Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads
[Y1: Lamia Festival] Drop that Super Bass Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Erkowan generated a random number between 1 and 37 ... 17!

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:32 pm
Faye Fishing Attempt #2  
Erkowan generated a random number between 1 and 37 ... 36!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:33 pm
Faye Fishing Attempt #3

EDIT:
Faye caught a Regular Fish and would like 2 Rare Candies please.  

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
murruelecreuset generated a random number between 1 and 37 ... 9!

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:40 pm
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House
Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Company : Other people
                                          Wearing : Casual

Maria headed off after filling out the signup sheet for the soccer game. Figuring she had time before the game the brunette continued along. Walking passed the games in the festival, she thought about potentially trying her hand at fishing. It was a simple game of luck really. Heading over she noticed Silvano and Iris. She thought about going over but then noticed that Faye and Niara were there. Probably not the best idea, she didn’t feel like she fit in there. Iris and her sure, they were roommate and seemed to get each other. However the others seemed more like the company Silvano always kept.

Catching Faye call Silvano Tony, Maria’s feelings were confirmed even more so. She couldn’t stand when people called him that. It was bad enough that she herself couldn’t call Silvano by his first name. Short Antonio even more and it just seemed wrong… Silvano probably loved it. Maria didn’t know what to think. So instead of dwelling on it she got a rod and concentrated on that. Better work on catching a fish and focus on that then something unpleasant. That’s what her mother always told her. Probably why her mother was hopelessly in love with the man who left after she was born and never came back…

PARTY

User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 8, User Image Espurr ♂ - Lv. 7

Pokémon Info :
                                          User ImageLillipup
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Held Item: ---
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Bite
                                              --> The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. It may make the target flinch. << Type: Dark Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageEspurr
                                          Nature: Modest (+ Sp. Attack, - Attack)
                                          Ability: Keen Eyes : Opponent cannot lower this Pokémon’s accuracy. Ignores evasion boosts of the opponent.
                                          Held Item: ---
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Scratch
                                              --> Hard, pointed, and sharp claws rake the target to inflict damage. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Covet
                                              --> The user endearingly approaches the target, then steals the target's held item. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 214
                                          OOC : - - -

murruelecreuset generated a random number between 1 and 37 ... 37!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:29 am
HItsukei

Maria Try #2

Maria would like to claim the 2 rare candies please biggrin

[1-17] = means you miss the fish
[19-37] means you caught a fish
[18] = means you caught the golden fish  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:09 am
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌elyѕιa penroѕe ▌█ ██ ███

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                            My location... fishing stand
                                                            My Outfit... Casual outfit (pic)
                                                            Those near me... none
                                                            Pokemon you see me with... Shelah, the bronzor

[enter]

Elysia let her curiosity guide her step. There were many stand around the area and she browsed them. Some sold trinkets as souvenir that she found wasn't to her taste that could be attributed to how alien the culture was to her. Like her morning stroll, she felt alone as she passed group of laughing people. That looked fun. Elysia was envious. She could have been with her friend if she hadn't decided to go off on her own. She also felt bad that she hadn't so much as saying hi to them. Perhaps that she at least should do that and with the thought, pulled out her pokegar to begin typing a quick message. "Shelah, I trust you to watch out for pickpocket and people, alright?" Elysia said in low tone to her bronzor. She knew the danger of not paying attention while walking among the crowd. "bronz," Shelah chimed a confirmation, then hovered like a guard over his trainer.

To: Nirav Goto, Riko Okumura, Alana Shusona
        So sorry that I got separated and haven't have the chance to even talk.
        It is okay though, if you all have your own group already to stick to.
        Have fun~

Elysia tapped a multi-recipient destination and sent it in one go. "Done," Elysia stowed her pokegear and her eyes caught a fishing stand. "oh? that looks interesting," she remarked then approached the place to read the rule board posted at the side. The prize of rare candy caught her attention, especially when it was a common reward. She moved to the counter to talk to the clerk. "I would like to play," she said and paid the fee where she was given bait and fishing rod to use.

((OOC:quote is for message. we don't have to meet up if it's not possible and considering my posting rate is slowing down ))

Log:
Word Count:
User Image
Pokemon Team:
SHELAH (bronzor) │Genderless│ Lv. 11 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
Heatproof │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【Hp 33│09 Atk (-)│23 Def│10 SpAtk│25 SpDef (+)│10 Spd】
Move set:

►[P] Tackle: 50 // AC: 100
Confusion: 50 // AC: 100 (10% chance of confusion)
► [ST] Hypnosis: AC: 60 // Target falls asleep
► [ST] Confuse Ray: AC: 100 // confuse target

Inventory:
01 x Pokeball
04 x Rare Candy
01 x Pokegear

Calling for Attention:
Hope the kind

DJ Double B

KawaiiBunny_56

amarzyciel generated a random number between 1 and 37 ... 32!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:10 am
Elysia's attempt

Quote:
RNG: 1-37
[1-17] = means you miss the fish
[19-37] means you caught a fish

Shadow of Miracles

2x rare candy for Elysia  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:22 am
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌elyѕιa penroѕe ▌█ ██ ███

My location... fishing stand
                                                            My Outfit... Casual outfit (pic)
                                                            Those near me... none
                                                            Pokemon you see me with... Shelah, the bronzor

The game ended quickly as she got a bite after awhile and managed to haul the fish out. It was entertaining to watch the fish swim, then pulled the fish out of water when she got a bite. It got boring though after awhile of repetition. Elysia decided not to waste anymore time in the booth. She brought her catch to be exchanged for rare candies, then washed her hand clean from the fish. She made sure to check her pokegear before she left. It was empty of notification which she wasn't surprised that her friend might be engaged in game booth to notice her message or unable to reply. "Bron?" Shelah inquired his trainer's sad expression. "It's nothing. The game isn't as fun I thought to be," Elysia replied which was partly true. Her bronzor was unconvinced but didn't pester her further. The exited the place soon after.

[exit to soccer]

((OOC: . . . ))

Log:
Word Count: n/a
+2 rare candy from fishing game

User Image
Pokemon Team:
SHELAH (bronzor) │Genderless│ Lv. 11 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
Heatproof │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【Hp 33│09 Atk (-)│23 Def│10 SpAtk│25 SpDef (+)│10 Spd】
Move set:

►[P] Tackle: 50 // AC: 100
Confusion: 50 // AC: 100 (10% chance of confusion)
► [ST] Hypnosis: AC: 60 // Target falls asleep
► [ST] Confuse Ray: AC: 100 // confuse target

Inventory:
01 x Pokeball
04 x Rare Candy
01 x Pokegear

Calling for Attention:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:29 am

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

It didn't take long for the boy of fishermen to reel in one of the fish. With a smile, he quietly said, "Two rare candies, please!" He exchanged the fish for the candies, which went into his pocket. "Thank you." His voice was soft, but he quickly moved away from the stand as more and more kids came up to try and fish. Thank Kyogre that he was able to reel one in so quickly! The game was starting to get packed and noisy. Nirav remained in the vicinity, though gave himself some distance between the others and himself. Though out of nowhere, his phone buzzed.

The young boy first assumed his parents were calling him, but it was actually a group message from Elysia. He looked down at his phone to briefly send out a message.

To: Elysia, Shusona, Riko
                                Message: Hi. I just caught a fish at the fishing game. I'm free though. Where are you all?

Maybe the others would be able to join him. He hadn't talked to any of them all day. Nirav looked around, not seeing many friends between all the other people. Why did he have to be so short? Seeing past adults and taller kids was the worst! He adjusted his hair into his turban and kept eyes peeled for his friends. Surely, they were here somewhere.

Or, were they? Nirav started walking around again. Maybe he would bump into them.

[Exit]

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

User Image // User Image (x1) // User Image (x2)

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

Hope the kind

amarzyciel

KawaiiBunny_56

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:24 pm
User Image

Hisaki Kalili

The Beach Hobo

🎣Swing Life Away🎣

ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж
█【Mood: Happy to the extreme!】█【Dorm: Kingdra】█【Room: 100】█【Location: history building.】█【With: people.】█

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Hisaki sat there and watched Ray fish out of boredom? When he spoke up he chuckled a bit as he scratched the back of his head and spoke kindly "Well, its not much of a challenge when they give ya unlimited supply of darts... So, yeah. Just keep whipping them out like bullets till ya get something ya like. Which, i did and got a magikarp plush... Doll thing? What is a difference between a doll and a plush???"

He crossed his legs and sat there watching Ray fish as his head bobbed left and right like one of those dancing plants powered by the sun light. "So buddy ol' pall of mine, how go's the good fishing~?" As he waited for the response from his good ol' pall ray. He released Clauncher who appeared between them and quickly snapped his big claw and climbed onto Hisaki till he was in his normal position, clauncher head on hisaki left shoulder with his big claw on the right shoulder.

"This is clauncher, he may seem scary but hes perfectly harmless~. I promise." Hisaki patted clauncher as clauncher secretly took a clip of hisaki hair once more and it flew with the wind without hisaki even noticing~.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
█【Attire:In the picture. Hair is all over the place.】█
ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж

Pokemon Party:

---
Pokemon: Clauncher
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 5
Nature: Modest
Ability: Mega Launcher
Experience: 0
Move Set:
► Splash
► Water Gun

---

Pokeballs:

---
Pokeball x1
---

Medicine:

---
N/A
---

Berries:

---
N/A
---

Key-Items:

---
Pokedex
---

Miscellaneous:

---
Rare Candy's x10
---
User Image Leftovers
---
User Image Magikarp plush doll
---

Quoted:

---
Hope the kind

SpazzticPanda1311

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

---

TheWhiteDragonfly generated a random number between 1 and 37 ... 33!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:31 pm
User ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOC: I laughed out loud when koru compared the piplup to Skylar =w= "One with the fish" xD

The soccer game, huh? "Sure!" Kirsi said. She wasn't crazy about it being a competitio, with prizes at stake, but she was at least good at soccer . And that made it fun! "I wonder who else is gonna sign up? I hope Marcus signs up for the other team so we can beat his butt," she said, looking expectantly at Koru for confirmation on how super true that statement was.

When they got to the fishing game, Kirsi realized she had a big super bad problem. You needed your hands...to fish... "Um..." She attempted to put the Ivysaur in her pockets, but all she could stuff in was a foot and it'd just fall right out. "Do you need help, miss?" Kirsi looked up to the man who had spoken. He was holding a fishing rod out for her but was smiling like he was trying to help. "No, I'm fine!" Kirsi declared. She stuffed Ivysaur under her elbow and took the rod. "No problem..." she mumbled to herself, just barely managing to get the lure in the water without dropping Ivysaur.

At a twitch of the rod, Kirsi pulled. She had to lean way back to get it high enough without lifting her arms. "Yeah!" she cried as a fish popped out, right at the same time Koru caught hers. Kirsi reached up to high five her. Ivysaur fell to the ground. "Wah! Ivysaur!" She rushed to pick it up. A couple of its feet were a little muddy, but it was mostly okay. "Sorry buddy. I'll wash you good later." Kirsi hurried after Koru to the prize stand. With the battle competition tomorrow on her mind, Kirsi picked the rare candies for her prize. Koru's gems were really pretty. "They are, Koru!" She thought they were nice to look at, not realizing they could help out in pokemon battles.

"That went a lot better than the last game..." Kirsi mumbled, giggling as she squeezed her Ivysaur. "This is waaay better than that museum." She's basically forgotten this was a school trip. "Do you wanna sign up for soccer now?" she said as they started walking away from the fishing area.

[EXIT]

User Image Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
    Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 5
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Intimidate
    Experience: 0/1000
    Move Set:

► Bite
        ► Roar

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
P O K E B A L L S :
    User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    User Image x 10
    User Image x Ivysaur Plushie

Prairiefox

Shadow of Miracles
Kirsi would like the rare candies!

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:55 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:All About that BassWιтн:Kirsi Word Coυɴт:----Feelιɴɢ: UpliftedOOC:Skylar would probably kill her if she had heard her say it =v="◉

Koru felt even more excited now for the soccer game since Kirsi was sounding so happy to participate as well. When she talked about beating Marcus's butt if he signed up too she actually could help but laugh a little. She continued to giggle and added, "I think you mean kick his butt, but totally!" she shared the same look as Kirsi, even hitting her fist into her opposing palm. She didn't want to hurt Marcus, but playing against him in a game would let off some steam. She was ready to offer to put Ivysaur in her bag since it looked like Kirsi was having some trouble holding onto him while holding the fishing rod too, but she seemed determined to figure it out so she didn't oppose anything. When both girls had gotten prizes and Kirsi reciprocated her high five she didn't even notice that the Ivysaur doll fell to the ground. Kirsi got him back up quickly, Koru put her hands on it and finally suggested, "I do have plenty of room in my bag if you want me to carry him a while?"

When Kirsi picked out her prize Koru felt something like a rubberband snap in her head- why didn't she pick rare candies!? She had just challenged someone to a battle tomorrow for the exhibition and she had no idea what pokemon Marcus would use. If anything she should go ahead and give her last few to Cyndaquil...or Fletchling...wait which one was going to battle tomorrow? Her head started to spin thinking about all of this. She got brought back by Kirsi talking to her. Koru nodded in agreement about the game,
"Yeah we throw stuff and stuff for it I'm totally okay with this kinda thing!” She rooted slightly hinting at the no touching rule from the museum compared to the hands on activities the games allowed. While they were talking Koru caught glimpse of Ray fishing. She felt a jolt and that rubberband again. She took Kirsi's hand this time around and nodded, "Y-Yeah let's hurry before they run out of spots!” There walk turned into a run towards the soccer game. Hopefully there were some spots left actually.
Exit

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

TheWhiteDragonfly

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:24 pm
X Kaos X
Sekaino

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Catching a fish was a harder task than Marco realized. Well truthfully he had no real expectations since he never went fishing. He wondered if his parents had ever gone fishing; he would have to ask them on his next phone call. The fish seemed to be deliberately ignoring him so he tried staring at the fish hoping that somehow that would land him a catch. Murkrow had taken his place on top of Marco's head; the human boy was staying perfectly still which made it easy for the bird to take a small nap. Charmander was happy to see that Flare did not run away from him, but instead even sniffed him! Charmander jumped around doing a happy dance of sorts. Once he was done, he reached back to grab his tail and show it to Flare. His flame was burning brightly, but why was he showing his fire to Flare? A Charmander's tail fire was a sign of their health and strength. The hotter and brighter it burned, the more indication that the Charmander was strong. The reptile's fire was looking especially bright right now, but his intentions were to kind of show-off for Flare. For her to see that he was a strong Charmander.

Meanwhile, Marco was still looking at the fish, but his efforts showed no signs of success. He would hear the joyful sounds of other kids catching fishes around him yet he was still fish-less. Marco frowned, he was not a fisherman and he had bad luck or maybe he didn't... "Huh?" Marco felt his fishing rod being pulled, he had a fish on the hook! The black-haired boy stood up causing Murkrow to flap his wings trying to stay in balance. The boy pulled on the rod and sure enough, a fish was caught! "Yes!" Marco cheered as he presented the fish to the fishing game person. "Ha ha, you caught one! Nice job!" his voice was quite loud, but he seemed like a jolly man. "Choose your prize, kid." Marco was presented with a choice between Rare Candies and some gems. He already had Rare Candies and the gems looked quite shiny, he could see Murkrow eyeing them.

Once he choose his prize, he turned to the girls wondering how their fishing went. "I won these Gems, Fire Gems." While he waited for Tera and Holly to finish, he overheard some kids talking about a new game. This game was apparently something that you had to sign up for. That was intriguing since signing up for a game was already something completely different from all the other games they played. He also saw Koru leaving towards that game with a girl that also had pink-hair like Tera. This game was sounding more and more interesting. He turned to the girls once they finished catching their fish, completely forgetting about their competition. "There's a game where you have to sign up, we should check it out."

==========

(Exit when everyone is ready)

(A/N: Sorry for the delay with this post guys. To move things forward, I made this be my exit post as well so when you guys are ready then we can move out.)

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 10
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x5

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
SE: Charizard : Festival's Fishing Area : Hoppu, Flare, Marco, Holly : xxx

"Ah, this guy here's Marco! He's from the same house that I'm in!" Tera interjected when Holly asked for the boy's name, thinking that the boy was too into the game to have heard her question. Tera eyes gleamed with motivation when her newest friend mentioned that the loser would have to get the other two an extra prize. "Yossha! Sweets sounds awesome!" She cried as she started pulling up her sleeves, more motivated than ever to take the win. Maybe overly so...

Meanwhile, on the Pokemon's end, Flare was slightly taken aback when Marco's Charmander joyously started moving about. She didn't understand why this sudden change even took place. The female fire lizard Pokemon was even more confused when the male showed her his tail. She didn't understand what he was getting at which prompted her to simply stare at the male in confusion before doing a mini jump whenever her trainer would scream.

Tera lowly hummed as she watched the fish move about in the tank. Every time one of these tiny sea creatures would approach her hook, the girl would scream in anticipation which in turn caused the fish to flee in fear. It took her a while but she did finally, somehow, manage to catch one. Looking back at the others she noticed that they were long finished and had their prizes in their hands already. "Nice win guys! Looks like sweets are on me!" While she didn't like losing, she did enjoy the fact that she had fun playing the game so it helped cushion the sadness of losing. Marco then mentioned something about another game that needed you to sign up. "Sounds good to me!" When everyone was ready to leave, Tera carried her prizes with her to the next location, with Flare walking closely behind her and Hoppu on her plush.

[[Exit]]
                                                        [[I'm sorry for the crappy post and wait between posts, I'm currently going through finals. I won't be able to post until Friday so you guys can skip my post turn in the next thread ^-^;;]]

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 10 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Ember│Smokescreen
User Image Hoppu ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 7 ║ABILITY: Synchronize ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Peck│Leer│Night Shade││

⋅ Inventory ⋅
User Image ║PokeGear║ User Image║Rare Candy x 5║

Sekaino
Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:24 am
User Image
User Image
𝓗𝑜𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓜𝓪𝒆

Where: Fishing Booth // Who:Tera, Marco and everyone else // Feeling: VICTORIOUS and a little heavy on the neck

The fishing at the booth was almost like fishing with her father back then, really slow (at least by her standards). It was made more bearable by the Tera's sudden screams of anticipation, she thought it was the absolute most hilarious thing ever and would burst out in giggles every time she's does. After nearly losing her mind with the giggled, she finally managed to catch one. "Aha!" She shouted, holding up the caught fishy in victory. Between the choice of gem ands rare candies, she happily pocketed the candies. There was no need for the gems as she was not really going to get into any pokefights anytime soon. Actually, she has quite a bit of candies now didn't she. She should probably use some of them soon.

With Coco, he had been watching the two charmanders carefully. When one of their tail fires suddenly flare, he made a rather loud squeak, that she was not aware that buneary can makes, suddenly jumped and began climbing Holly. She nearly fell over but steadied herself quickly as Coco basically hugged her head, "Hey now! Scaredy cats don't get no candies."She scolded half heartedly and picked up her plushie.

She didn't bother moving Coco from her shoulder (once he gets on he'll never get off) and turned to Marco as he mentioned another game. She grinned, "Oh man, more games? Good ears bro, Count me in!" She shifted her shoulder so that Coco could sit more comfortably, "Hehe, there's no way you're getting rid of me anytime soon. Let's go!"

[Exit with group]
----
Current party:
Coco, Lv. 5
User Image

User Image -- 1x User Image --12x User Image

{OxOxC:Aaaaaaah, its fiine, see you till then!!}

X Kaos X

Shadow of Miracles

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX generated a random number between 1 and 37 ... 3!

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:05 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris looked at the booth as the three of the finally arrived at the next game. Unlike the last one, they seem to need fishing rods to win this. And instead of plushies, the prizes were rare candies,gems and a held item as the main prize. As much as Iris wanted that, seeing that it was already won, she decided that she would try to win whatever else she could. Silvano was already making his attempt when he asked her and Faye if they wanted to see who was the best at this. Iris wasn't banking on herself too much but it was fun to see if she could win this. Maybe add this to something she could tease Silvano and Faye about.

"Okay let's!" Iris said as she grabbed her fishing rod. "If I win, I get to call you Tony as well."

Iris stood and cast her line.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 11
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 11
    Moves: Water Gun| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -5 Rare Candies

Company:
Mood: Happy
Attire: street clothes
OOC:

Ʌ