Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Dinner for Dragons - A Darts and Blizzard Production Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:13 pm
Blizzard120

While Drayden wasn't paying me any mind, and more than likely anyone else, I was actually trying to enjoy myself for what it is. Apart from the meal that was made with such care and the drink that Drasna fretted over, I was actually getting more insight about my teacher's history, more than what I ever known beyond what he's gotten through his own training and such, but...Jesus Christ, they all of a sudden change topics right when it was getting good. Freakin' tease!

The conversations stopped, however, when word got out about the gatekeeper getting injured to a wild dragon. "That...was random." I said, looking towards Darts for a second, then back towards the master. "I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this isn't anything common, is it?"

"Just as importantly, what of the Pokemon? Is it still outside the gates? Is anyone else in danger?" Pryce spoke up.

"We do not believe so, but to be honest it is hard to tell." The messenger reports, with a short bow in Pryce's direction. "I would be careful when traveling outside of the sanctuary."

Drake lets out a grim chuckle, only heard by the two apprentices. "If'n I were any o' us three I wouldn't be takin' any singular walks outside the sanctuary neither.... not with 'im around." he says, with a knowing nod in Drayden's direction. "If'n ye remember when we first got 'ere..." he lets the sentence trail off, taking another deep draught of mead. "I wouldn't be so quick to call that an 'accident'."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:38 pm
I stared in confusion, wondering what brought that attack, only for Drake to bring upon a little bit of insight. I thought back to earlier in the evening...getting here, meeting Iris, the antagonized Haxorus, and...Ronald...the gate keeper. I looked towards Drayden for merely a second. That 'wild Pokemon' attack...I had the feeling had the lack of 'wild' and more trained, especially if Ronald survived it. My experience is that a good number of dragons kind of lack a little thing called mercy once they start on their warpath. Iris brought up the fact that Ronald was supposed to be watching her and she ran off on her merry way without his knowing. Ronald was extensively worried about if someone found out. Drayden had showed to be extensively protective of this girl, letting her get away with just about everything, and considering the 'Mr. Hyde' persona that he showed off to Darts and I...it was way too coincidental to not think otherwise. It brings up then how did Drayden find out, though...I didn't tell him, nor did Darts...we never had the chance. I then veered my eyes towards Iris for a second, but that didn't make too much sense. She seemed more intent on playing, but then...wait. The only other one that was able to tell was teacher, which he was with the Clan master the whole time...but then there was...

I then looked down the table. Clair. When Drayden walked off with her before Drake and I had our conversation. It had to have been. I'm not sure if she flat out told him or if he twisted her arm...rather physically or mentally being a debated thing in and of itself. Freakin' hell, just why? Despite it, all I could do was remain silent. Because despite having what's probably the most logical explanation, it was all circumstantial. I couldn't flatout accuse Drayden right now. He's practically untouchable. Drake probably knew it too, considering his reaction to it all. Blast it...  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:58 am
Blizzard120
I stared in confusion, wondering what brought that attack, only for Drake to bring upon a little bit of insight. I thought back to earlier in the evening...getting here, meeting Iris, the antagonized Haxorus, and...Ronald...the gate keeper. I looked towards Drayden for merely a second. That 'wild Pokemon' attack...I had the feeling had the lack of 'wild' and more trained, especially if Ronald survived it. My experience is that a good number of dragons kind of lack a little thing called mercy once they start on their warpath. Iris brought up the fact that Ronald was supposed to be watching her and she ran off on her merry way without his knowing. Ronald was extensively worried about if someone found out. Drayden had showed to be extensively protective of this girl, letting her get away with just about everything, and considering the 'Mr. Hyde' persona that he showed off to Darts and I...it was way too coincidental to not think otherwise. It brings up then how did Drayden find out, though...I didn't tell him, nor did Darts...we never had the chance. I then veered my eyes towards Iris for a second, but that didn't make too much sense. She seemed more intent on playing, but then...wait. The only other one that was able to tell was teacher, which he was with the Clan master the whole time...but then there was...

I then looked down the table. Clair. When Drayden walked off with her before Drake and I had our conversation. It had to have been. I'm not sure if she flat out told him or if he twisted her arm...rather physically or mentally being a debated thing in and of itself. Freakin' hell, just why? Despite it, all I could do was remain silent. Because despite having what's probably the most logical explanation, it was all circumstantial. I couldn't flatout accuse Drayden right now. He's practically untouchable. Drake probably knew it too, considering his reaction to it all. Blast it...

Darts had the same feeling as Blizzard, turning his golden crest to look down table where the two Gym Leaders were eating and talking. If there was anything suspicious, neither of them were showing it... for now. That was going to have to be enough... though the Giratina hybrid knew a day of reckoning was going to have to come between himself and Drayden some day. The deck continued to stack itself against him, and Darts knew that playing against the house was never good odds.

--

Hours later, after the sumptuous feast was packed away, Teacher and Darts stood facing Blizzard and Pryce out in the gatehouse of the Mymay Sanctuary. The pair of them were laden down with boxes and boxes of every kind of leftover under the sun (Drasna had insisted) so getting back was going to be very much like moving. Darts was restless. Drake had informed him the pair of them were to be heading for Orre right after this, on the double. Something about a mission the pair of them had to take care of in a... Colosseum? Wonderful. Sand.

"Well now." Teacher grins, the short old man thrusting out a wrinkled hand to Pryce. "It sure was fun getting to talk about our adventures again, old friend." He glances towards the jacketed hybrid standing silently next to his side and at the accomplished Articuno hybrid flanking Pryce. "But something tells me we have a new generation to leave the adventuring to now. Someone to pick up our mantle and carry on the legacies we forged for ourselves. It's the changing of the guard, and I can't think of two people more worthy to carry on the task than the young men we have chosen to empower with our will."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:13 am
Atlantis_Darts
Blizzard120

Darts had the same feeling as Blizzard, turning his golden crest to look down table where the two Gym Leaders were eating and talking. If there was anything suspicious, neither of them were showing it... for now. That was going to have to be enough... though the Giratina hybrid knew a day of reckoning was going to have to come between himself and Drayden some day. The deck continued to stack itself against him, and Darts knew that playing against the house was never good odds.

--

Hours later, after the sumptuous feast was packed away, Teacher and Darts stood facing Blizzard and Pryce out in the gatehouse of the Mymay Sanctuary. The pair of them were laden down with boxes and boxes of every kind of leftover under the sun (Drasna had insisted) so getting back was going to be very much like moving. Darts was restless. Drake had informed him the pair of them were to be heading for Orre right after this, on the double. Something about a mission the pair of them had to take care of in a... Colosseum? Wonderful. Sand.

"Well now." Teacher grins, the short old man thrusting out a wrinkled hand to Pryce. "It sure was fun getting to talk about our adventures again, old friend." He glances towards the jacketed hybrid standing silently next to his side and at the accomplished Articuno hybrid flanking Pryce. "But something tells me we have a new generation to leave the adventuring to now. Someone to pick up our mantle and carry on the legacies we forged for ourselves. It's the changing of the guard, and I can't think of two people more worthy to carry on the task than the young men we have chosen to empower with our will."

The rest of the night went through without really a hitch. That I know of anyways. That said, I was personally hoping that I would have a moment to Drayden to myself and call him out on the bullcrap that he sprung up through the various spouts of the night. But I had to remain vigilant...as much as it hurt to do so. I was almost left wondering if Drayden realizes that I made bastards like him kiss the ground crying before. Something I was more than willing to demonstrate. However, my grievance is minor compared to whatever Darts is going to have to go through during his time with the clan. Drake was bad enough in his passive-aggressive methods. Drayden will outright be hard-headed by the way it seems. I just continued on with my own meal until I could stand to take in no more.

--------

Later on in the evening, it was time to leave. I was left carrying the majority of the load between the two of us. Though justifiably so and I didn't mind in the least. It was pretty much nothing to me, really. Teacher looked towards the clan master, giving a nod in agreement. "To think over a decade ago, I wouldn't have imagined such a thing where an apprentice of mine would turn out the way he is right now. Fate tends to push people in practically unfathomable directions it seems. I think you'd agree that we wouldn't have it in any other way, though." Pryce spoke up to the clan master.

"I'm not sure if you were mocking me or praising me just now." I said. "Then again. you two have been stringing me along with your tales all evening."

"You'll understand one of these days, Blizzard." Pryce said with a slight laugh. Once again, I needed an eyebrow to raise.

"At any rate, I am pretty sure that the clan issues try to stay internal and such, but if you need any help for anything, get Darts to give me a call and I'll be straight here as soon as I can." I said to the clan master. "It's the least I can do for one for all of this and well...kind of my job anyhow." I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:15 am
Blizzard120

The rest of the night went through without really a hitch. That I know of anyways. That said, I was personally hoping that I would have a moment to Drayden to myself and call him out on the bullcrap that he sprung up through the various spouts of the night. But I had to remain vigilant...as much as it hurt to do so. I was almost left wondering if Drayden realizes that I made bastards like him kiss the ground crying before. Something I was more than willing to demonstrate. However, my grievance is minor compared to whatever Darts is going to have to go through during his time with the clan. Drake was bad enough in his passive-aggressive methods. Drayden will outright be hard-headed by the way it seems. I just continued on with my own meal until I could stand to take in no more.

--------

Later on in the evening, it was time to leave. I was left carrying the majority of the load between the two of us. Though justifiably so and I didn't mind in the least. It was pretty much nothing to me, really. Teacher looked towards the clan master, giving a nod in agreement. "To think over a decade ago, I wouldn't have imagined such a thing where an apprentice of mine would turn out the way he is right now. Fate tends to push people in practically unfathomable directions it seems. I think you'd agree that we wouldn't have it in any other way, though." Pryce spoke up to the clan master.

"I'm not sure if you were mocking me or praising me just now." I said. "Then again. you two have been stringing me along with your tales all evening."

"You'll understand one of these days, Blizzard." Pryce said with a slight laugh. Once again, I needed an eyebrow to raise.

"At any rate, I am pretty sure that the clan issues try to stay internal and such, but if you need any help for anything, get Darts to give me a call and I'll be straight here as soon as I can." I said to the clan master. "It's the least I can do for one for all of this and well...kind of my job anyhow." I said.

"Something tells me that sooner or later we'll need an icy touch to soothe a Dragon." Teacher promises, sending them both off with a sage nod of his head.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff