Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Motoujamii Lands
[ORP - Game] Motoujamii Man-hunt Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
oo Ded generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 9!

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:26 am
Alya decided to double back towards the Sandstorm Refuge, keeping an eye out as she made her way there. It occurred to her that she might want to try thoroughly investigating the area in between the points of her wide pacing. Well, that was something to investigate at a further point in time.

She had only reached the refuge when she noticed that Menkar was there also. Well that was awkward. If the last time was any indicator, the two of them certainly weren't required to get a thorough sweep of the place. Instead, the lioness doubled back. She'd search elsewhere.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:48 am
Xipil didn't respond at first, just tilted his head curiously at his younger sister. "It's not a matter of impressing, or being more impressive..." He paused to consider wording of what he said next. "It had not been my intention, but it had caused interest given it's the 'capture' of one of the new regents. It's more of a tactical move on my part."

He wanted to get a feel for things, a better understanding of those that had stepped into the leadership mantle. "I haven't seen her, so I cannot say yes or no"

"I am not opposed to taking the mantle of General, working my way up that way, but I am content where I am. I fit the needs of the pride, first and foremost." He regarded his sister carefully then said, "would you like to look for her together?"

ecavi

Nuxaz

Nuxaz generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 31!

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:50 am
User ImageLocation: Training Grounds

Finally, Keahi had left the refuge and had traveled into other spaces in search of their regent. Her paws led her into the training grounds where she spotted the familiar pattering of Xipil, but did not recognize the lioness he was with.

It wasn't the one they were looking for so the lioness did not concern herself too much with the presence of her friend. Instead, she moved and searched.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mmm. The sun bathed the cairo spiny mouse with its warmth. He'd waited, longer than usual, before venturing into the open. The small creature had noticed an influx of lion movements, many traveling in directions that were nonsense to him. He'd waited, though, for what seemed decades before finally feeling the courage to leave his burrow. His whiskers twitched in response to the warm breeze that picked up, stirring up the scents around him.

With a jolt, the mouse realized there was lion close by. Closer than he felt safe. Running back into his burrow, the curiosity of the mouse kept him near the entrance, watching. What was making the felines so anxious?

Quote:
Entering for the raffle! I'm also a newbie to the pride. :3

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:41 pm
User Image

"One lioness has found me, Vatra," Agni-pariksha said, offering her mother a grin, "Even got me cornered. I sent her back to the Sandstorm Refuge to brag and keep my dear brother company."

She gave her mother an affectionate (and rather rough) nudge. The Regent was glad to have the help of her family in this adventure.. and it wasn't without strategy. Her parents were the most likely to be mistaken for her by color and darkness. Her brother had too much white, so he was stuck at the Sandstorm Refuge.. she'd almost certainly have to make it up to him.

"Have you been found?" she asked.

User Image

Titaia looked her brother up and down thoughtfully, pondering what he had said. Already she was feeling closer to her brother. Her participation wasn't about making an impression, or so she told herself, but seeing what her Regent was capable of. They, maybe, had that in common. She ignored the diplomatic answer she got about seeking to become General but set it aside for later consideration.

"If you wouldn't mind teaming up with a huntress, sure," she said, "Lead on."

Nuxaz

mouselet generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 9!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:09 pm
This is a new number to find Lumatha. Feel free to talk to her if you find her! She'll be staying put until found again.

User Image

"Yes, I was found by a nice young lioness. I'm afraid I didn't catch her name though. She's mostly white, if you happen to see her around later," Lumatha told her daughter. She batted the younger lioness' head out of the way in much the same way that Agni-pariksha had nudged her with it.

"Well, there's no use in both of us hanging around together. I'll go elsewhere and leave this spot to you," the Guard declared, offering an affectionate nuzzle of her own before heading off to the Sandstorm Refuge.  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

Mogami generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 44!

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:23 pm
Baise was on the move again, seeking the elusive Regent.

"Gah! Where is she?!" she growled under her breath, kicking up a bit of sand. There were others looking as well, easily recognizable by the way they kept keen eyes filled with a clear a sense of purpose on the familiar landmarks or any tracks they could find.

There were more than she'd expected, searching eyes betraying the players of the game. Then again, there really was no reason to feel surprised, at all, considering the competitive nature of the pride.

(dude, it's like everyone's playing pokemon go... o_O)  
I Lady Kiya I generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 19!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:31 pm
User Image

Still with the feeling that the regent could be in the Hongshan Quarter, Banhshikha continued to look about. Wanting to make sure she covered her bases well. She gave up on the idea of pairing up with others. She didn't know how to start conversations, so she didn't want to pester anyone. Everyone looked like they were pretty busy as well.

Though, her determination for finding the regent was slowly disappearing.

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 50!

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:35 pm
User Image
Team: Tatu
Menkar, Chante-peta, Urit'alya

Chante-peta took the long hike back towards the barracks, surely something would turn up there. Maybe he could get some hints from other lions around. Who knew, they might give more than they even knew. He just needed some hint that'd direct his team in the right direction. This game was hard, he decided. It took a lot of thought, and physical energy.

His determination didn't falter, however. This was going to be a story to tell the grandkids, if he ever had any in the future.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:41 pm
I'd like a ticket! I don't have any Firekin either.  

ABVirus

Ecavi generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 41!

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:55 am
User Image

Agni-pariksha is on the move.
Don't forget to fill in your posts or your rolls won't count!

"If you say so, ma!"

Agni-pariksha let her mother wander off to find another place to wait to be found.. but she didn't let her go far. Staying on the move seemed to be working out better for her despite all the active seekers. Going the long way around and trying to stay out of anybody's direct path, she made her way from the Oasis up to the Barracks. It was less of an open space there, and she was pretty sure if she climbed the right rocks she could get a good view of a few points of interest here.

It remained to be seen if she could do so without being spotted, and without making it easy to corner her like the last time.

mouselet generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 46!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:10 am
User ImageFinding no one of note in the Sandstorm Refuge, Eish crossed over to the Barracks. The white lioness poked her head inside, but didn't see anyone in there either.

Eish sighed. Her luck had seemed good earlier when she found Lumatha, but now she wasn't nearly so sure. The lioness sat down outside the Barracks to study the shifting patterns of sand and the people wandering aimlessly around, looking for Agni-pariksha.  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

mouselet generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 25!

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:13 am
User ImageUgh, this was getting him nowhere and now Ruber was frustrated to boot. The Oasis seemed like a good place to look next, especially because he could get a nice long drink of water and a chance to cool off. This whole thing was turning into an exercise in futility - not his preference by a long shot.

He hadn't seen Nuria around either, and that was strange.  
Meepfur generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 26!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:14 am
This was ridiculous. Absolutely, completely ridiculous. Back and forth, back and forth, this way and that way! Look here, look there. Suffice to say that Tim-timana was growing tired of it. She refused to quit, however, and with a niggling suspicion that she may have missed something earlier, she returned to the oasis to have a more thorough look.  

Meepfur
Captain

mouselet generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 49!

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:15 am
User ImageThe Hunter wandered into the Barracks and considered taking a brief nap. Just because the thought amused him - everyone searching for the regent and there he'd be, sleeping! Not that Huozin would actually do such a thing, but it made a nice thought.

Didn't look like anybody was in here though, except for lions clearly seeking Agni-pariksha, just like him. Oh well.  
[IC] Motoujamii Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff