Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: On-Campus] Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:46 pm
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤~Ғαyε Ѵαℓεŕї Ŕħσαđεѕ ~¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Location Cafateria Company Iris, Koru, Blitz

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Faye arched a manicured eyebrow at Iris as the girl quietly tried to explain her thoughts on why Faye had been held back in class. The Rhoades girl didn't pay it much mind, her opinion was really the only one that mattered and that was that. So she merely hummed softly in response. And when the mint haired Flygon girl pointed out her new Pokémon, Faye did look over at the bird and question Iris, "You...caught a Pokémon? How? And why? It's much easier to just buy one you want." Faye didn't understand Iris sometimes, but she was turning out to have some interesting qualities. The short haired girl chirped up when Faye pointed out Iris's state, throwing an arm around Iris. Faye personally found such open acts of affection distasteful, even among those she'd considered friends back in Olivine Town didn't go around trying to hug her. But Iris didn't seem to mind, so it wasn't Faye's place to discourage her. When Koru said she liked Pinsir's and imitated one, Faye sipped delicately at her soap and waited till the energetic girl had stopped speaking before she replied, "Well....I'm sure to some they have their charm....but I don't care for them. At all. Nice to meet you Koru." Her voice had a note of finality to it. No one or nothing was going to change her mind on the matter, it might as well be considered closed.

Faye was enjoying the conversation and company....at least till the pale blond boy from her last class suddenly showed up and sat down without asking. Faye looked down her nose at Chael and sneered a bit, "You know....most people wait till their invited before sitting down with a group Riverton." She didn't bother to hide the scorn in her voice. Faye had decided that Chael was an enemy, someone she was going to put in his place. But the group seemed to accept Chael, much to Faye's annoyance, so she didn't say much more. She was still the new girl, no need to step on too many toes yet. The group started to talk about catching Pokémon, which Faye listened to with half an ear. Why would anyone want to catch WILD Pokémon. That just sounded so....uncivilized. She could so easily just get her parent to buy her any Pokémon she wanted from a Breeder, not that she wanted one. Heck, she hadn't even wanted Amirah....she'd more or less gotten stuck with her.

The black haired boy introduced himself as Blitz. He didn't talk much so Faye just smile and nodded to him. He wore the same uniform as Iris, which meant he was part of her dorm. It wasn't long before the bell sounded through the school indicating that it was time for lunch to end. Faye looked down at her tray and was surprised to find that she'd actually eaten all of the food she'd gotten.'Huh....guess it was a bit better than I thought. Still garbage...but maybe a bit more tolerable then assumed.' Faye would of course never admit out loud that she'd somewhat enjoyed the meal, but she did push her tray aside. The group was dispersing to their class's and Faye figured she should do the same. Chael made a comment about how she'd offended his Pinsir and Faye stiffened before smiling in a sickly sweet way, "That's probably for the best, after all, we won't want to loose our appetite's, now would we?" But before the two of them could get into a big argument, Chael too his leave from the Cafeterias. Just as well, Faye was in a bad mood and was well known for her voice. But seeing as everyone was leaving, she might as well too. Looking down at Amirah, the Eevee had finished her meal and was laying happily on the floor. Taking out the little fox's Pokeball, Faye recalled Amirah. Her Pokémon could rest inside the device and sleep off her food. Standing up, Faye too her leave with the others.

[Exit to Science/Technology Class]

User Image
Attire Scool Uniform in Charizard House Colors
Mood Annoyed/Surprised/Mildly Friendly
Word Count 669
O.O.C
X
User ImageAmirah the Eevee • Lvl 5 • Normal • Adamant • Adaptability Tackle - Helping Hand - Tail Whip - Sand Attack

เภשєภt๏гץ
      P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x 5

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Prairiefox

Drago Ryder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:09 pm

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

"Alright, you can come with us, but you gotta be on your best behavior, okay?" A small voice along with the sound of feet moving echoed through the halls leading to the Cafeteria. "Kruw! Kruw!" a black-feathered bird pokemon crowed as it looked around the area from atop its' new trainer's head. "No making a ruckus or flying around the Cafeteria, deal?" the avian pokemon repeated its cry as if saying "okay!" to the black-haired boy who was currently lecturing him. The young boy wasn't sure how much his pokemon was paying attention to him, but hopefully he would listen to him and not cause a scene. The man in charge of the Cafeteria looked like a very strict person and he did not want to cross such an adult. What if he was vanished from eating in the Cafeteria? Then surely he would starve and so would his pokemon! The thought send shivers down his spine especially since he really enjoyed eating the food from this Cafeteria. Speaking of food, he did wonder what was on today's menu, but he would not have to wonder for long since they reached their destination.

Marco stopped and stared at the double doors that led inside the Cafeteria. Murkrow was still on top of his head and he seemed to be calm which was a good sign. By his side was a small orange lizard pokemon with a flame burning on the top of his tail. The flame was as big as Marco's fist which wasn't that big since he was just a boy; according to the pokedex feature on his Pokegear, the strength of a Charmander's flame reflected the strength and health of the pokemon. His fire pokemon's flame looked like the same size as before, but maybe he should try to check more on that flame. The flame would let him know if he was taking care of his Charmander properly or if he was failing to help him grow. Speaking of growing, eating would certainly help everyone grow so instead of standing outside the Cafeteria he decided to come in. Marco took a deep breath and pushed the doors opened.

The Cafeteria wasn't as full as he imagined it would be and there wasn't even any students in the line which would make getting food easier. Marco looked over the menu, everything sounded delicious and seeing Charmander and Murkrow would be eating with him then it would probably be for the best if he got one of everything. So he did, he asked the man who was serving the food he could have one of everything so that he could share with his pokemon. Normally they were more reserved about giving the students too much food, but it seemed like they had made enough food today for everyone to ask for seconds. With the amount of food that he was getting, he had to grab two trays in order to carry everything with the help from his Charmander. Murkrow left his head, but stayed near; he was watching the food closely. Once the food was placed on a table and Marco, along with his pokemon, took a sit then the eating began.

Marco started with grilled cheese while Charmander drank the soup with quite the speed. Little bits of the soup's contents were all over the lizard's face, but he seemed to be enjoying his meal greatly. Marco munched on his grilled cheese with a delightful smile, "this is really good!" Murkrow stared at the pork tenderloins and then grabbed the food with his beak. He opened his wings and flew up towards the windows located near the ceiling in the Cafeteria. Marco had nearly jumped back from surprise wondering why Murkrow had decided to do that. Charmander had nearly spilled his soup, but since he ate most of it then there was no mess to clean up. Once Murkrow finished eating, he would dive down to grab another piece of pork before flying back to the window successfully surprising Marco every time. "I guess he's not bothering anyone, but this isn't good for my heart..." Marco sighed as he finished eating his grilled cheese and it seemed like Charmander was done drinking soup since he finished his third bowl. Murkrow no longer dived down instead he landed on top of Marco's head again.

"I guess its time to go," Marco looked around the Cafeteria noticing that it was even more empty than before. "It's time for classes and we've already been late to our first class so let's not make that mistake again." Marco looked at his pokemon who nodded at him. "Thank you for the meal mister O'Reilly!" Once he was done cleaning up his table and tray, he headed towards the exit. With his stomach full, he was ready for his next class

==========

[Exit]

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 7
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x3

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:40 am
User Image
xxxxCécile Engardéxxxx
cafeteria▐ ▌angel▐ ▌hungry

The cafeteria was more than huge. To Cécile, it was probably one of the biggest rooms he had ever seen. Even Angel sat gawking in his lap, covering her mouth politely with her hand. Their moment of awe was interrupted, however, by Cécile's stomach growling hungrily. He gave an awkward smile, rubbing the back of his head. "Guess I was hungrier than I thought, huh? Hehe." Angel's belly growled too, much to her embarrassment. "You too, Angel? Come one, let's get us some food." Angel nodded, still blushing, as the blonde haired boy rolled into the thankfully near-empty cafeteria. It wasn't late enough for dinner yet, he guessed.

He rolled quickly through the empty space between the door and the food line, scooping a tray off the lowest stack as he did so. He rested the tray on his arm rests, with Angel tucked close against his chest. She rested her hands on the tray, sniffing the air. "I wonder if they have food for Pokémon here? I hope so." He murmured as he approached the counter. "I, um... Excuse me?" He stammered, waving a little so the adults would see him. He waited for the looks of pity, the 'oh here, let me help you with that''s, but was greeted with warmth and kindness. Cécile smiled, accepting the salad and soup that was passed to him before asking for some for Angel as well. Thanking the staff, Cécile grabbed two milks from the cooler and some silverware from the condiments display before rolling back out into the cafeteria. Angel looked up at him and smiled with a look that read 'See? That wasn't so bad, was it?' He stroked her head and situated himself at the end of a table in the corner, holding out a seat for his partner. "Here you go, Angel. Soup and salad, just like me! Hope that's okay." Angel cooed happily and reached for a fork. Smiling, Cécile dug in. Today was going pretty well!

User Image
OOC:

Quote:
►►User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Pokemon: Ralts - Angel
    Level: 5
    Nature: Modest (+Sp.Atk, -ATK)
    Ability: Synchronize
    Experience:
    Move Set:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:33 am
User Image
xxxxCécile Engardéxxxx
cafeteria▐ ▌angel▐ ▌hungry

Cécile leaned back in his chair, patting his now full stomach with his hand. He exhaled happily, smiling down at his Ralts who was just now taking her last bite of salad. "That was good, wasn't it Angel?" He asked, "Ral," his partner nodded, dabbing at her mouth with a napkin. "I wonder what breakfast will be like. Probably crowded. I hope we will have time before classes start." Angel patted his hand, "Yeah, it'll be fine. Are you nervous too." Angel shook her head but gave him her signature worried look. "Don't worry, I'll be fine. Really." He scooped up their bowls and placed them on the tray and rolled over to the trashcan, clearing them off. "It'll be just fine." And so, after cleaning up their late lunch, the trainer and his partner decided on spending the rest of the afternoon upstairs. Together the deposited their tray and rolled their way to the elevators down the hall.

-exit-

User Image
OOC: Poopy post is poopy.

Quote:
    Experience:
    Move Set:

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:55 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 18th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:07 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

During the afternoon and evening photoshoot with Ramona and then Faye, Iris' mood had been lifted and the gloomy cloud that made her upset and grumpy was gone by the night each of them left the garden. She had said goodbye to Faye first since the girl decided to leave before Iris and Ramona did. It was refreshing to see Faye laugh and try to play with them. Iris really hoped that her and Amirah were okay. As Iris was going to sleep, she looked at her pokegear and opened the text app. She was a little hesitant at first but before she chickened out, she send out a 'Hi' to a group chat she for herself, Masaki and her parents. It was quiet for a moment before she bombarded with emojis and caps from the three. She spent an hour, almost hour, texting between the three of them before she went to bed.

Iris smiled as she woke up and went to get breakfast. She had woken up rather hungry even after having dinner. She immediately assumed that it was all that energy spent yesterday. Carrying her tray of food, Iris sat down her bad and then her food. As Iris was eating her food, Ling had gotten into her bag. She had been finished her food and knew iris had snacks in her bag. Putting her head in Iris' bag, Ling pulled out the two rare candies that Iris was saving. Ling ate the first one. Immediately she ruffled up her feather and let out a quack. Iris looked down to see what was going on with Ling when she noticed the opened bag and chewed up wrapper.

"Ling!" Iris exclaimed with a full mouth. The ducklett looked up at Iris. The last rare candy was in her mouth and gone before Iris could reach for it... "Oh Ling..." Iris said as she groaned. "I was saving those!! That's not nice..." Iris looked at the ducklett with a little disappointment on her face. Apparently that was something new to Ling that left a bad feeling as the Ling sat there and looked at the wrappers. Iris looked at Ling and sighed. "But I was saving them for you....but still..How about we wait next time okay."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind
    Friendship Points:User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 9
    Moves: Water Gun| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack

Inventory:

-Great Ball
    -PokeGear
    -2 Rare Candies

Mood:
Attire: see pic
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Prairiefox
Lady Niara
Blinded by Silence
murruelecreuset
Hitsukei
Erkowan

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:32 pm
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤~Ғαyε Ѵαℓεŕї Ŕħσαđεѕ ~¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Location Cafeteria Company Iris

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Making her way into the fairly empty Cafeteria, Faye lifted her nose to scent the air. It smelled like....eggs? And maybe bacon? That actually sounded kinda nice. Even if it was poverty food. Tossing her hair back arrogantly, Faye waltzed into the eating area like she owned the place. Which for all she knew, her parent might very well have paid for the Academy. Might be the reason why she was dropped off here. Walking over to the serving counter, Faye grabbed a tray and pointed to a few of the options. Scrambled eggs with chees, a few slices of bacon, whole wheat toast with raspberry jam and a glass of apple juice. It was still a far cry from what she was accustom to eating, but hunger was a powerful motivator.

Faye also made sure to grab a bowl of Pokefood for Amirah. She may not be terrible attached to Amirah yet, but she wouldn't let her suffer just because of that. Spotting Iris, Faye felt a smile start to form. The photo-shoot with the mint haired girl from yesterday was still fresh in her mind and she made her way over to the table. As she did, Iris was chastising her Ducklett for eating something in her bag. Faye grinned a little and sat across from Iris, placing the bowl of food on the floor for Amirah to eat. The Eevee happily munched on her breakfast after giving a welcome yip to Bebe and Ling. "Morning Iris. Did you sleep well? Honestly the beds here are hard as a rock. But I guess when your tired enough, anything will do. What's your Pokémon gotten into that you're worried about? Left some chocolate or something in your bag?"

User Image
Attire Casual Wear
Mood Hungry/ Friendly/Curious
Word Count 290
O.O.C
X
User ImageAmirah the Eevee • Lvl 5 • Normal • Adamant • Adaptability Tackle - Helping Hand - Tail Whip - Sand Attack

เภשєภt๏гץ
      P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x 5

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:03 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris was going to eat another bite of her food when Faye approached her. "Good Morning Faye and Amirah." Iris said with a grin. "I slept very well." She replied when Faye asked her about her sleep. "I was out like a snorlax when I went to sleep. That was after I spoke to my parents for a bit." Iris chuckled but then tilted her head as Faye complained about the softness of the beds. "My bed was fine thanks to the stuff I got my bed. It makes my bed extra fluffy." When Iris was asked about Ling , she immediately scratched her cheek.

"I had two rare candies in my bag for later and Ling decided to eat them." Iris replied which made Ling start to feel bad more. "But I was thinking about giving them to her anyway. Just wish she would had waited instead of going into my bag. But pokemon are smart and can be curious. Bebe gone through my bag times before so I'm not worried or even mad."

As Iris and Faye were talking, Bebe greeted Amirah before they continued to eat. Meanwhile Ling was looking at the bits of food on the ground and the wrappers from the rare candies. Ling tried to wrap the pellets in the wrappers and rolled them over to Iris' feet. In her own way, she was trying to apologize.

Iris looked down to see the apologetic Ducklett and smiled. "It's okay.. at least you're apologizing." Ducklett looked happy before she changed her face went to sit with the others. Iris chuckled before she turned to Faye. "Hey where's your gym clothes?" Iris asked, noticing what she was wearing. "Oh are they in your bag for later? I do that too."

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

-Great Ball
    -PokeGear
    -2 Rare Candies

Mood:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Prairiefox
Lady Niara
Blinded by Silence
murruelecreuset
Hitsukei
Erkowan

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:46 am
User Image
xxxxCécile Engardéxxxx
cafeteria▐ ▌angel▐ ▌hungry and nervous

Cécile peeked around the corner into the cafeteria and gulped. There were a lot more people here than he expected this early. Angel squeezed his hand in her two tiny ones, feeling his anxiety and trying to will it away. His stomach growled agian and Angel gave him a look that said he was being ridiculous. "Okay, okay.."

He sighed, gripped his wheels firmly and pushed off, slowly making his way to the line, hoping no one would notice him. While he knew that was a futile thought, the shy kid in him wished it were possible. Once he made it to the line, his grabbed a tray and received their breakfast; oatmeal, fresh chopped fruit and apple juice. With a little smile and a thank you, Cécile carefully guided the chair to an empty table and set the tray and Angel into place. Quietly, trying his best not to look up from his food, just in case someone where looking at him, he began to eat his breakfast with Angel.

User Image
OOC: Good morning~

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Erkowan

Quote:
    Experience:
    Move Set:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:26 am
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

As Iris and Faye were talking, Bebe finished eating her food. Looking around, there were students and Pokémon around the cafeteria. That meant more friends to meet and play around with. The flabebe flew up and searched the area. She noticed a student with a Ralts. She remembered the Ralts, Mitus, that Niara befriended. Maybe this one was friendly too. With a smile on her face, she flew over to the Pokemon and student. The small Pokémon greeted the boy and his Pokémon. She grinned as she flew up and down and around.

"Bebe!" The Pokémon flinched in surprise as Iris approached them. She was surprised when Bebe had flown away from the table to bother a student. "I'm sorry. I hope she's not bothering you. Bebe is friendly, I promise." Iris grinned as she looked at the student. Her eyes noticed the wheelchair but was otherwise unfazed by the sight of it. Instead, she grinned and waved to him

"Uh hi there. I'm Iris Haruno... from the Flygon house...What's your name?"

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

-Great Ball
    -PokeGear
    -2 Rare Candies

Mood:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Prairiefox
Lady Niara
Blinded by Silence
murruelecreuset
Hitsukei
Erkowan

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:38 pm
This probably isn’t the best time to tell you that I don’t care. ◓ ◓ ◓

C H A E L – R I V E R T O N User Image

Outside Pokeball/s: Nysa
    Mood: Starving, emotionally vacant, "foooooood"
    Wearing: Flygon Uniform

Then came Chael. He was, in every sense of the word, not a morning person. At least until he had his coffee. The boy made sure to get a few pancakes with a side of scrambled eggs, bacon strips, and a side of sliced apples which he had no intention of actually eating. The quality of the food wasn't the same of what he was used to, his family stressed having a healthy diet to impress investors at their annual ball, but he could at least stomach this. As for his coffee, he took it black with two spoonfuls of sugar. The smell wafted through the air as he grabbed a bowl of Pokemon food and handed it to Nysa. He couldn't keep a plate, a cup, and a bowl in two hands after all.

He sat alone, mainly because Chael didn't want to bother dealing with the pedestrians of school before he had enough energy to deal with them. Sliding his packet of apples to his Pinsir, they both began to get to work on their breakfast. While that was happening, Chael took out his Pokegear to look at the Pokemon he had scanned so far. Pinsir (of course), Bellsprout, and Aipom. There was an abundance of other bug Pokemon, though he didn't particularly care about having more than one. It was better to have a variety of Pokemon he thought. But a monkey had no business with a serious boy like Chael and Bellsprout.... well Bellsprout was weird.

Items:
• 1 Pokeball
• 5 Rare Candies
• 1 Pokegear

Wearing: Flygon uniform
Thinking: Where would I find a stone on campus...?
Mood: Curious
Pokemon: Pinsir, Nysa
Friendship Points:
User Image
Nature: Brave
Ability: Mold Breaker
Experience:
Move Set:

► Vice Grip
► Bind
► Focus Energy
► -

◓ ◓ ◓ Oh well.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:33 pm
User Image
Қ i η g d ɼ a xxx Ң o μ s e

where Cafeteriaxxxxxxxx who Chael and his Pinsir(Nysa) and Donxxxxxxxx

Oh the dream of a never ending dream . . .

xxxCerulean hues scanned the cafeteria for a place to sit, faltering at the sight of the other white-haired Goldenrod native from her Breeding Class. After having done her usual morning ritual, Chessebelle figured she'd get something small to eat with Don and then head to gym class with everyone else. She had originally thought of joining someone for breakfast but she didn't see anyone who she had conversed with before, so someone new it would have to be. Chael, the boy in question, didn't give off the most 'friendly' vibe, but that hadn't stopped her from talking to Skylar. The tiny preteen made her way over to the table Chael was at and sat diagonal from him, hoping not to creep him out if she had sat next to or in front of him. "I hope it's alright if I sit here?" She gave the boy a polite smile as she placed her tray in front of her and looked down at it. Don had been perched on her shoulder--as he almost always was--and flapped himself down to the table for his own breakfast that she had gotten him. Her tray was rather barren: a blueberry muffin, some bacon, and an array of berries set aside for her pokemon.

xxxDon made himself comfy and pecked at his side of the tray, enjoying the berries she had picked out for him, while Chessebelle picked up her muffin and delicately took the wrapping off, her eyes now returning to Chael. "Hey, sorry to bother you, but I think you're in my breeding class, and you said you were from Goldenrod?" Her bright eyes glanced down at the pokegear in his hand before flitting to the boy's Pinsir. It was intimidating, to the say the least, but she was also really curious about the pokemon. Whenever her family went to the Park she didn't see many of the larger bug-types found in the contest--only once had she seen a Scyther but it was from far away so she wasn't as experienced as she'd like to be. As she waited for Chael's response, she began to pull apart pieces of her muffin. She was an odd eater and would often pull apart her food and eat it in bits rather than making a mess--maybe it was her mother's constant pestering for etiquette. Don, after eating a decent amount of the berries, began to look over at Chael and his Pinsir, glaring his crimson hues at the two, scrutinizing them. It was hard to be intimidating when you weren't even two feet tall, but Don tried his best.

. . . How far will this world expand?

P A R T Y
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Murkrow
Friendship Points: 50
User Image
Ability: Super Luck
Experience:
Move Set:

☪ Peck
      ☪ Astonish
      ☪ Pursuit

I N V E N T O R Y
      User Image P O K E B A L L S :

↦ x1 Regular Pokeball

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

User Image K E Y - I T E M S :
    ↦ PokeGear (With Calling, Texting, Pokedex, Camera, and Video.)

User Image M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    ↦ x5 Rare Candies

Tsuki the Fated Wind
Hope you don't mind if I interact with you!

iKatamalicious

Shameless Lover

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:29 pm
iKatamalicious

This probably isn’t the best time to tell you that I don’t care. ◓ ◓ ◓

C H A E L – R I V E R T O N User Image

And so the day began. Chael finished the sip of coffee that he had taken before the girl addressed him, and while that grumpy part of him wanted to ignore her, an heir had to present himself adequately and never allow himself to trip in front of those he intended to cross. Meaning that Faye girl- oh he would certainly not do her work for her. Handicapped as he may be at dealing with people, he'd at least make it into a competition of sorts as an incentive to not sass every living creature that came across him.

"It's fine. And yes, my family owns an estate near the water in Goldenrod." Chael answered as he ate another forkful of pancake. While it didn't come off as braggish, it did come off as as simple fact of life for him and not something he seemed shy at all to say. He caught her looking at Nysa, so he assumed she and the Murkrow that was gawking rather unapologetically at his Pinsir wanted to know a little more about her. That didn't surprise him, because so far everywhere he went at the Academy Nysa was being pointed out. Thankfully she wasn't the shy sort.

Gesturing at the Pinsir who's Brave nature made her placid at the other Pokemon's attempt to intimidate her, Chael said "Don't let that stunt I pulled in Breeding class fool you, I doubt she's as terrifying as it lets on. Nysa eats fruit mainly." At that, the disheartened Pinsir gave her a trainer a betrayed look. Her trainer merely pointed at the apple slices she was eating.

She turned away from him.

Outside Pokeball/s: Nysa
    Mood: Not in the mood but complacent
    Wearing: Flygon Uniform

Items:
• 1 Pokeball
• 5 Rare Candies
• 1 Pokegear

Pokemon: Pinsir, Nysa
Friendship Points:
No idea how to update this. Will just be using a scale and a log in this from now on after this post.
Nature: Brave
Ability: Mold Breaker
Experience:
Move Set:

► Vice Grip
► Bind
► Focus Energy
► -

◓ ◓ ◓ Oh well.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:53 pm
User Image
Қ i η g d ɼ a xxx Ң o μ s e

where Cafeteriaxxxxxxxx who Chael and his Pinsir(Nysa) and Donxxxxxxxx

Oh the dream of a never ending dream . . .

xxxChessebelle looked back up at Chael as he responded, happy that she got some sort of response from him--she kind of expected him to tell her to leave him alone, if she was going to be honest with herself. But she checked her scoreboard in her brain and counted it as a victory for herself before the day had even really started for her. The white-haired girl kept her bright smile on her face as she nodded quietly. "By the radio station or further down, near the Daycare Center? We lived next to the fortune teller, or name-rater, guy, across the street from the gym." Chessebelle shared as Chael ate some more of his breakfast, taking the chance to feed Don some of her muffin in order to distract him from the large Bug across from himself, it was beginning to become slightly embarrassing for his trainer. The girl looked back at the Pinsir when Chael brought her up though, nodding softly in response to what he said, and chuckling when the pokemon seemed almost pouty that he thought she wasn't as scary as her pokedex entry may have seemed.

xxx"Nysa is a really pretty name. This is Donovan, but I just call him Don. Oh, and I'm Chessebelle. " Chessebelle looked down at her bird pokemon, who was actually quite enjoying her feeding him bits and pieces of the muffin. She raised her free hand up to the side of her mouth and added, "He's not very scary at all, but he thinks he is." She chuckled once more, Don looking up at her, apparently not understanding what she had said but definitely skeptical of whatever it was. She smiled lovingly at her pokemon before remembering the previous breeding class and returning her attention to Chael. "I'm sorry about what happened with your Riolu, by the way." Truthfully, she was still curious about what happened to make him think that it was a 'horrible thing,' but she wouldn't exactly pry into something too personal on her first conversation. Maybe she'd save that for her second one, if he'd let her. She still seemed to feel a cold aura about him, but he was being rather friendly at the moment. Don still seemed skeptical of Chael however and continued to side-eye the boy while he was fed by his trainer.

. . . How far will this world expand?

P A R T Y
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Murkrow
Friendship Points: 50
User Image
Ability: Super Luck
Experience:
Move Set:

☪ Peck
      ☪ Astonish
      ☪ Pursuit

I N V E N T O R Y
      User Image P O K E B A L L S :

↦ x1 Regular Pokeball

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

User Image K E Y - I T E M S :
    ↦ PokeGear (With Calling, Texting, Pokedex, Camera, and Video.)

User Image M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    ↦ x5 Rare Candies

Tsuki the Fated Wind

iKatamalicious

Shameless Lover

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items