Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] N'ezi-ozu Lands
[META ORP - 2] Lost Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Lethrossen rolled 1 100-sided dice: 68 Total: 68 (1-100)

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:17 am
User Image She wondered, not for the first time, if it would have been better to follow along with the group following the birds. Honestly, the scent had been a smarter choice and more obvious... but she felt like they were getting nowhere. Nche could be out there... it twisted her guts uncomfortably and she shook her head, trailing somewhat behind her group. She was still sorting out how she felt about how dumb Ebere had been. He was going to spend the rest of his life blind... trying to impress a girl. Would she have done the same? No. Of course not... Naani was pretty but not that pretty.

Her tail flicked as they all continued on, sighing softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:01 pm
MangoMeow

ExcitedApathy

Z o m b i k ii

Krysin

Kivras

Your movements disrupt a group of birds from a brushy bush. It is clear that they were caught off guard by your presence. But what had they been so distracted by? Before you're able to question them, the birds are long gone. As if they didn't want to hang around for much longer. As if they didn't want to be there for the discovery.

It doesn't take long to notice something is amiss. Among the kicked up dirt and plant matter there is something else. Bone. Fur.

A body.

It doesn't seem fresh, though it doesn't seem as though it's been around long enough for the birds to pick it fully clean. There's enough left to recognize the silvery fur. The voice that had been missing throughout the last climactic periods of the pride's history. The lead Amoosu. Isiike.

(This is the official end of this part of this ORP's storyline, though you may continue your RP as much as you see necessary. Out of respect for the dead, it isn't recommended that the body is moved at this moment.

Also I think this is everyone that followed this path, but apologies to anyone I may have missed! Thanks for participating even though I've been awful at keeping with it heart )

Nezi-ozu

Nezi-ozu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:02 pm
SIlverLutz

KasaiLoki

Syrius Lionwing

AstoriaFallen

Lethrossen

The skid marks continue and you are able to follow the tracks relatively well. The further you go, the more recognizable the scent becomes. It's certainly a lion. Something seems exceedingly familiar about it. Perhaps you are just starting to come to the realization as to the owner of the scent when the answer becomes glaringly clear in the form of a crumpled, tan body. The adolescent is curled among some boulders, those that that rolled the furthest from the rockslide.

Nchekwube doesn't seem to be bleeding heavily and no glaring injuries are present. The adolescent is unconscious, but he is alive.

(This is the official end of this part of this ORP's storyline, though you may continue your RP as much as you see necessary. No matter what you might try, though, Nchekwube remains unconscious.

Also I think this is everyone that followed this path, but apologies to anyone I may have missed! Thanks for participating even though I've been awful at keeping with it heart )  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:02 am
Kione was walking away in such a huff that he was taken completely off guard by the birds taking flight, fur bristling out as they did so. He glared at them as they flew away, and then continued to where they had been gathered. It was just as well. He would rather the chatty creatures weren't there anyway.

But then the pale lion froze in shock at the sight of the body. It made sense, in retrospect, that the birds would be scavenging someone's remains, but this one was decidedly lion, and that meant that there was indeed someone dead.

Walking slowly forward with cautious paws, Kione tried to get a closer look at the body. Though it had been picked at by carrion, the fur was still recognizable: the missing Amoosu.

Well, that explains why no one has heard from him, at least during the celebrations.

MangoMeow

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 6:40 am
As they continued forward she felt her breath catch in her chest as the limp form of Nchekwube came into view, but as they worked to remove him carefully from the debris. After a quick once over he seemed alright despite being unconscious.

She prayed that he would wake up sooner than later and hopefully lift that worry from his families shoulders.  
[IC] N'ezi-ozu Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff