Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teachers' & Staff Dormitory
Ashelia's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ashelia listened to Yen as she helped Selene along with Valeria. "This happened only once before, but it was much worse than this. It was a full scale invasion last time. I dont know what the point of it this attack was. The lord that controls these things know just how strong we are. As far as a safe place...its right here." Ashe walked over to her door and waited for Emera to walk in. Once everyone was inside. Ashe slammed her fist into the red button on the wall. The lights dimmed to a red hue and a greenish blue shimmer darted along the walls. "Welcome to the Wolf's Cage. Nothing comes in and nothing leaves. When a Werewolf loses rational thought, they are to be contained until the transformation has ended." Ashe picked up Malice and with a full power swing, the sword hit the wall and the Greenish blue shimmer returned and stopped the attack instantly. She then but the sword on the rack. "Don't worry I can end the lockdown when needed. I cant however hold a lot of students here." Ashe walked over to the button and inserted her key to end the lock down. As she did the light went back to normal.

∑Location →→|My Room|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Treachery |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Calming down |
∑ Thoughts →→| I will kill all of them!|
∑ Items →→| Thanatos' Necklace, Phone and Malice |
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| Sorry kinda forgot about ashe o-o;; really distracted. |

Mystiecat537

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

xNilu

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:41 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Ashe's Room l Company ➤: Ashe, Val, & ???? l Item/s ➤: None

Yen watched as Ashe demonstrated the rooms abilities. This could actually be very useful, especially if they had injured. Even if the room couldn't hold a lot of people, it could hold the ones that needed protection. As Ashe returned the room back to normal, Yennefer's phone began to ring. She looked at the called and tilted her head. Nemesis...? She looked at Ashe and answered. Nemesis what is-- Oh Ciri thank god you ok! Lucius? He is....busy right now. Last I saw he jumped out a window with candy...Yes I am currently helping a student I will be there as soon as I can. Alright, and Ciri please be careful. I love you. Yen hung up the phone and looks to Ashe. Ciri, Shinda, and Nemesis just finished fighting a bunch of the demons. They are hurt and need my help, but nothing serious. She said that there are a few left and they retreated. Yen looked at Val and smiled. You're doing great Val, thank you for helping me now and before I arrived. I'm very lucky to have you as one of my students. Yen patted Val's shoulder and stood up walking to the door. She looked at Ashe and then back at the students. If they are retreating that could be bad. We don't want them to come back with...more buddies. We need to gather information on the staffs abilities to see who should stand and fight and who should watch the students.

XxIce_ReaperxX

xNilu

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:16 am
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Trapped l Location ➤: Room l Company ➤: Adolf Hitler, Selene, Ash & Yen l Item/s ➤: Raincoat & 2 Desert Eagle Pistols & Medical Bag
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄( -_・) ︻┻┳══━一

Valeria nodded her head, the only question that lingered inside her head is, 'Vhen kan ve get out of here!?' She gaped her mouth wide open when the guard activated the 'Wolf's Cage'. She feels so trap and the size of the room didn't help any better. She doesn't have claustrophobia but she doesn't want to be in this room all day. She glanced over at Emera and gave the german girl an uneasy look. Now she kind of knows how it feels why her brother couldn't stay in one place for too long. Val let out a big sigh of relief when Ash deactivated the cage. She didn't really pay attention to the adults' conversation as she was staring at Selene. She lightly tapped the girl's button nose, wondering when she would regain conscious.

一═┳︻( ̄- ̄メ)▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Cry some more, Run while you can.
You little babies don't stand a chance.
They call me heavy this is my gun.
When she starts spinning you better run~"

Theme - Team Fortress 2 Rap by JT Machinima - "Meet the Crew"

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Mystiecat537

xNilu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:03 am

User Image

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►
Theme > Hellwalker

Feeling > Solemn
Carrying > Baton, lighter, knife,sword.

Wearing >
Uniform

Translation >

OoC > I am really sorry!

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

As soon as I had return, my eye caught Ms.Ashe hitting something with her fist, and suddenly the whole room dropped into silent running. Red lights flooded the small space, it reminded me of being inside a submarine. Ahh, good times. Ms.Ashe carried on her explanation, I replied with small nods of my own, it was very impressive. T'was like a mini bunker, except it was mainly for caging beasts. Just as quick the lock down began it ended, with a twist of Ms.Ashe's wrist.

I quirked a curious brow when Ms.Yennefer began to lay down the current situation. Dire, indeed. While I certainly wanted to help, i didn't know how far my capabilities would be much help. I wasn't a frontliner per se, but I do expend my weight of pain from time to time. My eyes lay upon Valeria and Selene, but perhaps...My talents are more of use here, catering to their needs than those outside.

'I will stay with them, Kommandant Ashe.' I paced towards Valeria, nodding in affirmation as I passed Ms.Ashe. 'I am not much of an assistance outside.'

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

XxIce_ReaperxX
Quote:
[quote="Nightmares in Daydreams"][/quote="xX Yennefer Xx"]

xNilu

Fatcat

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:36 am
User ImageUser Image

Ashe listened to Yen speak on the phone. Apparently he daughter had a run in as well. Yen continued and Ashe became surprised when she mention basically interviewing each staff member on their abilities. It was probably for the best but in the mean time, what about the students? Emera told Ashe that she would stay with the other girls. Ashelia let out a sigh but nodded. "Alright, Once Selene is a wake and can move. try and make your way back to the common room. I will check up on you guys later. If anything happens call for me. I'll hear it." Ashe then turned to Yen. "So what the next move from here? You know more about the current situation than I."

∑Location →→|My Room|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Calming down |
∑ Thoughts →→| I will kill all of them!|
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ O.o.c →→| Its okay ^^ |

Mystiecat537

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

xNilu

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:08 am
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Ashe's Room l Company ➤: Ashe, Val, & ???? l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer took a moment to think. What would be best move... She looked over at the girls and then back at Ashe. I would say the next move is to check the other students. As long as they are in pairs they are "safer". The sooner we can urge them to get into the common room or their own rooms the better. If you come across another staff member please text me their abilities. I'm going to begin a list to see who can help stand and fight and who can not. We can't... we can't have another murder.

Yennefer shifted her weight and crossed her arms. I feel uneasy leaving the girls... but I have to her to my daughter. She mentioned they ad a few wounded... She looked to the girls. I am only familiar with Valeria. The other two I do not know.

XxIce_ReaperxX

xNilu

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

Listening to Yen Ashe replied with, "This is Selene and Emera. I agree we cant have another mur-" Ashe stopped in place and she let her Wolf Ears shoot out from her hair. They twitched and Ashe's eyes widened with a growl. "Yen we need to leave NOW. Emera and Val, wait here to Selene wakes up then move. I'M GOING TO KILL WHOEVER IS AT HIS GRAVE!!" Ashe completely lost it as she ran out of the room with Malice drawn and dragging along the floor. She heard an explosion coming from the cemetery and assumed it involved her lovers grave. Yelling could be heard from the halls as Ashe ran. She was not happy.

-Exits-

∑Location →→|My Room|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Lost her cool completely |
∑ Thoughts →→| MOTHERFU*****!|
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Mystiecat537

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

xNilu

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:58 pm
User Image

Not sure of what just happened, Yennefer followed Ashe out of the room.

-Exit-

XxIce_ReaperxX

xNilu

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:47 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Someone's Room l Company ➤: Selene & Two Others l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings, Water, and A Potted Plant

Lilith was parched after she got all of the planting supplies to the chapel grounds. Stopping by the kitchen to grab a bottle of water, Lilith made her way through the corridors. As she walked, she spotted a room that seemed to have a few people occupying them. Taking a peak, Lilith saw two girls she didn't recognize, however the third she knew very well. A smil crept on her face as she took a step in the room. She looks lik sleeping beauty! Perhaps a kiss will wake her up, like in the fairy tails~ Llith's tone was sweet. Don't worry girls, I'm the priestess here at the school. Is she ok? What happens? Lilith gave the girl a reassuring smile and walked past the. With a bottl of water in one hand and the plant in the other, Lilith sat on the edge of the bed. Placing the plant next to her, Lilith brushed Selene's hair to the side. Poor thing... A worried look formed on Llith's face, expressing her worry. I want to ask her if she would help me with the flowers...

Current Theme ➤: Insert

XxIce_ReaperxX

Mystiecat537

xNilu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:31 am
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Room l Company ➤: Adolf Hitler, Selene, Priestess l Item/s ➤: Raincoat & 2 Desert Eagle Pistols

Valeria watched the two grown-ups exit the area, "Vhat here till Selene vakes up." she repeated the guard's words then turned her gaze towards the dark haired girl. She poked Selene's nose, "Vaaaakkee upppp, pleeease." she pleaded. At the corner of her eye and out of instincts Val held one of her guns out towards the intruder. The woman didn't look so bad or loved evil in anyway, judging from the blonde's choice of attire. She was pretty unsure about to this point, Val glanced over to Emera giving her an unsure look and quickly directing it towards the priestess, like she was trying to say 'Do you know zis voman?'

Val wasn't sure kissing the girl would help, just because she doesn't want to make their friendship awkward or her enemy/Emera making liplocks and scarring the Russsian girl or by a stranger she doesn't know! She tilted her head, "Ah? You know her?" she asked, then glanced over to the potted plant then back to the priestess.

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

Mystiecat537

xNilu

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:31 pm
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Location: Ashe's room ✲ Company: Val, Emera, demon woman ✲ Items: N/A
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Waking up was a slow process for Selene. Not sudden return to consciousness, it was more gradual, going from being completely dead to the world to vaguely aware of what was going on around her. She could hear people talking, but it didn't really register in her mind. What she really noticed first was that she had a headache. Her head felt like someone was hitting it with a hammer. The talking did not help at all, in fact, it kind of aggravated her headache. She shifted a little bit when she felt someone poking her nose, but it would be a little while longer before her eyes would open.

The first voice she finally recognized was Val, which was relieving.. But it was soon followed by another one, a sweet voice that made her skin crawl. She shifted a little again and her eyes opened slightly as a hand brushed over her head. She blinked a few times as her gaze focused on the blurry form next to her. She couldn't make out any details, but she didn't need to. She knew. She felt it in the pit of her stomach that this was the one she had run into earlier. It was the voice that gave it away more than anything else. She slowly shifted to try to sit up, wincing a little bit. She didn't immediately notice the towel around her torso, so it slipped a little bit, but not much. Part of her was scared that that woman was so close to her, but at the moment.. She was mostly just very thirsty. "V-Val.." She murmured, her voice almost a croak. Her mouth felt almost.. Chalky. Very dry. Everything seemed more hazy than was normal even for her and she felt.. Unsteady just sitting up.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Condition: Feverish ✲ Mood: Crap ✲ Thoughts: Water...

((I hope this is okay. Also, I'm sorry, Val. Bad things are gonna happen to Selene tonight.))

XxIce_ReaperxX

xNilu

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:54 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Someone's Room l Company ➤: Selene & Two Others l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings, Water, and A Potted Plant

Lilith smiled as she looked over at Val. Yes, I asked her if she would help me plant flowers and she agreed... she's a very sweet girl... this is horrible....

As the girl began to open her eyes, Lilith smiled a warm smile. Good morning sleeping beauty~ As Selene began to try to sit up, Lilith moved to easily be able to hold the girl up. Taking Selene into her arms, Lilith opened the water bottle and held it to th girls lips. Here sweetie, drink up~ I'm glad I brought this now... Lilith noticed that Selene didn't have her shirt, and reached down to cover her exposed body with the towel. I was looking for you, i have all the flowers ready to plant.... oh we need to get you into some new clothes... Lilith was trying to make light of the situation. She didn't want the girl to start panicking after all.

Current Theme ➤: Insert

XxIce_ReaperxX

Mystiecat537

xNilu

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:27 pm

User Image

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►
Theme > Hellwalker

Feeling > Solemn
Carrying > Baton, lighter, knife,sword.

Wearing >
Uniform

Translation > *I trust this woman as much as I know her
*Which is none

*Please woman, make a move to confirm my suspicions I dare you.

OoC >

◄☣▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☣►

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Ms.Ashe seemed like she wanted to argue, perhaps she was correct, perhaps not. This was maybe the safest place in the entire compound, her words and not mine, there were no strategic advantage as good as this at any other location bar perhaps being near wherever the headmaster was. I had paced near the door, my hand lightly touching the hilt of my sword as I leaned against the wall. That was when the alleged priestess came in, immediately I was on guard, my eyes had raked her beauty with scrutinizing suspicion. How did she came here? How did she know Selene was here? Did Ms.Ashe tell her? But this woman didn't make a mention of the bodyguard. It all seemed too convenient. I worked my jaw, listening to her speak, her tones spoke of innocence, it would've fooled another. But not me, not the daughter of the leader of one of the biggest industrial conglomerate that had ever graced the face of the Earth.

This woman may appear innocent, spoke like an innocent too. But her tones... her inflection, damn even her words, they hid a true meaning. And dare even I say it? the words even hinted of her true nature.

But I had no proof... For all I know, she had just neglected to mention Ms.Ashe's involvement. 'Nothing happened, she is merely under terrible fever. But blessings, you came, Priestess.' I spoke in feint gratification, I glanced at Valeria who already was giving me a look. My brows furrowed as I gazed intently into the Russian's eyes. 'Ya doveryayu etoy zhenshchine stol'ko, skol'ko znayu yeye.' I paced a few steps towards the kneeling woman, her back turn towards me, should she exhibit any signs of treachery I'll cut her down. There was no other option. 'Chto net.'

Fortunately...Selene had chosen the right moment to gain consciousness. Her weak voice cutting through the tension in the air. The first one she called out to was Valeria, and might be the only one she will be calling out tonight. I wasn't hurt by the sentiment. Selene did not know me very well, to her I was an uptight and controlling superior. And I was not sorry either. I didn't speak, trusting Valeria to reassure Selene. My palms were beginning to sweat against the hilt of my sword, Bitte frau, mach einen Umzug, um meinen Verdacht zu bestätigen, dass ich dich wage.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

XxIce_ReaperxX
Quote:
[quote="Nightmares in Daydreams"][/quote="xX Yennefer Xx"]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:36 pm
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Room l Company ➤: Adolf Hitler, Selene, Priestess l Item/s ➤: Raincoat & 2 Desert Eagle Pistols

Valeria stared blinked in surprise then thought, well after Selene sun out of the maths classroom the chapel would be the safest place to go in the school so she could understand how Selene met the priest. Valeria almost broke in laughter at Emera's last statement she had to bit her tongue to let out the sound. "Возьмем это серьезное. Возьмем это серьезное. Возьмем это серьезное." she repeated mainly to herself trying to let go of the german's funny statement.

Her eyes light up at the familiar voice, "She's avake!" she cheered, it was a good thing the priestess bought some bottled water if she didn't, Val's hand curiously turned to Emera, "Iz bathroom vater edible?" that would have happened, she doesn't see no problem with it. She noticed the blonde wasn't quite a threat which made Val to put her guard down because of over the sight the priestess is trying to help her friend. "DA! Selene you vould be okay in no time!" she reassured with a goofy grin.

Out.Of.Chains: Translation: Let's take this serious x3

xX Yennefer Xx

Mystiecat537

xNilu

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:27 am
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Location: Ashe's room ✲ Company: Val, Emera, demon woman ✲ Items: N/A
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Selene wanted nothing to do with the demon woman, but she was hardly in a position to be able to do anything. She wasn't strong enough to hold herself up, although she would have tried. She was still shaking even from just pushing herself upright, so having someone to lean on made it easier. She looked up at the woman, getting a much better look at her now with her literally right in her face. She might have been pretty, if it wasn't for the fact that the dark haired girl knew what she was.. She let out a little whine as she tried to shift away from the woman, but instead found herself pulled into her arms. It could have been comforting, under other circumstances. She could only silently look at the woman with fearful eyes. But when the bottle was held to her lips, she couldn't help but accept the water. Despite the person it was coming from, she was so very thirsty.. If allowed to, she would drain the entire bottle. Once that was done, she sighed quietly. Somehow, even knowing what she was, the woman's behavior still seemed kind of soothing.. Hearing Val's cheerful assurance that she would be okay made her force a weak smile, before nodding slowly in agreement. She didn't trust herself to say anything at the moment..

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Condition: Feverish ✲ Mood: Crap ✲ Thoughts: Water...

XxIce_ReaperxX

xNilu

xX Yennefer Xx

Teachers' & Staff Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out