Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: On-Campus] Daycare Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 9:07 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸
I'm with➸

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸ I'm sorry that my post is really short. I don't have much time on my hands for Gaia these days....

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

A lot happened and there really wasn’t enough time to wrap it all up. Darkness fell upon two students all too soon. The wind blew and brought out the shivers from the girl. They were able to conclude their photography session with little incidence. Frisch had been really great actually! Meeting new people and hanging out with them was a bit out of her comfort zone. Though this experience wasn’t all that bad. Granted that the only bad thing about it was that Zorua was provoking a darker side of Alana…..but at least it had nothing to do with Frisch. When it was time to go it was time to go. There was too much going on and not enough time to explain what was happening.

Now their presence was required in the Daycare Center. Honestly, the girl didn’t know why but it was a matter of following orders and not questioning them this time around. At least none of her companions were out of their balls so at least she didn’t have to worry about anyone one running around. ’Hopefully she doesn’t decide to pop out and make problems for everyone. Maybe if Frisch is around she might calm down.’ Zorua was still a loose cannon in her mind. There was no guarantee that it might not come out of its ball and wreck havoc. It would be such an embarrassing moment for her.

The children were introduced to a group of ten Dragon Pokemon. These Dragon Pokemon were said to be one of the top strongest Pokemon types ever. They had very few weakness, if any, and their strengths was of another level. A problem occurred and made her have quite the pinch. Alana could only choose one of the dragons and only one. Her eyes scattered to all of the available Dragon Pokemon available but maybe in her heart she knew which one she wanted. The girl took herself to one and lowered herself to its level. A big BIG smile was across her face as she greeted the Pokemon.
”Hello there Dratini.”

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
Exp:0/1000
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹ -50 HP {100 Acc.}
Rolloutl▹ -30 HP {90% Acc.}
Vine Whip▹ -45 HP {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Ponyta
User Image
Ability:Flash Fire: Immune to Fire-type Attacks and Raises own Fire-type Attack
User Image
Personality: Hasty
Moves:▹ Tackle -50 HP {100% Acc.}
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}
▹Ember {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image

Pokemon: Zorua
User Image
Ability: Illusion▹Comes out disguised as the Pokémon in the party's last spot
User Image
Personality:
Moves:▹Leer
▹ Pursuit
▹ Fake Tears
▹ Sucker Punch

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM
User Imagex1 Belue Berry {Pokeblock Beauty}
User Imagex1 Magost Berry {Pokeblcok Cute}
User Imagex1 Pinap Berry {Pokeblock Tough}
User Imagex1 Razz Berry {Pokeblock Coolness}
User Imagex1 Wepear Berry {Pokeblock Cleverness}
User Imagex2 Persim Berry {Cures Confusion}
User Imagex1 Rawst Berry {Cures Burn}
User Imagex1 Chesto Berry {Cures Sleep}
User Imagex1 Cheri Berry {Cures Paralysis}
User Imagex1 Aspear Berry {Cures Frozen}

Key-Items

User Image razz okedex, Calling, Texting, Camera, and Video

Miscellaneous
User Imagex17 Rare Candy
User Imagex1 Ponyta Plushie
User Imagex1
User Imagex1
User Imagex1
User Imagex1
User Imagex1

.....Who are you?!?

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 5:30 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Hitsukei
TheRealKiru
DJ Double B
amarzyciel
X Kaos X
ShyWolfHeart

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Marco knew that he was making a fool of himself. He could see, hear, and even feel everyone looking at him weird, laughing at him, or even just down right thinking he's a weirdo. However, he would endure this because he'd much rather this happen than Ray having a mental breakdown. Everyone's attention, or for the most part, had shifted to him including the people he knew and the people that hated him. The boy felt a cold sweat running down his back and he felt like someone had literally staring (or throwing) daggers at him. He already knew whose cold eyes that belong to, but there was no way that she could know he dreamed about her! There was no way, she wasn't psychic, and even if he did say 'Sk-' that could be anything! She could prove nothing. Marco's mind ran as he made his way to Ray while his Pokemon had everyone distracted. Charmander and Murkrow were actually a much better job at handling the crowd than he was. Some students were even impressed with their air performance. The two Pokemon understood that Marco was...clueless, sometimes, but his actions were always done with the best intentions even if they weren't successful. Nonetheless, they cared for him and wanted to help him out which allowed them to get pretty much in sync in situations like this; teamwork for the win.

Making it to Ray was easy enough now that everyone's eyes were somewhere else, but Marco did not except what would happen next. His appearance seemed to have caught Ray off-guard causing the boy to stumbled and fall. Marco stumbled back as well and the two boys fell on the ground. Ray seemed to have hit his head while Marco had landed on his butt, the boy flinched from the pain and he could only imagine how Ray must have felt. "Ouch...oh no, Ray!" Marco shouted in both surprise and fear at seeing his roommate on the ground. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to- I thought I could-" the dark-haired boy couldn't even complete his sentences; he messed up. He wanted to help keep attention away from Ray so he could stop his suffering, but instead he just hurt Ray. When the Day-Care Assistant, he calmed everyone down and immediately restored order. These kids definitely needed an adult and he could not have come at a better time. His name was Hakeem Miles and he quickly went to help Ray. Marco stood up and watched as Ray was taken away, in the end he felt like he didn't accomplish anything except hurt his roommate.

Everyone was called by Mr. Miles who explained the purpose of today's visit to the Day-Care. Marco could only half-listen to the explanation since he felt ashamed for all the commotion that he caused. He could still feel the students looking at him weirdly and commenting on his strange behavior. Charmander and Murkrow were by his side and even they tried to cheer him up, the boy just couldn't muster the strength. Someone else seemed to have entered the conversation, a young looking lady who continued to explain the activity. Marco was looking at the ground this whole time, he didn't want to see anyone nor did he want anyone to see him. His only comfort were his Pokemon whom he was thankful for. All the students started to move since towards the designed area; Charmander and Murkrow tugged at his pants to grab his attention as well as to let him know that they needed to go. Marco stared at them with a sad smile, "thanks a lot guys, thank you." As he said that he hugged his Pokemon and then returned them to their respective Poke Ball and Great Ball. All the students were leaving and Marco caught the sight of Ray trailing behind them with the assistance of a Pokemon that he had not seen before, it was pink with ribbons. Marco reached out to try and talk to Ray, but took his hand back. He had done enough damage today.

There were dragons everywhere and they were all baby dragons so every students was instantly fascinated by them. However, Marco just couldn't muster any excitement not after what just went down inside the Day-Care. While all the students were out and about choosing the dragon they would interact with today, Marco was dragging his feet. He just went to the closest area to him (which happened to be the Gible group) and sat down. Kirsi and Iris were there, but he didn't notice their presence because at the moment he wasn't really paying attention to anything. He just stayed sitting on the ground with a blank expression on his face. Marco was almost like a statue and it seemed that this peeked some of the Gibles interest. A couple (about four) of Gibles walked up to him, but he paid them no mind, in fact he didn't even know they were there. The Gibles were intrigued as they climbed Marco's body or tugged at his feet or hands. Marco continued to stare into nothing as his mind was only thinking about how he had hurt Ray and made a fool of himself in the process. However, what bothered him the most was that Ray got hurt because of him. One of the Gibles started to bite the boy's head after climbing to his shoulder, the other Gibles saw this and started munching on his feet and hands. Marco remained motionless, but lucky for him that the Gibles were all still babies and therefore their bites were not as menacing. Unfortunately, he would eventually feel the pain if he didn't start moving soon...

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 16
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 750/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Dragon Rage
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image
        User Image
        ↦ Mysterious Letter

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x10
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 7:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Wearing: jeans and a t-shirt
Feeling:
Company:
Pokemon out :

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
          Valiant

Friendship Points: User Image

Level:5
Nature:Relaxed
Ability:Truant
Experience:0
Move Set:

►Yawn
►Scratch

Phillip

Pokemon: Ducklett

Level:9
Nature:Mild
Ability:Big Pecks
Move Set:

►Water Gun
►Water Sport
►Defog
►Wing Attack

Squeeze

Pokemon: Ekans

Level:6
Nature:Mild
Ability:Intimidate
Move Set:

►Wrap
►Leer
►Poison Sting

Marcus continued to watch the Deino completely tuning out everything else in the room. The baby dragons were rummping around and running at each other, which made him smile but also made him wince. He could hear the force behind those tackles even as babies.
Force is mass by acceleration, he thought as he took a ginger step further into the enclosure. And mass is equal to force over acceleration. The weight of a standard Deino is somewhere like 38.1 lbs so you'd have to multiply that by the acceleration which is a standard speed of 30 mph that's...math. Man I wish I brought a calculator"
He wondered for a moment if his gear had a calculator tool-he knew his phone did. And actually reached for where it was on his pocket before stilling as he felt eyes on him.
The Deino had stopped playing around sometime after he took that first step, and were now regarding him curiously. Marcus didn't move, not wanting to make the pokemon think he was a threat. It was something his mom and uncle Elliot always said when they told him stories about being out in the Ranger field. Pokemon didn't respond well if you approached them all willy nilly. They didn't speak using words, so to them movement was how they talked.
One of the Deino sniffed at Marcus and started running towards him, Marcus didn't move.
The little dragon picked up speed, blowing air out of it's mouth in a cry as he neared him.
Then feigned left at the last minute.
A fake charge, ways wild pokemon will try to assert dominance and scare off possible threats. He had seen Bastiodon and Donphans do it on T.V. Heck his uncle Elliot had taken him on hikes with geodudes and golems and he had seen them do it.
But having it almost tackle you when you had no one to hide behind was really different.
When the Deino went back to playing with each other Marcus crept closer, stopping dead on his tracks whenever they looked up again. He finally stopped at a close distance and watched them play. On a whim he took out the snacks he had had earlier. Three heds popped up and started aproaching him..sniffing the air in front of them.
Marcus offered out a treat only for one of them to break into a run, this time the tackle did connect, all 38.1 lbs of it.
"ummf. Okay I guess this is how you said hi" the boy said sitting up on his elbows.
"Deino Dei" the dragon pokemon was now nosing and mouthing at him without breaking skin. Marcus wondered if this was how it figured out just what he was.
Did it know what humans were.
"Alright here" he said offering the treat, the Deino nibbled at it and Marcus dared to touch the pokemon's fur, making sure he was below it's head ( since touching any pokemon from above would make it think of predator behaviour)
"Wow...floof" he muttered. The Deino continued to nose him then called over it's friends.
Which came running at him as well.
Oh boy.

OutOfChillComments: I looked up both pokemon and animal facts for this.
If the logi's a bit shaky please bear with me, pokemon meta is hard to come up with on the fly ( and there's no data for how fast a Deino runs or stuff like that) sweatdrop

► TEXTS

To
User Image

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :
    ↦15 rare candies
    ↦5 rare candies.

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    ↦pen and folder
    ↦Prizes (flygon and charizard plushies)

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 9:02 pm
User Image
▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Daycare Wιтн:ClassmatesWord Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ: Confused/Intrigued OoC: Thanks I can't whistle so I wanted Koru to know XD Well I'm in the Goomy group owo Now Makoto gotta choose a dragon from the list!◉

All the Goomy jiggled around as they played, and Koru pretended to chase them around pretending to be a Tyrannitar, "Tar tyranitar!" She knelt down and started tickling the closest one she could reach, "Tyrannitar Tickle Attack!" The other Goomy jiggled and crawled quickly to their friend's aid, "Goo my Goo~!" While she was giggling about tickling the one before her the others started crawling onto her legs, the shivers making her notice them, "Ah Surprise attack!" She started to attempt to tickle all of them while making "pa-chew pa chew" noises like it was an attack. One Goomy was still until it hopped from the ground and attached itself to her back, causing her to fall forward and land belly flat on the ground, "Bah!" She looked up scrunching her face and blink a few times staring at the little slug dragon before her, "I guess...I knew it would end this way..." she smirked and shut her eyes, preparing for her fate.

"Gooooooooo~" Goomy pursed it's mouth and bubbles burst out in a frenzy of bubbles. One by one they popped in Koru's face- a mighty bubble attack! Her brow twitched with every bubble pop and she tried to not smile. Once she felt no more bubbles she opened her eyes and blushing smiled at the little slug dragon, "Man you guys defeated me! That was a really strong attack!" Seeing this human's golden eyes and smile, Goomy couldn't help itself but redden and curl it's wavy mouth into a smile. It was almost in awe to get such a compliment. All the Goomy stretched up and down, similar to stand jumping, and cheered, a few bubbles getting blown again. Koru pushed herself up and reached around to her back and picked off the Goomy. She petted it and went around to the others and patted them on the head as well. Looking around there wasn't really anyone else playing with these dragons except her. Guess either they knew what the pokedex says about them- or they just took one look and just assumed. She gave the Goomy another brilliant smile and pumped her fists at her side, "You guys don't need to worry about a thing! As far as I'm concerned you're really strong in your own way!" She was saying this to herself a little bit at the same time. She wasn't strong physically, average for her age, but mentally she was a frenzy, but these little guys had little to no physical power at all, but they did their best. She was glad she picked these little dragons to play with.

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 14 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 13 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

SpazzticPanda1311

ShyWolfHeart

TheWhiteDragonfly

shinesnowillusion

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 8:18 am
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris was giggling as they continued to sniff around her. They were apparently smelling her pokemon on her but since there was mixture and she did not like a pokemon, the gible were confused but also wanted to play as they nibbled a litte at Iris' clothes. Iris got up with the gible closing in her. She moved a little and watched as they followed her. With a grin on her face, she took off in a run and had the gible chasing after all.

"Catch me!" she said as she looked around her. She would slow down enough for them to catch up but she gave some distance before they could tag her. Once she was tagged, she would, in turn, chase them. Iris was repeating the same, acting as if she could not catch up to them. Iris chuckled as her eyes wandered around. She could see Kirsi in the area too. Iris was about to call out to the girl when she watched Marco walk in and sit down. He seemed...out of it.

"I wonder it is because of before..." Iris asked herself as the gible she was playing with starting to jumping up and down for her attention. "Oh yea...hang on..." Iris said as she stared at Marco...just as four gibles were taking notice of him. Iris chuckled as they started to climb on and around the boy without him doing anything about it. However, she gasped when the one of him shoulders started to chew on his scalp and the others followed its lead.

"New game!"
she said to them, "Let's so chase those gible to play tag. Charge!" Iris made it sound like a game but really she was trying to Marco before he became a used chew toy. Iris quickly made her way, trying to lift the gible off Marco's shoulder. It was pretty heavy. Meanwhile, the others were surprised by the oncoming gible that wanted to play. Iris looked at the ones she had her hands on. "That's not nice to chew on someone..." she said, "You have to play nicer."

Iris looked at Marco, her concern overriding her usual nervousness around the boy, as she checked his head for bite mark or wounds. "Marco..." she said before snapping her fingers. "Marco....Earth to Marco....You shouldn't be a chew toy.... I don't think that's a fun position."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 15
    Item: Lucky Egg
    Moves: Razor Leaf| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

User Image

Nickname: Ling
    Moves: Water Pulse| Aerial Ace| Defog| Wing Attack

User Image

Nickname: Zoey
    Item: Soothe Bell
    Moves: Leer|Pursuit| Fury Swipe | Sucker Punch

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell

Company:
Mood: self-eestem....what's that am I right?
Attire:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 6:31 pm

Orange: #FFA824
Black: #40404F
Red: #C41E3A
White Bar: #F2F3F4
Text: slategrey
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Fritz/Joltik: #3F00FF
Gala/Spinarak: #7CCD7C

tab tab tab tab Somex turnx tox dustx orx tox gold tab !
tab tab tab --- x --- x --- x --- x --- xx but you'll remember me!
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab remember me for centuries!

User Image

User Image

Ava Stenson
Charizard House

tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

There weren't too many people around by the Druddigon. Ava supposed they scared some her friends off. She couldn't really blame them; they were pretty big in comparison to a lot of pokemon she had seen before, especially her own. But honestly, they were pretty cool. The Druddigon she interacted with was receptive to being touched. They were warm, almost similar to a rock that had been sitting out in the sun. The girl took a second to look around, realizing that a lot of the Druddigon were out lying in the afternoon sun. "You guys stay pretty warm, huh?" she asked them. The Druddigon grunted in agreement. It was getting colder out; Ava hoped they'd be ok during the winter. According to the Pokedex, they would stop moving if they got too cold. That sounded pretty scary. How did they handle the winter? Did they go somewhere warmer? Where? Ava only had more questions.

Ava looked around at some of her classmates as they were covered in smaller pokemon. Marco, the boy with the weird rabbit dreams, was being nibbled on by some Gible. Koru was quite literally covered in slimy Goomies. Standing by the Druddigon, other pokemon seemed just so... small. It was just odd. By now, Ava had garnered some attention from other Druddigon in the group and they approached her. Ava moved her hand to get some hair out of her face, and as she did, it ran into the claws of one of the Druddigon and gave her a small cut on her arm. She winced, not realizing how many more Druddigon had come her way. It didn't look too bad, but it was an awful sting.
                                          Ava shook it off best she could. Guess it was one of the dangers of being around larger pokemon: you were more likely to get a little hurt. The Druddigon in question looked to her and his talons almost apologetically, but not quite so. "It's ok," she told the Druddigon. "It's not too bad." She took a second to look at their talons, which were sharp like knives and looked incredibly sturdy.

Inventory tab tab Mood: Curious
                                          Location: Daycare -- Druddigon Group tab tab Outfit: Casual wear (Pants, shirt, winter beanie)
                                          Pokemon Company: Druddigon tab tab Human Company: n/a
                                          OoC:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 7:06 pm
►Ҥakeem Miles: Daycare Assistant

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

үou've got to be the one you want

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Hakeem paused when he was asked the question about being in groups. Apparently, there was misunderstanding about what Hakeem was saying. However, he was saved by the appearance of his guest. The young girl re-explained the rules before releasing the children to interact with the Pokémon. Hakeem stayed to the back; watching the students while making sure that Pokemon and the students were safe. It seemed like the two groups of children were having fun with each other.

Hakeem looked at his watch after some time. He had something else that needed to be told to the students before they left him. Hakeem whistled to get everyone's attention.

I know we had some fun here but now it's time to return to your dorms. he announced loudly, his accent being more evident. Before ya leave here moping, I am here to tell ya that you all are to return to your dorm and....Pack up some clothes. he grinned. Instead of classes, you guys will be heading to a new district in the city. So basically get ready for the trip tomorrow. Now say thank you to our lovely guest and the Pokémon. Then y'all free to go.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:
    Pokemon: Big Mama
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 30
    Nature: Relaxed
    Ability: Healer
    Experience: 0/1000
    Move Set:

► Heal Bell
        ► Soft-Boiled
        ► Metronome
        ► Dazzling Gleam

Pokemon: Fae
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 30
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Cute Charm
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Fairy Wind
        ► Disarming Voice
        ► Draining Kiss
        ► Iron Tail

Pokemon: Lil' Mama
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 25
    Nature: Calm
    Ability: Regenerator
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Helping Hand
        ► Secret Power
        ►Heal Bell
        ► Draining Kiss

Inventory:

Mood:
    Attire:
    OOC: Spazzy gave me approval to wisk Ray away XD

Prairiefox

X Kaos X

Shywolfheart

DJ Double B

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

SpazzticPanda1311

Shadow of Miracles

TheWhiteDragonfly

TheRealKiru

amarzyciel

Hitsukei

Neryem

London the Carbink

A Voided Bear

shinesnowillusion

murruelecreuset

Kumerelle

Lady Niara

Sekaino

үou never lose yourself

βecause even fooling myself like changed into betrayal
    Ί put away things like my hatred and even my compassion by sacrificing myself

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 10:08 am

Orange: #FFA824
    Black: #40404F
    Red: #C41E3A
    White Bar: #F2F3F4
    Text: slategrey
    Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
    Fritz/Joltik: #3F00FF
    Gala/Spinarak: #7CCD7C

tab tab tab tab Somex turnx tox dustx orx tox gold tab !
    tab tab tab --- x --- x --- x --- x --- xx but you'll remember me!
    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab remember me for centuries!

User Image

User Image

Ava Stenson
    Charizard House

tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The time seemed to fly hanging out with the Druddigon. However, it came to a close a lot sooner than Av would have wanted. The Daycare director announced it would be time to go. "Aww..." Ava said aloud, looking to the large dragons she had been with all afternoon. Did they have to go? Ava sighed, though continued listening to what Hakeem had to say. Apparently, they would be going into a new part of the city tomorrow! It brought a smile to Ava's face knowing they'd be doing something cool tomorrow. Ava said thank you aloud to both the Dragon lady and the pokemon she had been with. She pet the Druddigon one last time before walking out of the Daycare Center with the other students. Honestly, it was kinda sad that she wasn't able to hang out with the Druddigon longer. But who knew non-bug pokemon could be so cool? Everything was different now.

[Exit to Dorm]

Inventory tab tab Mood: Curious > Sad > Intrigued
                                            Location: Daycare -- Druddigon Group tab tab Outfit: Casual wear (Pants, shirt, winter beanie)
                                            Pokemon Company: Druddigon tab tab Human Company: n/a
                                            OoC:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Prairiefox
    Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
    • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
    • Battle: Rogue 100
    • Summer Pride 100
    PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 10:47 pm
    User ImageUser Image
    ▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday, 16th of December░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
    GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:47 pm
    User ImageUser Image
    ▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 17th of December░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
    GoodMorning░ ░

Shadow of Miracles 02
    Crew

X Kaos X
    Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    • Cookie Collector 400
    • Winged 100
    PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:23 am
    User ImageUser Image
    ▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Wednesday, 16th of January░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
    GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:17 am
    User Image

tab tab CYRIL FRISCH
                                          ───────────────────────────
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My location...
                                              My Outfit...
                                              Those near me...
                                              Pokemon you see me with...

──────────────────────────────────────────────

[Enter]

Winter break passed in a blink of an eye. Cyril was back in the academy and already they called them to gather. He wondered what was up. Daycare. It was unusual place for a gathering, if not for what he remembered happened at the festival. What would be unusual, turned to ominous. Surely, it wasn't a coincidence they wanted them here of all place. He had Aisha out since to keep him company. It was early, way too early that he was the only one there, so he walked to the fence that surrounded the building, just like what he did last time, and hoped to catch glimpse of pokemon inside.

──────────〈 Out Of Cookies 〉──────────
    (( Another short one. I don't have enough content to write about. ))

Log:

word counter: n/a

assignment:
    User Image

- - - - - - - - - - Pokemon Team:
    AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 19 (125/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250
    Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
    【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
    Move set:

► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
    ► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)
    Icy Wind: 50 // AC: 95 (lower speed by 1)
    ►[P] Bite: 60 // AC: 100 (30% chance for flinch)

SIEGRID (Sneasel) │Male│ Lv. 14 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 10/250
    Keen Eye │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
    【 31 Hp│24 Atk │16 Def│12 SpAtk│22 SpDef (+) │25 Spd (-)】
    Move set:

► [ST] Taunt // AC: 100 // forces pokemon to use attack move for 3 turns.
    ► [P] Quick Attack: 40 // AC: 100 // Priority +1
    ► [P] Feint Attack: 60 // AC: ~ (certain hits)
    Icy Wind: 50 // AC: 95 (lower speed by 1)

Inventory:

01 x Pokeball
    01 x Pokegear
    03 x rare candy
    Flashlight, lighter, rope.
    and more listed in profile.

Library Books:
    How to Train Your Dark Type
    Ghost Among Us
    Fairy, No Longer a Myth

Calling for Attention:

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:34 am
    Color Scheme:
    Grey: #6F7285
    Crown/gold: #E6BE8A
    text pink: #DE5D83
    blue: #33A1C9
    Grey: lightslategrey

▅▅▅▅▅ x / / Ocean blue, what xxhave I done to you? x
                    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Cut so deep, yet x growing through and through ! xxx

tab ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
              tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab I'll stay right here with you!xxxxx I'll stay right here with you! xxxxx I'll stay right here with you!
              x
              User Image

Nirav Gotox House Charizardxxxxxxxx

tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab
                                                  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

x

Nirav had returned from winter break both tanned and tired. His break wasn't so much a break as it was working in the shop and writing to his friends, but it meant that he got to see his family for the first time in months. It was a tearful reunion and a tearful goodbye, but they made the most of it the best they could. Now, however, Nirav was back at Ordell and the cold felt even more bitter than it did before he had left. He already missed the warmth of the sun and the crashing of the ocean waves. Not to mention the ability to wear most of the clothes he had.

Nirav did as he was instructed on his pokegear, heading out towards the Daycare center. The last time he was here, they had been petting Dragon Pokemon. What would be going on this time, he wondered? He could only hope that after the festival, it didn't have to do with Dragon Pokemon again. He had the occasional nightmare about Turtonator even a month later. All the fire, and how scared he was... It was a horrible scenario, and his mother certainly wasn't happy to hear about the dangers he had been facing in school. It worried her sick, and that only made Nirav feel worse. Upon arriving at the Daycare Center, Nirav pulled his uniform jacket around himself as he tried to preserve some warmth.

x
                                                  tab Location -- Daycare xx xx With -- Himselfxx

tab Wearing -- Uniformxx xx Mood -- Coldxx

tab OoC-- it's a short one ><

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:46 am
    Color Scheme:
    Grey: #6F7285
    Crown/Text red: #EE6363
    blue: #7AA9DD
    orange: #FFCBA4
    Grey: lightslategrey

▅▅▅▅▅ x / / The sky is a neighborhood xxdon't make a soundx
                    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Light's coming upx ahead, don't look now ! xxx

tab ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
              tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Heaven is a big band now!xxxxx Heaven is a big band now! xxxxx Heaven is a big band now!
              x
              User Image

Ava Stensonx House Charizardxxxxxxxx

tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab

x

The tournament had been incredibly frightening, but Ava was bittersweet about going home. Yeah, she could see her parents and her brother after months of being apart - and she certainly did miss them - but it also meant being away from her friends here at school.
                                                        Regardless, her winter break was fairly average. Her family had just moved to Mistralton City before she left, so it was almost like a vacation. She checked out some of the city. The planes were really cool to watch fly in and out. Apparently, they supplied vegetables to the region. How did one learn to fly a plane, anyway? She wasn't too sure, but it looked like a lot of fun.

Now that Ava was back in Ordell, she was almost a bit happy to get back to school. She missed Outdoors class quite a lot, and even her Tech Class was a bit of a welcoming room to be in... For now. Just a few days after getting back, her Pokegear announced that all students would be meeting back at the Daycare Center. With a smile and a lot of curiosity, she wondered what this would be about. Would they be petting Dragon Pokemon again? Despite the events from the Tournament, she was a little excited. Druddigon was an interesting pokemon, more interesting than she thought it would be. Or maybe they'd get to play around with bug pokemon today! That idea excited her even more. Upon reaching the Daycare Center, she peered over the fence, hoping to get a look at the reason they were there.

x
                                                  tab Location -- Daycare xx xx With -- Myselfxx

tab Wearing -- Uniformxx xx Mood -- Excited, Curiousxx

tab OoC-- hoping to get back in the swing with ava >< wish me luck!

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
    Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:10 pm
    【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
    ʏou are so young
    ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
    . ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Man winter break came and went quickly as Iris found herself returned back to the school after seeing her family and home city for the first time in months since she left them for the academy. It was nice to see them once more.
    To have her mother gush over her new pokemon, her brothers look at the scars she had from the battle and overreact, her family listening to her good stories and just looking at her with such eyes before she became embarrassed with her talking. The warmth of those looks and hugs still remained with her even now.

Which was great since it was cold and needed that extra warmth. Iris walked into the daycare. She got the announcement to go there and she wasn't one not to follow orders. Especially when it came to seeing the baby Pokemon once more. It seemed like she wasn't the only one here or the first one for that matter.

"Cyril!"Iris smiled and waved to the boy. Maybe it would have seemed like odd to Cyril since the two didn't talk often or at all but after the district and then the vacation, she felt more comfortable at the school and the students they contained. Morning! A bit cold isn't it?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
    User Image

Nickname: Bebe
      Item: Lucky Egg
      Moves: Razor Leaf| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant

User Image

Nickname: Ling
      Level: 17
      Moves: Water Pulse| Aerial Ace| Defog| Wing Attack