Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hades
Lord of the Underworld

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━┓

"coffee, that plant from Egypt?" Hades said confused then shuddered, his fire hair flickered from red to blue. he felt something down in the Underworld, a hero who could sense the trouble in the realm of the living "thats not ... possible, a soul in Elysium is aware of Xehanort's darkness" he said as he uncovered his mirror to show Xehanort was gone, Hercules wielding a Keyblade, and facing a giant Heartless "can't he go five minutes without fighting a monster ... speaking of if the breach made by Xehanort isn't fixed they might return too, the Hydra, Nemean Lion, all of them" he said then waved his hand and showed an area of Elysium that showed Atticus Nanashi "so that's Atticus ... how does he know whats going on, souls in my domain are meant to move on ... they can't even see what's going on in the Overworld"

┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

"No, i'm not the Devil. I can see why you'd make that mistake especially with the whole flaming head issue, but you try working a full time job in the Underworld with no sunlight for eons and see if you don't end up a bit grouchy."

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:53 pm
Lord Death

Death look at the mirror, which he squint one eye in confusion to notice Xehanort is gone, "So, Xehanort fled. Now you mention it, that will bigger problem," he said with his finger under his chin. Hearing Atticus, he look at the mirror of Elysium to see no other then retired hero of the realm, Atticus Nanashi, "How is that possible?" he ask and check on his mirror to look at Atticus' timeline and bio, though he notice something, "So Atticus is Son of the Demon, and use his demonic power for good, although his twin brother have different path for his own demonic power. That explains why Atticus gave Mitsuki-chan a Chirasengo, and Desmond take her under his wings after a loooong search for her."

OOC:
Marcus Emrys

Darkness Black Star Tsubaki

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:26 pm

Hades
Lord of the Underworld

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━┓

"well demonic power so that might explain it ... Xehanort's darkness is affecting the upper and under worlds" he said as he thought for a while and scratched his head "apparently he also faced Xehanort before ... and a keyblade master himself" he said as he watched him enjoy time with his family, or at least the illusions of his family "i believe it's time Mr. Nanashi ... to come out of retirement"

┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

"No, i'm not the Devil. I can see why you'd make that mistake especially with the whole flaming head issue, but you try working a full time job in the Underworld with no sunlight for eons and see if you don't end up a bit grouchy."

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:49 pm
Lord Death

"I believe so," he agree with him, "We better apologize to him for cutting his retirement," he added in silly way.

OOC:
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:03 pm

Hades
Lord of the Underworld

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━┓

"goes against all the rules but desperate times call for- GAH!" Hades said as he turned around but was face to face with another Death god: Anubis and jumped back clutching his heart "so the rumors are true, you are back Hades" Anubis said unemotionally and Hades was still clutching his heart "Anubis ... couldn't you have said something before being an inch away from me? if i wasn't already a God i might have gotten a heart attack" he said as Anubis glared at him still "seriously? your still all serious after all this time?" Hades asked as Anubis crossed his arms "i guide souls to the other side ... in a way i'm the middle man between the both of you" he said as Hades steadied his breathing "and the point your making is?" "you can't go against the rules of life and death ... you know that, both of you do"

┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:42 pm
Lord Death

Death nearly startled and see Anubis, so he remain silent before he spoken out to him, "Long time no see Anubis, and yes we are quite aware of balance between life and death, but Xehanort escape death by manipulating Falcon and two half humans left the Gate of Underworld wide open and let Arachne Gorgon and her steward, Mosquito, escape back to living. Even the realm is in great danger with those three evil souls running around," he greet him, and fully aware of balance between life and death, not to mention those three escape souls.

OOC:
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:07 am

Hades
Lord of the Underworld

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━┓

"i'm well aware of there escape, Death ... but Atticus's time is over" Anubis said stubbornly "look other than Xehanort's son, he's the only one, aware of the threat mind you, who has a chance of beating Xehanort" Hades said as Anubis glared at him "we can't risk it ... and illegal immigration into the world of the living, good or evil disrupts everything-" Anubis said as Hades spoke up "then we make it legal" he said as Anubis stared at him as the two of them had a staring contest for a solid five minutes until Anubis blinked "as you say .... Lord Hades ... but for the sake of the realms i hope there will be no more break outs" he said as Hades waved his hand "Cerberus can keep them at bay .... besides its not like there are others worse than Xehanort and Arachne down there right?" Hades said as Anubis sighed and vanished in shadow to Elysium

┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:57 am
Lord Death

"Father we got a major problem, before Xehanort's return, Asura's madness awoken a demonic essence and brought him back. It's no other then Priestess and Emperor Takeshi's grandfather, former Emperor Darcia," Ankhseram appear as he speak, then notice Hades, "Lord Hades, long time no see from over four hundred years," he greet Lord of Underworld with a respect. Death heard that name, who he held grudge on since he killed Suzume and Kiba, so he gain an irk mark, "Darcia is back, I will have his head cut off that I want for pass sixteen years! He's gone mad for killing legendary Emperor Kiba and Priestess Suzume, and leaving Mitsuki-chan orphan!!" he rant angrily. Ankhseram gain an anime sweat drop from his father's ranting.

OOC:
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:09 am

Hades
Lord of the Underworld

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━┓

"Ankhseram ... your timing could have been better ..." he said hearing the God of Life and Death say there was another break out from the Underworld "right i better get Thanatos and Charon and try to seal the breaches ... last thing we need is ... for ... more" Hades said then his eyes widened in revelation "he couldn't have planned this ... could he? ... he's wanting the darkest of the dark out of the Underworld and in the world of the living ... i remember, the files Vincent gave me there was something about a-a group an ... an Organization Xehanort used to have"

┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:46 am
Lord Death

Hearing about Organization, this alert both father and son, Death place his finger under his mask, "Organization XIII, I heard about two of them, one are thirteen Nobodies, who need a lot of hearts to create Kingdom Heart called Hearts of Men, and other one is thirteen different incarnation," he noted from what he heard, until Ankhseram suddenly realize what does all mean, "Father, Lord Hades. Are you freaking telling me that Xehanort is reforming that group?" he can not finish as he fear what happen in Keyblade War. Death frown about Xehanort's scheme, which he remember that war, "I'm afraid so Ankhseram, he found twelve other darkness, Arachne and Darcia are one of them he select. Franken and Sid studied the history of Master Xehanort, Keyblade War, and Organization XIII. Thirteen Pure Darknesses and Seven Pure Lights, I might guess that is his main goal for his return."

OOC:
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:52 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

Anubis
-Lord of the Dead-

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

"life has no meaning unless it has an ending ..."

as Death and Hades were talking to Merlin in Magnolia, Anubis arived with Atticus, now a full blooded mortal with all his previous powers and abilities, and cleared his throat "i have him here, my lords" he said as Merlin waved at Anubis and Atticus. Hades turned around from the mirror and approached Atticus "so ... your Atticus .... read your file and i'm impressed and you even killed my brother when we became Titans' he said then held up both his thumbs out and gave an open mouth smile like he was excited "and sorry about that by the way ... i wasn't really myself"

"... without death, there would be no life"

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:52 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image

And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

Atticus stood there with his arms crossed as the Lord of the Underworld told him how he read his file and how was impressed. As he brushed the back of his head with his right hand, he chuckled softly before looking up at Hades,"Your brother was always a p***k..anywho..you want me to fight against the darkness once more..the only problem is that the darkness has gotten so powerful ever since I left..you really think we can defeat Xehanort and his dark ones?"
With both hands on his cane in front of him, he looked over at the three legends of death. The lord of the dead, the reaper, and the lord of the underworld were needing him back as if they believe Atticus could help the light.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:14 pm
Lord Death

Death turn his head away from Mirror to see Anubis and former Hero of Realm, Atticus Nanashi. He speaking out in silly way, "Yes Atticus, Xehanort and his Dark Ones must be sent back to where they belong. The Madness of Fear might effect them to make their darkess stronger. My son will contact all death gods to seal the door of dead," he said to him and he look at Ankhseram, who nod, "I have to speak with Priestess and her older half brother, after I alert the death gods," he said to them coolly, mention Mitsuki as gods called her in honor her faith with them and full of respect, before he disappear by black smoke. Death watch his son disappear as he wave by his large hand, he seems smiling behind his mask, "Tell Mitsuki-chan and Takeshi-kun I said hi and come visit me for tea," he said to his disappearing son in sillist way, then turn his face back to the mirror, which he notice Vincent sitting as he take a closer look, not noticing curvacous woman sitting behind him, "Hmm... What is Son of Arigane doing there in the Grand Magic Game?" he somehow caught a timeline of inappropriate way in Nara's invasion, in much of displeasure, "Way worse then Spirit-kun's womanizing, but Vincent got called on for tried to grab sixteen year old wolf hanyo's chest. Perhaps I will give him a Direct Noggin Shinigami Chop to teach him a lesson," he said as he find another Spirit Alburn, but a pervert, but he is back to goofy tone as he mention Shinigami Chop.

OOC:
Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:53 pm

Hades
Lord of the Underworld

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━┓

"his son managed to kill him, right now he's mortal but he is gaining strength, your one of the greatest heroes the realms has ever seen, and given that my nephew is mortal again thats saying something ... so, i'm giving you oh ... how's fifty years? fifty years of life ... i'm not going to say that Xehanorts gonna come back for those years but you can train the next generation for if it does happen, deal?"

┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

Atticus groaned as he heard about the son of Arigane being a pervert. As he chuckled softly, he thought to himself about how he was like that in his younger years. Back when he was living all by himself at his beach house, practicing his Chirasengo in the water to try and harness the power of aura. As he looked at the Lord of the Underworld, he looked at Hades with a soft growl,"I don't make deals with the gods..no offense to you, I know you care about the people of the realms now, but it's hard after dying from a greek god's attack onto humanity...but I will train the next generation until my death..I want to get back to my family.."
As he pulled his black hood over his head, his smile showed before turning over to both Death and Hades,"I want a portal to get me to my beach house..there are things I'm going to be needing for this quest.."

Death City (In Nevada)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff