A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[GOLD FLIGHT] Bad Moon Rising Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
ShinosBee generated a random number between 1 and 18 ... 10!

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:52 am
Concern was the name of the game for A'iel, concern for Nasath, and concern for T'mor. The screams of the dragons were pounding through his head, but his wingleader seemed to be in pain almost. He should...his hand was still on the other man's arm, gripping tight--he wanted to catch, to claim, come back here...!

The young man shook himself out of Nasath's head, feeling the bronze screech as he ducked around not the bolt of lightning, but those other dragons fleeing its trajectory. He would not be deterred! He would not turn back! I will claim my prize too, A'iel! I feel your fear, and I tell you it is not needed! You know me--I am bronze! Nothing will stop me from reaching for what I want! A wave of lust rode on the dragon's thoughts, leaving his rider staring across the gap at the other man. He'a been after the gold's rider, hadn't he? But here was someone too...and already literally in his grasp...

As males faltered or fell back, Nasath churned ever along after the golden beacon of his desire. He was not the fastest or the strongest, perhaps, but he was still here. He would have called himself willing, if unworthy, but the bronze had never been humble a day in his life. Vimiath! Look at me! How perfectly I reflect your golden light! If I look this good this far from you, imagine how grand I would be beside you! You are a queen, Vimiath! Come let me be your king! It was bold to try to steal her attention, and a bit stupid. But he was still certain that he alone was worthy of her.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Nasath's Stats:
Strength: 22
Speed: 11
Dexterity: 7
Stamina: 17
Wits: 11

Round 1: Strength (22) + Speed (11). Range of 1 – 33, actual roll: 2 (Nasath pls)
Round 2: Dexterity (7) + Wits (11). Range of 1 – 18, actual roll: 8 (better!)
Round 3: Strength (22) + Stamina (17). Range of 1 – 39, actual roll: 2 (FML)
Round 4: Speed (11) + Dexterity (7). Range of 1 – 18, actual roll: 10 (best roll yet!)
Round 5:

Total score: 22  
The_Muffin_Puppy generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 5!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:28 am
NPC Bronze Blundarth and K'tor

Blundarth, move!

Honestly they weren't sure whether it was Blundarth or K'tor who reacted. Most likely K'tor. Blundarth had been too busy watching where Vimiath had gone to realise the danger he was in. His left wing snapped closed, causing the bronze to tip drastically onto his heavier side. A blort of surprise escaped him as light flashed past his eye, the sound giving way to a bellow of pain as heat flashed across him. The bolt scored a fresh burn down his stomach. Despite this new pain, K'tor breathed a sigh of relief. A small change in position and it could have been so much worse. He could feel it though, his hand tracing the line of his dragon's newest injury on his own body. The swerve may have saved Blundarth's life, but now running from the middle of his chest, all the way to the join of his right hindleg, K'tor could feel the burn that the skies fury had left behind.

His breaths were deep and ragged. That dragon would be the death of him. He felt Blundarth's gaze return to Vimiath, his devotion surging again as the idiot dragon continued his chase. In their weyr, K'tor fell to his knees.

Blundarth, please, come back. You can't keep doing this. He pleaded through their mental bond for the dragon to return. There was no shame in it. He was wounded. This was a fruitless effort. Blundarth couldn't keep up with these other bronzes. Vimiath wouldn't chose a- ... a bronze like him. The man flinched at his own line of thought. He was just so worried. He felt Blundarth then, the dragon, still driving higher into the sky, separating himself from the flight long enough to wrap K'tor up in his forgiving presence. He understood his chosen's doubts. His lack of faith. Blundarth did not judge him for it. It was born out of love, out of concern, he could never think poorly of someone for that. His resolve was unspoken though. He had to go. He had to following Vimiath wherever she led. He had made a promise. Not to Vimiath, but to himself. He would see the end of this, whatever that end would be. And whatever that end, it would be worth the pain he felt now. K'tor wrapped his arms around himself as he felt Blundarth's mind turn back to the task at hand. As the bronze pushed down the sensations in his body that told him to stop. That told him he could not. He could, and he would.

-------------------------------------

Strength: 17
Speed: 12
Dexterity: 10
Stamina: 22
Wits: 4

Round one: Strength (17) + Speed (12) = 29 ¦ Actual roll: 14
Round two: Dexterity (10) + Wits (4) = 14 ¦ Actual roll: 9
Round three: Strength (17) + Stamina (22) = 39 ¦ Actual roll: 31
Round four: Speed (12) + Dexterity (10) = 22 ¦ Actual roll: 5

Total: 59  

The_Muffin_Puppy

Irregular Puppy

9,450 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Hattaki generated a random number between 1 and 24 ... 6!

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:00 am
NPC C'nat and Bronze Aratasth

Lightning roared beside him, above him, everywhere aroud him until it was in his head and the electricity danced across the membranes of his wings. Still Aratasth flew onward, roaring his anger into the clamorous night as if it could speed him up, as if it could gain him the height that he needed to achieve her side. An errant bolt of lightning struck just above him and forced him to swerve out of the way and into another strike. Pain flashed across his back and the scream that ripped from him was swallowed by the noise of the storm. Aratasth closed his eyes for a moment and nearly fell, wings stilled by the pain that was still flashing through him, muscles convulsing in response. A breath of air sucked into his lungs and both hearts slammed heavily in his chest as he forced his wings to beat once more, to continue the chase. There were too many dragons in front of him as it was!

That is not enough, nothing is enough to stop me from following your glory golden one! I accept your anger and no pain shall stop me from meeting it!

C'nat slammed to his knees, pain seared over his back as the flight lust consumed him. The rider bit back his scream of pain, a scream that would have matched Aratasth's impressive roar so high in the sky above. Where was the gold? She was his!

The thoughts rattled in his head as C'nat sought out... what? What was it that he was seeking? Instinctively he was searching for the rider of the brilliant gold dragon but was that really what he wanted? In the midst of the lust that ate at his being he knew that this was not his Weyr and it was not as if he would even know where he was going. The rider slumped and splayed his hands on the ground, watching the rain beat down on them, feeling it drum into the pain that still remained in his back. What was he doing? What was Aratasth doing?

Cease these thoughts! Trust me beloved rider, I still fly!

"Stubborn..."

About Aratasth
Positive: Disciplined, Kind, Wise, Loyal
Negative: Reserved, Cunning, Vain, Shy

About C'nat
Positive: Relaxed, Mellow, Understanding, Quiet
Negative: Overprotective, Insecure, Holds a grudge, Too cautious

Aratasth's Stats:
Bronze Dragon: 45 pts
Between 6-20 turns: +10 pts
Fit/Motivated: +10 pts
Rider age 38: +/-0 pts
(65)

Strength: 15
Dexterity: 12
Stamina: 16
Wits: 15

Round 1 15 + 12 = 27
Round 2 12 + 15 = 27
Round 3 15 + 16 = 31
Round 4 12 + 12 = 24
~~~~~~~
Total: 26  
Thaliawen generated a random number between 1 and 27 ... 24!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:37 am
Licerth's wings were straining to keep up but he was trying his hardest. He continued flying, though the storm was getting worse. Lightning was blinding, thunder was crashing, and he found himself hoping to be back on the ground. Soon.  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Andranis generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 9!

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:05 pm
As lightning raced across the sky, Kraketh felt unfazed. He roared at the clouds, as if challenging them to stop him in his pursuit. His wings strained as he angled after Vimiath, determined to be the one. Around and behind him, he could hear the other browns and bronzes, their own wings beating through the air, rain hitting them all.

Some rain water got up his nose, causing the bronze to snort it out, but still he flew on.

--

Kraketh's Stats:
Strength: 12
Speed: 5
Dexterity: 8
Stamina: 23
Total points:
Round 1: 1
Round 2: 22
Round 3: 22
Round 4: 9  
Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 10!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:52 pm
NPC Bronze Tamlienth

Strength:10
Speed: 14
Dexterity: 16
Stamina: 13
Wits: 12

14+16=30
Total 19+10 =29 (Really, those are your best stats Tam!)

Tamlienth shifted and pushed forward, he was slower then he should be, he wasn't time things properly, this shouldn't be so difficult! But he would not drop out. 'Oh, my Queen, do you scatters us so with nature's fury in your rage. Do not despair, we chase.' He sang out, tucking his wings in a bit to present a smaller target as lighting struck around them.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

~Kiana_Nala~ generated a random number between 1 and 27 ... 20!

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:01 pm
Ah'i and Brown Honath

Honath surged forward with more power than he had previously had and it was with shear determination that he managed to get as high into the sky as he had. When Vimiath’s rage shot through the sky down to the other browns and bronzes he managed to turn near gracefully to the side to avoid being hit by the bolt. He roared in response at his prowess and felt his determination to catch her rise with each surge of his wings. He knew that the way to win would be through the confidence and hope he was channeling from his lifemate. Honath had to catch the beautiful gold. There was no other option for the brown. It was his first flight and there were surely others chasing the gold who had far much more experience than he did and even a few more who had successfully caught up with a gold or green before. Honath felt more confidence flow to him from Ah’i, he would be one of them.

((Edited via phone, so errors are likely))

◌◌◌◌◌◌
About Honath
Pros: Resourceful, Dutiful, Trustworthy
Cons: Possessive, Grim, Questioning

About Ah’i
Pros: Protective, Witty, Mediator (peace-maker)
Cons: Risk-taker, Libidinous (self-indulgent), Shortsighted

Honath’s Stats:
Brown Dragon: +40
Less than 5 turns: +3
Fit/motivated: +10
Western Weyr resident: +5
Rider age under 30 (23): -2
Total: 56pts

Strength: 10
Speed: 17
Dexterity: 10
Stamina: 11
Wits:11

Round 1: 10 + 17 = 27 | Total: 8
Round 2: 10 + 11 = 21 | Total: 5
Round 3: 10 + 11 = 21 | Total: 15
Round 4: 17 + 10 = 27 | Total: 20

DruidTigeress generated a random number between 1 and 29 ... 11!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:05 pm
Sparks fly when you rise, my queen. Can you blame them? Jageth said, utterly undeterred by the danger. In fact, he seemed to be enjoying it.

D'zek was beyond trying to temper him, too caught up in the emotions himself to talk sense to his dragon. In the tunnels of the Weyr, he folded his arms over his chest and shivered, unable to tell if it was his cold (his clothes were soaked to the bone after all) or Jageth's that caused it. He could feel the rain hammer his skin even now that he was inside. But he could feel his muscles burn too, straining higher. Chasing his gold firebolt..

D'zek shook his head, finally finding his way to where he was going. He inclined his head politely as he approached the woman's weyr. "Talela. Nice night for it." he joked conversationally.  

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Nilah44 generated a random number between 1 and 26 ... 21!

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:59 am
Keahith felt Vimiath's rage at those that decided to pull out of the race. He decided then that he didn't want that rage upon him and he continued to push himself up into the clouds. Even as he felt the static racing along his hide. "Be careful...your circumstances could change quickly." Nedrima warned him, a hand steadying herself along the hallway as she wandered with no particular destination in mind. Keah sent her a mental version of a nod but he had no intention of changing course unless Vimiath did so.

Speed + Dexterity
12 + 14 = 26 roll || Actual roll = 21

Round 1: 12
Round 2: 8
Round 3: 11
Round 4: 21

Total = 52

Strength: 8
Dexterity: 14
Stamina: 14
Wits: 10

Base points for brown: 40pts
- Between 6-20 turns: +10 points
- Average/Normal: +5 points
- A Western Weyr resident: +5pts
- Rider under age 30: -2pts
Total: 58 points

About Keahith
Positive Traits:
Goal-oriented, Polite,
Negative Traits:
Picky, Moody,

About Nedrima
Positive traits:
Caring, Loyal, Curious
Negative Traits:
Distracted, Hesitant

TheWishling generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 6!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:18 pm
The feeling of the static against his mottled hide got a bugle of delight, head arching in a keen to echo her own as he thrust himself after the Gold. He wanted her, fiercely, as often a Bronze would want a Gold in the midst of the chase...As any sane male should. It was only thanks to long turns of flying that he sensed the thrum of the incoming bolt, enough to tuck his wings and turn him away from it, mental laughter echoing loudly. Ah, perhaps he was a bit of an adrenaline junkie, perhaps he enjoyed far too much the thrill of risk she was putting them through. Indeed, he couldn't help but let out a loud bugle as he climbed high after her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
H'ral and Bronze Sigurath

Sigurath's Stats:

Strength: 20
Speed: 16
Dexterity: 6
Stamina: 15
Wits: 12

Round 1: 13
Round 2: 7 (Halved)
Round 3: 27
Round 4:
16+6 = 22
Total: 6

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
Cheri generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 16!

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:06 am

Lateth of S'dan is a young Western Bronze with a heart of gold, but maybe not the brightest crayon in the box. Terribly sweet. Also terribly late. So very late. Strong, fit, and fairly handsome.

45 + 3 (young) + 10 (fit) + 5 (resident) - 2 (younger rider) = 61

Dexterity: 10
Stamina: 14

--

Wait! Wait, beautiful Vimiath! Your Lateth is... very late, please forgive him! Oh no, oh dear! How was Lateth going to catch up to this crowd? He flew as fast as his wings could carry him, bugling as he took off after the pack. S'dan had taken him hunting at the very worst time, and his belly was very full. Sure to be a stomach ache soon, in his rider's opinion. But the fool Bronze had insisted on joining the chase. He had actually flown through the trees, smacking branches as he went. But if he could only catch up to them... oh! I have good treats for you! he called, for surely she might appreciate something nice like that.

DarkHikari generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 6!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:29 pm
H'ner and Bronze Thath

Thath was blinded, first by flightlust and then by the white hot light that streaked right for him as the gold climbed ever higher still. His wing still ached from his earlier collision, and it made it hard for him to dodge the bolt at the speed he had reached, but he managed it just barely, focused solely on catching his precious shiny golden prize.

Thath's Stats
Strength: 14
Dexterity: 13
Stamina: 15
Wits: 11

Round 1: 1 / 26 (14+12)
Round 2: 9 / 24 (13+11) [Halved to a 4.5]
Round 3: 5 / 29 (14+15)
Round 4: 6 / 25 (12+13)

Total Score: 16.5

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

Teiha generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 18!

Teiha

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:03 pm
As someone finally found his way into her weyr, Talela smiled. It wasn’t an easy thing to do, what with her gold’s fury and lust pressuring her from the inside out, but she’d had forty turns or so of practice. D’zek’s words made her laugh as she stood to offer him a towel. “Yes. The weather is gorgeous, isn’t it? Just gore-geous…”

In the flashing heavens, Vimiath swayed her head from side to side, taking in the thrilling view of her thralls, their rain-slick hides shimmering as they flew with the fullest of their masculine strength. Their intoxicated words electrified her almost as surely as would the cracks of lightning that continued to singe the air around them. How would she choose which was worthy to sire her children? Her hearts pounded with violent desire for all of them.

As she tried to decide, the noise and vibrations of the sky steadily thrummed through her frame until it became almost unbearable. The clouds were closing in around her, thick and damp and cloying. She closed her eyes to shut it out and surged upward as fast as she could. Wings beating against the tumult outside and fanning the fire inside of her, she drew in a deep breath--

--and as she broke through the summit of the storm into the cool, clear silence of Belior’s unbroken light, she expelled her frustration with a shrill, ghostly scream. Her shriek echoed across the surface of the black clouds below. Thereafter followed a few moments of perfect peace before the first of her followers hurtled up into the light.

And they were magnificent.

We have breached the storm! she crowed to them. Follow me, my brave lovers, to our doom!

With that, Vimiath aimed her golden snout toward the stars and began her final travail.

Round Five: Roll Stamina plus your dragon’s BEST stat!
This is the FINAL ROLL! Give it the best you’ve got, boys! Stamina x2 is fine if that’s your best stat.

Vimiath's Stats:
Speed: 9
Dexterity: 11
Stamina: 25

Vimiath: 24+10+14+19= 67

Vimiath’s Hoard of Handsome Suitors
(Scores as of Round 4)

Bronze Tamlienth: 5+6+8+10= 29
Brown Phylideth: 6+7+5+18= 36
Bronze Atalith: 12+9+6+25= 52
Bronze Eorawth: 1+3+6= 10 (Withdrawn)
Brown Honath: 8+5+16+20= 49
Bronze Jageth: 5+18+9+11= 43
Bronze Nasath: 2+8+2+10= 22
Bronze Kraketh: 1+22+22+9= 54
Brown Ivanhoth: 3+9+14+26= 52
Brown Licerth: 20+12+16+24= 72
Bronze Sigurath: 13+3.5+27+6= 49.5
Brown Keahith 12+8+11+21= 52
Bronze Thath: 1+4.5+5+6= 16.5
Bronze Aratasth: 5+13+2+6= 26
Bronze Blundarth: 14+9+31+5= 59
Brown Hiatanth: 25+18+4+22= 69
Bronze Lateth: ...16 (But only because, true to name, he entered in round 4! XD)

Our lucky winner will be rolled Friday, 10/13/17, after 5PM EST!
Please note, if all participants have rolled and added their RP by 10/12/17, we can have our winner early!

Hattaki generated a random number between 1 and 31 ... 18!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:09 pm
NPC C'nat and Bronze Aratasth

Up through the lightning. Up through the rain. Into the starlight I'll rise for you!

With a surge of his wings, sore though they were, Aratasth burst into the night above the storm. Moonlight and stars shone off the rainslicked wings that carried him upward. Ever upward. The calmness of the night above the clouds startled him at first but did nothing to slow his forward motion. The bronze powered through the crowd but was still so far behind. He bellowed into the night to release his anger as he knew just how far from his reach the golden light was.

C'nat had rolled into a dry spot and sunk against another wall, his head on his bent knees as he felt the lust run through him. Darkness met his eyes when he opened them and he let a harsh laugh release to the rain.

"It was good bronze one. You did your best." The lust still there, Aratasth hadn't given up, but he knew how far he was behind. All the same the hard headed bronze fought through, giving his last ounce of strength to rise for the gold.

About Aratasth
Positive: Disciplined, Kind, Wise, Loyal
Negative: Reserved, Cunning, Vain, Shy

About C'nat
Positive: Relaxed, Mellow, Understanding, Quiet
Negative: Overprotective, Insecure, Holds a grudge, Too cautious

Aratasth's Stats:
Bronze Dragon: 45 pts
Between 6-20 turns: +10 pts
Fit/Motivated: +10 pts
Rider age 38: +/-0 pts
(65)

Dexterity: 12
Stamina: 16

Round 1 15 + 12 = 27
Round 2 12 + 15 = 27
Round 3 15 + 16 = 31
Round 4 12 + 12 = 24
Round 5 16 + 15 = 31
~~~~~~~
Total: 44  

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Meepfur generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 7!

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:11 pm
The last surge further up into the clouds and out - out of the storm, at last! - took almost everything that Ivanhoth had left. The little brown was not built with stamina in mind, and the fact that he had lasted this long was testament to his desire for Vimiath...for the touch of any other dragon. He was not made to be alone, far away from the company of his kind in Bitra. Admired and fawned over, yes, and he had His, but he wanted more.

He bayed plaintively as he struggled to keep up, wings burning. Below, Fi'o was close to abandoning her search for the goldrider's weyr. Her dragon was fading from the Flight, and in all likelihood they would both be settling for someone else, in the end.

Ivanhoth's Stats

Speed: 15
Dexterity: 15
Stamina: 10
Wits: 5
Stamina+Stength=25

First Roll: 3
Second Roll: 9
Third Roll: 14
Fourth Roll: 26
Fifth Roll: 7