Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Academic Building] Pokemon History Class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 17th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 29th October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:07 am
User Image User Image

User Image

xGιseɭɭexxBeɭɭeʀose

xxLocation: Academy (History)
xxAccompanying: N/A
xxThoughts: Just one more class to get through.

Pushing herself down the hall, the newest arrival at Ordell had just barely gotten through her morning class! She blamed herself for not going to bed on time because of the lay over from her home region to this one, as well as the first lesson being incredibly long. But enough with that whole nonsense, the girl's name was Giselle, an aspiring pokemon coordinator that had found her way into the academy and was currently pushing herself towards her history class for the day. Certainly not the most interesting subject from the initial glance, but it must have been some type of pre requisite or something.The students here seemed pretty nice, though the looks she received because of her rather noticeable handicap did get on her quite a bit. The accident was definitely not her fault for getting herself into...Okay, it was, but she had good reason to. Had the girl gotten a second chance, she would have done the exact same thing for her younger brother. The stares and rather judgmental eyes of not only being the new kid, but of being so visibly distinguishable from the crowds of students did leave her with a rather intimidating view of her career here, but as long as he was safe, she would stand before the mass of people in her current form. The child knew better than to let a few stares get under her skin so easily, at least that was what she told herself to feel better.

At the very minimum, her rush to get to her afternoon class had caused her to be incredibly early, as the halls were not full of students hurrying to their classes just yet. Something told her that would all change very soon though. Eventually, the waves composed of the heads of the students would flood the hall and make getting anywhere even more impossible. On the bright side though, she made an excellent tool for shoving aside people in the way, provided somebody wrestle control out of her hands. Upon coming to a rest at the entrance to the classroom, she leaned forward and pushed the door open to reveal an empty classroom. "Mm." Giselle exhaled as her eyes darted all around the room for a moment, trying to memorize where everything was and if she would need to ask the teacher for help getting anything important. So far, it seemed like a rather normal class room. Shrugging to herself, the trainer rolled into the room and stopped in front of the class as she duh in her uniform pockets for her PokeGear. "I suppose I could 'ave always staid behind for a while longer, but oh well. Zhey will come sooner or later." Once her PokeGear was resting in her hands, she began to compose a text to her mother, hoping that she would be able to call her later after class was done. Her fingers worked aft as the message box was soon filled with words and sent on its way to her. Dear mother. My first day is going okay so far. Everything is exciting to see, but I still miss home. Can we talk tonight? I miss everyone back home. Love, Giselle. After her message was sent, Giselle let out a stifled yawn before leaning back in her wheelchair and toying around further with her new toy. She remembered closing her eyes for a second before drifting off back asleep.

But who will protect me?...

User Image

xACTIVE PARTY
xUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Circe ♀ Lvl. 5

xPARTY INFO
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ralts
Nature: Modest (+ Sp Atk, - Atk)
Ability: Trace : Copies the opponent's ability.
Held Item: ---
Exp: 0/1000
Move Set:
x► Growl
x--> The user growls in an endearing way, lowering the opponent's Attack stat. << Type: Normal - Status │Acc: 100% │Effect: N/A >>
x► Confusion
x--> Deals damage to the opponent. Has a chance of confusing the target. << Type: Psychic - Special │Acc: 100% -- │Effect: Confuse >>
x► ---
x--> ---
x► ---
x--> ---

Friendship Points:

User Image

xQUOTES
Xiatian Li

SpazzticPanda1311

Prairiefox

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:40 am
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Company : Class... Giselle
                                            Wearing : Uniform with a messy ponytail

Evelyn luckily avoided having her lunch go down the front of her. Though, her uniform didn’t go completely unscathed. It wasn’t overly notable so she hoped she could go the rest of the day without anyone noticing. Of course most knew her by now and it was hard to hide her clumsy actions. Heading to class the dark haired girl nearly tripped and fell. However, she caught her footing before really having to meet the floor.

Upon entering the classroom however, Evelyn couldn’t stop herself from tripping over the threshold of the door. Colliding with the floor, the Kingdra girl shook it off before getting up again. It was then she realized that she wasn’t alone. Picking up her things, Evelyn walked over to the girl in question. She was in a wheelchair but that didn’t faze Evelyn. There had been another boy in a wheelchair before at the beginning of the year. She could only wonder what happened to him.

“Hello, first day? I’m Evelyn Chamberlain. Most call me Eve or Evy like the Pokémon.” Sometimes she wondered if she sounded like one of those broken records or infomercial. “What’s yours?” Evelyn asked with a smile as she set her books down on the desk next to her. Perhaps she could use a friend. Maybe she’d be interested in joining her club. Though, she wasn’t going to ask that right off the bat. She didn’t know the girl yet after all. She might not be interested at all. There was always a chance of that.

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 9

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageYamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Exp: 375/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Protect
                                                --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Haze
                                                --> The user creates a haze that eliminates every stat change among all the Pokémon engaged in battle. << Type: Ice Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 256
                                            OOC : - - -

TheRealKiru

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:48 pm
User Image User Image

User Image

xGιseɭɭexxBeɭɭeʀose

xxThoughts: Another new face to meet around here!

Busy in her semi peaceful slumber, the child was brought back to the world by the sound of a pair of feet walking into the room. After stretching her arms and groaning a little, she shook her head, long strands of black hair falling in her field of view she she pushed them away. In sights was another child her age or so, a spunky looking girl with a pretty cute hairstyle. Giselle herself had always wanted to try and get something like that going with her hair, but she felt it was just easier to let it hang where it grew on her back. Plus, she liked her long hair to be shown, just like how her mother used to style it.

The girl introduced herself as Evelyn after asking whether or not it was her first day here, which it was. It seemed like the girl was pretty experienced with telling the people apart in a crowd, and correctly commenting on their "freshness" to the academy. Or maybe her wheelchair was just a big enough giveaway. "Oh! Apologies, madame. I seemed to 'ave fallen asleep when I first arrived." Giselle's voice had a slight accent as she spoke, but had a polite and elated tone to itself. She was excited to go on about and see what other stuff there was to see here at Ordell, but class always came first. Her nickname for herself was enough to make the dark haired girl chuckle to herself. The pun was just ripe for the taking. "Bonjour, Evy. I am Giselle Bellerose, one of zhe new students to Ordell. Your nickname is adorable." She complimented Evy as she spun her wheelchair a slight amount so that they could face one another more easily. "Do you 'ave an eevee with you, is is it just a nickname that is like zhe pokemon? I've always wanted to have one, especially a Sylveon. Maybe it could keep Circe some company."

User Image

xACTIVE PARTY
xUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Circe ♀ Lvl. 5

xPARTY INFO
Move Set:
x► Growl
x--> The user growls in an endearing way, lowering the opponent's Attack stat. << Type: Normal - Status │Acc: 100% │Effect: N/A >>
x► Confusion
x--> Deals damage to the opponent. Has a chance of confusing the target. << Type: Psychic - Special │Acc: 100% -- │Effect: Confuse >>
x► ---
x--> ---
x► ---
x--> ---

Friendship Points:

User Image

xQUOTES
Xiatian Li

SpazzticPanda1311

Prairiefox

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:44 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lunch ended pretty quickly for Iris once Lillith dismissed the classroom. Too bad there wasn't time for any performance to be done but seeing Ms. Ezra's performance and getting able to dress herself up and her pokemon as well. She didn't know what to call herself as the part magician, idol and clown. That didn't matter since she was more focused on how she had dressed up her pokemon to match her. Iris was even able to take pictures of Bebe and Ling so that she could have some inspiriation for future performances.But now thinking lunch and coordination was ove and it was time for History class. She was going to see all her friends...and Marco...

Well, it couldn't be all roses as she walked into the classroom. Immediately she saw Evelyn and a new girl in a wheelchair. Iris had walked when the girl was introducing herself as Giselle before asking Evelyn if she had an Eevee. Iris didn't get the joke that Giselle was trying to say but she approached the girls as if she had done so before.

"I don't know about Eve here."
Iris said "But I know some students that have eevees here and I wouldn't one or a Sylveon as well. I have seen them in videos and they are pretty." Iris giggle before she looked back at Giselle. "My name is Iris. Iris Haruno so it's nice to meet you."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 11
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 14
    Moves: Water Pulse| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell
    -4 Rare Candies

Company: Silvano
Mood: content
Attire: school uniform and jacket
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Quote:

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:17 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:History Class Wιтн:ClassmatesWord Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ:Unsettled OOC: sorry for crappy post I'm having trouble thinking... ◉

She was continuing to listen to her music as she finished off a sandwich walking to class. After the joint class she went off to be alone for a while. For once being around so many people was making her nervous. She felt bad considering she had been talking to her friends about getting lunch and stuff too. She wiped her hands together and then, though a bad habit, she patted them on her skirt. If her mother saw that she would get a talking to but since she was in a bustling hallway of other students who might do the same thing. She couldn't stand the uneasiness she was feeling. She still has such an urge to talk to Ray, but whenever she sees him now, along with Marcus, she flashes back to the festival and every mean thing Marcus said. If her cousin was here she might beat him up in Koru's honor, but that wouldn't be right, and she didn't like it when Staci got like that anyway. Hopefully she could muster up the courage soon. Heck, she was even making a checklist on her pokegear's note feature to list things to talk to him about. She was sure Cyndaquil and Fletchling missed Rey too. She didn't notice til she almost passed it but she was already at the classroom. She walked in still listening to music and saw a few people in there. Looks like she left her hiding place just in time. She walked past some other girls, Eve and a girl that only recently joined the class, and waved a silent hello to them. She stopped looking at her seat in the back, the seat that when she sat Ray would be next to her when she turned her head. She clenched her fist and walked across the rows of seats til she was now at a window seat two rows away from her old one. She plopped down and looked out the window and sighed a little as the song changed in her ears.

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 13 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 11 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:11 pm
Prairiefox
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Marco entered the classroom with a puzzled look. After Battle/Outdoor Class, the black-haired boy had decided to go to the cafeteria like everyone else so that he could fill his tummy with food. Lunch time had been full with students trying to get their food last minute so Marco had to fight to get his meal. Unfortunately, he was too shy and he would not dare cut in line like many of the other students were doing. In the end, when it was finally his turn to get lunch there was no longer any meals he wanted. In fact, there were few meals to choose from so he just grab some stuff so that he could give his pokemon something to eat. He managed to grab an apple to "satisfy" his hunger and now he was walking into his afternoon class.

Taking a look around the classroom, he saw some familiar faces, but no Koru. The black-haired boy frowned wondering where she could be? Marco sighed as he decided to just take a sit. He wanted to see if he could talk with Koru, but that would have to wait. He was getting very worried about Koru, but maybe he should mind his own business? She might find him annoying if he continued to hang around her. He didn't want to be hated so maybe he should just stay away? He sighed again as he took a sit at random; he didn't want to leave Koru alone, not when she was still looking sad. When the black-haired boy looked to his right, he saw none other than Koru sitting on the desk next to him by the window. "Koru!" Marco exclaimed in surprised, probably a little louder than he intended, but he was just caught off-guard. The girl that he was thinking about was right next to him, what were the odds?

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 16
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 750/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Dragon Rage
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x6
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:28 pm
User Image
►◄►◄►◄⋉Rαмσηα Ƒℓσяσѕ►◄►◄►◄
►◄►◄►◄►◄►჻Hιѕтory oғ World & Poĸeмoɴ჻◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

Feelιɴɢ: Confident Word Coυɴт: ---- Locαтιoɴ Classroom OOC:Ah sorry for almost being late myself XD
Inventory

Ramona rushed through the door and curtsied to her class. Actually she almost tripped and caught herself in a curstie position- smooth save for Ramona. She waved at her students and placed her bag down on her desk,"Afternoon everyone! Hope everyone's had a great day so far," She started writing on the board, but did see a quick glance in Koru Frene's direction and noticed she was wearing a headset. She snapped her fingers until she got Koru's attention and said,"Class is beginning you can listen to music after class but for now put those cute headphones away Miss Frene okay?" She probably lost her serious teacher demeanor calling the girl's headphones "cute" but it was too late now. She was about to start writing once again, but someone called out Koru's name. Ramona jerked around, a little surprised by the shout and it seemed Marco didn't know she was sitting next him in the seat over by his own.”Goodness Mr. Guerro please don't do that you almost gave me a fright,” Okay he did, but she did find it sudden that Koru wasn't sitting in the back like usual. She noticed the change only now, was something going on? She couldn't question it now but she might have to catch her after class. She would feel awful if anyone in her class was going through something and she couldn't help.
She returned back to writing on the board until she had completely finished and turned to the students,
”Alright everyone yesterday we started talking about wars of the ancient pokemon world. Today we're going to continue focus on the Kalos War.”She looked around and waited for it to sink in as the students got notebooks and books ready for the lesson,“For those that did the homework yesterday can anyone tell me how long the Kalos War lasted?”

(Don't worry about the homework thing but it is now stated that all students should have knowledge of this assignment)

User Image
User ImageXαтυ჻Lv.50QuietSynchronize
User ImageSιɢιlypн჻Lv.50BoldWonder Skin
User ImageCoғrαɢrιɢυѕ჻Lv.45ImpishMummy

murruelecreuset
On time

SpazzticPanda1311
Late

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
On time

Hitsukei
Late

Prairiefox
On time

Shadow of Miracles
On time

”TheRealKiru”
On Time

[quote” Xaven the Raven”]Late

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:05 pm

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666
???/Drifloon: #9678B6

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Nirav quickly walked towards his class, Raja following behind him. The lunch hour had been pretty productive. He had a battle planned for tomorrow, learned a little about Cyril and Unova, and had a nice break between classes. On the downside, he didn't get to continue his book, but for what took its place, he found it worth it. Now he was on his way to history class. It involved a lot of reading and writing, which Nirav enjoyed. It wasn't as entertaining as novels and poems, but it was better than math.

Nirav quietly walked into the classroom. A lump grew in his throat as he realized that class had begun without him. He didn't realize that he was a little late! As Ms. Floros asked about the duration of the Kalos War, the boy quickly shifted to his usual seat: the one right by the door. Sitting right by the door made it easier to leave class once it ended. He was less likely to get held up in a conversation with someone he didn't know very well. And given how talkative some of his classmates were, it worked out for him to just get out as soon as possible.

It could easily be said that Nirav didn't give many answers in class either.

He quietly grabbed his notebook and textbook out of his bag, flipping to the relevant page on the Kalos War. The boy did his work and read, but talking in class was something he tried to avoid at all costs. Though he thought he knew how long the war had lasted, he stayed quiet for the time being. One of his more outgoing peers could handle it. In the mix of getting his stuff together, Nirav noticed two things. First, Koru was sitting a little closer to him than usual, oddly enough. And second, there was a new girl in a wheelchair. One of Nirav's roommates was in one, though he didn't see very much of him. 'Seems like a weird day today' he concluded.

Inventory
                                Location: History Class // Human Company: History students and teacher// Pokemon Company: Raja
                                Outfit: School Uniform // Mood: Uncomfortable

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Kumerelle

Duck

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:55 pm
User Image

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
--------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

--------------------------------------------------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

❣ Charizard House ❣

♥ Where: Campsite ❥ Pokemon History Class
♥ With: Snivy + Students/Pokemon
♥ Mood: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
♥ OOC: Ahh I'm so sorry I was late!
♥ Word Count: x
♥ Wearing: School Uniform

Maybe wandering around the academy was a bad idea. Correction. It WAS a bad idea. Riko somehow managed to lose track of time and wasn't able to get lunch. Snivy of course, was rolling her eyes at how naive her trainer was. So Riko just ate some energy candies from her bag, along with Snivy. Then, instead of going to class, she wandered around the hallways, against Snivy's desire to just go to class. And of course, when the bell did ring for class, Snivy gave Riko an "I told you so" glare. Riko wanted to smack herself. First, she doesn't battle in Outdoor Class, and now, she was late for class. How can she be a great trainer when she can't even take care of herself? Riko speed-walked to class, and arriving, quietly took her seat. She wanted to smack herself. Even though Snivy was right, she didn't gloat like Riko thought she would. She just gave her an encouraging smile. Riko smiled weakly back, but something heavy was on her mind. Like she said, how can she be a great trainer if this continues?

❣ Pokemon ❣

♥ Snivy

Level: 7
Nature: Calm
Ability: Overgrow
Experience: 0/1000

Move Set:

►Tackle
    ►Leer
    ►Vine Whip

I N V E N T O R Y
    ♥ 2x User Image
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability
    ♥ 6x User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:44 pm
    【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
    ʏou are so young
    ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
    . ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris looked at the door, thinking that it was Ramona coming into the classroom. Instead it was Koru. Iris waved to the other girl but it seemed that she was enthused into her music to notice Iris. Iris could understand missing her since Iris had done the same things once or twice before when she would listen to music. However Koru did seem off a bit from normal, if it was Iris' place to say so. Maybe after class, Iris and Koru could have a chat. Iris missed out on having those with her during the trip.

The door opened again and Iris turned to look, excited until her face fell at the site of Marco. Inwardly she gave a sigh. Despite this class together, Iris hadn't spoken to Marco. One could say she was giving him the silent treatment but really she just didn't have the courage to speak to him after him ignoring her like he did. Maybe today, she could try to be polite to him and maybe she would get an apology out of him. Iris took a deep breath as she waved her hand at Marco.

"Afterno..on Mar..co..."
    Iris trailed off as walk past Iris to take a seat. Obviously, he saw her when he looked around. Iris would have assumed his mind was elsewhere if not for him shouting Koru's name. Iris put down her hand as it started to tense up in a fist. Iris took her seat and took out her notebook and the homework. She was daring him to even attempt to come over to her to check his answers.

The door opened and this time, the heels clicking told her it was their teacher. Ramona greeted them and Iris greeted her back. Iris then was otherwise quiet as the woman addressed Koru and her headphone. When Ramona asked a question about the Kalos war, Iris raised her hand and answered.

"The war lasted several years."
    she said. "The reading wasn't exact on the length just that it was more 3 years."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
    User Image

Nickname: Bebe
      Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant

Nickname: Ling
      Moves: Water Pulse| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack

Inventory:

-PokeGear
      -Moon Stone ticket
      -Whimscott Plushie
      -Kingdra Plushie
      -Salamence Plushie
      -Flygon Plushie
      -Lucky Egg
      -Soothe Bell
      -1 Rare Candy

Company: Silvano
    Mood: content
    Attire: school uniform and jacket
    OOC:

Ʌ
    a-are we there yet?
    Ѻne day you'll know
    ωho you want to be

Prairiefox

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
    Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Partygoer 500

Prairiefox
    Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
    • Summer Pride 100
    PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:02 pm
    User Image
    ►◄►◄►◄⋉Rαмσηα Ƒℓσяσѕ►◄►◄►◄
    ►◄►◄►◄►◄►჻Hιѕтory oғ World & Poĸeмoɴ჻◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

Feelιɴɢ: Confident Word Coυɴт: ---- Locαтιoɴ Classroom OOC:Ah sorry for almost being late myself XD
    Inventory

She wasn't really surprised that Iris was the first one to answer her question the girl had been gaining some confidence in the past few weeks. Ramona nodded and poked her own book on her desk as if to direct them to the page,"That's a good estimation Iris the truth is no one really knows how long this war lasted for. There has always been a strange rule in history that the winners write the story, so if we thought that way it would assume that this battle had no winners right?" She pulled down on the scrolled up map above the board and pointed at the Kalos region,"That's hard to say isn't it? That a war that was raged had no winners? Of course in war there never is a real winner, there is only the victorious, but even saying it like that we still can't identify who won or lost in this specific war. In fact the Kalos War is considered one of the most mysterious events in history due to it's vague details. What we know is that in this battle, like any battle, pokemon were used as soldiers to fight and defend Kalos, and unfortunately many of them did not survive," She didn't want to cause the children sadness by this lesson, but after watching the tournament at the festival she felt this lesson might prove important for the young trainers,”One of the main reasons this war is so obscure is due to the fact that the real details began not with the war itself but with the King of Kalos. In these troubled times took fate into his own hands and create a weapon so powerful and mighty it could decimate his enemies, but he disappeared soon after the war was declared officially over. This weapon was used on both sides, so there was no winner, only destruction,” She turned to her students and asked them,”There are many of you that want to be strong trainers and battle with your pokemon correct? I saw many of you in the Lamia tournament and I have to say my praise for those that fought hard, but there is something that only you will know- how did it feel seeing your pokemon win and lose? Was it heart breaking? Was it wrenching deep in your chest did you want to cry out and ask why did you lose?”

She flipped another map down but it appeared to be more like the image of an ancient tablet photocopied onto the huge piece of scroll paper,“Humans and pokemon have learned by being with each other since as long as history can determine, but sometimes what is learned is the problem. The King was said to have lost his dearest pokemon during the war, leading to his actions. I for one can say that if I was to lose any of my pokemon I would raise all the power I could muster, but destruction only leads to more destruction. His pokemon gone and the enemy destroyed the king left no trace of himself, only his actions."She smiled and picked up some papers and handed them to the students in the front of the class to pass them down to the others,"That is his history, not yours. We are getting closer to winter and with that it's time to get some big assignments for final grades. I want each of you to choose one of the assignments on the paper I just handed to you. The first one I would like you to do a report on you and your first pokemon. I would like you to present to the class the influence of pokemon on your family. I know very well that many of you come from families of trainers or similar fields and I would like you to create a presentation, whatever medium you would like and describe them to the class. I want to know your family's pokemon history. The second option is a little simpler but still involves a little more research. If you choose this one I will assign you a legendary pokemon and you have the responsibility of investigating it's history and doing a report. With this one I prefer a paper, but you can also do a presentation to your liking as long as it gets the information across."She put the papers down on her desk as she returned to them and then projected a painting of the Ultimate Weapon,"I know this might seem a little confusing, but referring back to the homework do any of you know what occurred in the Kalos region a full 1000 or so years after the war? It involves certain pokemon."

Choose 1 of the following assignments. You may choose both for extra credit ;3

Assignment 1: Do a self history report on your family and their pokemon. Presentation of your choice/ MUST include a emphasis on how you and your first pokemon met.

Assignment 2: Do a presentation/report of choice on assigned legendary Pokemon. Written paper or Presentation. Must be 2-3 pages or more in length for paper.

User Image
    User ImageXαтυ჻Lv.50QuietSynchronize
    User ImageSιɢιlypн჻Lv.50BoldWonder Skin
    User ImageCoғrαɢrιɢυѕ჻Lv.45ImpishMummy

murruelecreuset
    On time

SpazzticPanda1311
    Late

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
    On time

Hitsukei
    Late

Prairiefox
    On time

Shadow of Miracles
    On time

”TheRealKiru”
    On Time

[quote” Xaven the Raven”]Late

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:51 am

Blue: #273BE2
    Black: #40404F
    Gold: #D4AF37
    Star Yellow: #FFE303
    Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
    Raja/Eevee: #CC6666
    ???/Drifloon: #9678B6

But look at all the stars!
    We've come so far.
    Even if we don't know where we are,
    It's gotta be somewhere great!

User Image

User Image
    Nirav Goto
    Charizard House

Ms. Floros seemed pretty relaxed about him and Riko coming in late, a positive spin on the whole thing. Iris picked up on answering the questions in class, allowing Nirav to go a little longer without speaking in class. He listened as she depicted the Kalos War. It sounded almost like a story he'd read in the library, except this one was true. As she asked about the tournament, Nirav and Raja looked at each other. It did hurt to lose, to see Raja get burned by Koru's pokemon. It did make sense as to why he would start a war for his pokemon, but did he not see the damage it would cause, just blindly rushing into things?

Ms. Floros began passing out papers detailing assignments for the end of the semester. Nirav took one and passed the rest behind him. One was a presentation about his family and their pokemon. The other was a written report on a legendary pokemon. Nirav looked over the two projects. Immediately, he was drawn to the report on the pokemon, more because it involved zero pubic speaking than the actual pokemon part. But, he could do the other - a presentation to the class on pokemon and his family - for extra credit. Nirav thought it over; his family wasn't something exciting like trainers, coordinators, or researchers; they were just fishermen and seamstresses. Would the class even want to hear about that? He had gotten Raja from the daycare on campus; what more was there to really tell? Regardless, Nirav knew he needed good grades, and doing this presentation meant a better grade. He wasn't going to squander away this chance at Ordell, even if that meant talking in front of the class.

'Guess I can do both.' The report seemed easy; it was the public speaking that he dreaded already. He'd probably be up there talking for longer too because his family was quite large. As he was about to raise his hand and inform Ms. Floros about his project decision, she asked a question from the homework. His hand already half raised, Nirav quietly sighed, taking a second to think through his homework then raising his hand further. "Um... X-Xerneas and Yveltal reawakened, uh... taking and giving life into the area, I think." Honestly, they were a little confusing to try and conceptualize, but Nirav did his best. He still spoke quietly, but he was up front so to be heard if he ever did speak. "Also, uh for the project, I was going to do both. W-when would we get the pokemon assigned to us for the, uh, the report..?" Nirav figured he could research whatever his pokemon was after class and then go find here the open grasslands were. Maybe they would have some pokemon, but if not, he'd at least know how to get there for his battle with Cyril tomorrow.

Inventory
                                  Location: History class // Human Company: Classmates // Pokemon Company: Raja
                                  Outfit: School Uniform // Mood: Content

But I can't wait
    For more of this to come my way.
    'Cause you take what you get,
    And you try not to think!

Prairiefox

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
    • Jack-pot 100
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:20 am
    User Image User Image

User Image

xGιseɭɭexxBeɭɭeʀose

xxThoughts: History is kind of interesting. *Yawn*

Before class had begun, Giselle greeted the new person that approached her, Iris. Just as she was about to say hello, the teacher came in, a pink haired woman who greeted the class and then spoke to the girl wearing headphones to put them away. The student saw this as her time to go ahead and take her place behind a desk as to not interrupt the flow of class. She smiled at Evelyn and Iris before making her way there and coming to a stop just as one of the boys yelled at the same girl that the teacher had talked to. It did starlte her, but she quickly regained her composure and waited for the lesson to begin. The question of the length of the Kalos War was asked, prompting her to look around in her book for the answer before being beaten by the girl with the green hair.

Miss Floros sort of agreed with her, stating that it was an event that many seemed to have only vague details about. The specifics to it were slim and few, the pokemon being used as footmen for the forces in the many battles, and she could even tell that many lives were lost that day. She looked down at her pokeball, giving a slight frown before she spoke about the King of Kalos and his deeds. It was a pretty interesting topic, even if Giselle had likely just blanked while most of it was being said. What brought her back was the mention of projects and grades, every student's worst nightmare. She was handed a paper with instructions on which project to pick for the class, either talking about her family's pokemon and the like. It would be easy, since her mother had given her Circe from a very young age, having been a hatchling from her own gardevoir. Alternatively, she could choose to study about a specific legendary pokemon and doing some research on the pokemon to compile into a report. Doing both sounded pretty easy, and it always helped to find some interesting stuff on one of these legendary pokemon. Maybe she would get to be able to see one sometime soon. Another boy answer the question of the event that happened after the war, with Xerneas and Yveltal's reawakening before asking when the pokemon would be assigned to them. She decided to speak up with her own question about what the teacher's selection process would be. "I was also going to do both assignments, madame. Will zhey be a specific type of legendary, or all of zhem that we have record of?"

User Image

xACTIVE PARTY

xPARTY INFO
    Move Set:
    x► Growl
    x► Confusion
    x► ---
    x--> ---
    x► ---
    x--> ---

Friendship Points:

User Image

xQUOTES
    Xiatian Li

SpazzticPanda1311

Prairiefox

Quote:

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations