Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
Joining - Retired Feb 04 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:14 pm
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Cythraul (DavyJnah) x Aruná (Annchen)
Cubs' Rank: Freeborn

Cub's Name: Solfrid (DavyJnah)

Cub's Name: Agnar (DavyJnah)

Cub's Name: Jord (Annchen)

Cub's Name: Arnljot (Annchen)

Cub's Name: Tulivuori (Mogami)

Cub's Name: Einhildur (Pearlyblue)

Cub's Name: Gudlaug (magnadearel)

Myrsky Syntynyt
Sorry didn't do this sooner, like when they were born. xD

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:48 am
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Princess_Feylin
SoA's Name: Aave
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Freeborn
Brief Personality: Sweet. Cheerful. Tends to stare and hold eye contact a little too long through. Squeaky voice.
Brief History: Normal SB upbringing. Probably spent too much time with Burzum as a cub, although his bad temper and worse manners haven't worn off on her.

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:53 am
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Freyr (Princess_Feylin) x Shallan (Princess_Feylin)

Cub's Name: Vinranke (Princess_Feylin)

Cub's Name: Yöllinen (Davy Jnah)

Cub's Name: Hyrja (Kivras)

Cub's Name: Jasnah (Princess_Feylin)

Cub's Name: Linnea (Ebonrune)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:10 pm
DavyJnah
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Cythraul (DavyJnah) x Aruná (Annchen)

Cub's Name: Solfrid (DavyJnah)

Cub's Name: Agnar (DavyJnah)

Cub's Name: Jord (Annchen)

Cub's Name: Arnljot (Annchen)

Cub's Name: Tulivuori (Mogami)

Cub's Name: Einhildur (Pearlyblue)

Cub's Name: Gudlaug (magnadearel)

Myrsky Syntynyt
Sorry didn't do this sooner, like when they were born. xD
Not to worry! It is done cool  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:11 pm
Princess_Feylin
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Princess_Feylin
SoA's Name: Aave
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Freeborn
Brief Personality: Sweet. Cheerful. Tends to stare and hold eye contact a little too long through. Squeaky voice.
Brief History: Normal SB upbringing. Probably spent too much time with Burzum as a cub, although his bad temper and worse manners haven't worn off on her.
Okay, she's been added.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:13 pm
Princess_Feylin
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Freyr (Princess_Feylin) x Shallan (Princess_Feylin)

Cub's Name: Vinranke (Princess_Feylin)

Cub's Name: Yöllinen (Davy Jnah)

Cub's Name: Hyrja (Kivras)

Cub's Name: Jasnah (Princess_Feylin)

Cub's Name: Linnea (Ebonrune)
And added! I see newbies!  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Straye

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:04 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Intomniac
SoA's Name: Egil
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Bard
Brief Personality: Not unfriendly by any means, Eg can often be mistaken as brooding, he's actually just deep in thought, building bars and devising stories, and rehearsing lines. He's a friendly, rather outgoing fellow and he is proud of his Pride and their history. He has a deep passion for story telling and it tells in his voice when he begins to sing. His voice, a rich baritone, rumbles like thunder. He's a sturdy lion with an eye for the ladies, and he's got a very dominant air about him. He can quiet a group with a few short words and his roar will shake you to your core and make you feel like you're standing in the midst of an earthquake. He's charismatic, and passionate and bright.
Brief History: He was one of the strange cubs, found in the dark fog in the midst of a storm, wandering the outer edges of the haunted woods, Ghostborn, they called him. A trade for the weaker young that the forest would sometimes claim. Raised among Reavers, he found a fascination for the story telling he heard among the priestesses as a cub, and he spent as much time trailing behind the bards as he was allowed. There was just something about song and story that captivated him and took him to another world. Another time. As he grew, so too did his love for history and their Gods. In time that love became profession and he grew into his rank as a Bard.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:58 pm
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Calder (magnadearel) x Curare (DavyJnah)

Cub's Name: Pyrus (Gracie Loff)

Cub's Name: Nerium (DavyJnah)

Cub's Name: Negundo (magnadearel)

Cub's Name: Scoparius (Ovarian Paint)

Cub's Name: Datura (Syrius Lionwing)

Cub's Name: Cerbera (DavyJnah)

Cub's Name: Ricinus (magnadearel)  

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:53 am
Intomniac
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Intomniac
SoA's Name: Egil
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Bard
Brief Personality: Not unfriendly by any means, Eg can often be mistaken as brooding, he's actually just deep in thought, building bars and devising stories, and rehearsing lines. He's a friendly, rather outgoing fellow and he is proud of his Pride and their history. He has a deep passion for story telling and it tells in his voice when he begins to sing. His voice, a rich baritone, rumbles like thunder. He's a sturdy lion with an eye for the ladies, and he's got a very dominant air about him. He can quiet a group with a few short words and his roar will shake you to your core and make you feel like you're standing in the midst of an earthquake. He's charismatic, and passionate and bright.
Brief History: He was one of the strange cubs, found in the dark fog in the midst of a storm, wandering the outer edges of the haunted woods, Ghostborn, they called him. A trade for the weaker young that the forest would sometimes claim. Raised among Reavers, he found a fascination for the story telling he heard among the priestesses as a cub, and he spent as much time trailing behind the bards as he was allowed. There was just something about song and story that captivated him and took him to another world. Another time. As he grew, so too did his love for history and their Gods. In time that love became profession and he grew into his rank as a Bard.
Thanks for posting him here. He'll be on the master member list as both a freeborn and a bard, since bard is not a certed rank. Which means when you post him for certing, make sure you put his rank as freeborn, not bard.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:55 am
DavyJnah
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Calder (magnadearel) x Curare (DavyJnah)

Cub's Name: Pyrus (Gracie Loff)

Cub's Name: Nerium (DavyJnah)

Cub's Name: Negundo (magnadearel)

Cub's Name: Scoparius (Ovarian Paint)

Cub's Name: Datura (Syrius Lionwing)

Cub's Name: Cerbera (DavyJnah)

Cub's Name: Ricinus (magnadearel)
I've added them to the list. Congratulations!  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:12 pm
I have a problem. :' )

I have iron in my blood!
Username: Puhterodactyl
SoA's Name: Ebumnyami
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Thrall
Brief Personality: Either pretty nice and relaxed and easy going or a Huge b***h. Does not follow direction well...
Brief History: Only child of a fling, Ebumnyami spent her earliest days growing up with her single mother in the Roguelands. Not long after, her nephew's daughter, Xanthippe (who took after her most annoying half-sister in personality) was dumped on them. When Ebumnyami grew tired of her extended family, she decided to leave, but Xan followed. She tolerates her and figures it's better than being entirely alone and deep down, does love her at least a little bit. The pair is pretty nomadic, primarily following herds, but one day might stray too close to a certain pride...

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Xanthippe
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Whiny like one of her great-aunts and bratty like her mother. She's more insecure, however, and is easily upset.
Brief History: Not too much younger than Ebumnyami, Xan is far less emotionally mature. Her father is kind of a slut and her mother is pretty inept, so her mother's brother did most of the work until she was weaned, at which point her uncle tracked down her grandmother (Ebumnyami's mother) and left her to be raised alongside her great-aunt. When Ebumnyami decided to leave (a decision based partly on being annoyed with Xan, but she can't take a hint) Xan followed.

*They both have relatives in the pride (Ebumnyami has half-siblings, Xanthippe has everyone related to Fleance) so while it's not in the near future, I might want to raise them from Thralls someday if that's alright. It wouldn't make or break me wanting to have them join, so just let me know either way and I'll plan accordingly. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:04 am
Puhterodactyl
I have a problem. :' )

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Ebumnyami
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Either pretty nice and relaxed and easy going or a Huge b***h. Does not follow direction well...
Brief History: Only child of a fling, Ebumnyami spent her earliest days growing up with her single mother in the Roguelands. Not long after, her nephew's daughter, Xanthippe (who took after her most annoying half-sister in personality) was dumped on them. When Ebumnyami grew tired of her extended family, she decided to leave, but Xan followed. She tolerates her and figures it's better than being entirely alone and deep down, does love her at least a little bit. The pair is pretty nomadic, primarily following herds, but one day might stray too close to a certain pride...

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Xanthippe
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Whiny like one of her great-aunts and bratty like her mother. She's more insecure, however, and is easily upset.
Brief History: Not too much younger than Ebumnyami, Xan is far less emotionally mature. Her father is kind of a slut and her mother is pretty inept, so her mother's brother did most of the work until she was weaned, at which point her uncle tracked down her grandmother (Ebumnyami's mother) and left her to be raised alongside her great-aunt. When Ebumnyami decided to leave (a decision based partly on being annoyed with Xan, but she can't take a hint) Xan followed.

*They both have relatives in the pride (Ebumnyami has half-siblings, Xanthippe has everyone related to Fleance) so while it's not in the near future, I might want to raise them from Thralls someday if that's alright. It wouldn't make or break me wanting to have them join, so just let me know either way and I'll plan accordingly. heart
I have no problem with them eventually being raised out of thralldom. I'm happy to have such interesting lions joining the pride.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:59 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Seaki
SoA's Name: Umiza
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Incredibly gullible, would be pretty happy in the role as a thrall
Brief History: She grew up in a pretty large family and was incredibly sheltered her entire life.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:49 am
Seaki
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Seaki
SoA's Name: Umiza
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Incredibly gullible, would be pretty happy in the role as a thrall
Brief History: She grew up in a pretty large family and was incredibly sheltered her entire life.
Welcome, Umiza! I hope your prediction is right, and she is happy.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Kieko

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:24 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Kieko
SoA's Name: Marik
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Who Marik was at the dawn of his life has been forever lost by years of pain, torture and abandonment. He lived so long as a rogue and as a slave that he knows very little else. His former master believed he had much potential that could be reached if only he could find it. After losing the one who believed so much in him, he struggles to retain that drive and motivation. Nymphaea, however, with her litter of cubs on the way, has given him renewed reason to live.
Brief History: Marik was found in the roguelands by the Aikanaro'hini's priestess, Abeni. He was beaten and starved, but his will was still strong. Amused at his strength and seeing potential, the female took him under her wing. She dragged his body back to the pride and claimed him, while still weak, as her slave. She trained him both physically and mentally, preparing him for the day when he'd accept the demon she believed he had inside him.

Unfortunately for Marik, that day never came. He could not say when or what changed and the transitional period is hazy at best, but there came a point in which Abeni stopped venturing into the den which they claimed for themselves. The lessons stopped and soon the black lioness disappeared as quickly as she had come. The Aikanaro'hini disbanded shortly after and he was left without his master and without his pride.

In the roguelands again, but with his spirit broken, the rogue male nearly wasted away. For five years he traveled until he was found again by a second female, Nymphaea of the Myrsky Syntynyt. The pair struck a deal that he would care for her multitude of cubs as their father-figure and she would protect him.  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff