as she felt the sensation, odd and uncomfortable. Almost like too much pent up energy by now, at least to her. “I…”

“Goooon.”

“King.”

Aile turned to the two Pokémon that just spoke up, looking at them now, each brimming with power of their own, waiting anxiously. She took a deep breath before standing up, bringing out one Pokéball and her Master Ball. “Well, this is probably a hint to get my a** into gear.” She sighed, shaking her head. “I suppose… They brought this on themselves. Arceus… Whatever deity deins themself to watch over me, if one does, please watch over my family. I’m going to find them soon, I promise,” she prayed quietly, sighing as she opened up the other Pokéball, revealing one that’s quickly become one of her favorites, the little sentient sand pile known as Sarlaac. “Alright then. Let’s go.” As she finally got up, sand would begin swirling out of her staff and around her, bursting into a full blown Sandstorm as she finally arrived on the current front lines. “Sarlaac, hitch a ride with Tatooine, I want you as mobile as the rest of us. Finally....” She’d open the Master ball at long last, staring up at the rock golem legendary as it emerged in all of its powerful glory.

“Been a while. I’m better now, I promise.” She rubbed her face as the light formation that was Regirock’s eyes also appeared on Aile’s face. “I’ll explain it later, but before we fight, I want to give you something. A proper name. One befitting a legendary of your nature. Korriban.” A smile would appear on her face after a moment, a breath that she didn’t realize she had held finally being released.

“Alright then, thank you. Now, I want as few casualties as possible while incapacitating the Flares, as hard as that’s going to be. They may be our enemies, but they’re also my fellow Kalosians. Outside of that, everyone, let loose.” The thief pointed the staff out towards the line of tanks, not only signaling to her Pokémon to attack, but also letting one off of her own, aiming and shooting off a multitude of sand bullets aimed for the viewports of the tanks to shatter them or impede their vision for what was about to come next, as unavoidable as it would be. The light green on the staff’s braid shifted to an almost poisonous purple, matching Voort as she channeled his massive strength, the ground beginning to heave before large swaths of it under the Flares’ tanks would shoot up or drop down to various degrees, varying wildly and rapidly. A flip around and now the tip of the staff would pierce the ground, with the color in the braid shifting to a sandy brown now as she closed her eyes and focused, linking with her Sandygast. Now, she would start appearing within the Sandstorm as a wispy, wraith like form in the sand, sighting each tank before crushing the barrels of each one with a hand brought forth from the earth, each hand receding before moving onto a new target. The sand wraith projection would become part of the raging sandstorm once more as she linked back with Tatooine, the light green color returning as she brought the staff out of the ground, finally returning to her body. “Holy hell, that one was a trip... Arceus help me if I haven't painted a target on me after all this. Even just with Korriban out.”

During that time, her Pokémon weren’t just sitting idly by. Voort was charging into tanks, using Earth Power to lift them up momentarily before charging into their weak points with a Giga Impact, making sure that the tank was out of commission before moving on to another. The Nidoking couldn’t help but smile at his trainer’s handiwork with the landscape, though, knowing that he was the reason why it happened. Tatooine and Sarlaac, meanwhile, were flying through the Sandstorm, both even creating another one together to increase the potency of the one their trainer had summoned. Tatooine would follow that up with Dragon Claws into the treads of tanks, making sure that any that Voort didn’t, or couldn’t get to, were also immobilized. Sarlaac would take pot shots of her own with Earth Powers, trying to flip the tanks over.

The heaviest hitter of Aile’s most assuredly wouldn’t be left out of this damage fest, either. Korriban would start by stepping up to right behind its trainer, shooting up a jagged stone wall via Stone Edge, giving her a barrier before going onto the offensive itself. The golem’s eyes would start sparking before discharging a Zap Cannon into the wall of tanks and artillery. This would be followed up by stone spikes jutting up out of the ground, specifically out of the valleys Aile had made, before exploding the Ancientpower towers, sending shards of stone everywhere into nearby tanks. If any of the tanks had thought that they would be safe by getting close, however, they would be mistaken as a Hammer Arm would shove aside any who managed to get past the three more mundane Pokémon who were tearing through the tanks. Korriban would make getting to his trainer, and subsequently Black City, hell for anyone who attempted it get there.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:54 pm
Aria would feel the energy begin sweeping over the entire area, a feeling of confidence and strength spreading throughout her body as she stared down towards the line of oncoming tanks. Why did she think she had to be so weak and subversive? Sure, she wouldn't ever try to do any of the insanity like becoming a hybrid or deciding on a Pokemon type with which to channel, but that didn't mean she needed to relegate herself to some back line position. She was a drop dead knockout and she was going to show that she could be hell on wheels as well. Cracking the rest of her Pokeballs open, Aria stared at her team for a moment before looking towards the line of artillery. "Carbuncle, be ready for a little shell game. Vibrato, let's ride!' Aria called out, quickly mounting her Noivern before they launched at supersonic speeds towards their opponents. While it would look like she had left her Pangoro and Inkay behind, it would only take a moment to notice the Inkay currently clinging to Vibrato's leg as they flew towards the tanks. As they drew close, Aria would help align her Carbink before whispering, "Ally Switch." An aura of pink Psychic energy would surround the Fairy type for a moment before it 'popped' out of existence to be replaced by a massive Dark/Fighting type that was currently plummeting towards the battlefield with an Inkay attached to it.

It would only take a moment before two Hammer Arms slammed into two of the tanks, flipping the metal vehicles from the impact of a massive Pangoro onto the battlefield. Sogetsu would erupt once he achieved that first impact, lashing out with Superpowers and Hammer Arms even as his strength was sapped and his speed fell to abysmal levels. At least, until Hastur floated in front of the poor Daunting Pokemon and began to flash his lights while moving in a very specific dance. Taking advantage of the pause in battle offered by the oncoming sandstorm, the Topsy-Turvy would take effect as the Pangoro visibly bulked up and began to vibrate with the speed it was currently capable of. As the one tank paying attention to the proceedings turned to fire towards Sogetsu, a small rocky body would intercept the shell with a glow of pink energy before the Carbink moved to allow Sogetsu an opportunity to grab the cannon barrel and swing the tank in a mighty Circle Throw that absolutely swept through the nearby vehicles. This pattern continued in a maddening flurry of blows and pauses across the battlefield as Sogetsu fought himself to exhaustion before he was defended by Carbuncle and reinvigorated by Hastur. And providing an offense against the targets who Sogetsu could not reach was Aria and Vibrato, bombarding the poor saps with blasts of Boomburst that were absolutely ruining the vehicles they impacted.

Leslie didn't bother with much in the way of an emotional breakthrough with her particular invigoration. She was a little too enamored with the absolute massive amount of power she felt absolutely glowing through her body. Doing her best to focus the energy in her only capacity, she felt her muscles beginning to grow more powerful and her teeth sharpening in her mouth as she felt herself almost becoming a weapon. She wasn't any faster though so she did take the time to open two Pokeballs and feel her Bulbasaur cinch itself to her back as she gripped Chulainn's handles. "Oh yeah. This is gonna be fun." Leslie growled out, a mildly crazed grin crossing her face as she fired off a pair of Vine Whips that latched to the nearby buildings and slingshoted her into the line of tanks.

While she would normally have simply cannonballed into the vehicles and hoped her skin could take it, Leslie was way too fired up to do something that damn passive. Instead, she wanted to play. Watching as her Doublades erupted into twin blades of ghostly energy, the small hybrid would end up arc by hacking into the tank in front of her before slamming her second mouth into the thing with a strangely pink energy surrounding it that apparently allowed it to absolutely cave the turret in. And that was all it took for the rampage to begin, with the small hybrid hacking and smashing her way through the assembled vehicles and men with aplomb as her Bulbasaur did its best to pull the small girl towards whatever she designated as he next target to be hacked and bludgeoned by four feet of pure bloodlust. While she didn't have any regenerative ability, her impossibly sturdy skin meant it took the absolute strongest hits for her to even feel it and they couldn't come fast or concentrated enough in the current melee to halt her one girl slaughter.

Somehow, Beau had managed to streak past Reno in his mad dash to reach the battlefield. He wasn't going to argue against it, given the absolute madness of a battlefield he saw and could feel within himself. In fact....he could almost seem to feel a bit more energetic and renewed, despite the fact he had blown nearly all of his energy into preparing a bomb to take out the bridge they had previously been on. And he saw the perfect opportunity to put this new energy to good use as he could see a few of the tanks were now disgorging Flare soldiers armed with Pokeballs they had retained and were prepared to unleash in a counter attack against the Snagem onslaught. And he couldn't have a lick of that nonsense. But he wasn't a close range fighter, he didn't even have....Oh no. He couldn't use that thing. He had kept it hidden as well as he could for years. He had even taken it from Snagem HQ so that Larry wouldn't find it if he went snooping. He couldn't betray everything he had done to keep the thing safe just so he could have his hero moment.

Unfortunately, he also knew that there was no possible way for him to otherwise handle the grunts in time to prevent the massive counter attack that aimed to push back against the gathered Snagems who were busy unleashing their collected powers across the battlefield. "I will only use it like this. Never to instigate, but to instead simply defend. Durandal." Beau whispered to himself, reaching to his back and tearing out the side of his bag to reveal a sword that had been sewn inside, without any sheath to cover it. Fletchidner diving towards the gathered Flares, Red Baron would be surprised as his trainer let himself slip off of the Flying type to land in the middle of the gathered grunts. Beginning to twirl the sword around in his hand, Beau would begin a dance with the blade as he shallowly cut along the arms of those Flares who dared to try and open a Pokeball. Allowing his Quiver Dance to engulf his own being, the power it allowed to course through his body speeding up the dancing blade before the Vivillion hybrid began to integrate bursts of Powders into the motions. These clouds were quickly shot by his Fletchinder, detonating and scattering the grunts like bowling pins and even beginning to knock around a few of the other vehicles that turned to contend with the Vivillion hybrid that appeared to be swinging a minor relic of their society around like it was some random piece of scrap.

Reno saw the wave of energy as it began to approach him. He knew that it was intended to aid him with contending against whatever laid at his destination. Except....he could see it clearly now. Whereas before he had no name to link to it, he knew that the strange voids in the energy weren't just his own senses failing him. He wasn't going to allow the Dark One any level of influence over him. He had seen what even a modicum of influence did to a Psychic Channeler. He was not going to be dragged into that same mire. He had suffered enough. And he could fight it at this level. "I do not accept your method, your energy, or your ideals. You wish for me to allow for some level of acceptance BUT I REFUSE!" Reno roared into the void, all of his Pokeballs rocketing open with a burst of Psychic energy. Surrounding him on the Metagross platform now were his Alolan Raichu, his Alakazam, his Wynaut, and his Reuniclus. With all of his partner Pokemon out, Reno felt a surge in his own power as he stared defiantly at the wave of energy that was quickly enclosing on him before simply raising his hand towards it and pushing with his own energy.

This would not have been enough traditionally, but with the surges in energy he was receiving from Nalu, Kaiden, Phemes, Aleister, and Harleen alongside his own skill with the energy at this point, Reno watched as the wave....simply moved around him. While it might have been an unavoidable certainty closer to the city, the distance between was working to his advantage to keep himself clear of what he dreaded. Turning towards the battlefield once again, Reno could feel himself absolutely brimming with energy given how unaffected his Pokemon had been in the previous skirmish with Aqua. Reaching into his bag and opening his last Pokeball, Reno met eyes with the Houndoom now crowding him on the Metagross alongside the rest of his Pokemon. "Ezekiel. Its time for us all to get to work. Just like with the Ziton.....no, the Master." Reno said, casually tapping the stone that was currently mounted to his hand.

As they closed on the battlefield, Reno could see the chaos had already begun with sandstorms, thunderstorms, and the brutality that two walls of pure muscle appeared to causing among other things. Beginning to channel his energy into himself, Reno felt a pop beside him as Ezekiel Mega Evolved and stood by for his command. "Now then. Let's show them all what I can do without being hopped up on entity of evil juice. Begin." Reno uttered, leaping off of Phemes without another word.

Landing with a massive explosion of energy that ripped the ground nearby apart and threw away a few of the nearby tanks, Reno felt himself quickly rise off the ground again as his feet were once again overtaken by the sensation of levitation. Whistling a jaunty little tune to himself as the final bits of his own techniques took effect, Reno watched as a sheath of energy surrounded him before the world began to slowly unravel before him into the best course of action to commit to through the swarm of tanks and men that he could see were still unoccupied. Snapping his arms back to propel himself forward, four more arms grew from the shoulders of the energy suit. Slamming into the first tank with a kick that sent it rolling across the landscape, a flurry of palms and punches reduced the other vehicles into airborne wrecks before the kicked tank could land. Shooting a quick glance towards the ensuing lightning storm that had been kicked off by Rhyme, Reno took off once again to place himself closer to the electricity hanging in the air. Quickly throwing an arm towards the devastating storm, bolts of electricity would perform unnatural movements towards where Reno and his targets were currently as the electricity was surrounded and guided by psionic energy. The bolts would hammer into another cadre of tanks before the leftover charge found itself looped into the membrane of the suit surrounding Reno.

Glancing towards another mass of tanks that appeared to be preparing a volley aimed towards where a localized ice age was currently occurring, Reno would be there without a pause in the teleport. Spreading a mass of limbs across the firing range, Reno felt a flurry of shells pound into his energy suit and detonate to tear the projected limbs apart. Staring down at the tanks, Reno would aim his hand towards the tanks before devastating beam of energy that was a mixture of fire, lightning, psionic, and just pure pain concentrated ripped through the vehicles and the earth beneath them to simply remove them as a threat from this battlefield and likely any other conflicts that would ever occur. Teleporting back to his Pokemon, Reno could see that they were still contending well with the few tanks that had remained. While a few seemed to be simply shorted out, many of them had been torn apart via brute force or heated until the vehicles simply collapsed from the sheer evisceration to their systems caused by the unbearable heat. Turning back towards the battlefield, Reno would once again take to devastate vehicles across the entire battelfield as he willed it. Teleporting in, slamming them with pure force, calling down lightning from the others, using the energy he collected from enduring the few blows that managed to occur, it was simply pure madness as Reno channeled all of his Pokemon's energy. And of course, spots of pure nuclear fire would erupt as Ezekiel was allowed to build up his own power and unleash it in multiple Overheats that warped the environment from their heat.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:09 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla and her Pokemon were flying towards the center of all of the battling as they were zooming through tanks but giving support to anybody that needed it by taking out several tanks on the way. When they were at the center, they flew upwards as they watched everyone. Ulla kept looking around to see if everyone was injured or anything, she then noticed her brother Leon. Leaving a trail of melted tanks with each step as Lucario stood a bit of distance away. "...That's my brother for you."

Ulla then looked at her hands as she closed them with a smile on her face. "Thanks Sub. But I think I can handle this part by myself." She then looked at Dragonair and Dartrix, "Can you provide us shielding while we do our ability?" Both of them nodded as they both kept a keen eye out for anybody that tried to target them. Ulla then proceeded to clap her hands together in front of her as her eyes started glowing a slight pink and so did her artifact. "Please to everything that I hold dear and to the family that I made here. Let me help them." She murmured as both her now, Togekiss were being outlined by a bold pink aura.

Dragonair and Dartrix noticed a couple of tanks focus their fire at them as they both flew down towards them at high speeds as Dragonair kept falling down while Dartix shot several Energy Balls. Dragonair was zooming through each tank with Extreme Speed as she was just leaving a path of just destruction. Suddenly, all Snagems and their Pokemon would notice a pink circle under them as they started feeling rejuvenated as if they were just done being healed at the Pokemon Center. They would notice any wounds they received during battle, would start to heal slowly. "Go get them you guys. I-I'm not sure how long I can keep this concentration." Ulla said over the SNAG as it took most of her concentration to keep this up. Seeing how this was her first time using her Channeling abilities without overdoing it.

Leon noticed the pink circle under his feet as he heard Ulla's voice over his SNAG machine. "Don't go passing out on us now. We won't be able to find you if you do." Leon said in a teasing manner as he kept walking in his war path. He yawned as he was just jumping from one tank to another while Roselia was using Petal Dance to create a barrier of flowers around them so nobody would plan a sneak attack. Lucario was a bit ahead as he was smashing anything that got in his way. There was one tank he noticed in particular that changed his target toward Ulla who was focusing to keep her ability up. He quickly grabbed it from the back and started lifting it up slowly until he managed to flip it over on it's top.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff