• Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:54 pm
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Hinata Hyuuga
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

I won't run away from anything...

Hinata smiled at her sister, before Izaya flied to her shoulder as she looked at him before she petted his head. She listened to Vincent about "she", she blink while petting Izaya, "You are talking about Kaguya Otsutsuki, right?" she asked him to make sure if hears it correct.

... but I will try my best for everyone I know

Hinata

LiefAngel223
PersonaFrost221
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:06 pm
Hanabi Hyuuga

"
As the heiress of the Hyuuga clan...
"

User Image

Hanabi smiled at Vincent as she gently took the bouquet of flowers from him."O-Oh thank you."said Hanabi."I trust to keep her safe...even though she is strong."
Hanabi then heard Shesha and looked at him."Just a small misunderstanding that's all."she said softly.

"
...I choose my own destiny!
"  

LiefAngel223
Crew

Otherworldly Shapeshifter

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:08 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

As I fight, I slowly learned something..
My heart has never steered me wrong

"She will be safe for sure, I promise", Vincent smiled softly at the young woman before turning his head to Hinata before nodding his head to her with a soft smile on his face. He wanted to find the scroll before someone else does. His eyes shined bright when the sun hit against it as he placed a cigarette between his lips softly. He looked over at Shesha's eyes which he found interesting indeed along with Izaya on Hinata's shoulder. He only smiled softly before he lit his cigarette before beginning to speak,"Yes, We must go what outsiders would call the God Tree."

Fighting against the darkness, I finally learned..
May my heart be my guiding key..

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shesha Vilari

"
Welcome to my head...
"

Izaya yawned after making a happy sound from Hinata petting him."Well I'll let you go then...I'm going to try and get some sleep."said Izaya as he flew off of Hinata's shoulder and straight to his partners'.
Shesha smiled at his dragon and let him sleep before looking at Hinata,Vincent,and Hanabi while looking confused."Wait...what all did I miss?he asked.

"
...where your insanity and nightmares become reality!

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:02 pm
User Image
Hinata Hyuuga

Hinata took a notice of cigarette as she slightly made a face, yet he mentioned about God Tree, she looked at him in shock. After Izaya flew off, Hinata began to speak, "God Tree? A dangerous tree that nearly consumed human life," she said to him as she recalled the legend. This sounded like S-Rank Mission for her, only jounin could do that. That sound overwhelming! She looked at her sister as she made a soft wave, "Bye Hanabi-chan, Shesha-san, and Nocturne-san, I will be back soon," she farewell to her before she head to village gate to prepare for seeking the God Tree.

Hinata

LiefAngel223
PersonaFrost221
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:07 pm
Hanabi Hyuuga

"
"

User Image

Hanabi waved goodbye to her sister."Goodbye!And good luck!"said Hanabi before she looked at Shesha."I'll tell you later,alright?But for now...let's get you to your room...you look like you're about to fall asleep while standing up."
Hanabi giggled as she gently pushed Shesha into her home and lead him to the guest room.

"
"  

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:55 am

User Image

User Image

Vincent smiled his bright smile as he walked alongside Hinata with his cigarette between his lips. With his hands in his jacket's pockets, he noticed the smell of different auras, or Chakra as it's called here. He smiled softly as this would be a great place to keep everyone safe. With his eyes closed, he spoke a little bit about himself before asking,"I feel bad for kinda stealing you away from your boyfriend for a day...you want to say goodbye before we leave or will everything be alright?"
He knew that her boyfriend was going to become hokage which meant that he was going to learn about her keyblade mastery. This worried Vincent as he held kept his hands in his coat pockets, twiddling around with something that meant a lot to him.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:22 pm

Shesha Vilari

"
Welcome to my head...
"

Shesha was confused but when Hanabi said that he was about to fall asleep while standing up,he felt sleepy and just let her lead him to the guest room for the night.
"I...wha-? Alright..."said Shesha with a tired tone in his voice and a yawn."That's...fair..."
Izaya didn't move,due to being fast asleep.

"

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:57 pm
User Image
Hinata Hyuuga

Hinata looked at Vincent after he felt bad about stealing her away from her boyfriend for a day. She thought about it, then she shook her head with a smile, "Don't worry about him, he's not that overprotective, also Hokage-sama was his teacher. He will inform him that I have a mission, if he's looking for me," she said to him that there was nothing to worry about as they arrived in front of Village Gate. She showed the jounin about her mission, they accepted and opened the gate. Hinata looked at the forest, she took a notice of smoke from far distance. She blinked couple times, "A smoke?" she said to herself, until one of traveler panicked rush pass them. She only picked up the word of fire demon and dangerous pink hair woman with a cat, this made her curious, "Pink Hair Woman with cat and Fire Demon?" she said to herself as she looked at smoke from far distance. She closed her eyes and quickly open her eyes, "Byakugan!" she activated her byakugan to look through the forest to pinpoint the location. She only saw a woman fighting a lot of bandits near God Tree, not to mention she noticed the cat with wings behind a woman. Hinata widen her eyes, "Why fighting near God Tree?"

Hinata

LiefAngel223
PersonaFrost221
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:34 pm
Hanabi Hyuuga

"
"

User Image

Hanabi giggled at Shesha's tired sounding speech and helped him set up every needed before helping him lay down,she carefully took Izaya off of Shesha's shoulder so that he wouldn't get hurt,then gently placed the little dragon down next to Shesha.Hanabi smiled and saw that Shesha was barely awake."Do you need anything,Shesha?"she asked him calm ll and soothingly.

"
"  

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:47 am

User Image

User Image

Vincent looked out where the smoke was before he slammed his hands against each other. Slapping them hard, a scroll popped out before the demi-god slammed the scroll onto the ground which smoke appeared around him. When the smoke cleared, an eagle appeared before flying off to see closely at the experience. When this happened, Vincent closed his eyes as he could see the vision of the eagle as it saw what was happening. The eagle disappeared before Vincent spoke softly,"Better head over there quickly.."
Vincent then quickly dashed toward the smoke, keeping his keyblade hidden from any eyes watching him as he pulled his black hood that was hidden in his suit jacket before placing it over his head to keep himself secret.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:32 pm

Shesha Vilari

"
Welcome to my head...
"

Shesha,who was currently laying down looked at Hanabi."Th-This is kind of e-embarrassing for me to ask b-but...c-can you stay here until I fall asleep? I-I'm not used to sleeping somewhere than I'm used to..."He said nervously and as he darted his eyes away from Hanabi's.

"

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:02 pm
User Image
Hinata Hyuuga

Hinata managed to make it back to Konoha safely, but she hav to keep the scroll from Vincent gave it to her and Atticus' word of wisdom. She greets the gate keeper, and headed back to Hyuuga Estate. She opened a door, "I'm home!" she called out and remove her shoes before she walked through the entrance.

Hinata

LiefAngel223
PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:17 pm
Hanabi Hyuuga

"
"

User Image

Just as Hanabi was going to sit down next to the sleepy boy and dragon,she heard her sister and looked at Shesha with a warm smile.
"I'll be right back,alright Shesha,Nocturne?"she said,voice as soft as a whisper before walking out of the room and over to her sister.
"Welcome home Hinata! How was your mission?"asked Hanabi with a smile.

"
"  

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:10 pm

Shesha Vilari

"
Welcome to my head...
"

Shesha had ended up falling asleep before Hanabi said anything but Izaya had woken up and flew onto Hanabi's shoulder just as she stopped walking.
"Welcome back!"said Izaya as he shook his head to wake himself up some.

"

Land of Shinobi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff