Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Clock Tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood ➤: Bored l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: Penny l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Visible

Mithos couldn't help but smile as he watched Penny get a little nervous. As long as I am here, you don't have to worry, ok? Payback is what she called, but Mithos wasn't sure about that. His cheeks turned red and his wings made their appearance once more. What is this...feeling...I feel like...my chest is burning.... The boy thought as he looked up at Penny. Taking her hand in his, Mithos smiled and motioned to the sky. You know... the sunrise is only child's play when you have someone beautiful standing next to you.

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.
I wanted my own world, so I don’t regret my choice.
I would make the same choice all over again.
I will continue to choose this path!”

ezmii11-1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:19 am

Penny nodded. "I know.... you take very good care of me" she smiled at Mithos. The kitsune's cheeks turned slightly pink as he took her hand in his. She couldn't help but giggle. She watched his wings begin to appear behind him."I suppose you are right...." She gently went over and touched his wings running her fingers through each color carefully . It was crazy how beautiful they were..they almost looked like glass from a distance. "I mean your wings would make anything around them look dull" She giggled playing around.

Location, Location, Location: Clock tower
Person I'm with:.Mithos
How I'm feeling: Ooopsy,,,,
OCC:

xX Yennefer Xx

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:40 am

Mood ➤: Bored l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: Penny l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Visible

H-huh? Mithos looked over to Penny confused. I meant you... He had been talking about her, but she didn't seem to get it. Instead she had turned what he said back on him. Watching her touch his wings, Mithos forced a smile. Each time she touched the colorful pair of wings, they flapped a bit quicker. I didn't... even know they came out..

"Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.

ezmii11-1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:57 am

Penny observed Mithos. His confusion made her laugh. It seems he wasn't too happy with her playfully turning it around on him, but she had the biggest smile on her face as she messed with him. "Oh....what makes them come out usually?" She giggled a bit. "A beautiful girl perhaps?" She looked out towards the opposite window and noticed some smoke. So there had been a fire....I hope everyone is okay.... She turned back to Mithos... I wonder why he makes me feel safe..... she remembered how he kept her safe and brought her back despite her rude behavior towards him. He was definitely someone she wanted to get closer to.

OCC:

xX Yennefer Xx

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:50 am

This girl is so confusing...Mithos was confused, like genuinely confused by the kitsune's words. Had she understood what he said? Eh, I didn't matter, mainly because she was happy, which made Mithos happy. Y-you could say that.. Lifting his head he sniffed the air. He could smell the smoke, but it was faint. I smell the smoke...

ezmii11-1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:42 am

Penny nodded. "I can only hope they are okay...or that no one was in there..." she seemed to get lost in thought momentarily. It's not like there was anything she could do. Aside from that the fire had started since the night before meaning whatever damage was done...was done. She sighed before rubbing her eyes and yawning. Her eyes were getting heavy although she knew well that there would be no sleeping. She would have to pound energy drinks or coffee down her throat through out the day.

She sleepily turned towards Mithos. "Wait.... what do you mean you don't sleep?" it took her forever to put the pieces together. She brought her index finger up to her lip as she thought to herself. "All I ever got from you was... you're not that very special...but yet...each time you seem to prove me wrong" She smiled. "How long you gonna keep it a secret...hm?" She arched her right eyebrow looking at him teasingly. "Or are you going to continue this mystery man..."

OCC:

xX Yennefer Xx

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:16 pm

Mood ➤: Worried l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: Penny l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Visible

Mithos could sense that Penny was worried, and he quickly shook his head. Don't worry! I'm sure someone was cooking and they had an accident. Everyone is fine. Rubbing her head gently, Mithos gave her a reassuring smile. The smile however disappeared when she asked what he was once again. He couldn't tell her what he really was, hell it probably would scare the living s**t out of her. What could he do...

Well... I just...don't sleep.. Shaking his head the boy tried to describe it in a simple and easy way. Angels... are considered lifeless beings. We don't age, in fact we can control out appearance and growth whenever we want. We don't sleep, we don't ever get hungry, and we don't feel pain... Taking in a deep breath, the smile reappeared on his lips. Its not all bad though, I can hear things from really far away, and I can see in the dark! You would never be able to tell, but Mithos was worrying inside. He had finally found someone who liked him and made him smile, so knowing the basics of what he was...would she be scared off?

ezmii11-1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:37 pm

Penny nodded. "Yea...You're probably right... Or at least I hope you are" she mumbled as she pried away from the window and turned towards Mithos not being able to notice the smile he was giving her, but it was one that didn't last very long. He seemed to be concerned about something.

The kitsune cocked her head to the side. It seemed as if Mithos was finally beginning to open up. "An angel...?" She observed the man as he spoke. Wondering how a being could exist that way. She imagined not eating, which was her favorite thing to do. All the different flavors and how happy it made her...no food would make her life bland. True sometimes she wished she could stay up longer, but sleep was nice. When she would cry herself to sleep, she'd always appreciate it. Once you were asleep...the thoughts stopped and only peace came. It was a time to put a pause on the outside world....as for pain...as much as she hated it, it was something she felt was necessary to make one feel alive here and there. She shook her head.. "Wait...y-you don't eat?" Her ears fell flat on her head. "That means..." she blushed lightly "I...I took you out to eat as a thank you...and it wasn't even something you wanted..." she sighed and then chuckled. It was sweet that he had gone along with her just because despite the fact that it wasn't of interest to him. "Which means...I still owe you one..." She chuckled hearing the perks of being an angel. "I think being able to change your appearance is nice as well....who wants to grow old... unless you want everyone to think you were harmless." another giggle escaped as she remembered her grandma. She always had a way with people. Once they were at a wedding and she wanted cake. The old lady clearly told Penny to watch her as she cut a piece of the wedding cake. Penny, of course, was sure her grandmother was going to get kicked out, but instead, all the guests defended her and said "shes old...let her do what she wants, she didn't know any better" As the kitsune pulled herself out of her mind she gasped. "Oh...well then....how old are you really..?"

OCC:

xX Yennefer Xx

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:13 pm

Mood ➤: Worried l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: Penny l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Visible

Shaking his head, Mithos wasnt too sure what to say. J-just because I couldn't taste the food doesn't mean I didn't have a good time! I had an amazing day with you! S-so... y-you dont owe me... i-I'm sorry... y-you were just so happy at the cafe, and seeing you smile.. Mithos couldn't feel it, but his face began to turn red.

I-i mean, changing your appearance isn't too bad.. I'm still a boy though, so I cant change genders or anything. In fact this is how I looked as a kid. This next part was a hard one for him. Taking a deep breath, Mithos looked at Penny. I stopped counted after 4,000 years...

ezmii11-1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:13 pm

Penny smiled, hearing he had fun with her. "Well...it's nice that you're opening up...that way we can do things that you enjoy as well" the Kitsune giggled to herself as she watched a rare sight. Mithos was actually turning red. He alway seemed so cool and collected she realized it was definitely a one of a million opportunity.

Her eyes grew wide as he mentioned he was over 4 thousand years old. She shook her head "W-wait...." She tried to wrap her head around the new information. "F-f-f-four th-th-thousand years?"
It was quite a shock, but she smiled. He was opening up....which is all she wanted, it would simply take a while to take in. "I see....heh..heh...wasn't expecting that one...." She looked away and rubbed her arm. "So...are you like....really wrinkly?" she chuckled feeling silly at the question, but she didn't know what else to say. Her mind was pouring with questions. "W-wait...if you're.... yea...what are you doing at a school like this?"

OCC:

xX Yennefer Xx

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:33 pm

Penny's curiosity made the boy laugh. Haha! No I'm not wrinkly. I only grew to the age of 28, so that's as far as I try to change. Mainly I'm just taller... and my wings are a different color.. Mithos thought about changing, but he haunted on the idea. He didn't want to chase Penny away.

Well... I'm not really from here... and before you ask no I am not an alien. Mithos had just recently had this conversation with Velma like an hour ago, so it seemed like talking about it was easy. I'm from a different..world. So I came here to learn. Not entirely true, but eh.

ezmii11-1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:47 am

It seemed she was getting lots of first today. He was actually laughing. She blushed. She knew her question had been silly, and now she felt stupid, but at least the boy was laughing. "Well....It's good to know you're not wrinkly" The young Kitsune rubbed behind her head feeling silly still as she laughed. "No wonder you seem so confident in your skills...you must know a lot" Her mind temporarily went back to her home, her parents, her childhood. "Wish I could be the one to show you around...but I myself am learning as well... but why would anyone want to leave family for-" she stopped herself, but was it too late? She had forgotten about her sister. She had to wonder if that was all the family he had left and she just might have reopened the wound. She shook her head. "I mean...I'm glad you're here!" She said cheerfully. Her green eyes looked into his as she touched his face gently and she smiled warmly. "I'd love to get to know about your world...and more about you.." She hugged him tightly as she smiled. She wasn't sure what was making her so happy. Perhaps the fact that he was just talking to her and made her feel closer to him, or that she had somone she could possibly confide in. Someone she didn't have to worry about when it came to being herself. So far he just accepted her and she was willing to do the same no matter how odd he was.

The kitsune blushed a deep red as she pulled away. "Ahaha... I...I don't know what came over me" She covered her face with her hands feeling how hot her face was. "I just...." She shook her head as she giggled nervously. "I don't know..." She slowly took her hands off her face and looked down. "Guess...I'm just really happy...and I know it's silly..."

How I'm feeling: Elated
OCC:

xX Yennefer Xx

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:12 pm

Penny ran through a lot of topics all at once, but the one thing that Mithos focused on was that she was glad he was there and that she wanted to know more about him. This was a bit confusing and worrisome to Mithos, mainly because in his past he...hasn't been the nicest person. Toying with others, hurting others to get what he desired, yet this girl was happy just being around him. Was it possible that the reason Mithos was as cruel as he was because he didn't have someone to make him happy? As Penny lowered her hands and looked down, Mithos shook his head and smiled. Moving closer to the girl, he pulled her into a hug. Tilting her head up to lock eyes, Mithos opened his mouth. It's not silly, because I'm happy too~ With that, Mithos gave Penny a soft and gently kiss.

ezmii11-1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:02 am

Penny smiled as he told her he too was happy and got an unexpected kiss. His lips were soft and warm against hers, his touch as he pulled her in. She gently kissed him back at first gently before slowly pushing him back towards the wall. Kissing him a bit more hungrily. Perhaps it was the lack of sleep, but she started to lose herself with him. Her ability to think rationally was close to gone. It seemed her animalistic side was taking over, which was something completely new to her. She placed her claw on his shirt collar and easily tore through it as she pressed her body against his. As the bell rang she gasped and pulled away. It began to sink what she was about to do. "S-sorry" She mumbled . "I-its ....it's time for class" as she turned towards the exit, embarrassed.

How I'm feeling: Elated
OCC:

xX Yennefer Xx

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:49 am

Mood ➤: O///O l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: Penny l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Visible

Her kiss back was a soft, gentle kiss. However it didn't stay that way. Penny began to push Mithos back against the wall, and he didn't realize what was really happening until his wings touched the cold surface. She ripped his shirt open and was pressing herself against him, and Mithos didn't shy away. With her against him, her ran his hands up and down her sides while they kissed. I think she... The boy thought to himself as the kitsune seemed to be lost in her animal instinct. Now, this was not the first time Mithos had... experienced this situation before, but it was the first time in which he enjoyed it.

The bell rang, but Mithos didn't care. Sadly, Penny did, and she broke from their kiss and pulled away. D-don't be sorry~ Mithos told her as he licked his lips. However it seemed like Penny was embarrassed, so he didn't force anything that could make it worse. As she walked off to her class, Mithos called out behind her. Have an amazing day cutie!

ezmii11-1

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas