Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Off-Campus] Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:15 pm
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤~Ғαyε Ѵαℓεŕї Ŕħσαđεѕ ~¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Location Forest Company Amirah, A Wild Purrloin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There was nothing that could shake off a bad mood quite like a Pokémon Battle. Faye had almost forgotten, caught up in expanding her social circle and gaining a reputation in the Academy. Not that she was upset about that at all. After all, her biggest push to popularity had come from winning a battle against her hated rival Chael Riverton. When she caught this Purrloin, and she would catch it, she would have one more thing she could parade in front of the pale haired boy. Smirking happily, Faye watched the purple feline carefully.

The Purrloin rolled to its feet and hissed at Amirah, feeling sore all along its right side. Amirah kept shifting her weight from foot to foot, staying on guard and ready to move at any moment. The Purrloin rubbed its eyes, feeling the grit from earlier and making its vision blurry. Swiping at the air as a test, the quick footed Dark Type launched forward and tried to slash its claws along Amirah again. But the dirt kicked in its face was affecting the feline's accuracy worst than it thought, and the attack went wide. Amirah dodged it easily and Faye saw an opening, "Excellent! Tackle it again Amirah!"

Digging into the soft earth, Amirah kicked off with a vengeance. Powering forward, the Eevee lowered her head once more. Taking aim, Amirah felt a satisfying CRACK as she connected with the Purrloin. The indigo feline flew through the air and rolled across the ground. Faye watched as the hurt feline attempted to climb back to its feet. It was weakened now, but was it enough for a capture? Faye had to risk it, even if she lost her PokeBall in the process. Taking out the red and white device, Faye inflated it and reared her arm back. Throwing her arm forward, she released the PokeBall and it flew through the air before hitting the Purrloin on the top of its head. A red beam of energy engulfed the feline and it disappeared inside. The PokeBall landed on the ground and started to wiggle back and forth. Faye held her breath and hoped that she'd succeeded in her first wild Pokémon capture.

User Image
Attire School Uniform in Charizard House Colors
Mood Excited/Confident/Anticipation
Word Count 366
O.O.C
X
User ImageAmirah the Eevee • Lvl 7 • Normal • Adamant • Adaptability Tackle - Helping Hand - Tail Whip - Sand Attack

เภשєภt๏гץ
      P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x 8

amarzyciel generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 3!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:39 pm
void
((whoops, I forgot to edit this post and made a new one))  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:07 pm
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌ Cyril Frisch ▌█ ██ ███

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My location... forest
                                                  My Outfit... Salamance uniform.
                                                  Those near me... nope
                                                  Pokemon you see me with... Aisha, the snorunt.

[enter]

Cyril stood silently in the forest. His partner, Aisha was by his side. The snorunt was quieter than usual. She understood that they were searching for a teammates. It would be her job to challenge them into a battle and allow her trainer to make his move. It had been weeks, since their stayed here. Cyril finally decided to catch another pokemon. it would provide Aisha with training partner and experience for Cyril to tame a wild pokemon he caught himself. He wondered if today would be the day.

It took awhile for the two to spot a pokemon. A small purple cat jumped out from a nearby tree. "Purr~" the pokemon cried out, while appearing affectionate. Cyril studied the approaching feline. The pokemon had an appealing appearance, however, something unsettled him, he felt alarm ringing in his mind. He took the chance to scan the feline to be sure. " Purrloin, the Devious Pokémon. Purrloin fools people into letting their guard down so it can steal their possessions. When angered, it uses its claws to fight back." That confirmed it and their opponent had also stopped in its track when it heard the pokedex. It sensed the change in Cyril. He was narrowing his eyes, alert for whatever the feline was going to do. The feline was quick to switch from harmless to hissing threateningly while dashing toward them. The battle had started.

((Out Of Cold: ))

Log:
word counter: 234
+ 5 rare candy from timeskip
- 3 rare candy (given to Aisha)

User Image
Pokemon Team:
AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 13 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100
Powder Snow: 40 // AC: 100 (10% chance of freezing)
► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)

Inventory:
01 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
02 x rare cany
Library Books:
Battle 101
Pokemon of the world: Ice Edition
Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:34 pm
User Image

My location... forest
                                                  Those near me... nope
                                                  Pokemon you see me with... Aisha, the snorunt.

Cyril reacted quickly with an order, he saw the feline tensed and knew it was going in for an attack. "ice shard," he shouted. Aisha shot shards of ice toward purrloin, each time it was destroyed by the pokemon's swiping claws, Aisha already fired more. Her aim still needed work, but as long as she fired enough, some were bound to hit. "-sssha!" the purrloin cried out in pain as it got stabbed. Even its paws were numb from continuous contact with ice. Purrloin growled menacingly toward Aisha. Her attack made it more upset. Aisha was distracted momentarily and her ice shard missed by wide margin, allowing purrloin to leap into range for a scratch attack. "double team," Cyril issued command to respond to the change of situation. Purrloin's claws cut through the snorunt's illusion, by that time, Aisha had already used double team to position herself behind the feline. "powder snow," the attack was launched at the same time Cyril spoke of the command. The feline had no way to block or dodge with the way it was still in the middle of attacking. It felt the strength of close range powder snow and was knocked out.

"great job, Aisha," Cyril nodded his approval toward the last maneuver. They had been practicing double team to be used to counterattack. Although he hadn't tested it against other trained pokemon, so he couldn't say it's effective. He should challenge somebody to a battle soon. "crap, the class's about to start," he said when he saw the clock in his pokegear. "Aisha, return," he recalled his snorunt in a hurry, since he was going to need to run to make it in time.

[Exit to battle class]

((Out Of Cold: ))

Log:
word counter: 278

User Image
Pokemon Team:
Move set:

Inventory:
01 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
02 x rare cany
Library Books:
Battle 101
Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
Quote:

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:15 am
Erkowan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:5
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Experience:0
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Marcus walked into the campsite from the shortcut he had taken from the forest. After a month in the academy, he had fallen into a morning routine of waking up and taking a trek around the forest before class. Phillip liked to visit the lake where he had lived before the capture and Marcus enjoyed watching the pokemon in the forest and had actually started making some observations on his phone.
He wasn't surprised it had been a month already, a lot seemed to have happened in that month. Meeting Ray on his first day, then Eve and Tera and Faye after the first two weeks. Then everything that had happened after it with his friends and trying to talk to his brother (which hadn't really gone that well) to his pokemon showing off a new attack.
Before he knew it he had been in the academy a month and he had to admit it had been going...okay?
Science and Technology still gave him a hard time, he knew he was probably behind in that class and reading some of the material was nothing short of a headache, outdoors on the other hand...Marcus had been acing that class. The basic knowledge he had of the outdoors combined with what his eagerness to learn had made it one of the most enjoyable classes he had.
Then there was what had happened with Rey.
Marcus found himself frowning slightly at that thought. He supposed that was why he had opted to extend his walk through the forest. He needed some time to think, about his friends and his brother and home and everything that was happening with them. He had also wanted to see if Valiant could repeat the feint attack he had busted out while he and Rey were hanging out but the slakoth had simply given him a blank look and rolled over.
Marcus had eventually come to terms with the fact that the move was probably a fluke and had since then taken his phone out. He was now recording a group of ledyba as he made observations on the pokemon while Philip swam in a nearby pond and
"They're social pokemon...can't seem to move on their own" he said into the phone "they really do freeze up if they're by themselves. There aren't as many here as there are in the garden..probly because of their role in pollination"
He paused for a moment as a ladyba broke away from the group, now that was peculiar. Following it, Marcus found himself in front of a familiar face.
Marcus frowned when he saw how absent Faye seemed (and kinda sad), he was making his way to the blonde Charizard girl, about to ask if she was alright when she suddenly seemed to gain some of her fire back. Marcus couldn't help but smile when Faye seemed to get her haughty attitude back as she exclaimed she was a Rhoades. It was a bit peculiar to him, how much emphasis the girl put into her name.
"Mornin Faye, nice battling" he said pushing off the tree he had been leaning against, he knew he had to get to class but figured he might as well say hi before they both headed out of the forest (since they probably were going to be walking the same way out anyways ), on his shoulder, Valiant gave a lazy wave while Marcus took something out of his backpack "looks like Amirah has a friend" he said showing faye the books on evolution by friendship, and Eveee evolutions he had found for he. He wasn't sure if she remembered her asking him to look up information on how to evolve Amirah into an Espeon but Marcus sure hadn't. He had hit the books in earnest...or well he had tried, before folding and asking a fellow book worm for help on finding the books. His reading wasn't up to level so it had literally taken the whole month and some help from the club register (who he had made friends with easily and had been more than willing to lend a hand) but he had highlighted the parts that applied to Espeon on the books. He figured he might as well give the book to Faye now, since some of the things he had seen (such as grooming increasing friendship) were things that would probably be brought up in coordination class
"Got somethin for ya"

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :
        1 Great Ball
        ↦ 5 Rare Candies

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        ↦pen and folder
        ↦towel for P.E.
        ↦thermus

User Image

word count: 751

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:45 pm
Void Post.  

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:37 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

You have already been contacted regarding your actions.

Marcus has officially left the Forest and is on his way to his Morning Class.

Please post your character in class so that he does not miss anymore class time. Thank you

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:10 pm

Location Forest Company Amirah, A Herd of Wild Stantler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Pokeball wiggled back and forth...back and forth. Faye watched with baited breath and wide eyes as the red blinking light in the center flickered. After what felt like an eternity...a soft 'DING' sounded in the now quiet Forest. The blond Rhoades stood dumbfounded for a moment or two. The whole situation seemed surreal to her...like it hadn't really happened. But then it hit her. She'd...done...it. Faye had caught her first Pokémon!

A grin split across the young girls face as she looked at the now still Pokeball. A Purrloin was now hers. Jumping in place, Faye childish punched the air, feeling a lot better now. "YEAH! I did it! I caught it!" At her feet Amirah chirped happily with her Trainer. It had been a good fight, challenging and fun. And now there was a new friend for her to play with. Faye smiled down at her Eevee, noticing that Amirah was bearing some ruffled fur and dirty patches.

Pulling out her Pokeball, Faye spoke to her Starter, "You did well Amirah. Take a bit of a break, okay." The little brown fox like Pokémon wiggled her ears cutely and sat obediently as the red beam of light engulfed her and she rested inside her holding device. Faye tucked the shrunken Pokeball into her pocket before she started to walk forward to the now still device still sitting on the ground. But before Faye could take more than 2 steps, something happened!

From the trees around her, a small brown and white bird darted to the ground by her Pokeball. Faye froze as the bird looked at her with beady black eyes. For a few moments the two stared at each other. Faye tensed and was about to jump forward to scare off the wild Pidgy when the flying bird bounced up on to the top of her Pokeball, gripped the device in its little taloned feet and took flight, carrying her new Purrloin with it!

Faye blinked in shock before anger hit and she was racing after the thieving bird. How dare that stupid Pokémon take her hard earned new Purrloin! Screeching in rage, she kept her eye on the low flying bird and crashed through the trees and yelled at the Pidgy, "Hey you dumb bird! Gimme back my Pokeball! Its too big for you to eat! Give it bac...!" Faye suddenly skidded to a screaming halt, dirt kicking up around her feet as her flying Pokeball became the last of her worries. Standing before Faye was a herd of large deer Pokémon. The antlered herbivories eyed Faye and lifted their heads higher. Faye felt her heart thump hard against her chest as she took a step back away from the Stanler's. Her back hit a tree trunk and Faye realised she was trapped. Trapped and frozen in fright. Her mouth dried up and she stared at the Pokémon before she squeaked out in a tiny, timid voice,
"Help...."

User Image
Mood Excited/Shocked/Angry/Terrified
Word Count 491
O.O.C I have plans to RP with another player. Please no one approach Faye without first PMing me. Thank you.
X
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Amirah the Eevee • Lvl 7 • Normal • Adamant • Adaptability Tackle - Helping Hand - Tail Whip - Sand Attack

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Purrloin • Lvl 7 • Dark • Naughty • Limber Scratch - Growl - Assist

เภשєภt๏гץ
      P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x 0

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image x 8

Shadow of Miracles

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:07 pm
Erkowan

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

A loud yawn escaped the young boy's lips as his attempt to cover his mouth failed. "I should be more careful about staying up late..." Marco muttered to himself Charmander mimicked his friend's actions by yawning as well. The fire pokemon wasn't necessarily tired, in fact he had a great night's sleep! However, yawning was contagious and Marco had been yawning for a while now. "Well, I guess it was worth it...I did get to learn a lot about you," Marco pulled out his Great Ball, in its tiny form, and smiled at spherical device. Yes, the reason for his late night was due to Murkrow or more precisely due to a book that he was reading about Murkrows. Since he caught Murkrow those weeks ago, he had noticed that his pokemon was more active during the evening and sleeping for most of the morning. As it turns out, Murkrow was a pokemon who enjoyed the night and used the morning to sleep. At first Marco thought that there was something wrong with his pokemon which was making him worry. A trip to the library was time well spent and he checked out a book that talked about avian pokemon. There was a whole chapter on Murkrow and pokemon with similar behaviors so Marco stayed up reading the book along with his black-feathered pokemon who normally was awake at this time. So the night was spent reading the book with Murkrow and talking with his pokemon.

The memory was a pleasant one for Marco, but the lack of sleep was not. That was the reason why he was out here in the Forest, to wake himself up. Celestic Town was surrounded by mountains and a forest path. There were some days when his father would wake him up really early in the morning to go through the forest path to reach the other town for supplies. He didn't really like those times, but his dad told him that a good walk in the forest would wake him up. Marco thought his father was lying to him, but he would always feel more awake and with more energy. His father tried explaining it to him one time, but he didn't quite understand. Something about plants giving you more oxygen and exercise being very good for the mind. So here he was walking with his Charmander to shake off this sleepy feeling before class. Of course, he didn't realize that his little walk would take him so long. "I don't have a watch....do you know what time it is?" Marco asked the fire lizard who shrugged, no he did not know the time.

The black-haired boy petted his pokemon's head, "thanks for walking with me pal, here have some of these Rare Candies." Marco took out three Rare Candies from his pocket and presented them to his Pokemon. Charmander smiled happily at his friend and ate the Rare Candies with much content. Marco had been given some more Rare Candies, all of his classmates had received Rare Candies as well. He still had some from last time they were given to him. He would give Murkrow some Rare Candies once he woke up. The duo continued to walk and Marco was feeling a lot better, but that was until their silence was broken by an angry shout. The two friends were momentarily startled, but they recovered once they saw someone running after a Pidgey. The person was about his size and had long blonde hair, likely a classmate. "What's going on?" Marco wondered outloud as he went after the girl not knowing what he was getting himself into or the events that would come to pass.

==========

"Charmander use Ember!"

Several bolts of fire struck the ground in front of the Stantler herd. Alarming the tall deer pokemon and causing them to back away. The Ember wasn't nearly enough to burn anything in the Forest, but it served the purpose of startling the pokemon herd. Smokescreen suddenly appeared blocking the Stantlers' view. From the smoke a small figure of Charmander emerged ready for battle. Marco was standing right behind his pokemon with a similar stance and determined look in his eyes. The Stantler were still trying to calm down from the sudden surprise. "Use Ember again!" Charmander repeated his attack, but this time he spun around quickly as sparks flew from the flame on the tip of his tail. The Stantler herd stumbled back as they started to bump into each other become more panicked. "We don't want to hurt you! Just back away and leave us alone." Marco spoke to the herd as Charmander swiped his tail once more so that the fire sparks would create more distance between them. The Stantlers made noises, but they all started to back away leaving them just as Marco had asked them to.

Marco watched the Stantler herd carefully until they were gone. Once the pokemon were out of sight, the black-haired boy sighed in relief and pressed his hand against his chest; that was scary. His heart was beating fast from the adrenaline, but he had managed to looked strong in front of the Stantler herd. Charmander was relieved about not having to battle against that herd since that would have been really messy. Still the pokemon was surprised with himself, but those Rare Candies had made him feel really strong like he could have taken on those Stantlers. With the danger gone, Marco turned around and approached his female classmate. Up close she did look familiar, but they had never introduced themselves so he really didn't know her name and chances are she didn't know his name either. It felt like no one knew his name.

"Are you okay?" Marco asked with genuine concern for the girl, she looked scared. He would have been scared too and he was surprised that he was able to jump into action so quickly and remember what his father had taught him. Traveling through that forest path as a kid, it wasn't unheard or uncommon for people to be attacked by pokemon or come into contact with a herd of pokemon. He would run into them from time to time when traveling with his dad. His father always drove the pokemon away, but he never hurt the pokemon. He would always just scare them away with a display of power from his own pokemon. Marco used what he had seen his father do and it worked against the Stantler herd. "They're gone now. Don't worry," Marco smiled at her hoping she would feel better.

==========

(- Marco used 3 Rare Candies on Charmander.
- Charmander learned Smokescreen)

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 7 => 10
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

User Image x8 => x5

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:09 pm

Location Forest Company Marco

User Image

Faye was frozen stiff. She was pretty sure her heart was about to fly out of her chest and she'd completely forgotten what breathing was. The vicious group of Stantler looked to the small girl to be giant daemons armed with deadly horns ready to gouge out her eyes. Faye was positively terrified, so afraid that she could even shake or tremble. She was pretty sure her eyes were drying out from lack of blinking. The deer Pokémon stared at her and Faye stared back, too petrified to remember that she had a Pokémon tucked away that could fight the Stantler. All she could think of was that if she didn't move...she wouldn't get hurt.

Wide-eyed and dry mouthed, Faye was counting her heartbeats and praying to ever possible deity she could think of to get her out of this situation when the world suddenly exploded. Faye shrieked in terror as a roar sounded from behind her. In her panicked, blood chilled fear state, she didn't recognise the sound as a human voice. All she saw was balls of flaming lava raining from the sky and smoke billowing into the air. Faye threw herself to the side, scrambling and crab walking backwards away from the source of the fire.

Heart pounding in her chest so loudly that Faye's hearing was drowned out, she briefly managed to focus on the small, red lizard standing before the now startled herd of Stantler. It was spinning around and sending sparks of fire into the air, driving back the frightening deer Pokémon. But more than that, Faye saw the ebony haired boy standing like an impenetrable wall of power, protecting her from the stampeding herd of Pokémon that had tried to kill her. Somewhere in the back of her mind, Faye thought she recognised the boy, but her distressed min couldn't comprehend the face.

Her savoir in a Charizard school uniform turned and looked at her, "Are you okay? They're gone now. Don't worry." Faye looked up at Marco with huge, dilated pupils as he held out a hand to help her stand back up. She stared at him, unsure of what exactly what had just happened. Slowly, she reached up and took hold of the offered appendage. Faye felt the hand she gripped tighten and a heave brought her back to her feet. The blond wobbled a bit, her knees still felt weak and for a moment she didn't think she be able to hold her own weight. But Faye managed to catch herself and looked around.

The scary deer were gone and the only thing left were herself, the would be hero of the hour and the small red Pokémon with a flame on the tip of its tail. The words Marco spoke finally broke through Faye's terror addled brain and she swallowed hard before speaking in a tiny voice, "Ummmm....I....I'm....yah...I think I'm....I'm alright...Where'd....where'd the deer go?" Faye ran a hand down her body and brush her fingers through her hair. Blech...she was a royal mess now. With her mind clearing, the fear abiding and looking over at the black haired boy. Recognition triggered and Faye spoke in a still shaky voice but one that got stronger near the end, "Hey...you're....Marco right? You're....HEY! You're that guy that hit Tony with a dodgeball. What the heck are you doing out here."

Yanking her hand away, Faye straightened her back primly. Now she remembered Marco and the fact that he was an enemy of a friend of her. She was about to snap at him again when a joyful cry from above her made Faye's head snap up. Scanning the trees above, Faye's blue eyes flashed with renewed rage as she spotted the thieving Pidgy that had taken her Pokeball holding her new Purrloin. She could see the red and white ball stuck up in one of the upper branches with the fluffed up bird mocking her. "YOU! You little thief! How did you get it up there! You dumb little....Grrrrr!!!"

Faye glared daggers at the Pidgy before her anger was redirected towards Marco. Probably not the best way to thank someone who'd just helped you, but Faye was not the more logical person in the world. Reaching up, she grabbed onto the lowest branch before she snapped at Marco, "Don't you dare look up my skirt! I'm getting back my Pokeball that fricking bird took!" Before Marco could object, Faye started to climb up the tree. Getting gritty and dirty was so not her way. Faye was a girly-girl. She like to be clean and pretty. But she had worked hard to catch that Purrloin and she WOULD get it back!

Hand over hand, she gradually reached the top. Stretching out her hand, Faye's fingertips brushed the device and she leaned forward just a bit more. Her poking at the red and white device jarred it loose from its resting place. The ball tumbled to the ground at the base of the tree and Faye grinned in triumph. But her victory was short lived. As she put her weight back onto the branch she was standing on, there was a horrid CRACK! as the base broke! Faye didn't even have a moment to scream before her grip slipped and she felt air whipping around her! Gravity took hold and Faye free fell towards the ground!

Mood Terrified/Stunned/Angry/Panicked
Word Count 893
O.O.C
X

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Amirah the Eevee • Lvl 7 • Normal • Adamant • Adaptability Tackle - Helping Hand - Tail Whip - Sand Attack

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Purrloin • Lvl 7 • Dark • Naughty • Limber Scratch - Growl - Assist

เภשєภt๏гץ
      P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x 0

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image x 8

Shadow of Miracles

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:47 pm
Erkowan

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi

The girl seemed to be recovering from her fright on her own. Marco was relieved to see that she would be okay. The Stantler had really scared her and it did make him wonder why so much fear? He took out his Poke-Gear and examined the information about Stantler. These deer pokemon possessed an ability called Intimidate, their horns seemed to be used as a way to frighten other pokemon. Seeing as there was a herd of these Intimidating pokemon, it made sense that she would get so scared. She accepted his hand and he helped her stand back up. She didn't release his hand and it felt rude for him to take his hand back so he just waited. She seemed to recognize who he was which caused her to drop his hand as if it was made of fire. "Tony? Oh...you mean that guy," Marco muttered that last word to himself. She must have been referring to Silvano whose first name was actually Antonio, but Marco never called him that.

She seemed to be upset with him now which was technically an improvement over her previous terrified expression. However, he wasn't sure how much he liked this current 'angry at him' expression she was giving him. It seemed like she had other things to say, but their attentions were taken by a Pidgey's cry. The blonde-haired girl (he still couldn't remember her name) was looking for the source of that cry and once she found the Pidgey above, she looked very mad. Marco stumbled back when those angry eyes were directed at him. "Your Poke Ball?" Marco repeated, but she was already climbing the tree, "wait you gotta be careful!" His warning fell on deaf ears as she continued to climb the tree. He wanted to make sure that she was okay, but she had warned him about 'looking up her skirt' and at the moment that would be all he would be able to see. Charmander was looking at the female who was climbing the tree, she seemed to be reaching for something at the top. She managed to grab it, but the item fell on the ground. The fire lizard tugged on Marco's pants which caught the boy's attention.

The black-haired boy looked up which caused his cheeks to turn red for a moment until he spotted the Pidgey coming right at the girl. "Oh no...I hope, you're awake now," Marco reached into his blazer's pocket and took out his Great Ball, "Murkrow keep that Pidgey away from her!" Marco threw the sphere into the air and summoned his black-feathered friend who soared into the sky. "Krow!" the avian pokemon charged at the Pidgey with a Peck and the two birds clashed. Marco heard the crack from the branch and when he looked up all he saw was Feya falling. The young boy acted quickly as he ran to the spot where she was falling and then jumped into the air in order to close the distance so that he could catch her. He caught her in the air which helped him make the catch easier, but as he landed on the ground he fell to one knee causing him to flinch. Marco pushed back the pain and from his kneeling position he stood back up still holding Feya bridal style. The sun's rays that passed through the small openings in the tree's branches struck Marco and Feya.

Marco was looking up, his Murkrow had driven the Pidgey away. Charmander picked up Feya's Poke Ball from the ground to keep it safe and away from any other pokemon that might try to steal it. Marco sighed once again in relief and looked down at Feya who was in his arms. "I remember your name...you're Feya," Marco smiled at himself feeling proud that he remembered her name, but to her it might look like he was smiling at her. "You're Poke Ball is safe now....are you okay?" he had already asked her this question before, but he was worried about her. First, it was the scare from the Stantler herd and now she had nearly fallen from climbing a tree. Marco was terrified of heights so he could only imagine how she might felt falling like that. All the while Marco was still carrying her almost as if he had forgotten that she was in his arms and that their bodies were close.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

User Image x8 => x5

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:57 pm

Location Forest Company Marco

User Image

She was going to die! Faye could feel nothingness around her and wind whistling in her ears. She closed her eyes, feeling nothing but terror and the inevitable dread that came from knowing pain was coming. Her heart stopped beating, adrenaline coursed through her blood so thick that she could taste the bitterness on the back of her tongue. But then...she landed. And...there was no pain. Her back wasn't broken, she didn't feel blood welling to the surface of her skin and....she wasn't falling anymore. Actually....she felt...arms around her knees and shoulders?

Slowly and carefully peeling open her glued shut eyelids, Faye focused her iris's. And what she saw took the small breath she'd gathered away. An angel! A ebony haired angel with dark eyes and a halo of pure white light. Staring up at the concerned face, Faye felt her heart stir with unknown emotion. Not an angel sent from heaven to guide her to the afterlife....no...it was Marco. He'd...why did he keep helping her? What was he hoping to get from her? He must want something, no one did anything for her without wanting a price? But Marco smiled at her...smiled like she was the only thing in the world he wanted to see. A beaming, pride filled turning of his lips that made her blush bright tomato red.

Faye turned her face away, now intimately aware that Marco was holding her like a knight in shining armor carrying a princess to a far away castle. Her heart pounded anew, but not from fear anymore. Now she pressed her hand to her chest and bowed her head, digging her chin into her clavicle. She was aware of movement. Marco was walking with her, carrying her like a precious china doll, like she meant more to him than anything in the world. Was...was this was love felt like? Was this what she craved so much? What she sought with her childish tantrums and juvenile actions? Faye's tongue was stuck to the roof of her mouth and she couldn't process forming words.

Marco smelled nice, like sandalwood and ginger. That thought seemed to jar her mind and Faye managed to stutter out a small response,
"I'm....I...Marco....I...." Fear no longer raced through her body. Rather, a new budding feeling that she didn't recognise, one that confused her, was starting to form. But it also scared her. Not like the Stantler or falling from the tree, but it was frightening none the less. Finally getting a hold of herself, Faye blushed hotly before wiggling a bit in Marco's arms, "Ummm...I think I'm okay now. Y-You can...you can put me down now....I can walk...." Her voice was small and filled with embarrassment, but for the life of her, Faye couldn't make herself get out of Marco's arms willingly. It felt...safe where she was. Like nothing could hurt her. It was something she really liked. Even though she knew she shouldn't.

Mood Terrified/Awestruck/Comfortable/Embarrassed/Unknown
Word Count 487
O.O.C
X

เภשєภt๏гץ
      P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x 0

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image x 8

Shadow of Miracles

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:16 pm
Erkowan

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi

Marco blinked when Faye spoke his name, why was she acting so shy? Her voice sounded small and when she wiggled in his arms, the motion didn't have any real strength behind it. The black-haired boy was very confused so he watched her carefully, but she just continued to avoid his eyes. When she asked to put her down, Marco suddenly remembered that he was actually still carrying her. The boy started feeling nervous suddenly becoming very aware that he was touching a girl. His hands that were under her legs could feel the sensation of her skin and since their bodies were so close he could smell the scent of her shampoo or was that her natural scent? It was sweet and very feminine, the boy's face turned bright red. He was thankful now that Feya was not looking his way since he was currently a mess due to his little discovery. He looked around as if hoping that someone could help him or give him advise about what to do in this situation. Marco gulped, "o-okay..." He finally responded as he very gently and carefully put Feya down. He tried to be as careful as possible as if he was carrying the most expensive or precious statue in the world. Once she was safely standing on her own feet, Marco took a step back to give themselves some much needed space.

Placing his hand over his heart, he could feel it beating against his chest. He stared at his hands which had been holding Feya only seconds again. Charmander walked up to the boy and presented the tiny version of the Poke Ball to him. Marco blinked and then remembered about their goal. He patted his pokemon's head and then took the Poke Ball. He approached Faye, "here's your Poke Ball. You should make sure the pokemon inside is okay." Once she took the Poke Ball from him, he rubbed the back of his head in a sheepish manner. There was only silence between them at the moment until Murkrow flew down to land on top of his head. Marco petted the avian bird, "thanks Murkrow, you sure showed that Pidgey whose the ruler of the skies." Murkrow puffed out his chest proudly after being complimented. Marco returned his attention to Faye, "We should head back to the academy..it must be lunch time about...now." The boy's eyes widen, he had missed Morning Class! This was technically considered skipping class! "Oh no," Marco buried his face in his hands, he had forgotten about the time and now he would surely be in trouble. Contrast to the gossip his classmates made about him back home, he was not the type to miss class. Everyone labeled him as a troublemaker so naturally he was teased about skipping class even though he never once did it. However, now he had done it and he couldn't say that he was proud about it, but he also didn't feel as bad as he thought he would. Maybe he really was a troublemaker. Well he would have to see what his punishment would be once he returned to the academy.

His attention returned to Faye whom at the moment he felt responsible for. He wanted to make sure that she was okay and preferably on the safe grounds of the academy. They had managed to drive off that Stantler herd, but they could always run into another so it was best to be cautious. Marco then noticed Feya's current condition; there was dirt on her uniform and did she receive scratches from falling or when she was trying to get away from those Stantler? "Let's go to the Nurse's Office," Marco stepped closer to her with a serious look in his eyes as his eyes looked around her to examine her body, "we have to make sure that you're okay." He was actually quite worried and it showed in his eyes. Faye must have experience quite the scare and if anyone could help then it would be the nurse. Murkrow and Charmander looked at each other and smiled at their friend, he was quite the worry type, but his heart was in the right place and they liked that about him.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

User Image x8 => x5

User Image  
amarzyciel generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 5!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:11 am
User Image

My location... somewhere in forest
                                                  Those near me... nobody.
                                                  Pokemon you see me with... Aisha, the snorunt

[Enter]

Cyril had previously dropped by the cafeteria to grab a takeaway sandwich along with a bottle of water. He didn't forget to get Aisha's food. Maybe he could use the pokefood as a pokemon bait to get pokemon to show up. With such thought, he ordered an extra serving of general pokemon food. He checked his belongings too, before he went to the forest.

Now he was here again, he released Aisha out. "Snoo," Aisha greeted him. The greenery caught her attention. It was a familiar forest they had been visiting often. "Sno snorunt?" Aisha asked him to make sure it was the usual thing. Cyril didn't know the exact word of what Aisha said, he did recognized the tone. "Yeah, we are looking for a companion," he answered. "We won't be battling much this time," Cyril told Aisha. He was being considerate as Aisha had battled not long ago. They were here because Cyril didn't want to miss on encountering possible companion. "I will still be counting on you to help me locate them," he mentioned it as a reminder. Pokemon tended to have better sense than human did, they were able to notice what human normally would miss. "Runt snorunt!" Aisha replied with confident that she would do her assignment well. Aisha's confidence filled him with warm feeling. He could be at ease to be here thanks to Aisha. She helped him greatly too when he wasn't accustomed to the academy. "Alright, let's start then," Cyril nodded and began to walk deeper into the forest.

Aisha spotted something, before Cyril not long after. "Sno," Aisha pointed toward a bush. He only saw a bush and nothing else. "hmmm, what is it?" Cyril made use of his pokedex. "Espurr, the Restraint Pokémon. Espurr's Psychic energy can travel hundreds of feet, blasting everything around it. The organ that emits its intense psychic power is sheltered by its ears to keep power from leaking out." It was a usage he noticed that he could scan a pokemon that wasn't in plain sight. "A psychic type, huh?" Cyril muttered when he read the information. It was an enigmatic type that was troublesome to deal with.

The bush was quiet now, likely, the espurr had known of their presence. It's time like this that he could use his pokemon bait for. Cyril reached down to his bag and drew a pack of general pokemon food. He placed several pieces into his hand, showed it toward the bush and slowly approached to place it on the ground. A head poked out with caution. Expressionless eyes staring at them. Aisha tried to stare back and soon felt disturbed and broke eye contact. Cyril locked eyes with it next. He stared back. The espurr stared at him. Cyril tried to determine what he felt about the pokemon. He couldn't deduce anything, but emotionless gaze. It was kinda creepy. "espurr," it let out a cry after a moment of staring and turned to leave. Looks like the espurr was the one who made decision, Cyril thought as he watched the pokemon leave. The espurr turned its head to their direction again, emotionless eyes studied them, then the espurr turned away. It finally walked out of sight.

"What's with that pokemon?" Cyril was puzzled at the odd behavior. It was rather unsettling. "Snoo," Aisha replied with her opinion. The espurr stared at them as if waiting for something, then once it was done, it left. "I don't think I will be able to get along with that one," Cyril concluded. The pokefood was untouched, so he gathered them again into a piece of tissue. It caught Aisha's attention, she hadn't had lunch yet. "Sno Snorunt?" Aisha had her hands outstretched toward the food. "you are hungry already? sure, here you go," he handed the pokefood to Aisha which she devoured.

((Out Of Cold: . . . ))

Log:
word counter: 655

User Image
Pokemon Team:
Move set:

Inventory:
01 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
02 x rare candy
Other:
Egg & Ham Sandwich (Spicy)
A bottle of water
Aisha's pokefood
general pokefood
homemade pokeblock treat (oran berry flavor)
Library Books:
Battle 101
Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
Quote:

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff