Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Breedings
Breeding Thread: Polette [closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:07 pm
Twin boy to one you sent us but with moms eye color and darken his hair color to dads toe color <3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:27 pm
Viherminttu x Xayna

Species; Cheetah
Description: Mostly a twin to this boy without the mane and with different eyes. One like her great-great grandmother and one like her great-grandfather.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:11 am
Huwa x Kaiaka

Gender Boy
Colors: His face mask/marking definitely along with some swirl markings. Colors can be minty (so any of the pale greens) with perhaps a white mane/tail or something in chocolate brown. (So either various shades of minty green + white and/or chocolate browns) Up to you ^^ CC on eyes as well

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:21 pm
Name: TBD
Stage: (Cub/Adolescent/Adult) Cub
Species: Lion
Parents:
PostPosted: Huwa x Kaiaka
Description: Twin to him  

nessiaing

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:57 pm
Applying for: Torolf x Svana
Appearance: as ref. Wing and blue eye marking should be glowy. Mum/Grandma's grey eyes
Visual reference: Referance image + wing and eye marking - cheek marking ref.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:19 pm
Applying for: Torolf x Svana
Appearance: Grandma's base coat. Same dark grey, with light grey underbelly, ear and toe tips. All swirl, dots and chin stripe markings in Torolf's glowy blue colour. Wing marking from this boy also in glowy blue colours. Mane and tail tuff in white or light grey. Eyes grey or blue CC choice. CC choice of hair tie.
Visual reference:  

nessiaing

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 11:02 pm
Hey guys.

My two jobs kind of drowned me, stressing me out beyond reason, which unfortunately meant letting these slip by the wayside.

Things have been easing up recently, though, and I was wondering if you were still wanting these. If so, I can try to get them to you ASAP, and I can delay the litter growth for an extra month to get you some time with them. Alternatively, I definitely understand if you don't want them anymore.

Let me know!

Sabra Knight

nessiaing

Tanakako

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 1:21 am
Polette
Hey guys.

My two jobs kind of drowned me, stressing me out beyond reason, which unfortunately meant letting these slip by the wayside.

Things have been easing up recently, though, and I was wondering if you were still wanting these. If so, I can try to get them to you ASAP, and I can delay the litter growth for an extra month to get you some time with them. Alternatively, I definitely understand if you don't want them anymore.

Let me know!

Tanakako

I would love my Torolf x Svana custom still! And I don't need the litter delayed as I can just back-date her rps easy enough.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 6:25 am
Polette

I still would love for my custom boy! You don't need to delay the litter either as I can also back date any rps. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 10:58 am
Polette
Hey guys.

Let me know!

Sabra Knight

nessiaing

Tanakako

I would still love my custom. No delaying the litter needed I will back date rps if I want them smile Thanks <3  

nessiaing

Polette generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:30 am
heart  
Polette generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:52 pm
heart  

Polette
Crew

Polette generated a random number between 2 and 5 ... 5!

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:33 pm
Saren x Zhaleh

Polette generated a random number between 2 and 6 ... 3!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:39 pm
Kivuli x Radha

Polette
Crew

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:07 pm
Custom-In Form: Saren x Zhaleh
Appearance: Could I get an exact twin of #3, but with green eyes instead?
Visual reference: 3

Thank you. <3

[OOC] Breedings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas