Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
Poké-lots Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In the Garden of Monsters
Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:56 pm
She'd give the form a quick glance and a smile, nodding to Alex "Everything's in order! All right then, you're almost free to go, just..." She'd pull out a small, pill-like capsule and handed it carefully over the the youth. "Now, when you get to your Poke-lot, you're to press the button on this capsule--" here she'd point to it carefully -- and throw it. This'll give you a home to stay in, but be careful when you throw it. If you're too close, uh..." She trailed off nervously, giving a comforting smile. "Just be careful, okay? And enjoy!"

Alex Trevell

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alex Trevell

"Thank you." He took the capsule with care, getting ready to head to his new home. "Alright, Raiden. Time to check it out."

[Exiting to Poke-lot]

Pokemon: Electrike
Name & Level: Raiden Lv 2
[Temperament]: Modest
Stats:
HP: ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 14/14
ATK:6/DEF:7
SP-ATK:8/SP-DEF:7
SPD:8
MOVES:
PP: ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 18/18
[Flame Burst] [Thunderwave]
[--------] [ --------]
EXP: ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 36/75

Alex Trevell

Mythical Tactician

23,340 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Silentveil

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:29 am
Shiloh would arrive at the pokelot. His eyes looking up and down the visible selection. Three areas, only three, one that made it a dream to raise and live with pokemon there. The other one, that caused a bit more problems, but it wasn't impossible to live at. Then the last was a hole in the ground, but it would yield the best results for any pokemon who lived there. Afterall, it would be quite an experience to simply live there, and thus, he would make up his mind ...

Strategically, it was probably best to have the land that was the least amount of work afterall. Though, he had every plan to add a water type to his group, and that meant, until he had managed to be successful in his hunt, that land would be worthless to him.

He almost snickered to himself. It's not like that hadn't happen before, and he had managed to make it work.

Shiloh would approach the counter.

"Gi' day, I would like to choose the Island for my Pokelot."

He didn't even check to see if anyone was there as he made his inquiry.

Area# 2 - Crescent Beach - is a favorite of many trainers for its cool atmosphere! It is a small island secluded by ocean water, which makes it harder to access by wild Pokemonand trainers alike. Though this security comes with a price; there is no fresh water here, so any Pokemon left here can die of dehydration if no water types are included in this place.

All Pokemon store here gain+5 exp per battle
(If no water types are store here or alternative source of water found, -5 hp each battle for all Pokemon)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:31 pm
Right to the point! She liked the young man-- people who knew what they wanted would go far in life! Well, she hoped. She hoped everyone was happy, successful, and full of bacon! "Here you, go, sir! Just fill out this deed, and I'll give you the capsule that'll help you set up your new home. As she spoke, she placed both a paper and a pen in front of Shiloh.

---

Pokélot Name:
Pokélot Owner:

* Area# 2 - Crescent Beach - is a favorite of many trainers for its cool atmosphere! It is a small island secluded by ocean water, which makes it harder to access by wild Pokemonand trainers alike. Though this security comes with a price; there is no fresh water here, so any Pokemon left here can die of dehydration if no water types are included in this place.

Pokemon Currently Stored: 0/3

(If no water types are store here or alternative source of water found, -5 hp each battle for all Pokemon)

Silentveil

Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

Meulin the Disciple

Mewling Lover

9,800 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:38 pm
Now that she was accepted and registered to the Academy, it was time to pick her Poke-lot. Passing through the doors into the room, she spots the kiosk and the descriptions of the three available starter lands. The self-sustaining land seems like the best option, as she will have to put little work into it and any Pokemon stored there could fend for themselves easily. But at the same time, they wouldn't get stronger very fast, not having to work for it. The beach reminded her of home, not that she was sentimental or homesick. It was a good location, and they'd be able to find their own food, but she'd have to provide fresh water for them.

The last location was harsh and unwelcoming, and she'd have to provide food and water for any Pokemon left there, but it would be good for making her Pokemon stronger. They needed to be strong to last longer, so that was her choice. Stepping up to the kiosk with Shinx at her feet, she addresses the woman in the kiosk. "I would like the Crater, please." Shinx doesn't seem pleased with that decision, but he doesn't voice his objections and instead moves around the kiosk to run around the woman's feet and bother her.

* Area #3 - Upraising Crater - a hostile land. It is a small area that is encase in nothing but rock and stone. There isn't food or water here-- food would have to be grown or left in order for the Pokemon to be able to survive here. As for water, either a water type or another form of water source must be left behind or else the Pokemon might die while the trainer is away.

All Pokemon store here gain 1/4 exp from a battle.

Shinx [M]
Lv 2
Nature
: Naughty
Stats:
HP: 14/14/PP:17/ATK:8/DEF:6/SPD:7/SP-ATK:7/SP-DEF:5
MOVES:
- Nightslash
- Howl
-
-
EXP: 46/75

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:56 pm
Always pleased to see more students, the girl turned to smile at the new trainer. And likewise, this one also seemed to have a place readily in mind! Relatively quick decision-making. Hopefully, that'd make her transition into the Academy all the easier. "Sounds great! Just a second, miss." The girl began to search through the drawer before her for the appropriate paperwork and a pen full of ink. She was far too busy to to pay much mind to the Shinx.

But this didn't mean he went completely unnoticed. Several Fletchling, which tended to hang out around the girl's kiosk, were watching the little blue cat and chattering quietly to themselves. This would be rather suddenly interrupted as a Talonflame soared right past Poppy, taking a hard swerve and lading in the kiosk by the working girl's feet. He fixed a strong golden gaze on the Shinx, and let out a low, warning caw.

Satisfied, the girl handed the paper and pen over to the new student. "Please, just fill out this form, and I'll get you what you need to be on your way." Finally, she'd noticed that her kiosk had gained up a couple new bodies. "Ooh, Faulkner, you're back." The girl grinned cheerfully, kneeling slightly to pet her feathery friend... who was currently bearing down on the Shinx. Oh dear. "Um, miss, could you please control your Pokemon?" The girl asked pleasantly, but with a hint of urgency. "Faulkner's in a bit of a mood."

---

Pokélot Name:
Pokélot Owner:

* Area #3 - Upraising Crater - a hostile land. It is a small area that is encase in nothing but rock and stone. There isn't food or water here-- food would have to be grown or left in order for the Pokemon to be able to survive here. As for water, either a water type or another form of water source must be left behind or else the Pokemon might die while the trainer is away.

All Pokemon stored here gain 1/4 exp from a battle.
(If no water types are store here & no food is left behind for all Pokemon, HP is reduced by 1/4 each battle)

Meulin the Disciple

Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

Meulin the Disciple

Mewling Lover

9,800 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:20 pm
While she waited for the girl to get the correct paperwork, a Talonflame shoots right past her. Poppy follows its path with her eyes and recalls the stats on Talonflame. A strong Pokemon with dual types of Fire and Flying. It would make a good addition to her team if she came across a Fletchling in the wild and trained it up. Blue eyes shifting back to the girl as she passes the paper and a pen to write with, she scans the page as she listens to the girl talk. "Shinx, come back over here."

The moment Shinx had gotten back behind the kiosk he had been eyeing the Fletchlings with interest. He even made a show of licking his lips and grinning wide to show off his fangs, but his show was interrupted by the sudden and loud arrival of the bigger Talonflame. Now Shinx may be naughty, but he doesn't have any desire to be eaten by the big bird, so the moment it started bearing down on him he hissed and backed away. Once Poppy called him, he gave a warning swipe to the air before turning tail and running out from behind the kiosk to slide in between Poppy's legs and sit.

While he did, Poppy filled out the form in front of her. The Poke-lot name portion gave her pause as she wasn't particularly creative, but she managed. "Is it particularly difficult to raise a Flechling to a Fletchinder and then to Talonflame?" Filling out the form, she hands it back.

Pokélot Name: Depression
Pokélot Owner: Poppy Polaris

All Pokemon stored here gain 1/4 exp from a battle.
(If no water types are store here & no food is left behind for all Pokemon, HP is reduced by 1/4 each battle)

Shinx [M]
Lv 2
Nature
Stats:
MOVES:
- Nightslash
- Howl
-
-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:13 am
Shiloh was a bit surprised as he received the form that he wasn't completely alone. A girl would walk in after him, and she would do the same as him and check out the selections before going with her choice. At her side was a Shinx, and the boy couldn't help looking at the electric lion like pokemon.

It seemed to be like his own, a strange creature that had attacks that didn't match it's type. He could tell that a bit, because of how it reacted to the birds. There wasn't an electric charge to show it's excitement, which likely meant, that it didn't have that sort of ability.

He could be wrong, but he was sure he wasn't.

His eyes would go to the form and pen in front of him as Shiloh would put down his information. His eyes glancing over to the girl's form ...she chose the Crater. It's an interesting choice, but he could see a lot of flaws in it. For one, she is one who expects to capture pokemon and let the land raise them.

That can make them feral or wild for a trainer to handle.

Two, she is one of those type that want to capture them all. Logically it's stupid, because, on a land like that, she couldn't possible managed to feed them all unless she became rich.

Either way, she had a long road ahead of her.

Though, he would wonder as he holds out the form almost at the same time of her.

What class is this girl in?

"Raising a pokemon is all about time and care."

Shiloh would enter into a conversation he wasn't invited into.

"I doubt, that is much different for a Fletchling as it would be for a Shinx."

He told the girl.

Pokélot Name: Project Island
Pokélot Owner: Shiloh Zama

* Area# 2 - Crescent Beach - is a favorite of many trainers for its cool atmosphere! It is a small island secluded by ocean water, which makes it harder to access by wild Pokemonand trainers alike. Though this security comes with a price; there is no fresh water here, so any Pokemon left here can die of dehydration if no water types are included in this place.

Pokemon Currently Stored: 0/3

Meulin the Disciple

Silentveil

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Meulin the Disciple

Mewling Lover

9,800 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:26 am
Throughout his assessment of herself and her pokemon, Poppy didn't acknowledge it. She was used to it, and what others thought meant nothing to her. He was wrong in his assumption that she was the type to want to capture them all, she was more concerned in having a balanced team that can cover each other's weakness' and disadvantages, and having Pokemon that could inflict status problems were high on her priorities list.

When he speaks, she finally turns her pale blue eyes towards him, not showing any outward sign that she is bothered by him answering her question. In fact, her expression hasn't changed once since entering the room. "Different Pokemon and types require different care. Bird Pokemon are more social than most, and having only one can be harder on them. Commonly, flying types of a flock clean each other's wings, and as a new trainer I would be less likely to know of their specific needs. I am merely preparing for the future by asking someone who is familiar with them to share some knowledge." Her tone was bland, matter-of-fact, but not know-it-all. It didn't have that brand of smugness to it.

Though they were in different classes, the two of them were plenty alike. If pairing up with other students was a thing in the early stages, she might suggest it.

Shinx [M]
Lv 2
Nature
Stats:
MOVES:
- Nightslash
- Howl
-
-

Silentveil

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:46 am
Shiloh would nod at her assessment as he put the paper on the counter. There was no sense in holding his hand out like a idiot while talking to her and it matter very little to him who's paper was taken first as he thought about her statement.

"I didn't know that. I will keep that in mind in the future if I choose to capture a bird pokemon."

The boy had made one more assessment. This girl wasn't as flighty as she had first seemed to him, and the idea that she thought about the pokemon's needs was good. A unhappy pokemon is harder to deal with then one that is happy. Though, at the same time, that was a lot of work for a pokemon that would have many disadvantages.

"Thanks for the information, my name is Shiloh. So, what is your name and what class are you in?"

Shiloh would ask outright. He had started a conversation, and she seemed willing to chat. So, it hurt nothing to get more information about her in the future. It was in all likely hood they could either end up working together or against each other some day, and to know more about her might be useful.

Meulin the Disciple

Silentveil

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Meulin the Disciple

Mewling Lover

9,800 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:50 am
Poppy shifts her footing as her Shinx starts running around her legs and moving over to run through and around Shiloh's legs in an attempt to trip them both up. Seems he's getting bored and finding ways to entertain himself. His comment is met with a quiet hum, and her distant gaze peers through him. His first impression of her has changed, and she's compiling the little data she's gathered of him.

"My name is Poppy, and I'm in the Trickster class. Given the combination of your shinobi clothing and assessment of the people around you, I'd mark you as the Longinus class. Most probably stronger and faster than your own Pokemon at the moment, and with a sharp enough intelligence that you could have qualified for Trickster if your priorities weren't more suited for Longinus. Is this correct?" She has no need for personal judgements that are based on mere speculation, she prefers having things confirmed as facts.

Shinx [M]
Lv 2
Nature
Stats:
MOVES:
- Nightslash
- Howl
-
-

Silentviel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:10 pm
Shiloh would move his legs together closing off any gaps for the Shinx, and forcing the pokemon after it's initial sprint to chose another path. Poppy was a strange name, but then again, Shiloh couldn't be much better. He thought about other questions to ask her, but as she continued he would frown slightly. Once she finished, he would simply give a bit of a sigh.

He had given her too much credit.

She was too eager to try and appear smart. She would throw out more information then even he was willing to give, but then again, she was traveling with her pokemon out in the open. Her only pokemon, Shiloh would simply change his tactics.

Though he wouldn't let her know his disappointment, he would smile.

"Trickster class?

Very interesting, and you are correct about me being in Longinus, but I don't know how my clothing help you figure that out. Then again, with a 1 in 3 chance of getting it right ...it's a very lucky guess.

As for me being smart enough to qualify for Trickster class, that is kind of flattering, but I can't really confirm that. The only information I got about my results is to take the secondary test for my pokemon.

Did you get more information with yours?"

Shiloh would ask as he continued the conversation, but he had other things he wanted to know. He could already figure out that she probably only had one pokemon like him. She was picking a place that could be easy access to anyone and is harsh on the pokemon themselves, and her pokemon wasn't very discipline.

So, did their classes work together or ...did they work against each other? If so, what are the rules about battling other trainers or even ....

His eyes stray to the little Shinx.

That thought would be left for another time.

Silentveil

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:17 pm
"Miss. I asked you to control your Shinx." The girl at the kiosk's voice was light and airy, but there was a steely glint to her hazel gaze. "I can tell the little guy is enthusiastic, but this is neutral ground, and I'd rather not have to split anything up." From the low, hungry crow of Faulkner and the excited twittering for the Fletchling, she might have been the only one. She hadn't indicated who she might be needing to split up

Humming to herself, she looked over the papers with a practiced focus. "As to answer your question, miss... I wouldn't say it's difficult. Raising Faulkner, like raising my other Pokemon, required time, patience, dedication, and compassion." She begin to rifle through the kiosk once more, but she still had more to say "The socialization aspect is important, obviously, but it tends to be important for all Pokemon... on different levels, of course. It's been my experience that Chatot are notoriously finicky about other flying-types, especially other Chatot, but there are always exceptions to every rule." Unconsciously, she'd give a uncharacteristically sharp grin. Finally, she'd pulled out what she was looking for-- a pair of small, pill-like capsules with conspicuous buttons on them. She offer one to each student in front of her. "You're cleared to go! One Pokelot each Now, just go through that door, and you should be able to find your new home. Take these--" she'd indicate her head to the capsules -- press that button, and throw them into a cleared space. This'll insure you have some housing on your lot, but please be careful, as getting too close can be dangerous." She inclined her head politely, and gave a warmer smile. "Enjoy!"

Meulin the Disciple

Silentveil

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:27 am
The sound of the girl's voice seemed to put a stop between their conversation. Poppy never answered Shiloh's question, and the boy wasn't incline to wait around for long the moment that he was given the capsule.

Though he wasn't completely rude.

He would turn to her as he left.

"Ah, it would seem that time is up. It was a pleasure meeting you, Poppy. I hope we will meet again in the future, happy hunting and I hope the pokemon you raise are strong."

He would tell her as he took the capsule and left. His eyes glancing backwards at her as he turned and left.

Shiloh couldn't help wondering if the woman's words weren't completely direction at the Shinx and her own flock. It was uncanny how she made it a point to mention that this was a neutral area. That any fighting would be broken up by her, and with a Talonflame at her side...it's quite clear that a fight with her is completely undesired.

Did his intention become clear?

Shiloh didn't know, but he was told something else as well in her sentence, if it was directed at them. Other trainers aren't considered to be off limits. That the different classes are rivals more than allies, and if that is the case, he would have to met her again and find out exactly how far he is allowed to go.

Poppy would make an excellent training partner.

Someday.

With that Shiloh left, and headed to his island.

Silentveil

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Meulin the Disciple

Mewling Lover

9,800 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:25 pm
Poppy was quiet as Shiloh talked, eyes on her naughty little Shinx. He would need to get his behavior checked before she met her Professor, it wouldn't do if he made a bad impression on them. For this student and the girl at the kiosk she didn't much care about their impressions of her and her Pokemon, but her Professor was a different story. The woman scolds her for letting her Shinx run wild, so she pulls out his pokeball and calls him back to it, though he tries to duck and avoid it. Once he's secure in it, she shrinks it and places it back into her pocket before returning her attention to the girl.

Accepting the capsule along with Shiloh, she listens attentively to the directions given on how to use them, and like the shinobi she has no desire to stick around any longer than she has to. "Thank you ma'am. My apologies for Shinx, he is very naughty and I'll take care that he behaves himself better."

Shiloh gives his goodbyes, and she dips her head slightly in farewell. Now that everything was in order, she makes her own way out of the room to find her Poke-lot and set it up.

[Exit to Poke-lot]

Shinx [M]
Lv 2
Nature
Stats:
MOVES:
- Nightslash
- Howl
-
-