Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations
[Y1: Lamia District] Cafe Salvatore Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 11:13 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 16th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 10:32 pm
User Image

▪Mood: tried, hungry II ▫House: Salamence
▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: Noibat II ▪Word Count: ---

Skylar didn't check to see if Alana was indeed following her or not. She just wanted to get away from the area as quickly as she could. That was not how she had planned her morning would have gone. Seriously, what the hell was that all about? Why the school accepted someone like that moron was beyond her, and why didn't he buzz off? Was she loosing her touch? Maybe she had enjoyed herself too much yesterday, and thus let her guard down? A sigh escaped her lips as she crossed her arms annoyed. She didn't bother to look at the area around her, and instead continued forwards towards the cafe. Now that Skylar thought about it, did she even tell Alana where she was going? No, no she did not. Oh well, if she wanted to talk about the club, then she'd have followed her. Ace sat on her shoulder, softly holding on the a large strand of her hair for support. He was hungry as well, so the fact they wre on their way to the cafe made him quite happy.

Once she turned the corner, she made her way over to the cafe and opened the door. To her surprise there really wasn't anyone there, this made her relax. Thank god for that, she honestly didn't want to deal with people right now. She walked forwards and sat down at a table. Just in case Alana did come, she made sure to sit at a table that had enough room for the both of them. She then looked over the menu, before moving her eyes over to Ace "what do you want Ace?" she asked softly, awaiting her pokemon's response. She then waited for the waiter, as well as to see if Alana did indeed follow her here.

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: ))

User Image

▪Pokeballs: --- II ▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: --- II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: ---
▪Total Word Count: --- II ▫Classes: Battle Class, Breeding Class

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Noibat II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Modest II ▫Level: 15 II ▪Ability: Infiltrator II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Screech Supersonic Tackle Leach Life II ▫Friendship Level: 50

User Image

Hope the kind

shadowabyss1301

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 11:04 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ The Cafe
I'm with➸ Moore and Pokemon

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Alana would need to recollect some key terms when addressing Hisaki. Though, she wasn’t quite sure what a ‘beach hobo’ was except that it had to with something about the beach…right? Another note would be to subtly tell him that the Noibat may be a bit more sensitive about its personal space. Though she preferred the interesting fact about Moore’s Pokemon than the human male. It was such a small Pokemon but it looked like it was enough to bring a 10 or 11-ish year old boy to tears…nearly. Did that mean it could pack a punch? Well, Pokemon were certainly far more stronger than humans so it was a high possibility. Pokemon possessed traits that most humans didn’t have. Even though humans could bite the child was sure it wasn’t powerful enough to bring another Pokemon or human to tears. Oh, but her thoughts should be on something else!

The child went after the purple-haired girl. She truly was keen on knowing more about the Supernatural club and perhaps the two didn’t get off on the right start. ’I hope my giggles didn’t upset her…gaaaa what if she has the wrong idea about me?’ As Moore had a sharp tongue it wasn’t hard to imagine that girl casting Alana out of the club and out of any sort of relationship with the supernatural of Pokemon! The thought was enough to make a run for it! Chespin was able to guide the human girl around the streets as if it knew where it was going. I’m counting on you Chespin!’ she thought frantically as the child turned the corner.
In front of the Kingdra member’s eyes was Moore walking into a very familiar building. ’This place?’ She quickly recalled the café where she quickly sat down, had a drink, and observed her surroundings. It was here that she wondered about having her own Pokemon and speaking about Pokemon…
”I nearly forgot about you,” taking out one of her partner’s Pokemon, Alana tossed it in the air and found Ponyta within her sights in seconds.
”Good morning Ponyta,” the horse neighed in response to her words. It went over to give her a nudge as if it were a sign of its own good morning.
”And I promise, I haven’t forgotten about food but please be on your best behavior. I know you aren’t used to town or human places but we are going to eat at a place where humans eat. I promise you’ll get to eat yummy food.” Alana stroked Ponyta’s nose in comfort while the creature gave a snort out of its nose.
”Thank you, and the same goes for you Chespin.” The grass-type gulped as it heard her words. It sounded almost as if the girl was aware of its antics….but…it couldn’t be true…..no…it couldn’t…

Alana walked up to Skylar at an easy pace so as not to alarm her.
”Moore…or Skylar if you prefer, you mentioned that you had a place in mind to eat at. Is this what you meant?” She asked the girl curiously while gesturing towards the building. As Moore herself was seated down at the table, Alana followed suit.
”Thank you for inviting me to breakfast. Oh, but…I can’t forget my manners.” Alana beckoned Ponyta towards her side, the fire horse trotted merrily towards the table.
”I’d like to introduce myself properly, along with my companions.” Chespin hopped off the girl’s shoulders and onto the wide table. It gave a small wink a wave of its vine towards the human and Noibat.
”My name is Shusona, Alana. You may call me either as…I’m starting to get a bit…accustomed to it.” She smiled awkwardly when thinking back on the times that others called her by her first name.
”This one here on the table is Chespin and the one by my side is Ponyta. Ponyta is still learning about people so I hope you won’t mind me letting it out of its Pokeball to get used to the surroundings.” Certainly, if Moore had some issue with the semi-medium/big Pokemon, then Alana would surely tuck it back away.
A waiter came to drop off a pair of waters for the girls and quickly noted the Pokemon about. They excused themselves in order to get a few water bowls for the Pokemon. It was then that the girl recalled why she was present with Moore and decided to speak up.
”Thank you for considering me to be a part of your club. Though, I’m uncertain about how I can become an official member of the club. Is there a place I need to go? Any paperwork needed to be done? I’m sorry if these are strange questions, this is the first club that I’ve decided to join so….I don’t really know what I’m supposed to do.” Alana felt certain that it took more than an ‘okay’ from the supposed Captain of the club to be a part of the club. And then again, the child didn’t want to step over any boundaries that were set up. Moore was an interesting character, no doubt about that, and she wasn’t sure how some of her actions would be perceived from the other. At the same time the child wanted to be completely honest about her own situation. Pretending to know something wasn’t her forte. On top of that, it didn’t seem like Skylar would cast her away when it was she who invited Alana out after the Kindgra member didn’t act much like herself in the lobby.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
Exp:0/1000
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹ -50 HP {100 Acc.}
Rolloutl▹ -30 HP {90% Acc.}
Vine Whip▹ -45 HP {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Ponyta
Ability:Flash Fire: Immune to Fire-type Attacks and Raises own Fire-type Attack
User Image
Personality: Hasty
Moves:▹ Tackle -50 HP {100% Acc.}
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}
▹Ember {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

User Image razz okedex, Calling, Texting, Camera, and Video

Miscellaneous
User Imagex0

.....Who are you?!?

SpazzticPanda1311

shadowabyss1301

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 1:06 am
User Image

Hisaki Kalili

The Living Computer

🎣Swing Life Away🎣

ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж
█【Mood: Tired.】█【Dorm: Kingdra】█【Room: 100】█【Location: Cafe】█【With: Clauncher, two potato's】█

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

When he got closer he spotted the two girls sitting near the cafe and started bolting and when he got to them he was out of breath as he spoke in a concerned tone "I THOUGHT YOU TWO WERE IMAGINARY!... You... Also... Oh god i'm out of shape!" Bending over as he gasped for air as his hands were on his knees as he pointed at them as he spoke "You also...Didn't answer my question!... Seaweed... Sea salt... Ice cream...!"

He was still facing the ground as he panted slightly rough. Without his usual activity's he was defiantly getting softer by the day and honestly, hated it. His father be shaking his head in shame to see how he couldn't collect seaweed like he used to.

Without really waiting he went inside and asked for a water, which was free so... BONUS~! Then ordered seaweed, rice and some fish and some lemons. Then he walked out and went to his own table closed to there's as he crossed his legs to pretzel form. Placing his Clauncher on the table as he relaxed.

The kinder looking chick seemed serious about something so he spoke in a kind tone "I know the subject is clubs but i don't have any interest in clubs, so i'll bud out till your all done doing... Lame business stuff." Waving his hand casually back and forth nonchalant fashion as he minded his own business. Yawning loudly as he used Clauncher as a pillow as he waited for his food. His Clauncher stared at the two girls with great interest. But mostly there hair.

Though one question did pop into his head as he looked over at the two females "So beside the basic question, Whats your names? I'm Hisaki, Hisaki Kalili." At least regardless of how they felt, they'd know this beach hobo name by the end of the day, then its just up to them if they call him that or beach hobo. Though the hot lil potato pretty much preferred beach buffoon.

█【Attire:In the picture. Hair is all over the place.】█
ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж

Pokemon Party:

---
Pokemon: Clauncher
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 5
Nature: Modest
Ability: Mega Launcher
Experience: 0
Move Set:
► Splash
► Water Gun

---

Pokeballs:

---
Pokeball x1
---

Medicine:

---
N/A
---

Berries:

---
N/A
---

Key-Items:

---
Pokedex
---

Miscellaneous:

---
Rare Candy's x10
---

Quoted:

---
SpazzticPanda1311

Hope the kind

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

---

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 3:31 pm
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤~Ғαyε Ѵαℓεŕї Ŕħσαđεѕ ~¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Location Café Salvatore Company Amirah, Salem

User Image

The walk to the quaint little Café was uneventful. Both Amirah and Salem stayed close to Faye, which she was glad for. She knew her Eevee wouldn't wander off, but she was still learning about her Purrloin. Like how he was apparently attracted to shiny things. Hopefully he wouldn't try to steal her silverware or something. Faye briefly wondered if the restaurants in the area were giving away more than one meal because the school was involved in the Festival. Shrugging, she decided not to think about it.

Arriving at the Café Salvatore, Faye picked a middle table on the sunny veranda. She wanted to enjoy the nice weather while she could. A waiter came over with a menu and a smile, "Welcome and good morning. What can I get for you? Faye looked down at her two Pokémon and took the menu from the server, "Do you serve Pokémon Food here?" The young man smiled and nodded, "We do indeed. Two bowls for your team, I assume?" Faye sniffed and replied sharply, "Don't assume anything...I will TELL you what I want and then you can bring it. I'll take a glass of lemonade, freshly squeezed if you can handle that. And yes, I will have two bowls of food for my Pokémon. You can take my order later."

Faye waved her hand at the server, ignoring the stern, almost angry look he got on his face before he walked away. She didn't care, he was a waiter. His job was to serve, not to tell her what she wanted. No one did that...not even her parents. Under the table, Amirah and Salem looked around the area in interest. Over across the veranda, there were several Pokémon, including a very large Ponyta. Both smaller, four legged Pokémon looked at each other and decided silently to stay put. It wasn't long before the server came back with a cool glass for Faye and two bowls of premium PokeChow for them. Faye set the meal on the ground for her Pokémon to munch on and closed her menu, "I'll have the French Toast with strawberries and extra whipped cream." The young waiter didn't say anything nice, merely nodded and took her laminated menu away.

Faye paid it no mind, actually enjoying the slight isolation for once. The sun was out, she could hear faint music in the background and she didn't have to go to classes. All in all....it was pretty nice. She could see a group across the patio that she mildly recognised as fellow students, but right now she was enjoying the peace, so she decided not to socialize with them. Though the brown haired boy that was with them seemed to be very eccentric and was amusing to watch from her perch. Still, she kept an eye out for anyone that she might know while she waited for her breakfast. She was enjoying the peace, but she was a social butterfly if nothing else.

Attire Casual Summer Outifit
Mood Mildly Annoyed/Calm
Word Count 495
O.O.C Faye is open for interaction if anyone wants.
X

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Amirah the Eevee • Lvl 10 • Normal • Adamant • Adaptability Tackle - Tail Whip - Baby-Doll Eyes - Swift

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Salem the Purrloin • Lvl 10 • Dark • Naughty • Limber Scratch - Growl - Assist - Sand Attack

เภשєภt๏гץ
      P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x 0

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x 2

][/quote]
[quote=

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 12:58 pm
User Image

Skylar made herself comfortable, after all she'd probably be here for a while when she ate. Ace proceeded to hop off her shoulder, and make his way to a spot next to her. She watched as he looked at her, head titled to the side. Her eyes moved over to the waiter approaching her. She waited as he asked her if she was ready to order. She pursed her lips before responding "For now just a cup of camellia tea and some Pokemon food, thank you" she said politely. The waited scribbled it down and left, before putting in the order. Skylar's eyes then noticed the confused look in Ace's eyes. She crossed her arms "I'll order in 5 minutes, it is only polite to wait for the other party before ordering my own food don't you think?" she questioned. Ace brightened and nodded happily in agreement. Skylar was pleased Ace understood what she was talking about... well at least she thoughthe did. Skylar crossed her legs, before noticing someone come closer to the cafe.

Out of a whim Skylar had chosen to eat outside, it was after all a pleasant day out. When the figure grew closer, she froze as she saw the flaming pokemon. It was a Ponyta of course, but Skylar couldn't help but be captured by the pokemon's elegance. She'd never admit it, but she had a weak spot for Ponyta. She was told many stories of the horse pokemon when she was younger, and she had always had a soft spot for them in her heart. She continued to watch the pokemon with interest, before she actually noticed it's trainer next to it. She was surprised to see Alana standing there, was that her pokemon? Oh man if only Skylar could touch it... she shook her head, her resolve firming up.

no no no, she couldn't show weakness such as that, even if she was looking at a ponyta right in front of her! She took a deep breath and looked up she called her name "Moore will suffice, this is indeed the place. Now take a seat" she said motioning the girl to sit down at her table. Skylar then nodded as the girl thanked her, before Alana mentioned manners. Skylar opened her eyes to see what she was talking about, but all of a sudden the ponyta from before was suddenly much, much closer to her. She gulped, looking at the pokemon once more. Her attention shifted to Alana as she again stated her name and introduced her companions. She made note of Chespin, as well as Ponyta. Though ponyta was more on her mind at the moment, but her thoughts were interrupted by Alana's voice again.

She listened as she thanked her, and that she was unsure of how to become a club member. Skylar thanked the waiter who had dropped off her tea, and took a sip of it before looking up "As I mentioned before I'm Skylar Moore. As for how to join, you will need to fill out a club membership form and turn it into he club registration office. After you turn it in, the people who work their will review your paperwork and will either accept you or decline you into the club. Does that make sense?" she asked, putting her cup down before staring at her. Again though, that annoying voice popped up. A tick mark appeared on her head, as she whipped around and glared at the boy.

How the hell had he even found them again?! She scowled, her temper getting the better of her as he bolted up and practically yelled that he thought that were imaginary. She clenched her fist "Imaginary?! What are you spouting on about, We are quite real you moron, and why are you even here! Stalker, that's what you are, you're a stalker! And for your stupid sea salt crap if you can't find it just make some yourself you idiot, don't you know how to make it from scratch?" she said, exploding. She was huffing from talking to the boy so quickly, and she watched him walk away inside.

She grumbled, cursing under her breath and finally thought he was gone. He came back. She glared at him, crossing his arms as he sat at a table next to them "what the hell! Leave, leave right now!" she said, pointing at the door frustrated. Why couldn't she get a break? What was this guys problem, and why was his pokemon looking at her? She started at him, before realizing he was staring at her hair. Her face darkened, and a black aura seemed to appear around her "you get any funny ideas about touching my hair, I'll cook you for dinner got it shrimp" she said coldly, glaring to kill. It was then that the boy asked them for their names, and Skylar snickered "Well bumpkin, I don't care what the name of an ill-mannered baffoon is. In fact why would I even tell you my name, you have no need for that information since I don't plan on being friends with you people" she said firmly.

User Image

▪Pokeballs: --- II ▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: --- II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: ---

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Noibat II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Modest II ▫Level: 15 II ▪Ability: Infiltrator II ▫Experience: 0

User Image

Hope the kind

shadowabyss1301

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 10:53 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ Cafe
I'm with➸ Kalili, Moore, and Pokemon

O.O.C➸

While Alana had approached the Salamance member and the Sound Wave Pokemon, she was sure to make direct eye contact with the President. Though, whether if the child would refer this girl as the President from this point on was another matter. Yes, she was indeed interested in the club and most definitely interested in becoming a member. The real concern was how being a member would affect her relationship with Moore. Would she need to be more cautious? Open? Or was this thought simply being overthought? It was highly possible that the child could just be herself around Moore since the purple-haired girl didn’t really retort much on her behavior. Yet there was the thought that she didn’t want to push the invisible boundary between the two. But it was still questionable as to what was more permitted than others. Like, take now for instance! While Alana kept her gaze upon Moore it didn’t seem that she exchanged the same action. From a closer inspection it looked as if Moore was looking more towards the Fire Horse than the shy girl. Though to be fair, that Fire-type Pokemon did catch quite the attention. It was rather big for most children to possess and its hoofs did make enough sound to draw some attention to it. ’I hope she does not think ill of Ponyta. I…think Ponyta is well behaved?’ Perhaps this sort of Pokemon just wasn’t a natural part of a town setting. Chespin seemed more camouflaged in this human setting than the horse that was almost the size of Alana.

At Moore’s beckoning, the child made sure to attract very little noise to herself as she tucked herself into the seat across from the other. Though, the child did notice Moore taking a few more glances towards Ponyta than she ever did with Chespin. ’Perhaps I guess it isn’t common for this type of Pokemon to be here. Or maybe it makes her uncomfortable?’ The child glanced at Skylar but that girl didn’t make any move to back away from the creature. Though, perhaps their feelings were similar. Alana looked towards the bat creature who stood near its Trainer. ’I wonder if Chespin will ever be that affectionate towards me. I hope even Ponyta can be a bit more open with me.’ In truth the pony kept to itself up to this point. It didn’t do much to communicate with any other Pokemon or human, with the exception of finding any individual to fill its tummy. Even for a Pokemon with the Haste personality, it didn’t seem to display that sort of behavior off the battle. It kept to itself but one couldn’t say it was quiet. It ‘communicated’ when it needed something or it wanted to do something. It had a high tolerance of people’s behavior and didn’t do much to make the human appear in a bad light. Though, still much was unknown about the Pokemon. Time would tell what secrets, if any, were within this Fire-type.

Even with their drinks set on their table the waiter stayed at a reasonable distance between he and the guests. Even as the girls spoke, it had clearly noted the extra companion and Pokemon included at the table.
”Ah, let me jot this down really quick.” Alana took out a notebook and writing utensil from her pack to write down the information passed down by Moore. The child tried to rewrite the information word by word but writing in short-hand proved much quicker.
”Will there be any reason why I would be rejected from the club? And thank you for getting right to the point. Your explanation was straight to the point and simple to understand.” She smiled a bit towards Moore and jotted down any more notes that needed to be taken.
“Here you are,” the waiters voice popped up as he brought a pair of Pokefood for Chespin and Ponyta. By this point Noibat already had its Pokefood by its side along with a bowl of water. As he dropped the items off he inquired as to what they would order.
”May I have the…” she had to take another look through the assortments of items in the menu. They place had a variety but it was mostly items that she was not accustomed to eating.
”A breakfast tamale with sweet potatoes fries, please?” He gave a smile, took the order down, and went on his way. While that transaction had taken place there was some angst going around.

Hisaki came by, or at least found them within the same place he decided to eat as well. Glancing at him, she did indeed recollect that he asked a question earlier.
”I apologize for not answering your question earlier. I don’t think either of us know where it is….Maybe….maybe it would be in the Marketplace?” It was her best guess since she believed that sort of place would hold an abundance of items that Hisaki would be looking for.
”Thank you…for being considerate of our…activity.” Alana gave a soft head bow towards the male even while Moore’s words were a tad bit on the harsh side. Though, at this point, she began to grow a bit accustomed to the harsh way she was speaking to others. ’I don’t think she is a bad person,’ and as that thought occurred in Alana’s mind, Ponyta made its move! Ponyta clomped on over to Skylar’s side and pocked its nose against the back of her head. It looked like the creature was calling for attention while she was distracted with the ‘hobo.’
”The name is Shusona, Alana but you may call me either. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance Kalili.” Another smile was given to the male, though who knows if Moore would accept this more calmer side of the Shusona child.

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}
▹Ember {100% Acc.}

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

Miscellaneous
User Imagex0

.....Who are you?!?

SpazzticPanda1311

shadowabyss1301

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 11:27 pm
User Image

Hisaki Kalili

The Living Computer

🎣Swing Life Away🎣

█【Mood: Tired.】█【Dorm: Kingdra】█【Room: 100】█【Location: Cafe】█【With: Clauncher, two potato's】█

Hisaki sat there looking at them as he rested his head. When the sassy one talked he couldn't help but chuckle a bit as he spoke "Well sometimes i meet things and vanish from sight, like this fun girl i met at the beach and next day she wasn't there... So she was a figment of my imagination, thought it applied here as well." Hearing what she said next he had casual look of "...Really lady?" as he continued smiling. "Not a stalker, i ate lunch here after that dance. So.. This is the only place i know of so... It's only natural that i'd go here for answers. As for the 'salt crap' as you'd say..."

Hisaki sat up straight as his kind stare while his voice became more serious as he spoke "As for the things i require, i lack the equipment to 'make it' or harvest it. My father is a sea weed farmer and collector, and before you say anything. It's a harder job than you'd think and requires good weather, sunny in fact to dry them so they can be cooked. My mother on other hand has taken split logs and made a bowl shape inside to collect ocean water and then baked them in the sun so only the salt from the sea is left. Then she scrapes it out and then sells, that is how we get our salt. And again, not a easy job. More often than not, i help my father side collect seaweed or my mom side collect salt."

Hearing the nicer one mention the market he had a worried look on his face as he tapped his chin before looking at her "I guess i'd try it... But i don't know where they got it from and taking there word is a risk to high for me to take, if push comes shoves i guess i could try it but i'd rather not do that if at all possible."

Clauncher locked eyes with the sassy one tho it didn't last long before it jumped from Hisaki table to hers and looked at her and stared at her hair as he examined a small, annoying flaw and without warning. With its bigger claw cut the sassy potato hair bang to match flawlessly with the other and gave a pleased looked and left to return to Hisaki.

Hearing what she said next actually, dare he say hurt slightly more than usual tho he hid it as best as he could with his usual tone as the other introduced her self. "I prefer hisaki, don't need to be formal with me." chuckling a bit as he looked at the hot lil potato with a clever smirk and stare. "If i had to guess, Alana a nice spring pond, You however ya hot lil potato is cold as ice~... Like a frozen pond. in late winter, early spring perhaps?"

As the waiter brought him what he wanted. He grabbed a lemon slice and poured lemon juice on the fresh fish before wrapping it in rice and seaweed and ate what he wrapped and spoke with a few pieces of rice on his cheek. As he made a few more fish/rice wrapped in seaweed he spoke casually and happily "Though, take this as whatever you want. After all, your actions and words may have a message the original sender wants you to read, it may not be that way for the receiver so... Whatever your both smart so take it as you will. Since i cant surf or fish like i can at home. I guess were all boned to a extent since we all go to the same school. So, i'd love to see if Alana becomes a cool lake in early summer and you hot lil potato, thawed to see what kinda lake you'd be. Though if i didn't have much influence, i still want a front row seat."

Hisaki turned and gave them the happiest smile as one of the three rice pieces fell off his face. He honestly pictured both of them throwing stuff at him in anger or at least one but he was being 100% honest and it would be see fun of what they or he ended up at the end.

Pokemon Party:

---
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:
► Splash
► Water Gun

---

Pokeballs:

---
Pokeball x1
---

Medicine:

---
N/A
---

Berries:

---
N/A
---

Key-Items:

---
Pokedex
---

Miscellaneous:

---
Rare Candy's x10
---

Quoted:

---
SpazzticPanda1311

Hope the kind

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

---

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 9:30 pm
User Image

Skylar returned the look Alana had given her, before Alana sat down. Skylar thought that it was admirable of the girl to follow her here. Most people would have avoided her like the plague after seeing her act the way she had earlier. So again, she was rather surprised. She may have been a bit irritated to boot, because she didn't want to end up liking the girl or anything like that. That would only cause problems, problems Skylar didn't want. Plus there was also the issue of trust, Skylar wanted to find this girls alternator motive. Everyone had one after all. What was this girls aim, Skylar couldn't see a logical reason for why she'd want to join the club. Plus it wasn't like Skylar was the friendliest of people, she was someone who most people wanted nothing to do with. She narrowed her eyes, deep in thought before her attention was back on Alana. She'd find out eventually, so for now she'd watch her.

Skylar eyed the waiter as he came over and gave her a refill. She also put in her order for some food "I'll have a strawberry crape, as well as some french toast topped with strawberry sauce and syrup" she said, before thanking the man. After ordering her food, she turned to see that Alana was taking notes of what she said. She blinked at this, rather surprised yet again by what the girl was doing. It was a curious thing, but Skylar didn't think ill of it. She pursed her lips at he question "Honestly, I can't see why they'd reject someone. Unless of course they're under probation, or filled out the paperwork incorrectly" she answered.

It was then that Hisaki stared talking again all of a sudden, and her mood worsened yet again. She sighed, rolling her eyes as she looked it over at Alana. It seemed like she was being rather calm. How could she not get annoyed by this moron? Skylar didn't know, but maybe she was used to this sort of thing? She crossed her arms scowling as the boy as he opened that big mouth of his again. She grumbled "no wonder you didn't see her again, she's probably avoiding you" she uttered under her breath. Skylar scoffed "whatever" she said.

It was then that he went on and on about the equipment and how it wasn't easy to make. Another tic mark appeared on her head "I'll be honest with you I don't care about you, or your stupid a** seaweed. So do us all a favor and just shut up and let me enjoy my breakfast you buffoon" she said sourly. It was then that he started talking about lakes and how she was a "frozen lake" that was in late winter? Honestly she just didn't get the boy, what the hell was his problem anyways? She rolled her eyes "whatever, don't involve yourself with me. You're annoying, a moron, and half the time I can't even understand your aloof training of thought, but I'll put it in simple terms your a pain" she said.

With that, she decided to ignore him completely and moved her eyes over towards the waiter that brought her the food. Her once good mood was terribly ruined now, and so this breakfast wouldn't taste as good now. However, she was still going to enjoy it as much as she could. After all it was strawberry based foods, her favorite! However, just as she was about to eat something she felt something behind her. She tensed, before realizing that it was Ponyta and that it had made a move towards her. She blushed softly at the adorable creature at her side, before uncharacteristically giving it a soft expression. It was then that she turned her head away a bit bashfully, before petting the fire-type. Damn was that Ponyta adorable! Her mood went up just a bit, however, before she ate her own food.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Hope the kind

shadowabyss1301

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 1:12 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ Cafe
I'm with➸ Moore, Hisaki, and Pokemon

O.O.C➸

Alana thought about this ‘girl’ Hisaki mentioned, one that was apparently a figment of his imagination. ’How can that be possible? I wonder if this is a case the Supernatural club would take? But…would Moore accept it since the two don’t seem to get along.’ She pondered the scenario of what could possibly occur if Alana asked Skylar.
Alana: “Moore, do you remember when we talked to Hisaki?”
Moore: Grumbles something under her breath once Alana mentions that name. “No, I don’t remember anything that buffoon said!”
Alana: “Oh….I…just wanted to talk about something related to the club…that was a bit…supernatural.”
Moore: Turns to properly face Alana, her lips tugged downwards in disapproval that this conversation was even taking place. “Spit it out then.”
Alana: Breaths in to collect herself, “Well, he said that he met a girl on the beach-“
Moore: “I herby official kick you out of the club!”
Alana: Is at a loss for words at the sudden turn of events. “Wh-“
Moore: “That idiot is getting on my last nerves and the LAST thing I needed to hear ANYTHING related to him. Pick up your stuff and go home!
Whether or not this would actually become a true scenario was up for debate. Yet, that intimidating scenario was enough to not want to ask Moore such a question. The Kingdra girl was somewhat able to join a club and the thought of being kicked out was TERRIBLE. So she quickly began to think of something else to occupy her mind.

The child continued to listen as Hisaki talked about his life, or at least the life of his parents. To receive an inside view of another’s life, of another’s harship was actually a bit of an eye opener. Her parents would never make their children work to get through the day, make money, or to even involve them in their work. They often kept family and work separate from each other even though ‘work’ would cut in the time of family time. Thus, to hear a family involve their child into their work life was quite…interesting. Did it mean that they needed all hands to make money? Was it common in their family customs to involve children in their line of work? What was the relationship like? Did it create stronger bonds between one another? These questions didn’t cause stress to the 10-year-old but it did make her wonder how different someone’s life can be.

Her attention went from Hisaki to Clauncher when it suddenly made its appearance upon their table. It peered towards the Salamance member’s face, or perhaps more towards the hair. She wouldn’t easily forget about its fascination with hair. And then with no notice it immediately cut off a small piece of the purple hair. It drifted on to the table just as the Water-type went back towards its human. Alana looked up to Moore but it didn’t seem that she took notice of the creature’s action. Looking towards the bat Pokemon, Alana pushed over the small bits of hair to Noibat.
”I think you may find this more precious than I would.” She gave the Noibat a small smile and left the small amounts of hair in its care.

’A…nice spring pond?’ She wondered what that meant. The child thought about spring along with the good and the bad it brought. Especially pollen, that would most likely mean that allergies would kick in. So when she thought about a spring pond the first thought to come was something refreshing, calm, cool, blue, an overall pleasant experience. Though that would depend on the pond’s size but not much negativity was associated with it. Though hearing how he compared Moore to a pond in winter…was it off the mark. A pond in winter was cold, frozen, and prevented anyone from seeing what really went on inside their waters. Yes, Moore’s personality would shoo people away but that personality also kept others from seeing the real Moore. Now, was there something behind that icy persona that she was hiding? Time would have to aid the Shusona girl in this time around. ’Does Hisaki peer past people’s outer shell? So then, is able to see things not all of us can?’

Alana wrote down the possibility of being rejected from the club. Even while the two kids were interacting with one another it was…a strange but positive sight. Here we had Moore who was doing everything to put Hisaki off the conversation, along with her life…maybe. Then there was Hisaki who didn’t understand the word ‘no’ or just didn’t let her coldness faze him. It was a spectacular site to see from these two people. One who was extremely negative while the other was absolutely positive. And then Alana would have to be somewhere in the middle. Yeah she was positive but she kept her calm during this time. The confrontation between the two may have been a bit uncalled for but watching it a bit more often helped the girl be calm in situations like these. It was interesting to know that Alana had this calm side to her, a side that she didn’t realize that she had. It could have something to do with patience but…

Perhaps one of the best moments was Moore’s interaction with Ponyta. A complete 180 of Moore’s personality showed itself when a sprinkle of color lite her cheeks. Alana watched as Ponyta permitted the child to stroke it, it was then that it gave her a thought. ’Ponyta seems to see the good in others…’ the thought made her smile warmly towards Moore and to Ponyta. She would have to make sure to reward her Pokemon’s behavior and perhaps it keep it out more often to ease Moore’s personality.
The server came up to the young girl and placed her meal on the table, along with Moore’s. The item looked dazzling enough to eat…even though it appeared quite hot.
”Well, time to eat.” Her voice was cheerful as she scooped up her food into her mouth. Piece by piece, fry after fry, everything would soon be devoured. She didn’t need to say anything during the conversation so it made it quite easy to consume her meal in an orderly fashion.
”Moore, would you like to walk around the Town Square to help our tummies digest? Maybe we can discuss more about the club. The child learned her lesson from last time as she stood up from her seat. Chespin and Ponyta had long passed consumed their meal, their stomachs satisfied.
{Exit when ready}

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}
▹Ember {100% Acc.}

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

Miscellaneous
User Imagex0

.....Who are you?!?

SpazzticPanda1311

shadowabyss1301

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 2:09 pm
User Image

Hisaki Kalili

The Living Computer

🎣Swing Life Away🎣

Hisaki sat there after smiling he started eating his meal, more rice sticking and falling off his face yet some remained there like a stubborn goat refusing to move. When the sassy one spoke about how she avoided him he pouted a little and it showed on his face. "Huh.. That never crossed my mind before..." Shrugging when he closed his eyes and smiled as he took a small bite "Well whatever her reasons were. I forgive her after all even if our time was short, i still consider her as a friend." Chuckling as he spoke positively about that event.

He was raised that no matter what happens he will continue down the river flow of his choosing and accept whatever happens. After all it wasn't in his control so he didn't have to worry about it. When he herd the sassy one insult his life information he chuckled despite it hurting a little bit though he didn't, or more like refused to show it "Kinda figured you'd say that with all things." the next thing she spoke about, like all things was extremely harsh. Though he didn't know why but he gave out a soft barrel filled laugh when she called him a pain.

"To late hot lil potato or Alana, i declared war so to speak. And as my mother always told me..." He paused as he forced himself to remember the words in both versions as he spoke softly as he focused, trying his best not to say the incorrect thing "'Quasi aquae . Vel potest fragosus aqua influat . Semper ne influant in eis ruina et aliis noceat ne tibi cura maculam.' Which means 'Be like water. Water can flow or it can crash. Always flow to avoid being hurt and crash against them so others you care do not get hurt.' So no matter what you do to me i'll continue to flow around you. Like a throwing a giant rock into a river, you wont stop it. It'll just flow around the rock." Chuckling as he scratched his cheek softly... Secretly hoping he didn't screw up the translation he said first. Though in all honesty, that was the only foreign language he knew.

Hearing Alana finally speak, even if it was towards the sassy hot pepper of a gal he smiled slightly embarrassed as he proceeded to ask them a question "Umm, Is it ok if i tag along?... Only to the market, after that i'll leave you two alone since... Yeah~" Looking at the sassier one with a slight nervous look as even he was well aware how much thin ice he was and kinda figured he'd try and befriend her another day if at all possible. But looking at Alana normally with his cheerful gaze and smile "I guess i'll try out what you suggested earlier and buying the stuff or at least seeing if i can buy the tools to do such a task whenever we go back to the school since they have a easier supply of fallen wood or even drift wood at possible."

Regardless of there answer, he was tagging along even for a little bit till he found what he was looking for. Though he was gonna leave them with a special something when he crossed that bridge.

[exit when ready]

Pokemon Party:

---
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:
► Splash
► Water Gun

---

Pokeballs:

---
Pokeball x1
---

Medicine:

---
N/A
---

Berries:

---
N/A
---

Key-Items:

---
Pokedex
---

Miscellaneous:

---
Rare Candy's x10
---

Quoted:

---
SpazzticPanda1311

Hope the kind

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

---

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 10:34 am
User Image

Skylar looked over at Alana and noticed how she seemed to be in deep thought, what she was thinking about she didn't know. She stretched her arms softly, before noticing Ace was eating... like a pig. Pokefood was sprawled all over the table on his side, and he was stuffing his face like he hadn't eaten in days. Skyar's attention shifted towards the bat pokemon, her arms crossed "Ace" she said very sternly. The small pokemon froze and stopped shoveling food into his mouth. Skylar raised a brow waiting for him to turn and face her. Slowly but surely, Ace turned his head towards her. He had big glossy eyes, and cheeks that were stuffed with food. Honestly, he looked like a squirrel that had stuffed a bunch of nuts in his mouth. She sighed, shaking her head "what did I say about having manners at the table?" she questioned, as the bat pokemon's ears drooped down.

Ace gave her a look of shame, as he slowly munched on the food in his mouth. Skylar then proceeded to pock his inflated cheeks to make her point clear, and Ace struggled to keep the food in his mouth "I fed you last night, you shouldn't be starving. No more stuffing food in your cheeks got it? It's rude to the others, and pick up this mess! You should never eat and have food fall out of your bowl in the process. A proper pokemon would eat one piece at a time and not make a mess for others to clean up, do I make myself clear?" she asked, waiting for her partner to nod. When he did, she nodded back "good, now clean up" she said, as she watched. One by one, the pieces of scattered food were picked up and placed in the bowl. Once that was done, Ace then proceeded as instructed and ate one piece at a time in a mannerly fashion. Skylar nodded approvingly, before her attention shifted back to the others at the table.

Just as Ace was finishing up his food, he tilted his head as he noticed a hand coming towards him. He tensed, his eyes snapping upwards before he saw Alana. His eyes looked at her with caution as well as curiosity as to what she was up to. He blinked as the human stated that he'd find this more precious that her, and when his eyes met with the purple strands he nearly fell over. He quickly snatched the strands of hair from the girl, and cradled it in his arms as he tried to find a place to put it. After thinking about it, he went ahead and tied it around his wrist, making a small bracelet with it. Whether or not others thought that was weird or not, Ace didn't care. With this it made him feel closer to Skylar. However, he turned to glare at the pokemon responsible for cutting his trainers beloved hair. He even gave him a small hiss, as to warn him not to pull something like that again or Ace would retaliate.

Skylar sighed, seriously she'd never understand Hisaki... EVER. It was then that he stated spouting on about declaring war on them, and she glared at him more. What the heck was he talking about anyways? Did he think she'd care if he declared war on her? It was then that he started speaking in a different tongue, and Skylar could pick up bits and pieces of what he was trying to say. something about being like water...avoid being hurt or crash against them... and something about continuing to flow? Skylar cursed under her breath, she really should have paid more attention to her language classes she had back home... Her shook her head, before Hisaki decided to speak up about what it meant. She snickered, crossing her arms again "whatever, declare war for all I care. I hope you just flow around us so that your stop bugging the crud out of us" she muttered annoyed.

It was then that their food arrived, and at the sight and smell of her own her mood picked up a bit. She was about to eat when Alana asked if she wanted to go for a walk in the town square. She pursed her lips, she wanted to reject the offer. After all who'd want to get all buddy buddy and walk around with someone she didn't want to get close to. However, the words "discuss more about the club" halted her sharp tongue. She sighed, before looking at the girl "very well, it is after all my duty to answer any questions you have about the club" she responded.

When Hisaki asked if he could tag along, Skylar's eye twitched. Again?! She decided to focus on eating her food, before ever responding. It didn't seem to matter what she said, after all this moron didn't seem to care either way. Once she was finished, she opened her mouth to tell him off. However, the ring of her pokegear stopped her. It seemed that all three of there pokegears rang at the same time. So Skylar read the message, and stood up as she slapped some money on the table to pay for her meal "unfortunately it seems this is where we go our separate ways, the school is calling all of use to the museum. My apologizes Alana, but it seems our conversation is over. If you'll excuse me" she said, motioning Ace to follow. On her way out, she gave Ponyta a quick pet, and a gentle gaze before masking it and leaving the area.

*Exit*

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Hope the kind

shadowabyss1301

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX