• Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:19 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Mitsuki was a little shock to learn from Vincent tha Nero has robotic arm, she wondered what happened to his demonic arm. Maybe she can ask him when she has a chance. From what he said that he saw Nero, she was worried about him. She, Takeshi, and few revenants were listening to Vincent about building an alliance, so she and Takeshi looked at each other, knowing it's only way to defeat Daichi. She looked Vincent once more with a smile beneath her anti miasma mask, and they need Trevor's help as well, "Well devil hunters requires payment to hire them I heard back in Fortuna I was raised in. I'm pretty sure Nero-san will agree to help us, my brotherhood will assist us, and Shinigami-sama will agree to help with a lot of students and graduate. I know two guilds in Fiores Kingdom will gladly to help," she replied to him about the alliance she can think of. She looked at Fenrir, who blinked his predator golden eyes, "You and rest of revenants could help us?" she asked him, causing Takeshi and Lin to look slightly bewildered, "D*mnit Mitsuki," Takeshi muttered in annoyance. Of course she and Fenrir heard that, before Fenrir smirked and approached her and brought his face close to her, in much of her embarrassment and leaned back away from him, "Gladly to work as an alliance."

... Protecting the human
... Only the foolish do such a thing

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki
Chaos Arachne Darcia Mosquito Takeshi

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:33 pm
User Image
User Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

As I fight, I slowly learned something..
My heart has never steered me wrong

User Image

The demigod smiled to hear what Mitsuki had to say, listening about how they could get the DmC crew to join their cause but for a price which kinda made him slightly nervous. With his eyes closed, he sighed softly before speaking softly,"We'll find a way to get these guys involved..as for your brotherhood and the two guilds, it's happy to see people wanting to join the cause but there is one more thing we need to do-..."
Vin then blinked a few times at Fenrir as he got uncomfortably close to Mitsuki, making his left eyebrow twitch slightly as he thought he was going to kiss her. Blinking a few times, he sighed softly in relief when he heard about Fenrir being happy to create an alliance but he felt like this alliance was going to be strange. With his eyes shining softly, Vin placed his now finished cigarette butt into the nearish ashtray before continuing with what he was saying,"Anywho..Mitsuki, you rest a little bit here..Takeshi, could you possibly help me get to Manhattan?"

User Image

Fighting against the darkness, I finally learned..
May my heart be my guiding key..

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:12 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

"Fenrir-san is one strange half vampire and half revenant," she thought, thankfully she's wearing anti-miasma mask covering lower portion of her face otherwise he might see her cheek redder. Fenrir pulled away from her face, and smirked before he plays with her frame ebony hair with his finger, "Relax, if I plan to kiss you, I would have remove your mask earlier. Unless it's your first kiss," he said in teasing manner as he let go of her hair, then he walked away from her. Mitsuki felt her entire face turned red and her ears heating up, she was speechless. She felt like he's playing with her. Louis only knew what Fenrir was up to, before he and Mitsuki heard Vincent about letting her rest a little bit. He glanced at Mitsuki, "You are going to be okay, I know you said you want find the kid name Ardyn and search for Hydraean to forge a pact with before talk to Draconian," he said to very calm about her condition, while she have to find Ardyn and search for Leviathan before talk to Bahamut. Mitsuki thought of it, hoping the pirate lady will take care of Ardyn, Carbuncle looked at her, "I will be fine, thanks to this mask. Knowing that female pirate, she will take care of Ardyn-kun before Daichi and his group finds them. Right now, I have to look for Leviathan-sama," she replied softly, Carbuncle stood up as he spoken out, "Then you have to go to Altissia, that's where Hydraean is resting. I have to warn you, she's not very please about you waking her up otherwise she might try to eat you."
Takeshi rose his eyebrow about Fenrir, he better keep an eye on him because he seems way close to Mitsuki. He and Lin turn their head towards Vincent about open a portal to Manhattan, Takeshi use his thumb to point at the portal that was already opened, "It's already open dumba**."

... Protecting the human

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:26 pm
User Image
User Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

As I fight, I slowly learned something..
My heart has never steered me wrong

User Image

Vin blinked a few times as he saw that the portal was opened, making him rub the back of his head before chuckling softly in embarrassment,"Hey now, don't make me get the soap for you."
Vin then turned his head toward Mitsuki before walking to her, patting the top of her head softly to show that he was happy to see her again. He the moved his arm away before noticing something vibrating in his pocket which he pulled it out to she his compass was vibrating. With a soft smile, he turned toward Mitsuki before clicking the diamond in the middle of his compass to give a beacon to the location,"Well now..guess she finally pressed the button..good.."
Vin then tossed the compass to Takeshi before walking toward the portal but not before stopping next to the mean old wolf demon,"Look after Mitsuki for me..something feels..off..keep that compass with Mitsuki so that they can come here..I'll be back in a few"
Vin then turned around completely before bowing slightly toward the rest of the group, jumping backwards into the portal before closing behind him. The only thing that remained was a cigarette butt twirling around on the floor.

User Image

Fighting against the darkness, I finally learned..
May my heart be my guiding key..

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:23 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Takeshi didn't like how Vincent make a joke, before Vincent patted Mitsuki's head that made her white wolf ears went down and her eyes closed. She opened her silver blue eyes when he moved his arm away, she watches him pulled out something out of his pocket to reveal to be compass. She looked at the beacon, wonder who was "she" he was talking about before he toss it to Takeshi. Takeshi caught the compass as he looked at it, before he face Vincent for request him to look after his paternal younger half sister. He glanced at Mitsuki, "Very well," he replied before Vincent jumped backward to the portal and watched it closed. He held a compass before he calmly looked at Carbuncle, "Hey you said Mitsuki has to go to Altissia where Hydraean is resting," he spoken to him, Carbuncle nodded, "Yes, but it will be risk of her to get eaten by Tidemother, unless she have to fight back," he replied about Leviathan's wrath. Mitsuki winced about it, Takeshi and Lin glanced at each other, not just Leviathan wrath, but Daichi might find out Mitsuki, Takeshi, and Vincent survived in Vein. Lin looked at Mitsuki in concern, "Princess, are you sure you want to do this? Not just Hydraean's wrath, but Lord Daichi will send Karuma or his entire daemon after you, if he finds out you survived and escaped from Vein," he said to her about the chance of Daichi finding out about her escaped unharmed. Mitsuki thought of it, she still didn't know what was Daichi planning on after taking over Olympus, and theorized he wanted her, Takeshi, and Vincent dead. She already made up her mind, "I want to awaken Leviathan-sama and ask her to forge a pact with me to bring strength for others against the darkness," she replied to him that she made her choice. Takeshi and Lin looked at her for long time, Takeshi got up and drew his black sword to swing it down and sheath it back to scrabb that portal appeared. Coco ran towards Fenrir to give him a hairpin, signs of encouraging him to give it to Mitsuki. Takeshi toss a compass to Mitsuki, who caught it, "Your friend told me to look after you, didn't he?" he asked her before he and Lin walked through the portal. Mitsuki and Carbuncle were about to follow them, but Mitsuki felt the hand grabbed her left wrist as she turned around to see Fenrir. She looked confused written over her silver blue eyes, "What is it?" she asked him, before she can say anything, Fenrir pulled her towards him as her face met his chest and his hand that held her wrist was wrapped around her waist, his other arm wrapped around her torso as his hand placed on back of her head. She felt something metallic against her hair, she reaches her hand over her right side of her head to feel two flowers. "A lotus flower said a pure hairpin filled with innocence. The hairpin was made by a young girl who awakened to new powers after overcoming trial and tribulations. The hairpin holds pure magic, and those who don this hairpin is protected by its gentle powers. Other hair ornament sporting a light-pink flower in full bloom. The vibrancy and texture of the flower looks and feels like a real flower, bringing out the beauty of its wearer. The flower blooms ever so vivid as the wearer exhibits greater magic powers," he explains to her about two flowers hairpin. Mitsuki slightly widen her eyes to learn about her new hairpin was the source of magic, before he let go of her. She looked at him, he looked away with a blush, "Just go, and I will save your a** if you ended up endangering yourself," he said to her. Mitsuki smiled beneath her mask and bow to him with eyes closed, "Thank you Fenrir-san, and I'm sure we will see each other again," she thank him and straighten herself up and walked towards the portal, but she stopped and turned her head towards him, "I was wrong about you, I thought you are scary at first, but you are soft hearted," she commented before she walked through the portal to Alistissa before it's closed. Fenrir slightly widen his predator golden eyes to hear that, before Lizzy spoken out, "I never thought you are too soft towards her, but I will have that girl before you," he said in snickered, which Fenrir irked and glared at Lizzy, along with Valerie, Qoo, Kilmi, and Ness "She's not your's you b*stard!"

... Protecting the human

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:12 pm
MikuHinata1
Echo Abyssian

"
Come on!Let's have some fun guys!...
"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Echo,after waking up from a cat nap,and listening in on the whole conversation,smirked.
"Ah...I wouldn't anger my friend~"said Echo in a playful voice as he walked up behind Fenrir."He's very scary when he's angry...trust me~"

"
...Don't you DARE hurt my friends!
"
(Okay...I wasn't sure what to say on this one...)

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:02 pm
User Image
Vampire Prince/Wolf Son of Vampire King/The White Wolf

User Image

They called me white wolf or wolf son of vampire king...

Although, I can bring father's death, so...

Fenrir and Lizzy glanced at Echo about Fenrir's anger problem, "Scary? Him? There is no way he's that scary," he scoffed about Fenrir's anger. He slowly losing his temper, but Lizzy said something that might blow everyone's mind, "How about this, which one of us kiss her first, then she will either belong to me or you!" he rose his voice, Fenrir widen his eyes and felt his cheek grew red. He did want to kiss her, but he knows Takeshi will never approve him, "WHAT!?"

... Do you have any last word to say, if not

... Prepare to die

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:30 pm
MikuHinata1
Echo Abyssian

"
"

Echo widened his eyes at what was said.
"Dude...I have a feeling...you're probably screwed...especially if her brother heard you..."said Echo,who actually held a serious tone of voice when he spoke.
"Honestly...I'm actually surprised Fenrir here...is somewhat keeping his cool."

"
"
()

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:16 pm
User Image

User Image

"For once Echo, Lord Takeshi will kill me," Fenrir correct him about Takeshi. Lizzy snickered and snapped his finger that opens the portal, "Lord Takeshi might understand that his sister needed someone her heart desired," "LEAVE HER OUT OF THIS, YOU A**HOLE!" he yelled at Lizzy, "A kiss huh, I always wonder what her lips taste like," said Valerie and about to walk through the portal, but Oliver tackled the mummy down as he left out an "oof" before he find himself with angel blade against his throat. Fenrir sighed, "Leave Mitsuki out of this," he said with ominous tone and Seth cuts off the portal with his own angel blade. He glared at Lizzy while gripping his blade, "I suggest to leave her alone, we only keep an out for her," he threaten Lizzy, whole raised his hands up in mocking surrender. Fenrir felt relief he has fallen angels allies, despite they were falling for her.

... Prepare to die

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:29 pm
MikuHinata1
Echo Abyssian

"
"

Echo watched the scene and nearly burst out laughing.
"Man...those guys are idiots...aren't they? "he asked his friend as he spoke about the undead males.
Anyway...what's the next step for this adventure?"

"
"
()

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:08 pm
User Image

User Image

Fenrir kept his face blanked after Echo commented about Lizzy and Valerie unable to reach to Mitsuki, despite Seth and Oliver warn them that they only keep their eyes out for her. He glanced at him, before Davis came back with bags of a lot of amount of anti-miasma mask, "Gregor got the approvement about the Queen's newest threat. We have to track her down and give this to everyone, who may have gotten it from her presence," Davis spoken to Fenrir, who he turned his head. He curled his lips and crossed his arms, "Excellent, give them to our allies, so they can give it to everyone," he replied before he looked at Echo, "We have a witch to hunt," he said to him and gather his friends to prepare to hunt down Arachne. Davis gave each bags to six angels of death, and six undeads. Fenrir glanced at Valerie and the coffin, and he called him out, "Valerie! I need you do me a favor," "Yes?" he replied and looked at him. Fenrir observed the coffin, it could fit for two people before he refocus on the mummy before he approached him and lower his voice, so five of undeads won't know, "Watch over Mitsuki, if she's ended up putting herself in danger, put her in your coffin and keep her hidden. If she wanted you to save someone like Ardyn, do the same," he requested him to look out for Mitsuki, in case she's endangered herself. Valerie wondered why Fenrir asked him to save her, but he won't push for another, "Alright, but I still want to kiss her," he commented and walked through the portal before it's closed. Fenrir face palmed about Valerie still wanted to kiss Mitsuki, after Lizzy boost his mouth out.

... Prepare to die

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:28 pm
MikuHinata1
Echo Abyssian

"
"

Echo listened to Fenrir and blinked before grinning in excitement about the next hunt.
"A witch huh? Sweet...count me in!"he said excitedly.
Where do we start?"

"
"
()

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:28 am
User Image

User Image

After six fallen angels and six undeads departed to save the humanity from same fate as rest of revenants. Fenrir heard his friend about where to start, he placed his finger underneath his chin before he looked at the map, he pointing at Remnant, "We will check this Remnant, and see if any humans seen the witch or Mido could be there," he said to him and head to Rin for long coat, so he can use Stinger from long distance. Rin pass it to him and gave him a prototype of two hand sword. He joins the group and opened a portal and he and his partners walked through to Remnant.

... Prepare to die

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:37 pm
User Image
User Image
.::Current Attire w/ Lucifer & Weapon::.
User Image
User Image

.::Theme::. ❖Current Mood

What is the right path?.....

Dashing through the sky, Vin's ship quickly flew out of a portal from the sky with a protective barricade covering the ship from the air that this realm was build off of. Lucifer picked himself off, sitting on all four legs as Jezebel stood right beside him, her eyes piercing straight toward the building that she knew about. From her studies back when she still worked for Daichi, Vincent was once here along with Mitsuki as the ship began to slow down, stopping where a small balcony overlooked the city. Connecting the balcony with a ramp that went onto the ship, B.O.B. spoke up,"I'll stay here with the ship and activate the cloaking device. If you need cover fire, use your compass and I'll be there to lay cover fire."
"Thank you B.O.B.. I'll be sure to remember that", Jezebel replied as she walked over to the Doctor with her hands relaxing on her hips and with a soft smile,"From what Daichi told me in the past, Arachne was sent here to take over this realm, using these so called Relics to gain eminence power. I guess what she found was Mido and his experiments.."

Is it okay to let your heart lead you?.....

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:23 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

"a man of science ... why does that worry me?" the Doctor said before pressing a finger to her left nostril and sniffing "oh, cause the air has something extra to it, most likely dangerous to humans. duel circulatory system" she said pointing to each side of her chest "still though, might wanna get those masks. you never know with mad scientists ... they have a tendency to be ... well mad, madder than me too and that is saying something ... K-9 stay with B.O.B." she said as the mechanical dog looked up at the droid and wagged his tail

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Vein (Realm of Code Vein)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out