7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:53 pm
User Image

User Image

You know...
I use to be hellhound servant with Devil King...

Lin caught the scent as he turned his head and witnessed Ardyn got taken away. He was about to go after him, but the portal was closed before he can go through. He clinched his fist, however Hannah cried out and he looked at her, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, "City of the Sleepless... that sounds like Insomnia City, d*mnit, we have been played," he cursed himself before he paced back and forth. He stopped and looked at Hannah, "If we head over to Insomnia City right now, we will be taken down easily. We definitely need their help, and I didn't get your name... I don't want to call you vampire heiress, I'm Lin by the way," he said to her about the plan to rescue Ardyn. He asked her name before he introduce himself.

... Until now I'm Wolf Demon King's partner
... You wouldn't mess with two half siblings, do you

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki
Chaos Arachne Darcia Mosquito Takeshi Nero DT Nero Lin

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:42 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Theme:Here
...Could this be love at first sight?...
... Bow to my command I am the Lady of this Estate ..

Hannah between her sniffling and crying turned to Lin,"Ha..aannah...",she told him as if she felt her heart breaking in a dozen pieces,"Who took Adryn!??! Why do they want him?! Can we save him!",she demands stomping over to Lin she asks,"Please..", she begged,"We gotta find Takeshi or someone to help us get Adryn back he was able to destroy my Helicopter he can help us get Adryn back right?", she pleaded; As far as Hannah's body guards went they had given up on the search between on the chaos and reluctantly had to tell her grandfather she was lost in this causing the older man to call up some resources in which to get the Coast guard searching for a young girl with blonde hair and blue eyes last wearing blue with a ribbon tied in her hair...

User ImageUser Image

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:17 pm
User Image

User Image

You know...

Lin looked at her for a while while begging him to get Ardyn back, he placed his fingers between his eyes as his eyes went closed, "His grandfather is after him for whatever reason, maybe because he's only relative he have left. From that voice, it's Karuma I'm presumed," he explains to her who's after Ardyn and who kidnapped him. His ears picked up the voice from helicopter as he looked over the deck, he narrowed his eyes before he refocus on Hannah, "We will look for Lord Takeshi and others and rescue him before Karuma hand Ardyn over to Lord Daichi," he accept her request to rescue Ardyn, however he remembered Vincent eyes changed. He was getting suspicious, "I better keep an eye on Vincent," he thought about Vincent's eyes and he opened the portal to locate Takeshi.

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:36 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Theme:Here
...Could this be love at first sight?...
... Bow to my command I am the Lady of this Estate ..

Hannah dropped the stake finally after clinging onto it for so long and rushed over to humbly thank Lin,"I promise", she told him through even more tears,"I promise I wont ever let him out of my sight again...", she wiped her nose with a handkerchief she pulled out of her pocket and then turned to see Jay's poor head just laying near the console,"I can't leave him...", she said quietly running over she cradled the dead robots head in her arms,"He saved us.. we could have been really hurt but he saved us... Maybe he can help us to if someone can fix him", she raced over to Lin as the portal opened,"Thank you... I wish I had met people like you years ago.. before my parents died", she then ran into the portal hoping it bring her to Takeshi.

User ImageUser Image

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:47 pm
User Image

User Image

You know...

Lin smiled and Hannah cradled the dead robot head, before he can say anything, but she ran in the portal. He looked at the airship and lowered his blue eyes, he remembered Vincent wanted Takeshi and Fenrir to protect Mitsuki. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, "Sorry Vincent, we might endanger Princess," he mumbled and ran through the portal to Eyrie Tower.

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

GuenivereOrion

Realm of New York

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers