• Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:54 pm
User Image
User Image

hush, I'm thinking... "Where the captain?!?"
I feel this way Drunk

User Image

Odelia took another swig of her drink hearing lin and nero talk about some woman with Miasma she had no idea what it all meant but she heard dying and that caught her attention,"I be damned if I kill over now", she informed the two men,"If worse comes to worse...", she grabbed her blunderbuss,"I'll be shoot a lassy down", she snarled dropping her now empty bottle she popped herself out of the elevator and into the hallway she began to produce a stealth stance as she crouched low gliding along the wall her weapons in hand she was drunker than ever but her concentration would have thought her solid sober.

Quote:

AussieStrives

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:13 pm
David Xanatos

User Image

"The richer you are, the more enemies you have ..."
"And I'm very rich"

as soon as Odelia got out her pistol, Xanatos produced one of his own from his inside jacket and pointed it at the pirate glaring sternly at her "i will make this very plane ... if you even think about killing anyone, i will dispose of you so well that no one will even remember who you were" he said before glancing at Nero "I'll call in some favors, if that is a mystical disease then I'll ask my step father-in-law what he can do ... after all, Oberon is one of the most powerful magical beings in the realms" he said before glancing at Odelia again "now please put that away, you are in my home after all"

Cortex's shock about the fact Arachne told Kingpin about Trevor was short lived by the pain he felt from his back as the inhibitor chip in his spine started to malfunction and Charles colapsed onto the floor unable to move his legs. Charles then glared up at the witch and snarled "you ... will wish ... you stayed away" he said before colapsing

sadly, Mcbeth sould only stand ready as only the sounds of sword against sword washeard, though this was not foregn to him. Though with this speed, he knew it was pointless so he shot a grapling hook upwards and stayed up there with his weapon ready for an opportune moment

"Revenge, they say, is a suckers game"

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:44 am
User Image
User Image

I feel this way Drunk

User Image

Odelia felt herself threatened as she turned full force toward david both blunderbuss active ready to strike at any moment,"And I be telling you now If I have my own life threatened or that of my comrades do not think I wont be shooting", she glared at him her eyes blazing,"I won't be putting my weapons away until I'm sure I wont be having my own a** canned so if you are such a gentleman", she flicked her head towards him,"Lets call it a drawl and both put our weapons up", she relaxed her arms but she made it clear she wasn't putting up anything if he was going to be keeping his stuff out as well.

Quote:

AussieStrives

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:43 pm
User Image

User Image

"And if I become a Demon, so be it..."

Lin and Nero didn't expect Xanatos pulled out his pistol and threatened Odelia. He talked to Nero about the disease, and mention Oberon, Lin scoffed and narrowed his eyes, "Good luck with it, if you visit Vein, you will know how that miasma have done to humanity," he commented about Vein. Nero wondered what was he talking about, but Karuma said something about Mitsuki and Takeshi meeting their end. He decide not to ask him, but his temper started to get worse from Xanatos and Odelia, "If you two are going to fight, I swear if I still have my demon arm, I will smash you two against the wall."
Mido and Arachne watched Cortex collapse, after Mido broke inhibitor chip, Arachne lifted her head to face him and snickered, "Ah, so it's true you cannot be killed permanently, unless Lord Takeshi pierce your heart," "Shall I start experiment him? Who the h*ll is Trevor?" he asked her about Cortex and Trevor. Arachne shook her head, knowing Cortex was only family Trevor have left, "No, I will let Benjamin live. It's nothing to concern about Trevor, but we got to move because Grandson of Sparda named Nero, Lin, owner of this building name David Xanatos, and Captain Odelia Hopkins will be here soon," she replied, however she spied on Odelia because there was something about her. Mosquito approached to out cold Cortex and set the evidence of Kingpin on top of him. Arachne wrote it down because she wanted Trevor to know she's not only worse enemy Peter face. Mosquito opened a portal and they walked through it before it's closed.
After the speed and clashing sound, however Mitsuki's physical strength was no match against her grandfather. She was about to cast her green magic to boost her strength, but Darcia interfered by swing his sword against her and send her crashing against the wall. She let out the yelp, thanks to his sword her torso got the minor wound before she fell onto the ground. She shook her head and held her wound to stop the bleeding, knowing her body will heal itself. Darcia pointed his sword at her, "You are d*mn stubborn, I might go against his order, but I will end this before Takeshi arrive," he said to her ominously. Mitsuki glared at her grandfather beneath her helmet, "You really need to watch your back," she said to him, giving Macbeth a cue.

"... I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki
Chaos Arachne Darcia Mosquito Takeshi Nero DT Nero

GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:45 pm
David Xanatos

User Image

"And I'm very rich"

glacing at the others, Xanatos only nodded to Odelia and slowly put his weapon away then ran a hand through his hair fixing it "i hope you'll forgive me for that ... lets just say i'm still recovering my soul" he said sternly only thinking of his son, Alex and how his views and that of his friends made him re think everything even more since the day Alex was born. as soon as the elevator arrived, an alarm went off "Cortex!" he said running to the room to see the once good doctor laying on the ground knocked out with a file on him.

smirking hearing Mitsuki's cue, Macbeth let go of his grappling hook and brought his hands together to bring down a strike down on Darcia's neck then got out another sphere, however this one had runes on them which glowed when he activated it showing it was infused with magic as he threw it at the demon then got out a hilt which folded out into a steel sword which electrified "a thousand years of living, and i've never come up against anyone as despicable as you"

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:24 am
User Image
User Image

I feel this way Drunk

User Image

True to her word Odelia lowered both her weapons as her fingers quickly spun in each back into its holster and then she turned to watch him dash out of the elevator onto a man unconscious on the floor,"Seems to me there be a dark present afoot to have done this...", she looked around the darkened room uncertainty,"I be wondered if they still here... but I believe not..", she began to search the corners carefully her golden eyes scanning the area as she crept along the walls she felt uneasy without a gun but she wasn't going to pull one unless something try to attack her. Finally making a sweep of the room and not seeing anything to the naked eye she finally turned back to her comrades leaning down to inspect the man as well,"He not be dead right?", she asked.

Quote:

AussieStrives

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:13 pm
User Image

User Image

Nero and Lin knew something bad happened as he followed Xanatos and found the man name Cortex collapse. Lin kneeled down and check on his pulse and noticed the file, he listens to Odelia about him, "He's fine, but we need Princess' healing magic. It seems like Lady Arachne wasn't only one here, Mosquito and Mido arrived," he said to Odelia, recognized the scent lingering around the room. Nero picked up the file and opened it to read it over about Kingpin, "Who the h*ll is Wilson Fisk?" he asked them, Lin shrugged before he got up and opened a portal, "We will discuss this later, and Nero set him on the couch," he replied before he walked through the portal. Nero shook his head and place Cortex's arm over his shoulder and look at either Xanatos or Odelia for help.
Darcia was puzzled at first, but he was caught in the trap from Macbeth. He turned his head and growled at him, "Try over two thousand years," he corrected him. Mitsuki slowly stood up and approach to her grandfather, her wound begin to closed from her healing factor. She stood outside of the runes, she crossed her arms against her armor chest, "All you can think of is power. You don't know anything about what is it like to be a Demon Emperor. Now tell me, does Daichi sent you here to kill me and Onii-sama, so he will allow you to reclaim your position?" she said to him with disappointment tone before she loosen her chirasengo, she already knew Daichi wanted her and Vincent dead for unknown reason. She already figured he sent her grandfather to kill her and Takeshi. Darcia snarled at her, but couldn't move from Macbeth's rune, "My son was a foolish to teach your half brother a compassion, and foolish enough to be with your priestess mother all because of-" "Because of Onii-sama's mother's entire tribes," she calmly finished the sentences due to fact Takeshi told her what really happen to his mother's tribe. Darcia was taken it back, the portal appeared as Lin walked out and Takeshi arrived, they noticed Darcia. Takeshi growled in annoyance and walked pass Macbeth and away from the rune, his harbinger shifted to inactive form and place it against his lower back. However, he and Lin were bit surprise to see Mitsuki in keyblade armor, but Lin spoken out to her, "Princess, we might need your white magic," he informed her, she turned her head towards the hellhound, "Did something happen?" "Lady Arachne, Mido, and Mosquito came before us. Either Mido or Mosquito harm the man," he informed her. Mitsuki suddenly remembered Louis told her revenant's weakness was their heart, that means Mido revived because of B.O.R parasite was keeping all of revenant alive. Three members of wolf tribes caught the glimpse of the flare in the air, Takeshi groaned, "Ugh, d*mnit... Now I got that signal to return to Ardyn and vampire heiress," he said to them, "I will take care of Ardyn and the heiress from whatever trouble they will be in, while you stay here and get the answers to Lord Darcia to find out what Daemon God want. Princess will heal the man," Lin set out the plan for them. Takeshi really want to beat his grandfather and reclaim his position, but he knew better to find out about Daichi's plan. He sighed and glanced at his grandfather, "Right," he agreed and drew his black sword to slice it down to open a portal to Liberty Island, he glanced at Mitsuki, who nodded and ran through Lin's portal. Lin summoned his demonic battle staff before he ran through the portal before they both disappeared. Takeshi turned around to face his grandfather and cross his arms, "Now you will answer my question, what the h*ll Daichi want?"

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:18 am
David Xanatos

User Image

"And I'm very rich"

as Xanatos helped Cortex onto the couch, he glanced at the folder sternly "he said he would never try to touch my company or those i care about" he said before snarling "if Fisk is involved then he made a very ... grave ... mistake" he said before fiddling his ring that had the Illuminati symbol on it but then mentally hit himself for thinking that and took the ring off "no ... no, i can't think like that anymore ..." he said clenching the ring in his hand before glancing at Nero "Wilson Fisk is a public philanthropist ... but secretly, he's a crimelord known as the Kingpin. years ago i was known as a bit ruthless myself, never stooping to crime but during some of my mysticism attempts to try to achieve immortality, i encountered Fisk ... after a bitter battle we came to a compromise: i stayed away from Hells Kitchen and he stayed away from Manhattan ... whoever this Arachne is, she's obviously more dangerous than anyone i've enchountered"

as Macbeth watched on, he handed Takeshi a remote "here, this'll deliver a high voltage of electricity. if he doesn't talk thanks to your sword. maybe that'll help" he said before turning and walking away

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:30 am
User Image
User Image

I feel this way Drunk

User Image

Odelia found herself rather useless in helping the man and even worse from the whole encounter with david and the other man her buzz was wearing off again! She wondered how come she was having to drink more but she supposed she never dealt with this much out at sea.. The most they encounter was a ship to loot and that was more exciting than dangerous... She rubbed her head as she turned down the hall to inspect the 52nd floor... She found herself lost by the ends of only 5 minutes of being away from the group and was trying to find her way back to them,"Eh... Is it right or left...", she shook her head,"This be something else...and I'm getting tired of waiting around no how...", she was promised a captain Vincent and still non was produced she assumed the man was a ghost by this point, but making her way back toward what she thought was the elevators she thought perhaps she try to figure the devices out,"Hmm...", she pushed the button as she seen so many others do and then watched as it opened,"Strange magic...", she muttered stepping inside she seen the array of numbers she assumed that she probably would want the first floor at least she pushed 1 and watched as the door closed. She got rather nervous wondering if the Elevator would hold up having to stay in it for several minutes she paced back and forth until she heard the ding and the doors opening she bolted out,"Thats... better", she breathed looking towards the entrance she glanced onto the streets,"And Mitisuki never came back after that encounter Maybe I should find her..",She began to walk down the street away from Eyrie building.

[exit]
Quote:

AussieStrives

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:56 pm
User Image

User Image

Nero didn't like how Xanatos describe about Wilson and Arachne, until the portal appeared and Mitsuki, still wearing her keyblade armor, walked out and approach to two men, "Who is hurt?" she asked them, until her silver blue eyes laid on Cortex, she removed her helmet and set it on the table. Nero turned his head and widen his devil blue eyes, Mitsuki was wearing an armor? "I think Arachne, Mosquito, and Mido person knocked him down," Nero commented, she frown about Arachne, she sniffed around and did confirmed Mido and Mosquito did came, thankfully no miasma otherwise Cortex will get die and turned into revenant. Mitsuki walked towards Cortex and kneeled down, she examined where he was injured, thanks to Shinto God of Medicine. She placed her both palm over his abdomen and cast cura to heal his spine. Mitsuki seems to noticed Odelia wasn't here, "Say, where's Odelia-san?" she asked them, Nero looked around, but surprised that Mitsuki can heal people, "That's weird, I thought she was behind us?"
Takeshi caught the remote and looked at it, before he looked at Macbeth before he left. He slowly smirked and looked at his grandfather, "You really think this remote will volt me?" he taunted him, this does not satisfy Takeshi, "Wrong answer," he commented before he pressed the button and Darcia groan loudly from volt shocking the entire body. Once the voltage was done, Darcia panted from lightning, Takeshi kneeled down to his grandfather's eyes, "Don't you make me repeat, what the h*ll does Daichi want from Keyblade Fragment?"

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:44 pm

User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

Xanatos was wondering that too, but before he could voice anything, Trevor swung through the open window and ran in taking off his mask "uncle Cortex?!" he said fearfully and ran to him "what happened?" "Arachne apparently, where were you?" Xanatos asked as Trevor was silent and looked at his uncle with worry "i'll explain later ... but right now i only care about my uncle" he said then saw the file in Nero's hand "that's my uncle's handwriting, what is that?"

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"ok so we got dragons, wizards, guys who can made creatures out of darkness, and other crazy stuff going on ... but you think a guy dressed up in a spider themed outfit is weird? I'm hurt"

MikuHinata1

Aussie Srives

Dawning Winter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:23 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Theme:Here
...Could this be love at first sight?...
... Bow to my command I am the Lady of this Estate ..

[not sure where they are to be honest so I wrote it like this]

A young girl with blonde hair and a blue dress popped out of a strange portal that had appeared she hopped onto the ground her gaze sweeping across the way as she clung onto Jay's head with tight determination,"Lin...", she called out softly turning back to the other,"Where are we?", she asked, she wasn't sure what this place was but it did look kinda familiar...

User ImageUser Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:44 pm
User Image

User Image

Lin followed Hannah out of the portal, and heard her question, and he lead her to the alley, "We are at Eyrie Tower, Lord Takeshi is busy interrogating with his grandfather," he replied and finds Takeshi electrocute Darcia. He will take that Darcia wasn't answering his question, "Lord Takeshi, we have a problem," he alert him. Takeshi lifted his head and noticed Lin and Hannah, but noticed Ardyn wasn't with them. He narrowed his silver blue eyes, "Where is Ardyn?" "Karuma kidnapped him to city of sleep, I'm assuming at Insomnia City," Lin answered his question. Takeshi didn't react, Darcia chuckled as he and Lin looked at Mad King, "I don't know what was he thinking, but he's probably using that little brat to lure that fool demigod to the trap," he stated about what was Karuma thinking. Takeshi kicked his grandfather's head hard enough to knock him down, he looked at Lin and Hannah, "Lin, find Vincent and alert him, I have to bring Mitsuki over to Insomnia City rescue Ardyn," he gave Lin an order to find Vincent, while he and Mitsuki head to Insomnia City to deal with Karuma and rescue Ardyn. Lin knew this will come, putting Mitsuki in danger will probably make Vincent very furious, "And dealing with Vincent's anger, if he finds out you will endangered Princess from his brain washed brother," he added about another problem. Takeshi narrowed his eyes, he finds Vincent's antic very annoying, but he was being friendly with his younger half sister, who get use to him, despite the embarrassment he created. He lifted his unconscious grandfather over his shoulder, "It's her choice to risk her own life," he commented before he draw his black sword to slash the air to open a portal and walked through the portal, but he stopped and looked at Hannah, "It's your choice, if you want to save Ardyn, come through the portal. Or find Vincent, you have to follow Lin," he given Hannah a choice before he walked through the portal, but it didn't closed because he wanted Hannah to choose. Lin left to track Vincent down.
While Mitsuki using her cura magic on Cortex, Nero turned his head towards kid in spandex asked about the folder. His devil blue eyes dragged towards the folder and he reopened a folder, he widen his eyes to notice a note, "There is another handwriting saying, 'I am not only worse enemy your father face,' d*mn what did your dad do p*ssing this big guy off for," he said to him before he handed the closed folder of Kingpin to Trevor, unknowing Arachne wrote it down for wanted Trevor to learn she's not only worse enemy Peter faced. He looked at Mitsuki, "How is he?" he called her out, she closed her eyes and moved her hands away from Cortex. She turned her head towards Nero, she noticed Trevor as her keyblade armor disappeared and she's back to her casual clothes with red cape. She sadly shook her head, "That brute force hit his spine, so I heal it to proper place, but sad news is he won't able to walk anymore," she informed them about Cortex's condition and inability to walk. She approached to Nero with her Kuromi Wallet from My Melody, before she gave him some cash for take care of Ardyn, while she was taken to Vein. Suddenly the portal was opened to reveal Takeshi walked out with his unconscious grandfather over his shoulder. Mitsuki and Nero turned their head to see him, "Mitsuki, Ardyn is taken from Karuma and he's gone to Insomnia City," he alerts him, Mitsuki was completely shock.

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki
Chaos Arachne Darcia Mosquito Takeshi Nero DT Nero Lin

GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:46 pm

User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

Trevor sat down slowly and removed his mask looking at the file and then at the note "she's trying to push me .... Why is she warning me about this guy? Wilson Fisk-" "the Kingpin" Stan said appearing behind Trevor making the Web-Head jump in shock "what the- Stan? he asked as Xanatos was about to pull out his gun but was stopped by Cortex who grabbed his leg "no ... He's ok" Cortex said as Stan looked at him clearly upset "not looking too good, Doc ... I tried, believe me I did" "I don't blaim you for this ... The spell is wearing off, you told him didn't you? About Parker?" he asked making Stan nod but Trevor was confused "what spell? What- he started to as but Cortex shook his head "I'm sorry about all this kid, all the lies I didn't even know. Stan is right: your father is alive, trapped in another universe. So are a lot of heroes, we knew you would become one but with Arachne .... I owed your dad so I looked after you" Cortex said but Trevor shook his head with tears "why are you saying it like that? Your ... Your his brother" Trevor said but Cortex shook his head "no ... That was a cover up, Arachne had to be decieved in order to get the upper hand ... My name isn't Charles Cortex or Ben Taran, in truth I was one of your father's enemies but then I learned his secret and became an ally" he said making Trevor shake his head tearfully feeling more alone than ever but one thing had to be known "no more lies!" he said getting up quickly and glared at the one person he thought was family "who are you then? Really?" he said as "Cortex" and Stan looked at him in near heartbreak "WHO ARE YOU!!??" Trevor shouted as the crippled man on the couch nodded gravely "Octavius ... My real name is Doctor Otto Octavius"

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"ok so we got dragons, wizards, guys who can made creatures out of darkness, and other crazy stuff going on ... but you think a guy dressed up in a spider themed outfit is weird? I'm hurt"

MikuHinata1

Aussie Srives

Dawning Winter

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:24 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Theme:Here
...Could this be love at first sight?...
... Bow to my command I am the Lady of this Estate ..

At the mere mention of Adryn the girl bolted awake as if lit afire by his name,"Of course I want to save Adryn!", she responded quickly running over to Takeshi as he disappeared into the portal leaving lin to find this vincent whoever she was more concerned about her darling! She enters into the other side seeing an array of people and woman with fox ears and a teenager in a spider suit along with a few men, she followed in close behind Takeshi clutching Jay's head as she turned to see him approach Misuki,"Are we going after him or what..", she said rather aggravated.. Hannah wasn't one for patience and she clutched onto jay's head,"Also we need to try to fix this robot later he saved us", she informed the group matter of factly before turning to Takeshi,"You have that magical portal ability can't you take us to Insomnia city?", she asks rather curiously. She wasn't sure what he was capable of but her grandfather and father told her of several mythical beings other than your typical vampire, werewolf. or wizard.

User ImageUser Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Realm of New York

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out